/pg/ Palestine General

Let's show our undying support in the face of the shills that tournament this board.

Attached: 1526295494816s.jpg (250x191, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPRcx1RygBY&index=83&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=EzbCPxrKe20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=tPRcx1RygBY&index=83&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=0s

Ireland might be the most based country in Europe. The UK hasn't been getting shitter and shutter as of late. Was thinking of moving myself to northern Ireland.

Palestine was the greatest country in the middle East. It's sad that it's land is currently occupied by the largest terrorist organisation in the world. Israel.

honestly why do people care about a desert shithole just nuke the entire middle east you'll get rid of a ton of jews and muslims

As long as a country is minding it's own business I don't have a problem with it. We've got bigger problems in our home countries to think about.

Do you forget that your lord and saviour Jesus Christ was a Palestinian.

Let these people home

Attached: Powerful.jpg (1021x574, 161K)

>that tournament this board.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 3636148326_a44b0646022.jpg (500x304, 64K)

Attached: uda-israeli-flag.jpg (395x400, 23K)

Makes me sick.

Unreal tournament 3

The British flag has been synonymous with the Israeli flag since the Balfour Declaration.

Hard to decide who's dumber.

Fun fact. Desert Arabs sold Jews a lot of the weaponry they used in the early days of Israel. They used to hunt down old German & Italian supply dumps to bring in and sell.

Attached: 7Sp4mvd.png (1024x638, 498K)

Unfortunately some people don't even know what that is.

The sad thing about the famine is that if we had of been our own country with a national infrastructure then it wouldn't have happened

That fact isn't true at all. They were funded completely by the Rothschilds and got thier weapons from Rothschild allies.

sectarianism now boils down to contrarianism, support for Israel was adopted purely because the Irish nationalists support Palestine

Look up the Balfour Declaration. British support for Israel was around before the existence of Israel and the republic of Ireland. Uneducated turd.

unionist support for Israel, not british support

kys shill we support Isreal

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

to add, if welsh nationalists began waving Palestinian flags and welsh unionists then waved Israeli flags, the reason wouldn’t be because of the Balfour dec

Fuck off Muhammad, I don’t stand with either the Jews or the saracens.

are you kidding? over hungary or russia? ireland is britain-lite

youtube.com/watch?v=EzbCPxrKe20

Fuck'n RA shithead
You're an embarrassment to the Irish at home and abroad!
>Fight me, nigger

Attached: Justin Barrett mfw oh my.jpg (620x330, 22K)

>The disgusting kikes shouldn't have the holy land
>Disgusting mudshits should
Why do you embarrass yourself by supporting mudslimes?

Attached: 1522086093798.png (338x338, 36K)

It's more about colonisation and human rights.

Found the kike. Shalom.

(((Human rights)))

It's difficult to get a visa and travel to those countries. Especially with brexit.

You won't realise how important your rights are until they are taken away from you. Go on. Keep taking them for granted.

Guess I misunderstood you.

Freedom, human rights, it’s all bullshit. Go suck some more Muslim dick, faggot.

Is this why the israeli posters are out in full force shilling?

Palestinian checking in. Death to yahudi

Attached: 1528420741835.jpg (800x617, 84K)

Yeah whenever conflict starts this board is suddenly full of Israeli flags and meme flags shilling. I hate meme flags.

Attached: Boycott.png (620x301, 231K)