How do we fix ““”family””” law?

How do we fix ““”family””” law?

Attached: 8765AEF5-D338-4C8E-93DD-0AFE0233BBF5.jpg (750x818, 293K)

Naturally. Divorce 'costs' less for women so demand will be higher.

be a man
sage

Grandpa's way:
1) Outlaw all sex outside marriage.
2) Outlaw all sodomy, even within marriage.
3) Literally require a license to have sex. Getting the license requires a blood test to check for VD because we want to keep the spouse from getting it.
4) Division of labor by sex: men work, women stay home. This prevents #MeToo whoring - where women put out for raises and advancement and then bitch about it.
5) "Spousal rape" is an oxymoron.
6) Actual rape... get the rope.

End no fault divorce, alimony, child support, and welfare for single mothers. That will pretty much force any married couple or couple with kids to stay together. I am going to run on that platform in 2022 actually.

No.

The solution is to end welfare.

That will fix the sex out of marriage issue. As now the parents will have to pay for a pregnancy of the daughter is not married.

Many states have divorce laws that say the Husband gets to pay for her divorce lawyer.
Women win 90% of all CONTESTED custody cases.
Child support is pure backdoor alimony.
In my state, if you're married and your son says he wants a degree in Lesbian SJW dance, you can laugh in his face. If you divorced his mother, you're fucked into paying for it.

Do it, I would vote for it.

Seems right, im for it!

> be a man

kys tradcuck

You fell asleep at the wheel. No we are stuck in this demographic sink hole. This is all your fault.

Attached: B06855D7-42C0-405D-BCE9-33B642593873.jpg (726x1192, 220K)

As much as I hate papists, they got it right about divorce. If they file for divorce, they're shunned by their church, friends, and family. If Protestants file for divorce, they use the church as a dating service.

>The solution is to end welfare.
Correct

How does that work? Parents aren't obligated to pay for anything... unless you're talking about Moslem child marriages and are hiding behind a meme flag so you don't show a Islamic nation flag.

coming from a bong but..

you can't get rid of alimony totally because they'll be groups that will argue that a woman is giving up her career/job why they marry and thus are dependent. I think you might be able to have a 3 year limit put on it.

also get rid of the ''a lifestyle to which they have "become accustomed" because a man might lose or get a low paying job. I would also add get rid of prison sentences for these kinds of debters.

my line of thinking is to take away the potential life-ruining consequences that would come with a divorce and thus incentivising men to still get married.

It's not a great idea but I don't think you can go full authoriatarian.

The solution could be both!

> Child support is pure backdoor alimony.

Front door alimony is pretty bad too.

Attached: B9A315B7-C370-4769-81C0-9CA4F6817E0E.jpg (606x944, 242K)

Take away no fault divorce but that won't happen since roasties will screech to the moon and vote for it to stay

lol......dude.......comon.......just be a man

>he thinks his grandpa wasn't fucking bitches before he got married
The delusion

"We" don't. If YOU marry stupidly you need divorce. If women marry losers like you, THEY need divorce.

Why are you a failure? Stop failing, do the right thing and go gay. Gender is a social construct so men naturally make the best women. Ditch the fish because boiclit's delish. Find or become a nice tradcon trap, adopt babbybois, and raise a big family.

> I am going to run on that platform in 2022

Godspeed user. You are going to need all the help you can get.

Attached: 9B4A0DCF-0EBB-4D19-B2D4-93F307F0FD85.jpg (750x516, 87K)

end the gov incentives to do so

Attached: 1469729740452.jpg (640x640, 91K)

My grandfather had a mistress, the side woman was accepted by society for most of human history

People get all wrapped up in dogma... "Oh look, they call priests father and the Bible says don't do that!"
Word doesn't MATTER. What matters is the effect of the church on the people, the "body of Christ". By their fruit you shall know them.
Not calling the preacher "father" but turning the congregation into a whore house shows what the fruit is.
Martin Luther pointed out many problems in the faith, but his solution was far worse.

Attached: Lutheran gay marriage.jpg (640x465, 94K)

>Why are you a failure?
i-is this bait or stupidity?

