What do Europeans think about this?

what do Europeans think about this?

Attached: 1531438235822 (1).png (624x612, 218K)

He's right.

Trump is loathed all across Europe, even in right wing circles, so him saying anything about immigration is only going to make the European people more accepting of refugees and migrants.

>Europeans
>think

They don't, hence why they're losing their culture. The entire place is ran by women who don't think and do things on what their fee-fees tell them to do.

You could have least taught us a little bit about your culture before genociding yourselves.

Attached: 1531499448848.jpg (539x768, 121K)

So, you're saying Europeans are very easily cucked.
Wow. That's quite damning, Rabbi.

Imagine flushing your heritage down the toilet because FUCK bLumPF lmao

>loathed
The "welcome trump" rally in England is about 10x bigger than this self-parody nonsense

Agree 100%
Mr.Trump, could I move in with you instead, I don’t feel comfortable at home anymore.

Americans can't point out Europe's failures without a bunch of Eurofags spamming you with mutt memes. They're in complete denial

The statement wasn't for you, it was for us.

Every time he gets the media to play comments like that and people see them kvetching over it, 0.05% of the voting population gets alienated by the media and support Trump.

Implying Americans have any culture to be critising other people's culture.

How is your culture of mass shootings, being obese, and sharting in the Mart?

His judgment applies to some countries and not others.

Still Tump is hated almost universally around here in Europe.

Attached: 1528291111924.jpg (1024x770, 72K)

Not really a problem for the Eastern part of the continent. Our problem is people leaving for the Western part in droves.

>everyone

Attached: F1E0CECB-CACF-4C3B-B7E8-46A95A9A88D0.jpg (311x313, 22K)

Exactly. BLumPF will be long dead and the entire continent will he cucked by Ahmed.

Drumpf

Attached: cc7.png (1584x864, 75K)

It's deranged racist nonsense

It's still around if you avoid the Paki areas, though jobs moving to big cities has done almost as much damage to communities as the Pakis have

>Kommt Kinder, lasst den verwirrten Mann allein und geht weiter.

It's because their failures are much larger and fundamental than our own, despite our country's relative youth compared to all their major nations.
Not to mention the comparative success we've had with 50 nation states coexisting in a unified government, whereas the EU is in a constant state of self-destruct with entire countries that are smaller than many of our own states.

Says the president of a nation composed entirely of immigrants. Besides, cultures always change. What kind of retarded argument is this?

Attached: DhSZRvvVQAIAws0.jpg (600x609, 116K)

He's right.
But coming from him, that doesn't mean anything. He has said so much bullshit, pretty much everything he says now is instantly ignored as coming from "that idiot" again.

Based.

This. Trump is trying to help them and they're sperging out

>What kind of retarded argument is this?
One your president came up with and thought he should present to the world

>>>cnn

says a faggot totally composed of empty slogans

This

>He's right.
Why? Aldi increased the prices for you tobacco again or something? lol

Once you get money, you'll be in the same boat

Pointing out the obvious.

We are and I don't even think it's a bad thing to say. Liberals are the first to say immigrants bring their own culture and combine it with ours, which in turn makes us lose a bit of ours. This is what they want, yet when Trump says it's happening even though liberals want and know it's happening they lose their shit

fpbp

Immigrants aren't doing that. Europeans don't have any culture anymore, it's been entirely been replaced by Americanism.

This cuck should should just quit pussying out and say we are being ethnically replaced.

The God Emperor speaks to degenerate Western Europe: will they listen or continue their decline?

Lol what? Have you ever worn blue jeans? Also I’d wager most of the music you listen to comes from American musicians but continue talking shit you fuckin leaf. Your only noteworthy cultural export is syrup. Please die in a fire

This. Americans forced everyone to pick a side after ww2 and then enforced their way of thought on anyone that chose their side

Don't be so hard on the leaf. His entire culture is based on not being American. I can't think of another country in the world that is so cucked by one of its neighbors.

>yes goyim its immigration that is destroying your culture, sigh, why did you let them in? sad!

Attached: Hollywood_Sign_(Zuschnitt).jpg (1280x800, 270K)

Americans will never understand what it is to have a real culture.

He is my only idol.

>Flag

No surprise here

I didn't say Canada has culture either you subhuman mutt. Canada is worse.

That doesn't mean you know the definition of culture or have even 1% of the culture in Europe.

He's right.

i mean generally the mutt meme is just bait because it's the one thing that truly pisses americans off
the process goes:
>post mutt
>american bants back
>"hahaha american can't handle bants"

Fpbp

the biggest to EU culture is american exported cultural products

>When the US of A, of all countries, tells you you're losing your culture

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)

Why the fuck are the Euroanons getting mad over this? Do you guys not realize that Trump is giving you the fuel/green light to make nationalism prevalent in Europe again?

