So recently, the R6 dev team has initiated a zero-tolerance policy on "racist" speech...

So recently, the R6 dev team has initiated a zero-tolerance policy on "racist" speech, which includes words like "Nigger", "Chink", "Gook", and even "Nibba". But surprise, surprise, nothing happens when you say the word "Cracker", example here: reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/8yrb13/so_nibba_gets_you_banned_but_cracker_doesnt/. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

Attached: R6 kike.jpg (634x266, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/8yrb13/so_nibba_gets_you_banned_but_cracker_does
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got blocked by them for asking the list of bad words i can't say

>reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/8yrb13/so_nibba_gets_you_banned_but_cracker_does
This is what you get for supporting Ubisoft. They're on the list of known bad companies. They're as bad as EA.

Attached: b8b3c240e1ea918170c0a00e5249f795.jpg (957x621, 61K)

Just come up with new racial slurs... I swear you kids are lazy as fuck.

this is fuck nibba shit

The ADL is on our side. We'll sew your filthy white boi mouths shut before this is all over.

Attached: ripharambe.jpg (750x563, 70K)

Turn it on Ubisoft. Get your fake black accounts and call them racist for blocking a term used by blacks (nigga) and therefore censoring their culture.

Its their game service they can do what they want.

You should get banned from life for supporting ubisoft in any way in the first place

>playing that shit game in the first place
You could re-name every class in the game to NIGGER and I still wouldn't pick up. Who cares what these virtue-signaling cunts do to to their own dwindling retard player base?

>Ubisoft run by women
>Care more about policing speech and social justice than they do about making profitable games

Company bankrupt

Say nigga on the mic then.

google sort of works
>spit shine my boots, google boy

The best thing is chink will get you banned even if you aren't using it as a racial slur, I've gotten 4 people to say it and they were all banned.

>playing (((video games))) in 2018
I really hope you guys aren't still doing this.

this will ban more blacks than anything else

vidya nerds need to stop wasting their lives with this particular distraction jew, god I know, I was one.

Just say "lets set a trap" and insta B&
Because trap is not allowed

>Rainbow
>Six
>Siege
According to the ADL, all of those are hate symbols

Make a complaint to your consumer advisor board. You should have a right to know what actions may cause your product to become unusable.

>saying one word can invalidate your game purchase

We're reaching a point where the courts will need to get involved

Just call niggers "nogs" or a monkey, chimp, etc. There are an endless amount of words that offend niggers. Be creative.

Moon cricket

>He plays Siege
>In 2018

lol you deserve to get banned you fucking manchild

Fucking knickers

I occasionally play Siege because my friends play it and sometimes I get salty getting wrecked in game. I think it'll be for the best to say nigger in chat to quit playing it.

We need an internet magna Carta. I'm not one for saying "we need a law" but i think we need a rule that dictates perma bans mean you get refunded all money you've paid the company. Which includes loot boxes, skins etc.

Class action lawsuit is needed

Suck a dick you giant nigger

Thusly we invented google and skype

That's awesome. You can just say "guys I think I've found the clink in their armor." And when someone corrects you, they get banned. Just keep saying it until someone's like "don't you mean chink?"

Besides, just call everybody Nagger. When they try to ban you for words, you come up with new words, forcing them to ban those. Then you find new ones.

Im down to do this. Lets get 30-40 of us to buy the game, and get banned for that fagotry. We get a lawyer and sue

Porch monkey

New racial slurs need to rhyme with social justice concepts...

pretty much, remember that any word can be made into a racist word, negro just means black etc etc

>They're on the list of known bad companies. They're as bad as EA.

Where is that list. I don't want to give my money or support to anti-whites.

I never will. Not on purpose.

That list should be promulgated everywhere. MAGA is over half of the country. And we are getting tired of the liberal domination of the media and culture and business. So we are learning to not support them whenever we can.

Attached: they HATE US.webm (720x1280, 2.49M)

Ape-kin gendered.

I think it’s an issue of this heavy handed censorship under the guise of “errrr free market, private company guys” that’s getting people’s nuts in a twist. They’re there to make a game, not virtue signal and come up with an acceptable speech packet. The customers are starting to be treated more and more like tenants/employees these days anyway.

>t. Rainbow Six marketer.

Litmus test:
Is it considered "AAA"?

>Yes
It's on the list.

STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES (that aren't made by based companies)

STOP SUPPORTING (((GAMING)))

PIRATE YOUR VIDJA

REMINDER FOR THE OFFICIAL NEW RACIAL SLURS:
Google = Nigger
Skype = Kike
Ubisoft = Sandnigger
Starbuck = Beaner

Ill get in on that.
I got it for free from humble bundle

We got a thread already.

Reddit = homo

no one unironically uses the word cracker as an insult you jew cuck

I wish people would quit giving them money all the companies realized you can just abuse the goyim and they'll keep paying for it

Attached: Les-freres-Bogdanoff-rejoignent-Touche-pas-a-mon-poste-sur-C8.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

Do you live under a rock?
Tumblr=faggot

fuck you cracker

>Banning people from using their product over mean words that actually make the game more fun....

