How does it feel being a straight edge brainlet, Jow Forums?

How does it feel being a straight edge brainlet, Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180714_094020.png (1183x811, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

psypost.org/2018/07/cannabis-users-exhibit-increased-brain-activity-rest-study-finds-51702
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does it feel to be gay?

psypost.org/2018/07/cannabis-users-exhibit-increased-brain-activity-rest-study-finds-51702

Duuuuude
pot is like.....the bomb, bro
I feel.......like.........so smart (heh)
yeaaaaahhhh......

Attached: 1531496658374.jpg (380x349, 56K)

>Based on the previous literature, this finding suggests that there is reduced neural efficiency and increased cortical ‘noise’ related to cannabis use. This difference in neural activity may be related to the cognitive impairments that many studies have reported in cannabis users.”

Define increased brain activity.
Does it make one smarter?
Terence Tao doesn't have physiologically "increased brain activity", whatever the fuck that means, compared to any random bricklayer or construction worker.

>Higher activity when trying to rest
>A good thing
Enjoy your shit sleep weedlets

Attached: 1506019113713.png (211x239, 5K)

You want to know whose brains fire on all cylinders? Epileptics during a seizure.

Smoking weed
Makes you look retarded
Makes you talk retarded
Makes you act retarded
>Weed makes me smart.
Okay. Continue puffing then faggot.

It means when I get high I'm smarter brah

Weed, like nearly everything, is fine in moderation and dangerous when abused.

If you’re addicted, then quit until you can properly partake responsibly

"Moderation" is Bullshit

>Bullshit
Smoke moderately, don't get fucked in drug test
Smoke moderately, don't talk like a retard
Simple stuff, though not everyone is cut out for it

I like to smoke a little weed and take some melatonin on Friday nights. I gotta wake up at 5am every weekday to hit the gym before work so it’s nice to have a toke and get a good long sleep after the work week.
Never touch the shit outside of that though.

its the increased introspection and mental activity that generally drives the weak minded to marijuana induced psychosis

literally can't handle their brain's introspection

and plasticity

No, they are not going to release a full brain scan because it would make clear that the increased brain activity is merely hormonal and decreases IQ, memory, reaction. There's a reason it is called 'high' and we are well aware of its effects

And no, feeling more intelligent due to relaxation is not an increase in IQ, but merely reflects an anxiety issue.

the absolute STATE of OP, such a lazy weedbrained brainlet that he couldnt even read his own article

>tfw brain not smol enough for restful rest

Attached: 1529957643870.jpg (1024x874, 142K)

>cognitive impairments

Every person I know that smokes weed regularly is a complete failure at life.

I quit smoking recently after smoking multiple times every day for years. I haven't noticed any real differnce other than i have dreams much more often and they are usually pretty wild now.

I mean i do have less anxiety now and am much more happy but i dont notice any increase or decrease in brain activity or intelligence.

>Car redlines constantly in neutral, and that's a good thing
Checked but seriously that isn't inherently good or bad without looking at the regions and associated performance changes

this

My younger brothers and their friends who always stay at our house smoke weed, and it's led them to other drugs like tobacco and cocaine. That's not mentioning that they've become idiotic, unproductive little shits. Better yet, I'm expected to clean after their disgusting asses. kill me...

Pretty good.

Attached: chadheroin.jpg (1280x618, 83K)