>natural spices and flavorings
>you source your own water to make it

stop drinking soda
drink tea

Attached: tea.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Tea contains high levels of lead.

Only drink non-fluoridated water.

it's essential white privilege core drink

Attached: tea and genocide.jpg (1035x541, 144K)

Yes. It alsp contains many beneficiaö substances keeping you health up and curring illness.

Also coffee is overrated, Alcohol is degenerate, Artificial drinks are chemical garbage.

Tea and water is the best choice

Coffee is better in every way. Tea is boring and weak

t. never drank puer

Boiling water for tea is how the British Empire conquered the world. Sanitation is important

Coffee is gooder

Only with milk.

Attached: i.jpg (3072x2304, 2.84M)

If it were so good the UK would be the healthiest country on the planet, yet it’s not.
Not saying tea isn’t good or somewhat beneficial , relaxing for sure but you’re hyping it too much.

I find tea kindof boring. It's okay, I guess.
My question is are fruits and vegetables a meme or not? I changed my diet a while back and cut back on meat to the whole 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day yada. Ever since I've had diarrhea 3 times a day. How much fruit and veggies are you guys eating daily?

>you source your own water to make it
You mean that government gibs water you fucking commie.

Tea is for sissy boys. Coffee is for real men.

Tea is the thinking man's restorative.

‘Tis why we had the biggest empire ever. Chad drink.

I don't know how things are outside the US, but pretty much everyone who works in America drinks at least one cup of coffee to wake up in the morning and maybe another while working.

water is the ultimate redpill you faggot have you seen british teeth? its thanks to tea

Nigga i drink 3 cups, maybe even 4 a day. Been drinking coffee since I was like 13

tea belongs in the sea
the boston harbor to be exact

Not really I'm more into coffee and I drink it black.

>Also coffee is overrated

Coffee drinkers live longer (even if you drink several liters of coffee every day).
Scientific fact.

What about Japan? They drink green tea though

You mean the cups of sugar they dump into their tea?

>scientific fact
>[citation needed]

Attached: 1531470376602.jpg (500x667, 90K)

What kinds of fruits and vegetables are you eating?
It's best to eat leafy greens and low carbohydrate vegetables such as asparagus, broccoli and cabbage. You should limit portions of fruit and sugary/starchy vegetables.

Ah tea. The source of the rise and fall of the British Empire.

Pretty funny, I recently switched to tea from coffee. Tea is vastly superior, especially with a small splash of milk. I could drink it all day

Attached: what is this.jpg (1042x1293, 442K)

Coffee lowers the chance of getting diabetes too

The only redpilled drink is recycled urine. I pour once through brita filter and enjoy throughout the day.

The results are probably extremely prone to subjectivity
There are tons of smokers who live to 100 or whatever, doesn't make it good

>There are tons of smokers who live to 100 or whatever

Yeah, but there are more people dying of lung cancer before that. Not so many people dying of coffee...

How to wreck your kidneys 101

>It's a fat mutt without a passport is an expert on every country episode

Ok, but what I'm saying is that Americans usually drink coffee only for the physical effects of caffeine. It's pretty rare to hear of people drinking coffee outside of that, unless you count a small cup during dessert at a restaurant.

We drink coffee because we are workaholics and quitting coffee makes your brain stop working
Tea is actually enjoyable to drink
t. guy drinking Yerba Mate as I type this

Yeah if coffee didn't have caffeine I'd still drink it but not nearly as much. Sometimes I'll have a decaf before bed.

>Not so many people dying of coffee...
...that you know of

Caffeine puts you in a state of stress. This may or may not be a beneficial thing, depending on 1) how your body is geared to handle stress 2) how your lifestyle can negate the effects of stress. Vast amounts of people are going to an early grave because of their coffee habits. It's mostly unaccounted for. Doctors drink coffee, scientists drink coffee. They all think it can't be that bad. For many, it is.

>It's best to

Wrong. There is no one size fits for all dietary solution. What you thrive on can be very different on what your neighbor thrives on. You should listen to your intuition and respect it over any other authority. By eating food that makes you feel shit, by eating food that you don't like, you are only sabotaging your health. For long term health it's better to eat shit and enjoy it than to eat your diet and be miserable on it.

i would not be surprised if most tea conains high levels of insecticides (espaccialy tea from china and 3rd world)

>full of pesticides

has caffeine in it

Caffeine is bad mkay

prove it

Sweet Iced Tea is the ultimate red pill. Compare those who drink hot tea like the brits, and those who drink iced tea like southerners. Which demographic do you think is more redpilled? Thus, sweet iced tea is better. I rest my case.

Attached: main-qimg-2771d5cdf940cdbd52ff035f22578a6d.png (602x502, 286K)

British teeth is a meme.

Why is that?

Enjoy your fluorosis.

"Tea plants readily absorb fluoride from soil. As a result, tea drinks invariably contain high levels of fluoride. In the United States, brewed black tea averages about 3 to 4 parts ppm fluoride, while commercial iced tea drinks contain between 1 and 4 ppm. (Izuora 2011; Whyte 2006; USDA 2005). Excessive consumption of tea beverages thus creates a risk for fluoride toxicity."

Fluorosis isn't common outside of shithole countries usually.