Hitlers hand tremors

You can see this quite clearly in videos of him. What was it? Parkinsons? Tertiary stage syphilis?

Attached: sfasf.jpg (1600x900, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3woEDTUbDYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF MEDICAL ASSESSMENT (DI FILE)_0004.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obsessive masturbation

eating roasted jewish babies for breakfast has some drawbacks Chaim

Attached: 1521671195635.gif (268x200, 903K)

Probably nerve damage from mustard gas or something similar in WWI

Alcoholism?

Hitler was a teetotaler while in the NSDAP and as leader of Germany and the soldiers who served with him said that he never drank, had a distaste for alcohol and cigarettes even and was sober all of the time, he didn't even like hearing their dirty stories or talking about them.

hitler's doctor always had him high on something

I get hand tremors from time to time
Had enough since I was a child
Doctors don't know why

He had the hand tremors before he had access to doctors with opiates and stuff

You'd have tremors if you had been traumatized in the trench under the bombs and gas.

He didn't drink but was on other stuff. Not exactly the definition of sober.

concentrated homosexuality

So he was a faggot. Great leader you have there nazi.
Didn't he have really degenerate fetishes too. Involving family members

Listen to Dan Carlin’s podcast “History Under the Influence”
(JFK was a druggie cripple)
It’s most likely drugs and/or paranoia making his hand shake in his later years

Attached: ADEE3AE2-222B-4A3D-970C-C1A65B7978C0.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Once he was actually leader, yeah, he did get onto opiates/amphetamines or some shit, can't remember exactly.
In WWI though and up until the NSDAP got into power he was sober.

David Irving said it was Parkinson's, which is the most likely as that was a common side effect of those who were victims of mustard gas, such as Hitler.

Attached: 0fb046bc432b78fdaf53452d738ec9c7068b510f18717e712b08a80341425fd8.jpg (1797x1233, 269K)

>doesn’t drink alchohol
>hurrrrr faggot
t. 19 year old who had some of daddy’s beer and thinks he’s cool

Attached: 17FE1324-6BE7-4481-A2C5-2EFD13FE333D.jpg (600x604, 58K)

>Didn't he have really degenerate fetishes too. Involving family members
Yes, and Donald Trump had Russian hookers piss on him, while on a bed that Obama slept on...

Attached: 1530835068827.jpg (247x255, 12K)

he did use a lot of chemicals, he actually did that, which was not uncommon at the time. shaking is not that common with just amphetamine abuse, but there are so many ineractions here with weird shit you even can't get today. And yes, they all fucking drugs back then. As a concrete irl example when I was about 15-16 some guys at my school found a big fucking crater filled with these big ass amphetamine pills from I don't remember either shortly after or around the war, it was for the national guard. Before the police found out and got it seized and destroyed, I tested one of those it kept me up actually after all those years but you didn't get like speedy gonzales. However it is true that Adi used drugs, so did they all. I think it was first with the inflow of hippies they started to regulate it, you could just go to the pharmacy before this and buy amphetamines, downers and whatever if you wanted
kek
There is no such thing as a nazi fapping machine that will gas you though

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl." - James Crumley

Causes of tremors including those that are benign (jitteriness, shuddering attacks, spasmus nutans), hereditary (fragile X premutation, essential), neurological (brain lesions, strokes, mitochondrial encephalopathy, peripheral neuropathy), endocrinopathies (hyperthyroid, hyperadrenergic states), metabolic (low calcium, glucose, or magnesium, B12 deficiency and inborn errors of metabolism), drugs (many including anti-epileptic, asthma, nicotine, alcohol, caffeine) and psychogenic.

>wasn't from a rich family, constantly had to work to make a living
>participated in a position with arguably the highest lethality in WW1
>got literally gassed during that time, continued his duty anyway
>was imprisoned for quite a while
>assumed the arguably most difficult position in the world, that of chancellor of the 2nd reich, for 12 years
>etc etc

I'm not surprised he's a bit off after all of that. Has anyone else in his position and under such stress been performing better?

niggerdom

Ah yes, everybody knows that Mormons are the worst people, never keep your kids around them, they can't be trusted or anything.
Public drunkenness is the best, isn't it?
Richard Feynman was an insecure fucking retard lmao amirite?

too many Energy Drinks

Attached: booming Boomer.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>amphetamine
Yeah, a friend took Speed a couple of times and he told me you don't get actually high, you just feel more energy and self-esteem and have an urge to talk. Also google Pervitin in the Wehrmacht.

Probably all the Meth he was doing

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've read. There's nothing wrong with disliking foul assed substances andthere's nothing humbling by gripping the commode and barfing up your guts. It shows you have no self control or don't understand your limits.

Nervousness?

>mean and violent
ebin....