Women leave for all kinds of reasons but the nr1 reason is because she thinks there is a better man trying to swoop her up...dumbass

>Gender is a social construct
oh its bait

Once you've been married 10 years, you can expect to pay alimony for the rest of your life.
She can shack up with Tyrone, and they can both live off your child support and alimony and there is nothing you can do about it.
Once was, if you could prove your wife was in another relationship, Alimony ended.

You're a woman, aren't you. Don't like losing female privilege.

Get a load of this kike.

I just HAVE to be a woman don't I? lol *sigh* you're so sad!

Trust me, be a man. You'll start to feel better.

Of course there were those who were whoring around.
Those that did paid dearly.
Adultery was not just grounds for divorce, it was flat out illegal and could land you in jail.

fucking cuck, just bend over and be a man while the jewdiciary system rapes you daily

Back in the day, they weren't as degenerate as you folks.
There was no cure for VD, no antibiotics. No birth control. They had rules that worked very well.

and what exactly do you consider "be a man" in this situation?

Alimony is a gun to the husband’s head in most unhappy marriages. That’s why he can’t even walkaway even from the worst situations.

Of the 50% of marriages that don’t end in divorce, how many are hell on earth?

Attached: B273EDFF-FD78-42ED-A5A2-7777AB6CFD43.jpg (750x1089, 443K)

She wont reply, strawmen arguments is their only weapon

>If you marry stupidly
Men were not supposed to be stupid. If they were that's on them.
But to marry a woman, you had to get her father's permission until she was 21 and most were married well before that.

lol! what?!
The polar opposite of dudes posting here. You have a father right? Be like him.

As with everything else (((progressivism))) has ruined, you just have to set things back to the way they were before it became broken.

And where do you think that side woman came from? That's probably someone's wife.

The problem with MRAs, MGTOWs, and incels (but I repeat myself) is that their brains are wired to think like women.

This is a result of their upbringing by single mothers. They take up the alt-right as a rebellion against mommy, but they don't rid themselves of the feminist tenets that mommy raised them with. This is how you end up with edgelords who hate women and think they are shallow sub-humans, yet they unquestionably believe women have agency like them, are logical beings like them, are attracted only to looks like them.

Ironically, the incel brain ends up being more feminine than masculine. Incels have no agency, nothing in their life is their fault, they are powerless to fix anything in their life. This is exactly how a woman thinks.

So we arrive at the ultimate redpill. The only way to fix incels is to deprogram their brains and force them to think like men, perhaps for the first time in their lives. We do this by relying on the common link between MRAs, MGTOWs, and incels: their extreme sexual frustration.

Here is the plan.

We identify incels, trap them in the wild, and send them to regional incel processing centers. Kind of like going to prison: take off your clothes, get hosed down and deloused, checked for STDs (lol, don't have to worry about that).

After they are confirmed clean, they are transported to a large, featureless room with all the other incels. Kind of like a padded gymnasium. The only way out is you either buttfuck another incel or you get buttfucked by another incel. No food or water until then, the last thing we want is to encourage complacency, the common trait among incels. (Plenty of K-Y, though.)

The initial buttfucking is just a method to separate groups, as follows.

The buttfucked group, having established the ultimate personality trait of a woman (i.e., submission), gets sent to Level 1 training. Groups of female volunteers will take the buttfucked incels and turn them into passable traps. Waxing, makeup, pretty clothes, all that jazz. Some of them are going to like this, that's OK, they can be sent on to the "gender reassignment centers" (i.e., cremation ovens). But most aren't going to like it. Tough titties: as long as you think like a woman you're going to get fucked like one.

The buttfuckers, having established aptitude in the masculine trait of dominance, get promoted to Level 2 training. Here they will take the Level 1 trainees on dates. Proper dates, where they are going to treat the traps like proper ladies: open the doors for them, order their food for them, decide what movies they will see together (invariably some anime shit). And then they're going to take the traps home and fuck their brains out.

The Level 1 trainees get promoted when they demonstrate that they're willing to change their life to think like men instead of women. And the Level 2 trainees graduate from the program, and are released back into the wild, when they can take the traps on dates and treat them as women should be treated.

How many divorces were unfairly filed tho.
If the guy turns into a mean broke fat loser addict.. Seems fair to dump him.

