LOL

LOL

Attached: kekhernandez.png (570x855, 1024K)

>One man stands on a bucket
wtf fragile masculinity
>Women everywhere wear high heels
Nothing to see here

The 'man' should just be taller.

I'm not a manlet but their struggle is inspiring. They don't quit.

Fuck you, you can't tell me what to do.

oh come off it, that guy's having a laugh. also, he's a millionaire

remove her heels and his bucket and they're the same size. She fucked it up first by wearing heels. She also needs to be home, in the kitchen

Excuse me bigots, that is a big tall man (self identified) and you should respect his true, tall, self!

He did that to a male reporter too. Kiké is a puerto rican who wears banana outfits in the dugout and twerks on teammates, they seriously should've picked someone else to try and make their point.

Attached: IMG_6237.jpg (1029x1199, 331K)

hot

With the money he makes I bet she'd go out with him

Why are those with Spaniard genes such manlets?

Attached: 1457120000696.png (807x547, 402K)

now do fragile femininity but show pictures of makeup

Why are COPEing manlets so pathetic

yeah, nah

Attached: 1531588216796.png (570x855, 688K)

How tall is he

She is 6'1" without the heels and she has said before that she won't be friends with anyone under 6'5". He was just taking the piss and even posted that pic himself on his IG over a year ago before all this bullshit.

5'11" according to his bio, which means he is probably 5'10".

Wow, she's a bit of a massive twat ain't she?

I dont think she meant that in a mean way lol, by the read of it she seems more embarrassed to be so tall next to other girls. I feel bad for really tall girls like that, every one I ever knew secretly wanted to be one of those spinner-type fun size girls and hated being tall and awkward.

I think they're the most beautiful women.

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-104000_Samsung Internet.jpg (1436x2271, 1.23M)

she's got mom ass.

These interviews are so fucking pointless and boring anyway. It's just a hamfisted way for the league to include women.

>she wants to be dominated even though she's 6'1"
I like this.

tall girls are gross and manlets are pathetic.

I know I wish they'd give more manlets a chance though, I want to rope a girl like that up but I'm only 5'8.5"
>tfw no tall athletic girlfriend

I wish bars and nightclubs had step stools so shorts and talls could meet each other more easily.

She said she was already 6'1" in the sixth grade. Imagine being a little six grade boy and this giant wants to touch your peepee.

>this giant wants to touch your peepee
>passive voice
You're a faggot who wants to get pegged by women.

Not politics

Sage and
Hide
Idiotic
Threads

Manlet detected.

Attached: niggalaugh.jpg (324x410, 18K)

>guy having a laugh at himself by standing on a bucket to seem taller next to a woman in heels
>fragile masculinity

Yeah a guy that makes millions is totally fragile and care's so much about his height. Women are so fucking stupid.