Why do poor white people always seem to live in trailer parks instead of city ghettos?

Why do poor white people always seem to live in trailer parks instead of city ghettos?

Attached: Appalachia-poverty-8.jpg (1080x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QuYEq7JKUTk
youtube.com/watch?v=SBaIQreV8Yk&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ghettos have niggers

>niggers = city ghettos
>wiggers = trailer parks
the two are seemingly different sides of the same coin, but do not mix well.

Ask Richy and Julian about it.

Because believe it or not there are vast expanses of the US that are not cities.

At least there is fresh air

there are such things as black trailer parks
also some of those trashy white people are pretty well off. I've known several old rednecks who will have like 100k in their savings but they still like to live cheap.

>Whine: Damn you boomers! I can't afford a home!
>Points finger at poor people with homes: Fuck those assholes.

Attached: annoyed pepe.png (1228x1150, 174K)

poor whites live in the countryside

Ghettos are gov funded, trailers are atleast bought and paid for just have to pay lot rent, even the poor white trash know to own there shanty

Because there the scum of the earth?

Poor whites are even more disgusting than third worlders. Theyre usually more dirty, smell rancid, poor diet, usually more retarded. In all honesty, all trailer park white people need to be exterminated

First they get their shitty trailer and park it wherever.
Then they buy some land or find a trailer park.
Then they have the idea that they have a home and need to chill so they start taking meth and drinking heavily.

>city ghettos
projects as government housing

>Poor whites are even more disgusting than third worlders.
go to the Congo and then get back to us on that one

>overcrowded decaying crime-ridden cityscape with no greens at sight for hours, smelling of shit and piss and always loud as fuck
Or
>somewhat fresh air, closer to nature, not probably too smelly and not that loud.
Gee, what a hard choice.

???

They would kill you.

Are trailer parks real? I always thought theyre meme

poor whites do not come with the otherworldly crime rate that third worlders do. people who claim they are both equally as bad are simply ignorant

That looks supernice compared to the places I lived in during communism.

Trailer parks aren't racially bound.
But, those who chose a trailer park over an inner city ghetto are doing so because even while impoverished, they still attempt some form of self reliance.

>living in a building with a bunch of poor people in it
How can anyone live in apartments?

>tfw rural redneck, living with 3 brothers and 4 cousins
>tfw we all work in the transportation industry
>tfw our combined household income has been at least $379k a year, since 2004
>our cost of living is so fucking cheap and we've been saving and pooling our money for this whole time (continuing)
>fully retiring at age 34, living off passive income and have done deep studying of business and investing for 10 years in my spare time
Now I know how/why Jews and Middle Eastern folks in America seem to get in to the upper class section of society with 1 to 2 generations, from poverty.

>seem to
Please kill yourself.

they prefer the outdoors to onions city living
t.poorfag who lives in a shack in the forest

I think the real answer is white flight.
white people have been slowly fleeing to the country sides since like the 70s

Less niggers.

My old trailerhood is nice as fuck, my brother still lives there. The playground used to have this insane metal slide and merry-go-around you could burn your skin off on.

Niggers get free rent when they live in the ghetto. Whites don’t so the poorest ones are forced to live in the cheapest rural regions because it’s all they can afford

more pussy, less cops

in mississippi i lived in a trailer park with white and black people

Poor rural blacks are only a thing in the Deep South.

city ghettos are for people who qualify for federal support.

This.

Even retards in trailer parks have a basic understanding of investment value. They would rather own a home even if it's small, than spend 600$ on new shoes every six months.

trailer park life is the ultimate white experience. i lived in one in florida that was a square mile large with 492 units. when the canadians went back home there would only be 32 trailers occupied. bohaddy we would get wild. naked pool parties, drunken golf cart races, urban paintball wars, just beautiful. I live in one in Tennessee now. about 13 units, real sense of community, battle flags hanging off 5 of them, right on a lake of the Tennessee river, bonfire parties, boxing, archery, target shooting, tossing beanbags & horseshoes, can leave your doors unlocked and OPEN!, 4wheel inna woods, jetskis, god you city folk are fucking stupid i tell ya wut

Irony

This. The richest man I've ever known personally lived in a single bedroom home and would only shop at ghetto discount food stores. I always figured that was why he was rich in the first place. I only know because my dad handled his stock portfolio.