Most of the problems in society would be fixed by taking women's rights away. There's no fixing family law so long as women are majority of the electorate

>Of the 50% of marriages that don’t end in divorce, how many are hell on earth?
Don't marry a devil.
True story... I knew a beautiful christian girl at a party. I was interested in her.
She saw this guy on the floor passed out drunk with the beer keg spigot in his mouth. She was very interested, even tho' we told her the hole in the wall was because he punched it.
After they were married, I see she has a black eye. "I didn't know he was violent".
Women like the bad boys. They would all marry stupidly if they could, at least the first time around.

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself

>The polar opposite of dudes posting here.
You mean don't try to fix marriage law?
>You have a father right? Be like him.
Be a father? Is that what you are saying? Be more specific in defining "man"

>a father
dude in post is.....
wait for it...
*maury voice* NOT THE FATHER

I don’t think abortion should be illegal, but men should be able to sue for pain and suffering if a roastie kills their baby. That would make a big change. Also alimony laws are bullshit. End no fault divorce.

tpbp

Attached: image.jpg (941x1024, 193K)

It’s all fun and games until you are the one in jail.

Attached: 49EBD15C-A091-4611-AD43-1143416E3696.jpg (750x1120, 313K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x533, 131K)

Hard to take a stand when you're grabbing your ankles in jail.

Part of being a man is not acting like a weasel.

What are you even trying to say? That a real man ignores injustice and doesn't want to fix broken incentive systems? You obviously have a vagina.

kek

Attached: 1531147651929.jpg (1595x2188, 1.39M)

Part of being a man is also not taking foolish risks. No sane person would get into a business contract structured like modern marriage, yet men are suppose to still support this broken institution without question.

Just be a man, and you won't get butthurt about shit that doesn't affect you. Not everyone that disagrees with you is a nasty girl lol.

Be a man and make your own decisions! holy shit!

Shit, wasn't that the guy who came back from overseas to find out his wife SOLD his baby on Craig's List after lying about having a miscarriage, only to find out it wasn't even his?

I didn't say everyone who disagrees with me is a girl, I am saying that you are one, because you have feminine characteristics. And you didn't answer my question. Are you suggesting that real men do not care about injustice and do not seek to correct broken incentive systems? If you are saying that, you are objectively incorrect. If you aren't saying that, then your posts make no sense in the context of this thread.

what would you guys think about making it easier for a man to start a family by himself?
I'm not sure what to do exactly, encourage surrogates? or adoption (perhaps from a foreign country)?

see

Attached: 1521420093441.jpg (614x514, 64K)

People who slept around were ostracized in social circles

>Be a man and make your own decisions
Many men do, and are shamed for it because they didn't make the "right" decision. Just look at the outrage over Henry Cavill's observation of the dating/courtship scene, which forced him to issue an apologize to save his career.

looks tasty

needs some mayo ;)

Marriage does not work in a dysfunctional, dystopian society

Thank you. I am saving up money now and will start knocking on doors in 2020. I will make threads here as well since I need help and I am sure there is plenty of interest in having an user in the senate.

Yea I heard about that. Sounds like he needs to get over his shyness. Would've helped his case if he provided an instance of him being called a rapist for starting a harmless convo. But he didn't; he made an outlandish comment and people called him out on his bs.

Can't get a divorce filed against you if you never marry.

Attached: consider this.jpg (504x415, 20K)

>why dont you, like, you know, cant you just like, learn to code?

This

Not the same guy, I looked up the story, this guy was married, had a baby then got a divorce three years later and after that tested the DNA and found the truth.
Sadly in his state if you don't test before the second birthday you're on the hook no matter what.
That's the law he wants to change.

Why does he need to get over his shyness? He said he is afraid to approach woman because they will levy false charges against him. If you think that Henry Cavill is shy around women you are retarded

I like the alimony limit idea, as well as the man being able to claim a deduction from the income that goes to alimony, with the tax burden shifting towards the woman. This protects the woman in the case the man she married wound up with some sort of irreconcilable flaw like alcoholism or drug addiction.

