How to we kill off the mongol Turks?

Mixed mutt people
Don’t belong on the lands they occupy
Ruined beautiful ancient history
Low IQ and inbred
Racially mixed
Islamic shithole in a Christian part of the world.

Why do we let them exist?
If Turkey was exterminated it would be a 1 world place if the natives controlled the area.

Attached: 08147FBF-0DC6-41FA-AE53-D4272FB5D8A3.jpg (997x700, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How to we kill off the mongol Turks?

Hide their foodstamps underneath the soap.

Attached: 1520345388298.png (1300x845, 731K)

> Don’t belong on the lands they occupy
neither do you

OOOOHHH SNAPP!!!

saved. I was looking for that pic. Thank you

Well when we came here there wasn’t any civilized people or really a civilization, it was hundreds of different tribes with no country. What Turks did is completely different.

you can't

Looks like we need to break out the big guns

Attached: IMG_3887.jpg (1664x3368, 1.19M)

I got the best one, works 99.9 percent of the time to kill roaches.

Attached: 1E9FD437-B74F-47C4-ABB2-C605A35A513B.png (169x298, 65K)

Kill eachother pls

Just let natural selection do its job

Attached: KURDED.png (877x512, 236K)

They need a new Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

"Ataturk genuinely believed that the new Turkey should cut all its “Eastern/ Muslim” origins adrift and define itself as part of the “White/ Western” civilization. He tried to prove this in many different ways for the rest of his life. The Turkish delegation at Lausanne sought to convince the British, French and Italian delegates that the Ankara government had nothing in common with the “old Eastern/ Muslim Turk” represented by the Ottoman Empire. "

what does it say? I can't read the sandnigger language

It’s even worse than sandnigger language it’s a mix of sand monkey and Asian nigger

Turks aren't more than 15% "mongol" if that

>Implying amerisharts are civilized.

Kemal was the biggest cuck the world has ever seen.

All you Turks are niggers, your “country” and people are pretty much all the race traitors that backstabbed their own people and called themselves Turks. No honor.

let's be honest for a second OP, if we want only Europeans in Europe, it only follows that the Americas are for the native americans, unless you're dishonest. I recognize the Americas are a much more complicated thing, since many of them died and you can't just send all the people living here back to their continents(especially mutts), but recognizing the truth instead of insisting on that brainwashed boomer muh march to the west bullshit is a first step.
This doesn't mean there aren't alcoholic natives and the like, mind you, but there are also useless whites, this conversation is about belonging, and if you want to promote Europe for Europeans then it only follows that Africa is for the Africans, Asia for the Asians and the Americas for the Americans.
Like I said before, it's much more complicated to put that to practice here, I'm sure giving them some reserve land wouldn't hurt.
I can't vouch for the US, but here for instance most of the tribes living near the Amazon could be left alone, that land is useless, we already get all the resources needed from the other regions. The thing is a lot of it goes to waste due to corruption, and the ones encroaching on forest land are the fucking huge farmers who take all their money offshore anyway

I dream of the day when the pontic mountains will be full of impaled t*rks

Attached: turkey.png (231x453, 7K)

Only whites belong anywhere.

Fertility rate back in the year 2000

The southeast is where all the Kurds live

then don't complain when niggers think they deserve being in Europe
Let me guess, you're an anglo? Because that disconnection from reality and arrogance are quintessentially anglo,and are what is leading to the well deserved destruction of England(while the eternal anglo tries to pin it on the naive autistic germans, as always)

This. America was built by Whites, it was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up from Europe and is now the greatest country on Earth.

>you're welcome smelly brown trash

Attached: 1529079305131.png (634x1643, 1.03M)

I can complain because only whites belong anywhere. Black genetics are so shit it’s basically a torture chamber for a human soul.

>This. America was built by Whites, it was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up from Europe and is now the greatest country on Earth.
Only more reason whites should replacing the other races instead of the other way around.

yet again you're throwing any logic out the window for another display of self entitlement. You have no will to disprove american stereotypes, do you?

This. It's scientific fact.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

No I don’t. Imperialism is proper natural selection, but in this ass backwards artificial society the superior are demonized and told they need to be replaced. Go to reddit if you want to be pretentious about hating natural law.

Kurds outbreeding turks

imperialism will also flood white lands with non whites, because in case you're in need of a map(and given you're american that might be the case), Europe is a small continent that can easily be outbred by the much larger remaining continents. You could see niggers in Rome, while in the "barbarian" lands even a light skinned jew would be dealt with on site. It's funny you brought natural law without realizing it would be you(Assuming you're white) that would be the minority, it would be you who would be at the behest of non whites, simply because they far outnumber Europeans. I wouldn't be surprised though if you, with the typical burger intellect, thought it feasible for Europeans to implement a "displacement program" in other continents, thinking life is as simple as a video game.
Good luck getting skin cancer and a thousand other diseases in Africa.

He's telling the truth. I'm lebanese christian, and my family absolutely hates the Turks. we sympathize and ally with the Greeks, Armenians, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Kurds, and Macedonians. Turkey will be destroyed as a country someday very soon, and liberated to the Kurds, Greeks, and Armenians.

this is why all you Christian arabs need to be killed.

>kurds
sand jews

Turkey won't exist in 100 years from now, too many contradictions and inner conflicts. Also too big too work.

this but america