Just took 1 of these (pill not bar) after being prescribed them

Just took 1 of these (pill not bar) after being prescribed them.

It's stopped my thoughts going from 100mph (even while doing relaxing tasks like watching TV/reading) and catastrophising, to compete chill in the space of 15 minutes.

So why do they have such a bad reputation? Is it from abusers as opposed to responsible takers?

Attached: xannies.jpg (288x216, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178507884/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/catastrophize
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The line between abusers and users is blurred with highly addictive drugs.

I can see you feel good right now, and that's great, but there are deep consequences of being dependent on drugs for your mental illness. Sometimes it's better to attack the root cause of your anxiety (like using marijuana, excessive internet use, or social isolation) rather than continuing to be sick and glossing over it with pills.

Attached: 1531408231546.png (2048x1536, 2.1M)

Don't do it dude. I've got serious anxiety attacks after taking this shit for 2 weeks. They started to be incomparably stronger than before.

Also, I've taken the smallest dosage.

alzheimers in a bottle, seriously.

>catastrophising
What the fuck

they are a fucker mate, I got hooked on blues, ( valium ) along with other stuff, the withdraw was awful and ill done quite a few, your body gets so hooked on them, but the thing is, it will rot your brains. I know a few old school guys who are on them 24/7 and they are fucked.

you should have tried fixing your diet and drinking a cup of chamomille tea. works for me.

It's a perfect "chill pill" when you need it, but you are meant to take them rarely. Problem is they're too good and so people take them all the time and Xanax is a really easy drug to get addicted to and withdrawing from it can be lethal.

Attached: 1509791825110.jpg (720x720, 240K)

>taking drugs to control your thoughts and emotions instead of just being a real man and realizing anxiety is normal
Beta

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Enjoy your potential seizures and psychotic breaks. I ended up having psychosis twice for a week each time trying to get off them. (doctor prescribed). I finally got off them but they definitely affected me for months after. Finally after being off them for a year I'm starting to feel normal and like a new person Be careful user I'm serious.

Just wait until you have been on them for months or even years. Go read some stories.

lol when you stop them you are going to kill yourself.

You clearly have never had anxiety attack.

>So why do they have such a bad reputation?
Hi I am 15 and just went to my first high school party, the post.

>voluntarily lowering your IQ by 30 points

Attached: b796bf1a0bfad2772f3dc0937f2c9f7bc7fb7182866484bb528833fe14505a37.png (598x468, 14K)

Sounds like a made up Tumblr word where they take everything to the extreme to make their problems sound worse, like gaslighting or calling each other "survivors".

This. I get klonopin from my doctor for panic attacks. I usually only take like 20 a year, mostly for flying. I used to have daily attacks, now I'm fine.

Benzos: the pharmaceutical Jew

get ready for one hellish withdrawal after you get hopelessly addicted

doctors prescribe white middle class people these to keep them docile and satisfied with the hellscape of anti-white modernity being built up around them

my track record for getting laid after taking one these before a first date is 100% success. seriously, it sucks that it’s basically impossible for me to find them anymore.

>You clearly have never had anxiety attack
Because I'm not a faggot who lives in my head.

the really big problem is when you start realizing you don't function well without them

The absolute state of bongastan land!

Because you're not actually repairing the broken thought patterns that cause you to be such an anxious little bitchboy that you can't function. You're just getting fucked up enough on drugs that you can't think normally.
As soon as you stop taking them you're going to go right back to "catastrophizing" because you never trained your brain to stop being retarded.

Dude, you've posted this literally yesterday. What's your problems bong?

These things turned my friend into a drooling pathetic shell of a man. Genuinely sad but convinced me to never go near them under any circumstances.

I started to take vitamins and fix my diet for other reasons and it surprisingly fixed my anxiety. I could feel the good ol' anxiety coming but then it instantly faded away, no need for drugs.

Why do any drugs?

it's the same shit: dependency, abuse, increasing tolerance, willingness to suck dick for it

also you took too much, it's not so fast acting

withdrawals nigger.. sudden cessation of these meds can really harm you

Mix it with liquor for black out fun times

>it's not so fast acting
Xanax is one of the fastest benzos. That's part of why it has so many dependency problems, it's a very quick short high so people end up constantly popping them to keep it going.
Other benzos like Klonopin take longer to start working but you'd absolutely be feeling Xanax after 15 minutes, especially after taking such a big dose.

Enjoy that fentanyl OD

Careful only use as needed and not everyday like this user. Was stuck at 3mg a day but now it’s .25 in the am and .25 in the pm to keep me from kicking

why the fuck can't you put your efforts towards carpentry or something positive? thats where you fuck up. you sit still and do nothing like a fucking loser. if you put effort towards bettering yourself or having a hobby that requires you to use your hands and mind a little bit, you wouldnt need some stupid fucking drugs
but no. you would rather be some lazy fuck

Just take gabapentin you retards. All the benefit and none of the addiction. I take them sparingly, helped with international travel a lot.

