Confirmed

They don't even try to hide it anymore

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (601x558, 66K)

(((Ezra)))
(((Tommy)))

>tommy is a zionist
Fucking dropped. This kike needs to stop exposing his subversion if he wants our help.

That's not news or ever was unheard of on Jow Forums

HE A ZIONIST!!! THAT MEANS HE'S ONE OF THE GOOD GOYS!!

Doug Saunders, Canadian Journalist, supports child rape. There are allegations that Doug Saunders is implicated in some of these rapes. I wonder what he has to say about that.

If you actually stopped and thought for a second you would realize that Jow Forums actually should align with Zionism but should be against Jewry in general outside of Israel.
Israel was one of the last supporters of White Rhodesia.
Israel was one of the last and most generous supporters of Apartheid South Africa.
Israel sterilizes non-ethnic "Jews" like the African ones.
Israel is a de facto ethnostate.
Israel is extremely Right Wing and nationalist by the standards of any Western country.
It is not Israeli Jews undermining or destroying our countries for the most part.

Don't be a nonce. I don't give a fuck about the Tommy Robinson cult of personality but it's definitely a good issue to piggyback.

I'm a zionist insofar as I wouldn't go out of my way to take the jews out. If they can actually survive without assistance then I don't really care.

Didn't save it but there's a good Israeli Chad vs the diaspora virgin Jew meme out there.

>surviving off gibs
>right wing
pick one retard

If they could stop fucking every western country up and just stick to their own... that'd be great. Until then, they are cancer

Sucked a thousand Jew cocks and this is what he gets in return. Let this be a lesson.

You mean the gibs that make up like 2% of its GDP per year?
Yeah, without those I'm sure they'd starve and collapse entirely, fucking brainlet

Hi, Rebel Media reporter

Attached: 1500860733299.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Actually, it is the International Jew that is the problem, the National, Israeli Jew can be integrated into a system of nation states based around ethnicity. The Fuehrer worked to provide the Jews with their own land so they would stop having to be parasites in the lands of others...

Attached: adolf in brazil.jpg (582x640, 316K)

>massacred US sailors during the liberty incident machine gunning life rafts and using napalm on the deck of a ship they knew to be a US ship.
>heavily involved in 9/11 and far more implicated than the saudi's.
>supplied weapons to the argentinians including the exocet missiles that were used to murder british sailors.
>hung british soldiers with piano wire and murdered british women and children including several bombings in palestine just before and during world war 2.
>the lavon affair.
>some boomer tries to tell me they are based
Right.

Attached: 1509820557403.png (900x3186, 814K)

If this was true Tommy would have been jailed since the UK government is so full of Jews. Remember that Jews love yo divide people, this bullshit about him being a Zionist is just their strategy to divide their opposition.

the implicit threat of the US coming down on anyone who fucks with Israel like a tonne of bricks is a little bit more than 2% gdp a year. Israel would slowly get strangled without that. They need the US to do most of their bombing on Syria, they literally don't have the capability to get past Syria's defences.

ive met some pretty 14/88 white power jews they are /ourguys/

>that pic
Satire?

thoughts on this?

Attached: tommy-zogbinson.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

Fuck Tommy for trying to defend white kaffirs

Based good goy tommy