White people like fresh country air

Found the Jew

i chuckled

>ywn be a rootin' tootin' deep south trailer trash redneck
FUCK

Attached: jared-leto-joker.jpg (636x752, 160K)

Because even poor people do not want to live with niggers.

You know it's true.

Whites don’t receive HUD like the apes.

Triggered inbreed ur literally below niggers u corn eation one eyed redneck. now go fuck ur sister cletus.

>tpb

Attached: dealing with leafs is greasy as fuck.jpg (1024x686, 387K)

So u can fuck your sister without the neighbors hearing.

Because poor white trash don't commit nearly as much crime as niggers.

Whites can get free rent too but then they'd have to live next to niggers.

Because section 8 housing targets blacks not whites. Did you even think your thread through before making it?

Sounds amazing traileranon. When I was living in Florida I was saving money to buy a prefab double wide trailer/house. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, all for 39.5K but I ended up moving away before I bought one.

You know a lot of trailer parks are nice places they just look really shitty

man a lot of places in florida you can get an 80'er with florida room & carport with the lot for 15-20k. my dad got one for 8k but he has to pay lot rent

jew detected

God bless america

Amen!

First post best post

dude trailer parks are the best you don't have to pay for utilities they base it off of their average user so long term if your trailer is paid off you can live like a king

This was a brand new one with the carport and no lot fees. I think there was HOA fees or something similar at the place I was looking at. It was really a good thought but I missed my family back north as well.

Found the kike

Attached: Cop22o7VUAAm5Kc.jpg (1024x512, 168K)

Because even the trashiest, poorest, meth addicted whites are smarter than average niggers. Those trailers in the park, they own those. If they have to or want to they can move them somewhere else. If they save money and buy land somewhere they have an instant temporary, or ugly permanent, house.
And it's much cheaper to buy a trailer and pay lot fees than to rent an apartment in even the worst parts of any city. Of course niggers don't care cause they're all on welfare but whites, even the poor ones, don't apply or qualify for welfare especially section 8.

i wish i lived in a trailer park on the cheap. i bought a condo 5 years ago near downtown houston and its a fucking albatross. owning a home all adds up, mortgage loan, taxes, condo fee, insurance, maintenance; even if you dont own a condo - a friend just paid a few grand to repave their driveway.

trailer park is probably cheap , easy to maintain. and as long as you dont get jacked by your neighbors probably a fine place to live.

of course if you have kids the best place is a house in the suburbs with some thick woods near by so you kids can have fun explloring and see nature safely.

im such an autist i dont have kids or gf or wife; so i should just get in a trailer park and save money

why are whites so classist against each other?

because status historically was life and death for your offspring

Oh yes, they are damn real

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Because inner citiy real estate has political power and corporations want liberal access without resistance from organized communities. Since the 1950’s, the elite in America have introduced diversity policies to break up ethnic communities in the inner cities. Niggers will always sell out their own people and multicultural communities are impossible to democratically organize. See E. Michael Jones about the destruction of catholic ethic communities. Also see JFGs Starbucks series youtu.be/QuYEq7JKUTk

Attached: 8FC30523-EF66-43E8-9BA6-1212ABE6A8C4.jpg (1080x868, 238K)

White trash prefer trailer parks because there's more freedom to do what you want, and generally white trash like the outdoors. Coming from white trash. Nogs like the city because nog culture is in the city. Killing people and drugs.

this is the anthem in my trailer park, we play it on a loud speaker everyday at 5p.m.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBaIQreV8Yk&app=desktop

Because city ghettos suck balls compared to trailer parks.

This.

