WOMP WOMP BRITBONGS

Fucking deal with it.

Attached: eAQuhEQX6Z01eEZvrEutoHut7EBi4BBYrADZy29yGaM.jpg (576x768, 143K)

Attached: 2cn6gh.jpg (847x1200, 299K)

Womp womp

That image is editted. Here is the original:

Attached: 20180714_100749.jpg (576x768, 281K)

It feels good having another alpha as President.

You sure are "more dreadful from each foreign stroke," these days, huh brits?

The Daily Mirror is a shitty remain supporting rag. In fact, just about every single newspaper or tabloid in this country is buttmad that they can’t control the narrative anymore.

Attached: meinwomp.png (386x499, 235K)

Ever seen a alpha male predator approach a dead animal fell by other animals?

All they can do is whine while the alpha takes it away.

Really bongs? After all the stupid shit that went on you want to get indignant.

Attached: 1531497370994.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

Attached: mad.png (929x1199, 1.48M)

>Insult bong land, attack bong NHS, embarrass old hag, "special relationship"something or other, and lounge in Churchill's chair.

Attached: 345678765345.jpg (927x924, 125K)

>our NHS

Elevating some dysfonctionnal state healthcare to the most important thing they care about. The absolute state of leftards.

Attached: Dh_x_9TWkAAKbT_.jpg (766x1024, 537K)

>This is my armchair now.
>We're the Winston Churchills now.

underrated

Kek, Saved

Attached: Steve.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Is this what the average Briton looks like?

detarrednu

This newspaper is a lefty rag

How did he undermine the "special relationship"? As I recall, he called it the most special of relationships, or something to that effect.

The bull was in town stay in the cuck shed

Attached: IMG_1807.jpg (1024x561, 154K)

Daily Mirror... literally a communist rag for degenerates and morons

Pol never ever change

We don't have to 'deal with it'. The Mirror doesn't represent anyone but the meanest inbred swine.

Yea bongs, put some toast on it and make a toast sandwich.
>smug sensitive
He's trolling at a level I never thought was possible.

Kek

dang

Popular in Liverpool
Nuff said

Spooky.

He undermined it by existing and speaking ill of the UK's new religion.

Winston Churchill, the guy that single handedly killed the biritsh empire, is still revered by the Brits?

>Try to trigger Trump with an infantile balloon.
>get triggered instead when Trump sits on Churchill's chair

Trump wins again, but the likes weren't trying their best

You again memeface. No nobody is indignant about this.
Why are so many stupid people posting on /pol
>(pic related) so America I see you all want to get rid of your guns.
That's what everyone ITT is doing, because, I suspect of heightened levels of melanin leading too heightened buttsore in relationship to the noble British. That and plain thickness.

Attached: IMG_3226.jpg (1125x523, 87K)

From my understanding isn't he revered in your country too?

Nobody cares. The mirror and LIBERALS don't care about Churchill. It's just a hard left newspaper trying to make people care.
This keeps getting explained to you. You must be deeply thick not to get it, Ching Chong.

>don't u dare insult 'ar enayches u bigot
It's fucking ridiculous, like a goddamn cult.

Personal representative bias. Actual protest attached.

Attached: nah mate.jpg (1467x1850, 428K)

Where's that? Doesn't look like bongland, shill

trump spotted at Lancaster Uni

Attached: 37087783_10156439643824854_1828021798680133632_n.jpg (583x960, 46K)

You're dense. It is. Are you scared?

he's a historical figure thats not really hated or revered. He was a brit in WWII, the maybe 5th (tied with Italy) most important power in the conflict in german perspective.

might be france even

Oh Gawd, do I have to go back into my womp womp folder?

Attached: 1529614402073.png (500x485, 118K)

I hope this meme never dies

english jews drag the US into two world wars, get hundreds of thousands of Americans killed just so third world retards can over run "great" briton.

FUCK ENGLAND. The queen should bow to Trump and all the royals should be executed.

Attached: h87xr7c1yfu01.jpg (574x766, 52K)

No, just annoyed by the shills today

>..
Pathetic

Churchill could have had peace when Rudolf Hess came here, he chose to carry on the war and the death sentences of millions.

fuck churchill.

>UK
>the biggest salt mine known to modern civilization

Attached: map8.jpg (322x300, 27K)

Got a bit of a chub going on reading that "whingeing" I have to admit.

There's no such thing as America, it's called as New England.

>caring what the mirror (a leftie paper) says

I guess I should assume cnn represents the usa then?

Ah, but he liberated your country from those evil fascists. You must be very grateful to him and his kind overwise all those Turks and Syrians wouldn't be able to become the new Germans.

