THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SWEETIE

archive.is/DvmCG "The Federalist Society is currently a bigger threat to the basic safety of Americans than MS-13" we really need a /sg/ sweetie general, this yenta is too much.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-9wVF6KSwlv9HNw.jpg (627x930, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kGIsc
archive.is/hhSL9
archive.is/1lexo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SWEETIE
kek

not only are these jokes grossly unfunny, i'm sure they violate Twitter's terms of service for bigoted hate speech. I also don't think ABC's sponsors would like a Jimmy Kimmel writer on record with these tweets
archive.is/kGIsc
archive.is/hhSL9
archive.is/1lexo

Attached: jesus.jpg (713x1065, 176K)

The fuck is a federalist society?

I know the americans had a federalist party back in the early 800s, is thata a reference?

remember, Jow Forums this is the privileged Jewish American Princess who talks down to us from her ivory tower and think's it's okay to mock Jesus and we can't say shit

Attached: 1511835002473.jpg (2000x1781, 1.41M)

Where are these people getting this idea that all these laws will be instantly repealed?

alright, Jow Forums, which one of you scared sweetie with cum?

Attached: 1507964051082.png (489x569, 57K)

Conservative law think tank that's influential in getting peoples names to the right people.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: crying about her totally not made up uncle willie dying in a gas chamber and she makes up the "scratches on the walls" lol

Attached: 1511844040195.jpg (737x1200, 320K)

Oy sweetie don’t you know that laws are for goyim only? Oh my like, even questioning any action we make is conseidering very offensive anti Semitic sweetie. You wouldn’t want to do be a BAD GOY now would you? Haha that’s what I thought sweetie pie

HOLY SHIT how could i forget....she tried to say the 2nd amendment ISN'T IN THE CONSTITUTION the jew memes are always true

Attached: 1508003965697.jpg (615x757, 115K)

her jew mom calls her fat and laughs at her because of what a mess she is

Attached: 1484246665420.jpg (750x874, 112K)

in all seriousness...would you , Jow Forums?

Attached: 1508007588421.jpg (600x598, 57K)

Sounds like she likes the sexual threats

You're a fucking retard.

have you ever seen a jewish princess cry before? it's not pretty. you've been warned

Attached: jew cry.webm (640x640, 2.62M)

>federalist
So this is their new meme word. Turns out when they say this they mean people who want to uphold the constitution.

Let me get this straight, it's ok to use intimidation in public, face to face, of people that you disagree with politically. That's fine.
Yet it's not ok when the same tactics and name calling are used on the internet?
Libtards need their double standard update or something.

I would hit her... with a brick

Attached: 7DTly.gif (400x225, 938K)

huh, either total autonomous control of the female aspect, or Satanic overthrow of the natural order. I'll take the former.

Better take away her right to free speech then, that wasn't in the original constitution!
While we're at it might as well unlawfully search her home and when we're done let's quarter some soldiers in there for good measure.

> Jow Forums thread dedicated to raping me

Attached: f24.jpg (500x328, 26K)

And if the inverse were true and it was a leftist doing it, she would defend the exact opposite situation.
Pilpul, I'm not so sure if they're conscious of what they're doing, or if it's so deeply ingrained in their kike genes they do it on impulse.

"gas kalb" love you guys...it won't take much to break her since she has her husband check up on her here

Attached: 1522801988468.png (593x613, 264K)

You reap what you sow (((sweetie)))

Attached: womp womp.gif (554x400, 135K)

Who is this bagel bitch again?

everyone say hi to the cuck husband.

wow she's terrible at acting

can we redpill the husband? btw, welcome husband if you are here. I'm sorry you're married to such an ingenuine woman. are you there man? lets talk about it

Who cries and doesn’t produce tears?

This isn't comcoous. Everything is
>>muh feels
There is no logical thought behind her behavior.
Now, there are behind the scenes "spinners" who know very well what they are doing and they use these tactics on purpose and they create the narrative, but she is not one of them. Too obviously stupid.
She just buys into the narrative and pushes it and then mimics the heard behavior unconsciously(deflect, deny, and scream Nazi) when called on her stupidity

he's waiting to report on us doxing her, like a good goy

Attached: cgbnzcgbm.png (612x393, 47K)

Bet he jerked off to the threads

ABORTION IS NOT BODILY AUTONOMY
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THAT YOU WOULD BE GIVING YOURSELF ABORTIONS WITH CLOTHES HANGERS IN YOUR BATHTUB

I would recommend using onions for that effect, but oh well.

Bess and your cucky boy
Go away.

FURTHERMORE RIGHT TO ABORTION IS NOT A RIGHT FOR IT TO BE PAID FOR BY TAX PAYERS. WANT AN ABORTION? PAY FOR IT. OR USE YOUR CLOTHES HANGER.

>Husband monitors Jow Forums
>acidentally takes too many red-pills
>sweetie gets btfo

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-27-23-00-12~01.png (1080x1045, 260K)

I agree with that statement.
Abortion should not be sponsored, it should be covered by personal insurance (NOT obamacare) or out of pocket.
If private charities are willing to offer it, I'm for it as well.