Attached: 005930BD-ED2C-46E6-A5FD-B50E267CDFA1.jpg (850x400, 60K)

Trailer parks often have crime. They are often dangerous areas. They aren't getto-tier, but you are sometimes risking yoru life, since a lot of residents are on drugs or violently drunk. I've been inside maybe 5 trailers in my entire life, and I live in the rural south

trailer parks look comfy

Trailer parks aren't great, but they're far superior to a ghetto.
>usually less than $500/month to own, even cheaper to rent.
>get to enjoy the outdoors
>people tend to help and protect each other
>far more private than an apartment complex
Just to name a few.

Broke: Black people are only over represented in crime statistics because they are more likely to be poor

Woke: Poor people are only over represented in crime statistics because they are more likely to be black

Their income class doesnt matter as they are white therefore they are more valuable than any other human on this planet who isnt white.

American whites just don't do that. Anglo Saxons and Native Americans are naturally combative with each other, even immediate family members.who should be trusted the most.
If there was more community spirit, a lot of wealth would be conserved, and there would be fewer social problems in white communities, but what can I do?

This is peak white trash

You couldnt whoop it son

as long as your neighbors think you are fucking insane, they will leave you alone.

YEEEEE HAAAWWWWW!!!!

That's America, right thar!
If you don't get it, you don't get it. Hard to explain to a lot of people.

That trailer park looks comfy.
> t. Commiefornia paying $1800/month to live within 20min driving of work and around my own race

They must be really fucking poor if they don't even have someone to cut up that tree. My redneck neighbors can't wait for something to fall so they can get out the chainsaws.

And what is going on with the sky between the tree branches in the upper right?

Fresh air, close to the local fishing spot, close to the woods for hunting. Probably not too far away from some kick ass bars.

On the flipside:
In the ghetto, crime, disease, no fresh air, around you is expensive as fuck, basically you ether sit at home or cause problems.

fuckin' a, you know thats right

>meth vs. niggers
Better quality of life

>Ghetto food discount stores
>Mitt Romney caught cheaping out at the 99 cent only food store.

Omg girl how humiliating.jpg

Attached: Mitt-99-cents.jpg (1200x628, 99K)

You won't get robbed or butt raped driving through a trailer park in the middle of the night.
You might get looks, might even get people on the porch with shotguns, etc. But, for the most part, you're safe if you don't act like a fool.

its' called, can't own a house so might as well shoot for a trailer. At least it's some sort of dwelling ownership

Fuck i make a ton of cash and if i could, i would have started out in a trailer.

20 to 40k and it's yours. After that, your just banking money, after bills.

rent/mortgage is the single biggest reoccuring payment you will make in your life. next is a car loan.
get your rent/mortgage paid, you can start planning for retirement in 15 to 20 years.

Might be the way the camera picks up spider webs or caterpillar cocoons.

literally all of this

You know it.
Half the guys here complaining they can't find a decent girl to settle down with and make white babies. I laugh. They are all looking in the wrong places.
….er….I mean...yeah, country bumpkins, they are horrible, stay away at all costs!
Stay away! be afraid!

Trailer parks suck but they don’t compare to the shittyness of the ghetto.

I don’t get that. If you’re going to have that much money you might as well buy a nice or build a nice home somewhere.

Nothing insanely luxurious, just a nice, clean, self-sustaining house.

Savannah, or Tullahoma?

Please to see your hate speech loicense, guv

cities are economically strategic real estate, and jews will do *anything* to separate whites from economic and academic opportunity.

muhammad plz

in cayman
there are multi millionaires, that drive shitty trucks, and wear clothes with holes in them.
You would never know they are worth that kind of money just looking at them.

there are just some people that dont' fall for the sheeple media marketing bullshit and they only buy what they need.

I am inbetween. I like to bank more money than i spend
And it feels fucking great, knowing that i could lose my job tomorrow and still easily be able to live off my savings with little to no life changes for 5 years.
or more depending on what i do.
If i wanted to move to paraguay for example and pay 100 dollars a month rent in a smaller city
I could literally live for the next 50 to 60 years off the savings I have.
Life....how you control it, is how you will live.

you claim to be pro white but hate poor whites. what is wrong with this place