Vote with your wallets/dads wallets

live in 90% nigger city, only heard whites use it

Whatever happened to calling them googles and skypes
>only oldfags remember

R6 is a good game concept... a slow FPS team. If your team is toxic, you can sabotage them. I personally don’t use the mic, some people can’t shut the fuck up.

honkies rumble crackers crumble

>Say nigger in my car going 95mph
>"Hate speech detected"
>my ford focus shuts off and locks the brakes killing me and 15 fellow bigots on freeway.

"They're a private company so it's okay"

says the guy with the EU flag

Attached: HidingSomething.png (500x363, 235K)

And the cringe continues

KEK
> but no kek because this is gonna be our future

kek

What's wrong with EA

How about some of you lazy fucks get off your asses and just make video games that arent cucked. I will fucking buy them.

This while problem stems from the fact that we let these people have jobs. Why the fuck do you but products that support these people in the first place?

Yeah, it's a retarded argument, Ubisoft gives you a terms and conditions page before you buy a video game from them (which no-one really bothers to read). Nowhere in the Terms and Conditions does it say that "hatespeech" is illegal. They could've changed the terms and conditions, but it's illegal to not notify people about changing it, which they didn't.
Tl:dr: Ubisoft is doing some illegal shit.

Ah yeah, cheezburgerz and A&W root beer

>oy vey shut it down

>What's wrong with EA

Attached: 33df8a1cc9bf2d18fd1bf9c3965d5d80441654d2c2962c6a2bd63a70fa70e985.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

Could we actually make a company's name a racial slut?

Wouldn't it be fun if people unironically use a term like "google" for the word "nigger" to the point where they'd have to wordfilter the company's name?

We thought of this two years ago, user. If you ever seen someone refer to a nigger as a google online you know it's a Jow Forumsack. We use it to get around censorship like this because they will never word filter expensive brand names.

>fanbase composed of immature 20-somethings and teenagers who like to call each other niggers
>ban them all

Oops you no longer have a fanbase

Just start using 'Ubisoft' to mean 'nigger'. Make them ban their own brand.

>>memeflag

It must hurt to be so new. Lurk moar.

Attached: huge_faggot.jpg (213x250, 11K)

Start calling non-whites crackers. We're reclaiming the word. It's OUR word now.

Fucking this.

saltine niggas be like

>say nigger n proximity of your cellphone
>it automatically calls the thought police and self destructs

>playing siege
>green haired chicks in joga pants as "special forces" doesnt offend enough to uninstall
s o y b o y deteceted

switched to Ghost recon wildlands ghost war and waiting for Insurgency Sandstorm , its the patrician hardcore shooters choice

Attached: 1d7299a42223727d52e1e555dcfc7cc03589d948_00.jpg (512x408, 20K)

It would never self destruct. They need you tracked. It might brick but never self destruct.

>What's wrong with EA
What ISN'T wrong with EA?

Attached: 1477299030663.png (344x339, 159K)

Who cares they did you a favor. It's a waste of time to play a progressive game. Go out and do something learn something video games are a waste of time

This

Was a sincere question. I bought madden a few years back but haven't really paid attention to what else they're doing.

Attached: 1525885C-4380-4758-A9AF-ECE2D8E142E9.jpg (721x479, 69K)

>Trusting a French company
>Ever

Attached: 1529115299758.png (1430x623, 244K)

fucking basketball monkeys

Rainbow Six Siege is made by Ubisoft Montreal, a Canuck company.

"urban intellectuals"

Attached: 1531565311712.jpg (560x217, 42K)

Frostbite

Want banana nigger?

> Rainbow 6 devs ban players from saying nibba because they want to encourage players to say nigger instead
Are they /our devs/?

>running around calling people "rootless cosmopolitans" on fucking siege

that's exactly what he did though
the use of nibba is like a year old by now
quasi normie usage even less

darkies
porch monkies
jiggaboos
pavement apes
moon crickets
basketball americans
antiquated farm equipment

>Antiquated farm equipment
Fucking dying

there are only a handful of options now.

1. a simple boycott
2. find a way to trick innocent players into getting banned in order to decrease the player count and further destroy ((((((JEW)))BISOFT)))'s reputation
3. spam the means of communication, including their twitter, with anything you can throw at them, be it bait or nigger shit

Attached: Columbine 20XX.jpg (624x949, 101K)

a quebec company who thinks frenchies = native americans

OK Reggin.

Ni99a?
Cheenk?
G00k?

Attached: _8#) _.jpg (590x364, 41K)

When biggers are blasting shitty nigger music in the Black Ops 3 lobby I tell them to turn off their "welfare music" and they get upset. Lmao then I say "calm down boy. No reason to get so uppity." Haha way more effective than calling them a nigger

>Ubisoft Montreal

Montreal is a degenerate shithole, the rest of Quebec is based

We're actually pretty good at this. My favorite is basketball Americans.

I love how at the peak of paranoia a person could get banned for just typing WE.

>playing video games

>Hey guys whats a that word that british people use for slang instead of saying cigarette?
>2 people banned

Attached: 3kHs8Xn.jpg (680x680, 28K)