Is it better to
A) have no valuables in your home
or
B) to have them but allow somalis and muslims into your home so they might take the the valuable objects away and replace them with used condoms and crayon drawings

Choose wisely

>Americans will never understand what it is to have a real culture.

You're living in our culture now, cuck.

>committing suicide to own Trump

Wales

How can there be any other answer than this?

Attached: 1513323410723.jpg (600x414, 44K)

Attached: download.png (206x245, 11K)

>subhuman mutt
My parents immigrated here from Norway you fuckin kike. I’m a true Aryan. You’re probably a shitskin Somali refugee. I’ve traveled all over Europe, still have family in Norway. It’s nice but it doesn’t compare to the culture of America at all. We’ve literally shaped the world.
Go suck Trudea off and guzzle some syrup faggot

Attached: brexit.png (1241x263, 38K)

being a depressing alcoholic shithole where everybody kills themselves or dies from liver failure is not a "culture" mister wong

Yeah, right. I'm old enough to remember when the French would go out of their away to avoid using English words and now they have to speak English to the shitskins camped out in front of their apartment buildings.

Attached: Space-Marine-warhammer-40k-35968258-1920-1200.jpg (1920x1200, 484K)

They are too salty to process God Emperor logic

So Euros will accelerate their destruction just to spite Trump?

Attached: european history.png (1785x857, 2.52M)

>you cant criticize someone's culture if your culture is shit
>my culture is worse

fuck you cracker

The rest of the world prefers to have the heads of their offspring attached to their bodies.

>>When the US of A, of all countries, tells you you're losing your culture

You are literally the SAME EU flag fucking TROLL that hangs around Jow Forums each minute of each day and types the same divide & conquer Kike shit, while talking shit about America. Every fucking day.

Don't you get TIRED?

He's correct.

But you are.

See:

t. insecure

Trump points out the eurocucks are being evenmorecucked daily.

eurocucks REEEEEEEEEE stop saying that Ronaldd Drumpffffffffff

yeah i guess terrorism and mass rape festivals is exactly the same as action movies and tabloids.

I like the mutt meme because it doesn't bother white Americans one bit, we just go 'lol ok' but minority or mixed race Americans get fucking MAD as fuck because deep down in the subconscious they know the USA was built by and for white people

We think he's right. We also think we would go to jail for saying it ourselves.

He is absolutely right.

You're not winning just because you have nothing to lose.

yes, true, but that's only one of the reasons why we lose our culture. americans have already lost our culture in the sixties btw. and this is one of the others reasons why we lose ours now.

What's that from?

Little to no reporting of this in the UK. Cant find any mention on the BBC.

That's so sad

Oh look, more deranged posts

Europe is not losing it's culture. It's losing entire integrity over immigration and associated politics and social movements.

Two types of culture:
>Pop(ular): Made out of trends, the same all over the world. America is the largest exporter of this, based on who and what sets the trends.

>Folk culture: Based on traditions, history of the people, local art and music, way of living.

Pop culture swallows the folk culture everywhere, all the world looks the same now, same glass buildings, same hollywood, same shit. Europe, and all of the world, is losing it's culture because of America, which has is exporting its culture of capitalism. They don't care about what the old world thinks, they want a global hegemony on what people buy around the world.

Attached: b4a0801ecb5a07c84669556c04b2ca716785260344b127b044cfb0f27142ec65.jpg (800x445, 102K)

Ok whatever you say Alibaba get back to your Uber you’ve got people to pick up

>eu memeflaggot
Jew alert

What's your issue with reality, kraut?

We will beat the bankers together this time bros.

Good. Hopefully he can start supporting European organizations that work for regime change

False. I was in France and Greece last year. Every single local I met despised the refugees and wished they had a leader like Trump.

One hundred years ago Europeans were warriors,now they are gutless pussies who stand by as leftists flood their countries with Niggers and Muslims,seriously,what the fuck is wrong with you people? Poland,Hungary and Czech republic excluded

>the reverse is true now

I'm sick of pretending there is a 'national dialogue' between two parties in this country. I'm arming up and physically preparing for war. I don't want to talk with you anymore, I want to shove my boot down your throat and rip your fucking guts out.

Die you fucking pinko rat.

Are you suggesting that the mass entrance of stone-age brained muslims and africans is the solution to your theaters being populated by Marvel films and McDonalds?

We lost our culture way before that because of (((Americans))).

He's wrong.

Europe has lost it's culture because of immigration

>flag
I am not surprised by this comment at all

Dunno what bizzaro world you live in, but l'll go out on a limb here and say everybody would have the heads of their offspring attached to their heads you deranged weirdo

he is not wrong

Attached: 1531526256268.jpg (581x489, 42K)

This. What the fuck happened faggots?