I just read an article that Poland's economy will soon surpass Germany's economy

Poland is growing very fast and Poles are actually quite rich. Apparently they will reach 90% of GDP per capita in 2025 and will overtake Germany by 2030.

Will illegal migrants than all stream from Germany over the border to Poland for gibs and high paying jobs?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 6.46.51 PM.png (1344x1356, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Next-100-Years-Forecast-Century/dp/0767923057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much of that is a result of EU gibs?

Poland YES!

No niggers allowed in Poland.

>How much of that is a result of EU gibs?
I don't know. They get like 25 billion a year or so. It is not that much, but it is something.

>Main import and export partner of Poland is Germany, but somehow Poland will overtake Germany.
How retarded are you OP?

Attached: economyOfPoland.png (1915x983, 158K)

>Poland overtake the monstrous german business steam train

Meh not going to happen in a 100 years. I mean I sure love Bison products (got 3 lathe chucks) but that's that and those are the only Polish products that I can think of that I own which is lame cause I've got 100s of German, US and Japanese things scattered around my businesses and home.

Poland is the china of the EU unfortunately.

They can start exporting supplies when Germany starts collapsing.

So what about the US dagger brigade in Poland?

Attached: 180115-A-ED017-1517.jpg (825x551, 151K)

That's actually possible, but Poland overtaking Germany so far seems unlikely.

>They can start exporting supplies when Germany starts collapsing.
Exporting supplies to whom? Serbia?

Poland has emulated many German companies. These German companies are being undercut by Polish ingenuity and Ukrainian labor in Poland. Many German companies are going bankrupt due to Polish competition. I doubt we can hold out much longer.

Attached: DUl0DimVQAUK7RO.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

show us your German flag, pu$$y

>That's actually possible
How is it possible for a vassal state like Poland, to overtake Germany's economy, when Poland's economy depends on Germany? That's as good as saying the parasite will somehow overtake the host. Never happens. At best, Poland will grow till its products saturate the German markets. Then it either has to find other markets, or go bust. But history has shown us that vassal states usually go nowhere once the consumer state is saturated with its products.

Lmao good

>but Poland overtaking Germany so far seems unlikely.

Look at pic related. 85%+ of GDP per capita of the EU in 2025. This is so fast, Poles will not stop then.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 6.58.35 PM.png (880x684, 122K)

>Poland is bankrupting German companies by copying German companies.
What level of gaslighting are we on?

Attached: 1t0amw.jpg (600x399, 58K)

What's your problem?

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x667, 224K)

We need our quota of poles, I'm very concerned

Time to conquer Poland then.

Attached: 15312844716930.jpg (785x569, 93K)

>Poland
>Currently 23rd in EU-28 in GDP per capita
>Optimistically projected to be 17th in EU-28 in GDP per capita
>Poland will go from 23rd to 17th among 28 countries
>Poland will overtake Germany
OP, pluz staaaph. You're tooo funny.

Attached: 1500034591.jpg (235x214, 8K)

>What's your problem?
You're unbridled faggorty.

Lmao poland overtaking german economy is a joke. A good standard of living wigh traditional european ideals and values is definitely realistic

>Overtake Germany in 12 years time
>Sure

Poland grows 5% each year and their currency is appreciating 10% against the Euro each year. In 10 years, they will be very close to us.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 7.04.21 PM.png (852x1276, 226K)

Are you available for any building work?

>wigh traditional european ideals
When are you importing African and Muslim refugees?

My father was born in Poland but the family moved here early on. Can I get polish citizenship?

She's not bad looking for a woman her age. I would.

>those faggots
Goddamn the big red one is gay as fuck now.

>My father was born in Poland but the family moved here early on. Can I get polish citizenship?
You are already Polish

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 7.07.53 PM.png (1268x436, 170K)

nice, and we are heading straight to the shits

not true.
Anyone who have been driving through Poland and Germany should know it.

Poland - fields, fields, fields, village, used tractor market, fields, fields, construction materials market, lonely prostitute, tractor dealer center, repeat this for hours.

Germany - factories, factories in villages, factories in fields, technical museums of size of normal city in poland, fields, factories, cities, factories, repeat this for hours.

>nice, and we are heading straight to the shits

Czechia
- lowest unemployment
- among the fastest growing countries in Europe
- Prague being one of the strongest manufacturing and services hub in Central Europe
- stable finances
- stable politics
- growing tourism sector
- Eastern Germans try to get jobs in the border areas to make a few bucks, but racist Czechs don't hire them or only for the lowest of the lowest jobs

Come again?

Attached: PublicAgent-E367-Tera-Joy-Hot-Czech-babe-fucks-guy-in-garage.jpg (608x342, 30K)

>Poland - fields, fields, fields, village, used tractor market, fields, fields, construction materials market, lonely prostitute, tractor dealer center, repeat this for hours.

This is Krakow

Attached: Cab-Wagon-Europe-Polga-Horse-Center-Krakow-Area-1665093.jpg (960x653, 278K)

This is Frankfurt in Germany

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 95K)

Oh nice, thanks user.

Maybe I can visit you in Deutschland.

>- stable politics
>

The poles will never surpass the Krauts in anything, other than not having any terrorist attacks
German economy too stronk

Attached: 1502583683728.jpg (472x531, 100K)

Not as bad as the 101st, its a hodgepodge of fuck ups and shitskins. The only good infantry divisions in the US army right now are the 4th ID and 10th Mountain.

Is this view from autobahn in poland?
I guess not.

>the country's finance minister has said
You must be an omega brainlet to believe a single word uttered by anyone from the Polish Government.

Attached: download.png (211x239, 8K)

I think czechs ar based. They shot alot of german civilians on the streets before the rest of them were forcibly deported when nazicucks lost the war.

What are long term Polish goals?

From Warsaw autobahn.

Attached: videoblocks-aerial-shot-of-a-highway-curve-near-warsaw-poland-4k-video_b6pol_au1_thumbnail-full01.pn (1920x1080, 3.66M)

Poland has not yet learned to be multicultural

Now for some realism:
> Poland massively profit from EU subventions
> Germany put many factories in Poland so they can pay workers a lesser wages and pay less taxes so it might bring the GDP up but don't really profit to the country.
> If polish wages goes up too much, Germoney will BTFO to Romania or stuff like that.

and
> Apparently they will reach 90% of GDP per capita in 2025
doesn't mean anything

>Will illegal migrants than all stream from Germany over the border to Poland for gibs and high paying jobs?
You mean the native Germans?
Are you suggesting pol& becoming a bastion of whites will increase the growth of the nations economy to even greater levels?

Fastest growing economies are low per capita GDP to begin with. I see Russia,Poland and India growing the most in the coming years.

If they can fix their birth rates then they have a bright future ahead of them.

DA

Attached: Flag-Pins-Poland-Croatia.jpg (400x320, 62K)

oh wow seems like I can get the Polish citizenship. Based Poland

Attached: tumblr_o82ph4HC0g1v33hszo1_1280.jpg (547x525, 97K)

Easy to compete when all the other European nations are deliberately throttling their economic growth and have been doing it for decades.

He was right again..
amazon.com/Next-100-Years-Forecast-Century/dp/0767923057

They wish