Also, state backed prenuptial agreements that can't get thrown out by some (((lawyer))). In a way, prenups should be the ultimate marriage filter. If the individuals getting married can't accept they're flawed human beings and things can very easily go sour without hurting their feelings (feels over reals) they aren't mature enough to marry and, more than likely, raise a child.

Im not smarter than some women tho...

>Why does he need to get over his shyness?
Because he's obviously coping sweetie. I know dude is jacked but look at Zyzz, being Jow Forums doesn't mean one can't be pathetic around women.

>Personal expirience
>Argument

You are right, you are no smarter than women

>Part of being a man is not acting like a weasel.
>Just be a man, and you won't get butthurt about shit that doesn't affect you. Not everyone that disagrees with you is a nasty girl lol.
>Be a man and make your own decisions! holy shit!
>Yea I heard about that. Sounds like he needs to get over his shyness. Would've helped his case if he provided an instance of him being called a rapist for starting a harmless convo. But he didn't; he made an outlandish comment and people called him out on his bs.

Yep, you are a woman, nice way of weasling out by defaulting to a loose social arguments that can be aplied to decent human beings, but don't provide an actual solid definition on what is "be a man". Worse still, you are unable to relate to the problem we are trying to debate ITT by saying it "does not affect you", well it clearly does not affect (you), that's for sure.

Attached: awizard.png (1887x2545, 789K)

Can we get up to date statistics on this?

“Obviously coping” so either you’re a liar or a wasted roastie who has attracted those types of men for you to know.

The problem is automation and modern conveniences have women literally staying at home doing nothing all day, which is why they get up to no good.

How do you propose to occupy their time when it takes 45 minutes to do what used to take several hours?

I like this idea. A limit on alimony and restricting further child support to a living expenses adjusted level per state/province could make a reasonable compromise.

I'm a medical resident and almost got baby momma'd before a DNA test and sperm count proved I couldn't be the father (turns out I'm sterile after chemo as a kid).

Just out of curiosity why would being a woman nullify anything that I've just said? And I don't think I'm using "loose social arguments". Society has rules that decide what it is to be "manly". If you don't like or agree with that then be different, be you.

Thats my opinion bro, it doesn't make me a liar lol!

We don't. We create a hyper individualistic society in which all finances are personal, no assets are shared, and men must consent to becoming fathers - not at the point of conception, but at the point of the mother choosing whether or not to keep any pregnancy. Child support is paid directly into an account with a debit card only useable on items that are cleared for children's use.

End all welfare programs. Take away women's rights. All of them. Treat them as the property that they are. Literally white sharia. Leftists of any and all varieties get the bullet.

>those anons who are so mad at women they pretend Jow Forums users are female so they can get into an argument with them

sacred not legal

Tyrilla; right again!
>She-boon just wanna tell da niggahood about baby-daddy
>do not give 2 fuxx about baby
>Tyrilla wants to be behind bars for mo of dem screet creds
>shiftless bastard children grow up to be worthless, loving no one, not even themselves
>the cycle/pattern repeats

This

you have to destroy feminism's cultural influence

arrest top level feminist academics and activists, either helicopter them or reeducate them

use control of the media to promote traditionalist ideology, and start subsiding families who are getting married and are pumping out children

Keep the women under constant surveillance. Have them hooked up to GPS tracking and locked in the house. You could monitor her at any time with your smart phone.

Physical punishment to whaman. They aren't human and it's kinda sad to let those camels ride men.

Yeah, just look at the roasties with Tyrones. Says a lot.

Family lawfag here. The best way would time limit maintenance payments, severely limit the circumstances for a variation of nuptial settlement to occur in, enforce the clean break limit and remove sexist judges that think women can't get a career and so deserve a meal ticket for life.

That's the dumbest shit ever, and babysitting is a huge reason for dissatisfaction in relationships when it comes to men.

Just get rid of marriage as a legal concept. Joint assets can be held in a trust and children have their time split 50/50 between the parents in the case of no-fault divorce. Child support is payed by both parents equally into an account with the ability to cede time with the child for proportionally reduced child support payments. This is the perfect dehumanized, dystopian arrangement for our spiritually dead society.

Don't get married in the first place. Only countryside peasants do it here.