>when you jew so hard that the Auschwitz memorial has to tell you to knock your shit off

Attached: 1530979592857.jpg (449x600, 39K)

This lady is an emotionally unstable train wreck.

The best part is she puts it all on display via twitter

They're liars doing anything they can to try to hurt Trump. Just ignore them and focus on continuing to make progress. Get you and your family and friends registered to vote. Donate to and work for campaigns.

You know that she is jewish, right ?

This is the best one. Imagine how jewish their conversations must sound

Link to thread of RAPING HER?

>AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND

"full nudes and nazi memes"

Attached: 1484534135863.png (720x1280, 272K)

I'd dump her in a "refugee camp"

>Where are these people getting this idea that all these laws will be instantly repealed?
Rumours, and the hysteria caused by them. Doesn't birth control cause frontal lobe damage?

Husband is also writing partner. Or is he?

>abortion shouldn't be criminalized

Attached: 1531276624661.png (1600x1504, 921K)

>my arguement was just completely shattered
>better insult his manhood

Attached: 1529554035963.jpg (600x426, 38K)

Bess Kalb
@bessbell

Same as with the nail scratches in the gas chamber. Does not exist.

oy, Bess, yous a gonna gets all the goys and lotsa money my little bubaleh

Attached: 1484248143698.png (500x331, 281K)

She's such a sweetheart.

Her husband tells her that he is monitoring 4 chan
>>does no such thing cause she spergs out about every little shit like that every 5 minutes and guy needs to work

Bess, I love you. I wanna date you, while dr. Dre videotapes you.

>no tears

Is there an aborted tyrone version that would have loved to rob me?

Attached: 1494437040127.jpg (598x448, 111K)

>muh nigger abortions

Attached: aborted older brother.jpg (776x529, 77K)

Quick, someone photoshop really harmless shit.
Have her at a picnic eating an ice cream.

Is the federalist society beheading people or cutting their faces off now? Based!

Yes

this enrages the yenta

Attached: 1484530280687.png (450x448, 295K)

he was demoted to writing partner after he took too many red-pills
many such cases

i want her milkers in my face

Attached: 1501333211350.jpg (453x604, 60K)

Zack Levine is the husband. he lives in hell, basically

Attached: 1511760420680.jpg (640x640, 109K)

Sad! I'm sure she's treating him respectfully, even though they might not agree politically anymore.

Hi Bess. You are not funny. Only reason why you gained prominence is because of anti-Trump hysteria, in which you had your 15 minutes.

In reality, you should be celebrating Trump. Without him, you are nothing.

Attached: 1530198865658.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

and, of course, MORE crying about her totally not made up uncle dying in a gas chamber

Attached: 1511834495176.jpg (671x1015, 250K)

I hope she remembered to put on some suntan lotion!

i mean, look at this fucking kike guzzling dubya's balls....and she gets a pass?

Attached: 1511835106727.jpg (1024x601, 149K)

>the federalist society
This is probably the most innocuous thing they've insisted is Hitler at this point, I really really want to see what's next

>Crocs
>1/10, would not bang.

(((writing partner)))

Okay this makes me legitimately angry.
Holy shit.

That is such a sad tale about her beloved uncle.
Never forget, Bess. Never forget!

THE MEMES ARE REAL. ALL OF THEM.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-DBTmqVAo7lN.jpg (2473x1434, 436K)

The high school chess club?
Nazis.

Social pressure can't be used to retaliate against anonymous speech.

These tweets came just in time. My antisemitism and misogyny was starting to wear off. Thanks for the refill you braindead kike whore.

She's one to talk, she goes around lynching niggers.

Attached: rare historical photo of Bess lynching a dirty nigger.jpg (976x1393, 197K)

stop spamming bess

Yeah that's right, I stand on the opposite fuckin' side of history as that little whore, and all her fuckin' faggot kikes too. BITCH.

Attached: image.jpg (359x640, 96K)

Bobby Fischer's writings are sadly too influential in the modern alt-right chess community.

sweaty posting is back on the menu??

Top Kek

Kalb in arabic means dog btw.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Attached: 1506632019183.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

Attached: 1518120365736.png (499x960, 656K)

I LOVE YOU, BESS!!

imagine a single person encapsulating so many cringe memes at once that Jow Forums makes that person a mascot punching bag

that's who this is

I'm glad she's taking the time to relax and meditate. Her job is stressful and it's important to recharge her batteries.

wew, lad...Zack has to come home to this

Attached: 1511846776156.jpg (1200x600, 444K)

they look like brother and sister

abortion is the most effective way to remove tyrone

Attached: aborted dindu.png (625x523, 45K)

jewish princess with all that trust fund money and she's depressed. we should prob back off, Jow Forums

Attached: gng.png (620x301, 23K)

Yes, I agree. Depression is nothing to be trifled with.