I actually stopped drinking at around 18 for this reason, though I never went preachy over the matter, I just admitted I couldn't handle the shit. So I just did drugs those years instead. I want back tbqh. At I think 24 I started drinking again.... and.. just.. no.. people even came and said
>"oh user you've quit selling and using drugs, you are just drinking now. This is fucking great"
... you will eventually understand what this is about, and how those words are going to taste pretty fould in your mouth.

It was lit the worst that could happen, the police was vary about me before this, but now they are just outright scared. I am not joking I am completely unstable drunk and I get extremely violent for no reason what so ever... It's so fucking tiresome

Yeah, just take a look at the black Texas man who wrote that. You guys think it's normal to not be able to buy alcohol after a certain hour. Next up you'll have to make an appointment to buy the stuff and maybe have someone go over your alcohol purchase history in case you're buying too much.

Attached: 90990[1].jpg (580x397, 51K)

He was just so excited to be creating a Reich and solving his (((problems))).

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I did it when I was in my late teens early 20ies too, you can lit not compare it and most drugs to alchohol which is what everyone do. Funfact if you are shitfaced as fuck drunk, and take amphetamines... BOOM you are actually sober.

But you are right, it's high is to give you adrenaline, make you high energized and on "alert" fast response etc. However that's the start of the high, and if you continue to what's called "adjust" here (justere), meaning taking more as you start to get down the more retarded you become. Eventually you are so slow, dumb and stupid that you just sit there and complain like an old woman. That's amphetamines for you. Run from one town to another one night breaking all records, a few days later you need help going getting your newspapers.

ugh shit sucks though one thing I do not miss and that 's fucking amphetamine benders. Most of those who become criminals like you know stealing highend cars and so, it's not about them not having money, it's about them being high and get a rush from stealing cars, pref with the police chasing them

he was using meth

I think he had some form of cancer dont quote me on that tho

Try growing a political party out of nothing, being the only guy with any vision of what to do, try getting into power and having to fix everything. Try going to war and have every general who spent years studying about war second guessing you at every step you make even after being proved wrong time after time. If you read his story, it is a miracle it is no wonder that his body took a huge toll because of everything that he had to do.

Also, don't forget his medic was a total hack.

Attached: 2.jpg (2048x1361, 147K)

lol american education, amerimutts jews dicks suckers do not know the why of the tremors of the hand of Hitler because they have an inferior education and believe that all are conspiracies

Hitler was betrayed by his own generals / soldiers / whatever you want to call them from his personal circle of confidence by putting a briefcase with a bomb inside that, surprisingly, did not kill him because Hitler accidentally kicked the suitcase and the explosion did not kill him. This was taken as a miracle and was the cause of the problem with his hand, his distrust and his paranoia to know that at any moment someone could kill him, even someone from his own army

Attached: 36694737_2206075692743094_2967611037605429248_n.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Yep, these uppers (MDMA, Cocaine, Speed, Meth,...) fuck up your Neurotransmitter (Serotonin, Dopamin, Noradrenaline)-receptors pretty fast, shouldn't be taken long term, just not worth it. You can fight the depressive come down by takin 5-HTP (precursor of Serotonin) though.

Parkinsonism of some kind. Maybe classical, maybe a result of his WW1 injuries.

Stress from ptsd from ww1 horrors and from running an entire country.

Nigger what are you talking about? Where i come from its more normal to make your own alcohol than buying it. Even so, your quote on alcohol reeks of niggerdom and praises men with no self-control and claims men who exercise self-control as untrustworthy.

Well you certainly have poor judgement under the influence of hardcore amphetamines leaving just about anything to possibly to happen. I used to bang meth several times a day. It did make me stupid, lucky to be alive. However my favorite drug even after all the meth, MDMA, & adderall abuse is a drug called Vyvanse for ADHD. Its %100 dextroamphetamine with a protein attatched to it causing it to metabolize slowly throughout the day. Very very potent amphetamine.

Or he just didn't like the taste of Alcohol. Ever heard of that?

Attached: 1530329808910.jpg (615x618, 64K)

Sounds about right

Attached: 1529562235721.jpg (564x772, 88K)

Hitler's PTSD from the mustard gas attack was so bad that he developed conversion disorder blindness. His brain literally refused to acknowledge that he could see anything because he'd decided there was nothing else worth seeing.

War does terrible things to the mind and body. Boys go into war and the are shells of who they once were for the rest of their lives. It changes you forever

Attached: 1529721065913.jpg (500x471, 52K)

i also have hand tremors on my left hand. It's a genetic thing. Only when i focus on what i'm doing with my left hand tho. I'm right-handed.

It's genetic disease literally called tremor.

They about dat life son.

Depending on what you did sometimes the shell shock can carry on into your next incarnation.

It was the stress from visiting all those injured soldiers
>pic related

Attached: C8D3F726-EE2F-48CE-A9AA-D7E9640F9B0E.png (2001x1125, 1.41M)

he did lots of drugs

Is that true or just yet another Jewish lie?

Could be just stress from being Hitler in literally the biggest war in known history, you know.