But he didnt. the Soviets and Americans did. The only thing the brits did is not surrender like France and bomb german cities, which is basically the exact opposite of helping us.

The accuracy

> liberated from fascists
Why would anyone want that

too real..

They would have had portrayed Trump's visit negative regardless of what he did so whatevs.

>Britcuck salt mining brigade.jpg

Britain is a fucking joke.

Get cucked faggots

Attached: salon-oval.jpg (600x400, 43K)

how absolutely dare you , sir?!

Attached: 5914ce611e00003a00622986.jpg (720x476, 46K)

Haha. Is Joe Rogan writing headlines for the Daily Mirror?

england is now known as New Pakistan.

Attached: 1528343151489.jpg (640x640, 65K)

>Not acting like a pompous aristocrat
>Lit living up to the image, that got you elected in the first place even though being a richfag, a man of the people, and not the jews/aristocrats
BAD GOYIM! HOW DARE YOU

sure this will fly now, everyone will hate trump I am sure of it. Also cut out the snobbery england, ours do not pull this crap, never have never will. Our King has lit olympic medals and world champion ship medals too in sailing though, so it's not like his father who actually competed in the olympics and championships in fucking ski jumping... yes you are to hold them to a certain standard, this is not a one way deal

Doesn't matter if he sat in some chair, from pic related he'll never recover.

Attached: Dh-CatUX4AABaZl.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

>Daily mirror
Left leaning as fuck. He could have solved all our financial and civil woes and the headline would have been similar.

user that's not very tolerant of you. No need to be a bombophobe you bigot. Those bombs only killed German people so it doesn't matter.

So you can import Arab and black men by the millions, so you can have a degenerate culture. The dream of every white European.

Fuck that

Fpbp

underrated

The brits really are acting like little bitches about this.

And if it does I hope we embalm it

between the WC, the heat, paki/nigger gangs and this anglo scum blood is boiling, based hope you all die soon.

>seething

Trump NOOOO!
a fatty jew sat there
Place's icky
Wew

Oh fuck off, your media treats Trump worse than ours. It's just (((tabloids))).

man brits are such gaylords

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARES HE????

quite the redpill you have there m8

user I see you have an ancap memeflag. Why would an ancap tolerate a big government that violates open borders, people's personal lives and the free market?

Fucking mainstream media and their offshoot numerous cohorts with different names masquerading as independent. They are behind fucking every single political opinion based on fucking lies or half "out of context" truths.

Ask any normie about Trump, to his mind instantly comes that hes a racist or some sort of misogynist or white supremacist, who colluded with Putin to win elections. And then those retards get to vote on already predetermined winners by damned media who is directly colluding with some and smear others.
MSM is literally responsible for every direction country goes to, tied closely to big money of large corporations and banking cartels. They pretty much rule the world, and any attempt to stifle the status quo is interpreted as "attack on media"... and sheeple who at the same time don't even care or are not serious about the politics, get to vote... pff

Attached: signing.jpg (2048x1366, 454K)

I hate niggers and communists

British stormfags are such an embarrassment. Hess flew to Scotland a year after Hitler tried to wipe British industrial centers off the map, but destroyed his own Luftwaffe in the process. There's no way the British public would have ever settled for anything less than unconditional surrender from the Krauts after the Battle of Britain. You guys are not only traitors to your own country, you don't even know your own history.

You bombed our cities, the burgers helped build them back up and ensure we got to remain a functional country rather than be turned into an agrarian shithole or whatever the fuck it was the eternal german-hater Churchill wanted to do even before the war started, you don't get the same "approval" or credited with the same post-war role as the burgers do even from a leftist perspective.

Hitler tried peace many times before battle of Britain.

acting.. like?

they are

BRAIN: O BOI, HERE WE GO

Based Aussie.

Attached: 1525122745855.jpg (378x363, 49K)

Controlled outrage following the immigration comments

Attached: z1527665846529.jpg (680x917, 102K)

it's a good thing the russkies will sink bongistan to the bottom of the ocean next year, the sooner the better!

BRAIN: TALK ABOUT THE WRATH OF GOD O__O'

Attached: DIE.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Aussie shitposters = best shitposters

I FUCKING LOVE TRUMP!

Literally one of the best political moments of my 28 year old life. We witnessed history folks!

EIGHT YEARS!

Attached: 1509233321154.jpg (749x750, 99K)

Why would the secret agents wear labels that say secret agent? Are liberals this braindead that they need satire fucking spelled out for them?

kek

Attached: 1527060686972.png (251x203, 20K)

Whiter than you Merkel.

Rings a bell

Attached: degaullek.jpg (287x339, 29K)