Generation X

What happened to them lmao??

All I hear about are the Boomers, Millennials, and Generation Z

Attached: C5D99783-CC0C-47B9-8105-2BE09C368044.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0BRM_gH3Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=z3eN9u5N2Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=sMIHp-7Q7tI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>give attention to attention whores
>pretend to be surprised they proliferate and values begin declining

forever my love is probably their best song

you just described 90% of Jow Forums
>those damn whores! there are no trad qts anymore!
>i'm going to the whorehouse with the bros this weekend!

Attached: degeneracy_europe.jpg (1280x890, 154K)

Lost. All they did was smoke pot and listen to heavy metal. They are mush now

Attached: IMG_20180714_100646.jpg (2880x4414, 1.01M)

they're dead or busy being parents.

They are smashed between Boomers who dont want to give them power and Millenials who are protesting on the streets
If there will be any revolution it will be Gen X who lead it

>What happened to them lmao??

They're either dead or in prison, some of us are here shitposting.

>If there will be any revolution it will be Gen X who lead it

This.

>blonde white girls cosplaying D.Va and not Mercy

This is not ok.

RICED.

Ever wonder how all the work quietly gets done when boomers are assholes and millennials are entitled drama queens?
Boomers - Muslims
Millennials - Niggers
X - Asians

lol wut

gen z but older

isnt this that riceburner who gets gangbanged by niggers?

Attached: sniffpluto.gif (362x270, 1.14M)

>lol wut

you expect gen z or millenials being capable of running anything? lmao

>Greece
>1-2

DOUBTFUL

>greece
i fuck 5 greek whores every summer
my dick alone should be reason enough for them being above 1-2 per woman

Attached: 1503255544987.png (248x459, 249K)

They were our eras silent generation. A lot of great artists and musicians are xers. I actually envy them, because I grew up on the tail end of Americas real golden age. Gen X quietly got a pretty sweet deal, living in the 70s, 80s and becoming adults in the 90s.

Gen X smoked the least amount of weed of any generation since the boomers, that was the height of the war on drugs.
They just never did anything to stand out as a generation. The boomers had the social revolution of the 1960s, while millennials and gen z are growing up in a drastically different culture from their parents. Gen X just went to school, got jobs, and had kids.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x750, 47K)

I am /based/ boomer poster.

Most if not all prominent Alt-righters and modern populists are Gen Xers

then they neglected their kids, allowed them to become degenerates and ruined society

Watching and laughing, retired as fuck in the countryside. If you kids need help fighting we will turn out when the time comes.
youtube.com/watch?v=o0BRM_gH3Xc

>Lost. All they did was smoke pot and listen to heavy metal. They are mush now
No, we all grew up and now we're your boss. Still smoke pot all the time though and thanks to us soon it will be legal everywhere.

wow, i need to find a qt italian chick eventually

>Gen X smoked the least amount of weed of any generation since the boomers, that was the height of the war on drugs.

We were binge drinking, doing cocaine, lsd, ecstasy, abusing opiates, etc. All we had back then was dirt weed so we did harder drugs.

>What happened to Gen X?
Birth control pills.
Abortion.
School intergration.
Crack cocaine.
Communist schooling.
Suicide.
Mental Illness.
Prison.
Inner city warzones.
What was left entered military service, college or private business.
Generation went from 20million to 10million.
Boomers downsized the job market, opened factories overseas and started H1 programs, 401ks and squeezed out millenials.

Generation X was suppressed by the Boomers, forced to work around the edges, make our money in things they couldn't understand (mostly computers). We're taking over other fields as they retire, which is why you're starting to see things like SpaceX, which lack the Boomer gormlessness.

>Generation X
Literally who?

>Generation went from 20million to 10million.

are those the official numbers? jesus christ, it's worse than I thought, I kinda joke with a buddy of mine how we're survivors but I didn't know how quite literally true this is.

>kosovo separate from serbia
Like stabbing a fucking knife through my heart.
Never. It will never be independent. And our ancient and holy sites shall be redeemed.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

LSD, shrooms, meth , coke, PCP, ecstasy, all kinds of prescriptions. I don't know how I'm so sane desu.

Weed back in the late 80's and 90's was shit, lsd was my drug of choice anyway...

plain girl, who has a regular ass, but makes sure the picture makes her ass look better than it really is

there will come a day when the burger menace gets nuked and albo scum lose their main protection
that day the balkan will be allowed to move forward

Attached: 1517014248277.jpg (750x750, 86K)

>LSD, shrooms, meth , coke, PCP, ecstasy, all kinds of prescriptions. I don't know how I'm so sane desu.

Because we crossed the rubicon and lived to tell the tale, friendo.

Look at that thousand cock stare.

her ass is actually pretty amazing famalam
also bretty rare flag

>based Italy

This pretty much. Who do you think Generation Zyklon's parents are?

Oh shit, Greece too

This.