He took morphine for chronic pain, methamphetine for tremors, and testosterone because it was a meme at the time.

Maybe that's why I don't go outside a whole deal. Or get out with friends much either. It's saddening.

Attached: 1530495504770.jpg (432x577, 86K)

Passion.

its what "knowing how bad things really are" does to a man

Is that you John Wayne? is this me?

>You can see this quite clearly in videos of him. What was it? Parkinsons? Tertiary stage syphilis?
meth withdrawal... do you even history?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Fucking Hitler in 1945 can be seen shaking his right hand a little in some clips, must have been doing meth.

It’s cus he would fingerbang Eva Braun so hard and so fast that his hand was shaking due to muscle memory. He just really loved the German people what can I say.

Attached: 3C0B6216-C0DA-4168-8405-AE174EF065BB.jpg (829x1200, 119K)

What pain? what tremors? what sources?

Fucking Melonheads are always so serious.

not sure how accurate (((history))) is at this point i mean come on...

death rollercoasters?

Trump, Putin, they're the same.

You fancy yourself a comedian Private Joker?

Attached: 1529592148678.jpg (182x278, 7K)

lmao, i just go with my gut instinct. Fucking Jews lie about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=3woEDTUbDYg

I fancy myself a cold blooded killer, sir. War faces are for morons, sir. You don't want to give away your position, sir. Sound discipline, sir.

Attached: 1530778245948.jpg (899x903, 80K)

I unironically make the Private Pyle face when i'm alone and i'm thinking about killing people.

The one he does before killing himself.

>drinks alcohol
>smokes

Degenerate.

So you are a killer?

Attached: 1528853926186.jpg (597x800, 40K)

I was, i guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
His doc kept detailed records

Records can't be faked.

Like pictures.

Wikipedia is a reliable source of information.

Be better than that. A man's biggest obstacle is winning the war over himself. It's a never ending struggle. Be the man you want to see. Nobody can do it for you

Attached: 567876546.jpg (1252x1252, 173K)

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF MEDICAL ASSESSMENT (DI FILE)_0004.pdf

We can trust the CIA, they would never lie to us.

We can trust the goverment.

No matter how much i lift i will never have a big dick, all your time tested wisdom goes out the window.

It's true. Hitler was a s o y hipster faggot.

Tell me more Russian Slavic user.

His roommate said he never masturbated and detested salacious jokes.
Chronic masturbators and sexual spendthrift make it nowhere in life.

Abstaining from masturbation and sex ushers in remarkable achievement.

>The greatest intellectual geniuses in both ancient and modern times led continent lives, and there is yet to be recorded one individual who freely expended seminal fluid who ever amounted to anything. In most cases, individuals who have achieved have been forced by necessity to abstain from sexual indulgence, as Cervantes, who wrote Don Quixote while in prison, or Dante who wrote his Divine Comedy while in exile. Milton wrote "Paradise Lost" when blind and when he did not indulge in sex. Sir Isaac Newton, active in intellect until the age of 80, led a continent life from birth, and so did Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, both of whom retained their creative genius [until] an advanced age.

Fuck that, i has to cum.

Don't worry about that. Character and confidence speaks louder.

Attached: 1530483851288.jpg (500x684, 47K)

Tell me your unbiased opinion on Hitler, Russian guy.

Either that or nerve damage from when Staffenburg bombed him.

A big dick speaks way louder, trust me.

Nerves damaged in WW1, couldn't finish architect degree cause of damage , decided to revenge for fallen empire instead.

But a bunch of visionaries were also sex addicts though.

This is true! Hitler did in fact abstain from drinking alcohol and smoking. Ironically however he did do meth, which is way worse.

Or, maybe just maybe, he was trying to make the world a better place just like everyone else.

Hitler was a meth skank.

Name one.

You don't have to.
You feel you have to because you've reinforced and perverted your sexual motivation to such a point that the urge is stronger than a heroin addict desire to use heroin.

>Professor von Gruber of Munich, an eminent European authority on sex, writing on "The Hygienic Significance of Marriage", says that it is absurd to regard the semen as an injurious secretion like the urine, which requires periodic evacuation, but as vital fluid which is not only reabsorbed during sexual abstention, but this reabsorption appears to have a beneficial effect on the physiological economy, as shown by the large number of intellectual geniuses who have led continent lives. Dr. Bernard S. Talmey, an eminent American gynecologist and authority on sex, expresses a similar opinion, and states that in the absence of sexually exciting stimuli, the semen and spermatozoa are produced in smaller amounts and are completely resorbed through the seminal vesicles, so that continence becomes easy and natural; the conservation of this vital fluid, he claims, is necessary for the attainment of the greatest vigor of body and brain, while its loss is harmful, and a man may live through a lifetime in a state of complete continence, without injury, but only with benefit, as proven in the case of such men as Leonardo da Vinci, Kant, Beethoven, Spencer, etc