Polish girls are the savior of Europe?

Polish girl, Angelique Kerber, wins against Serena Williams in Wimbledon final, upsetting the Afro-American 37yr old mum, friend of Afro-American princess HRH Meghan Markle of Sussex and wife to the reddit founder.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 6.28.07 PM.png (1362x1164, 1.18M)

Based slavs.

Hate that nigger.

death to niggers

Serena is great but she is still recovering from having been a mother. That being said this Wimbledon has been full of surprises.

Don't be racist. She is one of you most beloved heroes. And you sure also love HRH Meghan Markle Dutchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel.

Attached: Meghan_Markle_-_2018_(cropped).jpg (822x1077, 136K)

Kys.

has nicer legs too

Attached: angelique-kerber-dubai-duty-free-tennis-championships-bobbed-5864077359.jpg (700x475, 49K)

>Don't be racist
Not racist, Mohammed.
She keeps beating my cousin.

Attached: 76205E49-2C35-4EBB-88C1-4835AEEA1C46.jpg (480x325, 48K)

Based she’s a fuckin lame. Tryna say she should get to keep her ranking after not playing for a year. Fuck that.

the thing looks like Mike Tyson

Got to see Serena, Rafa, and England all lose before noon. Gonna be a good day.

die, faggot

Fuck you I hate that nog, plus she's on steroids. When the league officials came to test her piss for steroids she locked herself in a "panic room" in her mansion until they left.

Because she's on roids

Serena is a man

Because she's
A) white
B) a woman

WTF is this? Since when you show the looser in your news? Fucking poor privilaged niggers.

>Angelique Kerber
Oh now i get it, very subtle bait, good job.

>when the steroids and bribes stops working

heh nothing personal nigger

>37 years old

time defeated her, stop being gay op, gay is a choice

I´d still fuck her

Reddit BTFO

I never want to see another post about how slavs aren't white enough. Fuck that nigger

Serena is a great steroids. I mean player.

>Polish girl
She's german.

Omg white supremacy lol

>I'm Mr. Memeflag. Look at me!
Gas yourself, kike.

What a bloody relief. The media here has been fawning over Serena this past few months. You would think that she was the only woman ever to have had a child.

*shudders*
La Goblina

>>Polish girl
>She's german.

It doesn't work like this.

Attached: Swedish+fish+bigbrilyellownew+oc+comic+plz+thumbs+up+i+love_fa51bb_6104417.jpg (639x767, 67K)

Hahaha, niggs btfo

>it's shocking a 37 year old coming off a year-plus layoff somehow made a major final and lost
the absolute state of women's """""sports"""""

Attached: -1.jpg (1484x1069, 48K)