Gen X is pretty much the generation that's keeping this country together. Gen X men provide for most of the construction work and other manual labor jobs.

Boomers only take up easy ass jobs and Millennials are emasculated fucks who will collapse once Gen X goes. I'm a millennial learning from a mechanic so I can actually play a role in preserving this country I love so much.

You live in the world Gen X created. The internet wasn't a thing when we grew up. We made it.

Now we are old, taking care of our boomer parents and millennial kids that haven't moved out yet.

why do so many western bulgarians post here

>south european states are run by incels
>belarus, moldova and various city states havent even seen a woman in their lives
>only people in MENA that get any pussy are the kikes

Attached: 1529930708921.gif (194x142, 1.99M)

Weed was not shit in UK back then by 88 we had good skunk (homegrown) before that we had quality hash from India and Pakistan, there was a lot of rubbish morrocan flatpack and crap 9bars (sputnik)

>that day the balkan will be allowed to move forward

until the following day where croats and serbs start killing one another over 'muh true christian faith'

They drove off in their Liiiiiincolns.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3eN9u5N2Q4

To elaborate on this, the defining concern of the Boomers is security: secure employment, comfortable retirement, stable prices, all for themselves. Their parents tried to provide them security, told them to expect it, told them it had been fought for and won, so they feel entitled to it, not obligated to provide or even allow it for others. Smothered in security, insulated from reality.

For Generation X, we've always been denied security, so we're cynical, suspicious realists. We expect life to be a struggle, and comforting lies to be dangerous weaknesses. There's going to be an explosion of pent up progress when the Boomers get out of our way. We're going to move fast to establish the prosperity for ourselves that we weren't permitted to build under the Boomers, and we're going to have more concern for the freedom and opportunity of the younger generations, since our children are few and precious to us, products of struggle. Our management of society will be characterized by urgency to achieve greatness.

go back to >>>/ptg/

Attached: 212312312.png (1376x1086, 1.3M)

but that's not the reason why they were killing each other you fucking retard

Attached: 1500630924741.jpg (618x697, 47K)

>but that's not the reason why they were killing each other you fucking retard

You even into reading comprehension? Go back and reread my previous post you Turk rape baby. Besides I didn't even know Croats and Serbs were killing each other, mongoloid.

Dude, you're talking as if gen X were 20-30 year olds.
In reality gen X are now 40+ and closer to retirement than the beginnings of any hypohtetical careers or business ventures.
So when you say
>there's going to be an explosion of pent up progress when the Boomers get out of our way. We're going to move fast to establish the prosperity for ourselves that we weren't permitted to build under the Boomers
you're kinda late.

>For Generation X, we've always been denied security, so we're cynical, suspicious realists. We expect life to be a struggle, and comforting lies to be dangerous weaknesses. There's going to be an explosion of pent up progress when the Boomers get out of our way. We're going to move fast to establish the prosperity for ourselves that we weren't permitted to build under the Boomers, and we're going to have more concern for the freedom and opportunity of the younger generations, since our children are few and precious to us, products of struggle. Our management of society will be characterized by urgency to achieve greatness.

This.

>Dude, you're talking as if gen X were 20-30 year olds.

The tail end of gen x'ers are in their late 30's and are old enough to remember when Russia was the Soviet Union.

you said that without 56% supervision they would be killing each other
implying that it would be just like it was when the wars happened
wars that didn't start over that kind of triviality
if you unironically just said that they would be killing each other without knowing that they've already done that then you're even more retarded

Attached: 1510163137095.jpg (2985x2891, 875K)

>the tail end
But the majority are around 45
I know because I'm gen X myself.
My point to the leafposter was: if you're waiting until 45 to get shit done because 'Boomers are in your way' then son, you're just looking for excuses.

Well in Scotland we're either busy working or dead from suicide/overdose/stabbed. We never really stood a chance growing up under the Thatcher regime during a heroin epidemic and mass unemployment/strikes.

Everyone her is just so full of shit. Gem x were punk and grunge. Slacker shit. They have no values or cares, are basically lazier boomers, but with lower expectation in life. No one talks about them because at this point they're pretty much irrelevant. Boomers were the largest generation, and millenials, the children of boomers, are the next largest. Gen x just represents a significantly smaller oercentage of the poplulation. Gen Z is also smaller, they're just coming of age, so we're talking about them. It's just numbers.

>Ogopogo
youtube.com/watch?v=sMIHp-7Q7tI

According to my direct observations, the data about italy is referred to the number of sub-saharian partners only.

>dead or in prison
This describes a lot of my friends from childhood. I'm 48, which is pretty much peak gen-x. We never experienced the hippie movement, free love, woodstock,or civil rights protests. We were too young for disco mania. We grew up with Nancy Reagan saying "just say no." We grew up with Tipper Gore wanting to censor 80s music. Prince, Michael Jackson, and Madonna was the pop music from our youths. We were told in all media, every day, that the Soviets were going to kill us all one day, out of the blue, and without warning.

