Why is Malala such a commie?

Attached: 37130363_861119227420345_4205789159161331712_n.jpg (720x540, 32K)

losing half your brain tissue often has such results

>Malala Yousafzai S.St (Malālah Yūsafzay: Urdu: ملالہ یوسفزئی born 12 July 1997) is a Pakistani
>World ranking of countries by their average IQ, Pakistan : 84

So you're insinuating she's dumb? What's millennials' excuse?

SHE'S A CHILD, DOES NOT KNOW ANY BETTER. HANDLER'S ARE PUSHING HER THAT WAY, AND CROWDS SHE SPEAKS TO REACT POSITIVELY TO COMMIE SPEAK

FPBP

this

Who are her handlers?

Women's rights and the UN. So basically, Jews and non-jew bankers.

Because her father is. He wanted to be a big reformer and political type, that's why he used his daughter to do it.

Her father set her up from the beginning.
He pimps her out at $20k per speaking arrangement. She'll basically talk to whatever group wants to hear her dumb ass prattle on.
She's a wind up doll. She's a puppet doing it for the shekels.

Attached: merchant-shekel.jpg (776x513, 233K)

fpbp

She is pushed soo much that at this point that I'd love to love to inspect her wounds and medical records. Then the reports of the shooting. Fairly certain I would find something fishy.

WHO? MALUMA?

Because she knows

Attached: 1507217897904.jpg (931x524, 99K)

So communism is redpilled?

fucking CT twit

I have no idea what you're talking about. Beyond possibly Cunt Twit?

Considering the Taliban fought off the USSR and killed their communist puppet leader of Afghanistan this isn't surprising

Taliban was a NATO proxy. Of course a tiny 3rd world state without any infrastructure or industry could not resist NATO alone.

based

I remember hearing she survived and was going to the UK and thinking what a cunt she is going to be.

They're going to set her up as the next puppet prime minister of pakistan.

jpbp

/thread

I love how the faggot memeflagging OP completely missed the joke and is trying hard to recover his shitty fucking thread because he's a cock gobbling faglord

Top banter by the Japanese, as usual