We're the Tump voters.

>In reality gen X are now 40+ and closer to retirement than the beginnings of any hypohtetical careers or business ventures.
40+ is typical senior management age. Boomers are retiring in huge numbers. We (Gen X) are the ones who will take their places as the managers of society for a couple of decades.

We dont talk about ourselves

Why not?

My country is full of whores?

Attached: tucker carlson wtf.jpg (550x493, 18K)

Gen x here. When i was your age we would spray paint swasis and no one even bothered to clean them up until right around the time you were born. It was great back then

My brutha...

No one believes the stories

waiting patiently in bread and circus mode until the boomers die off and their hard-defended jobs become available

This thread just shows how Jow Forums is a continued dirge of generalisation.

YOU CANT LUMP ENTIRE GENERATIONS AND RACES UNDER STUPID BUZZWORDS

People are different and these issues are very complicated. Any attempt to simplify millions of people into one bracket shows great stupidity.

>that gen xoomer who's been completely forgotten about

this sheltered whore looks so fucking retarded

you literally can though you fucking retard
generations aren't a Jow Forums invention

>if you're waiting until 45 to get shit done because 'Boomers are in your way' then son, you're just looking for excuses.
Fuck you. Short of an actual violent revolution against our own parents, we've had to live with their management until they voluntarily surrender power to their successors. They didn't give us space to grow, they were too busy suppressing any threats to their own security, including competition with the younger generation.

The Boomer age has been characterized by suppression of progress in any area they felt comfortable with. To have freedom to build and grow, we've had to work on things Boomers find baffling, like computers, and those are limited arenas affording opportunity to relatively few of us.

Boomers grabbed power young, by being more numerous than their parents in a democratic society, and they held it by staying more numerous than their children. So their age started when they reached adulthood, and doesn't end until they retire.

GenX here, this thread is reposted daily by a Jew.

Every nation has prostitutes and whores retard.

Whores act on, and are part of a traditional society, user.

Attached: 1531441058289.jpg (682x1024, 141K)

by whore i mean a woman with lose morals
ie a party girl
not a person that makes a monetary transaction for sex

lmao. But honestly, I don't think it's weird. Italian girls are still seem pretty traditional.

Wahhhhh evil boomers! Ruining everything for me!

This
We saw the shit AS it was hitting the fan and we were powerless to stop it. The Boomers praised it and the Millennials weren't born yet.

"people born within the same set of 20 years." That's about as accurate as you can get. Everything else is just mass projection and over simplification.

Implying its not the same thing

it's by definition not
i have never given money for sex

>12+
I think I need to gag.

so you're admitting that you were wrong and that you can lump an entire generation together

Why did ZOG attack serbia back in 1995?
Was it to get a foot hold on former soviet sphere of influence territory?
I would of thought they'd be happy after getting their man Yeltsin into the Kremlin.

All I hear are excuses for lack of personal success.
Blaming everyone around is what faggots and women do.
Are you a faggot and a woman, Kyle?

>tfw she will never sit on your face, her cheeks reaching past your ears and squeeze your head so hard that your nose gets squished to the point where it bleeds and you need reconstructive surgery to fix the issue all the while dealing with crippling depression about your tarnished looks and becoming an isolated agoraphobic shut in whose only companion ship is other mental wrecks you meet online and a sock that in your degenerative mental state you have named Felix and speak to at length
why even live fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1525739555286.jpg (320x265, 24K)

This. They really are a lost generation. Waited for boomers to die out for promotions, onky to see “fresh young blood” (usually brown and female) get promoted over them. Millenials can bitch and moan all they want (its’s what they’re best at) but Gen X/Y is the one to get the shaft. All that generation has seen is waiting for boomers to retire, prices of everything go up, age for retirement inched up, and in their twilight will see all their tax dollars they contributed for pension and healthcare long ago soaked up by the boomers and the unemployed, and not enough people working to put anything in.

Source on boipuccie?

Gen X is doing fine which is why do don't hear about them much.

Gen X are (((millennials))).

You think a whole generation just individually failed on their own personal merits, in far greater numbers than the generation before?

We live in a democratic society. As a voting minority, our options are to overthrow that democratic society (note: another collective action, no single individual can choose this option), or live with what it votes for. The majority did not vote for personal freedom, free competition, and avenues of advancement through merit. They voted for security in the positions their parents bequeathed to them, suppression of competition between themselves and the younger generation, and making that younger generation, with one hand tied behind their back, compete to serve them.

There is no individual's success that can't be prevented by society. Society chooses how many winners to allow, who to kneecap, and when to turn a blind eye to cheating. When the game is rigged, it's not "making excuses" to point that out.

I think we're not as big of narcissists as some other generations. Didn't have internet as a kid (but did in college). Didn't grow up taking selfies.

>making that younger generation, with one hand tied behind their back, compete to serve them.
Sorry, this should have been:
>compete with foreigners to serve them.