I have no idea what this means.

You just did this thread a couple days ago OP, did you not like the answers you received so you decided to try again shilling Xanax? Or are you hoping this time to find people who will tell you it's healthy?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178507884/

Attached: 13240972134.png (1212x455, 163K)

Benzos are the mind killer. Permanent damage.

Maybe he took a full dose and forgot.

Benzodiazepine withdrawal is in my opinion(and many others) by far the most painful and deadly of drug withdrawals. Get out now.

Yep. It's alcohol in a pill

I’ve never seen one person not addicted to those damn things. It’s usually Gen x bitchy women too that always demand their pills early because they (((lost))) them or their dr told them to take more.

I took like 2 bars in the span of a few days, they had almost zero effect, but caused horrible withdrawal for a few days, waves of anxiety & depression.

Stop spamming this ship thread

IN ALL FIELDS

listen to this man. withdrawal from benzos is literally the worst drug withdrawal possible. Heroin is bad but it's over in 2 weeks. Benzo withdrawal can fuck you up for a year. just go on the benzobuddies forum

Last time I tried to talk sense into him.
This time, by all means OP get hooked and enjoy your withdrawal, you deserve it for not listening to advice.
IN ALL FIELDS

Fast forward 3 years and you'll be thankful for your God given anxieties. We weren't meant to be so anxiety free that stealing ten pairs of sunglasses from a gas station at midnight is a good idea. You will see that xanax makes the worst ideas seem great.

Attached: IMG_0367.png (400x400, 86K)

Find a therapist that teaches coping mechanisms for anxiety. Saved my life and without a jewish addiction.

In around 2003 an American friend was visiting from Arkansas and he took Xanax on the flight to calm his nerves. We collected him from the airport and took him for a drink in an English pub. I remember noticing that he seemed a bit out of it.

The next day he had no recollection of anything after taking Xanax on the flight, not the landing, us meeting, or anything. It was alarming.

this

they will make the most anxious person seem completely neurotypical, they are TOO good

Worse

Jews pushing pills lol Thnx but no thnx :) Time to die soon :)

Fucking this! I've smoked on an airplane because of xanax and alcohol abuse. Didn't get caught though!

They're good to have around for emergencies if you're having very high stress/panic attacks. Don't take them more than like twice a week at most. They're highly addictive when taken frequently and have extremely rough withdrawal once you get hooked.

Hahahahaha, user...you have literally no idea what you're in for. Spend an entire day reading up on benzodiazepines and then stay the fuck away from them. It's pretty much the most sneaky, devious class of drugs out there. Subtle in their effects, sneaky in causing dependence and at the same time they drastically alter the way you function and perceive the world, without you realizing what happened until it's too late. Especially stay away from benzos with a long half life (like Valium), unless you like recovering for 6-12 months from rebound anxiety.

>stopping my superior thought speed
No thanks

benzos can be helpful for anxiety, but i highly recommend you get on something like an ssri for long term use. benzo addiction is very, very hard to quit once formed and it can sneak up on people. benzos should always be a short term solution, combined with working on lifestyle adjustments, longer term meds and/or therapy. always have an end in mind for benzo use and remember to taper when you are discontinuing. best of luck.

t. concerned medfag

this. the mental recovery of using this drug and then stopping is about a year. im serious, and so waz this user.

its a word, he just spelled it wrong:
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/catastrophize

I took xanax for a few months and then klonopin (prescribed) for approximately a year

That whole year has been a blur to me and the withdrawal has been terrible although I'm still on Klonopin and that's made it a lot easier to deal with coming off of benzos. Klonopin is the best of both worlds if you have generalized anxiety disorder, but you're still playing with fire with benzos so use them at your own peril. I have bipolar 2 disorder so it's a necessary evil to make me seem normal (like others have said, its basically an alcohol pill) but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who doesn't have major anxiety/mental issues and/or GREAT self-control.

Causes brain damage

I'll help u out user.

My grandmother died about 10 years ago at the age of 96.

When she was about 30, her mother died and she was a mental case over it. Dr put her on benzos. Dr, at that time gave her the following instructions-"Take one pill. If one doesn't work, take two pills. If two doesn't work, take three pills. And so forth"

She took these pills until she died. She was always out and about doing things. If she felt bad one morning, she would take an extra pill and it would change her tremendously. Had she not listened to the original doctor, her life would not be as productive and she would have died from stress and anxiety long ago.

Just dont quit cold turkey an you will be fine.

have you tried something like valproate instead? or a low does second gen antipsychotic like aripirprazole?

>responsible takers
like who? like you, newfag?
these things are gonna kill you, screencap this.

Attached: lil peep dead.jpg (498x385, 29K)

its almost impossible to die from benzos alone except for the intense withdrawals they can cause. they can destroy your life with a crippling addiction though.

When you come down the level of anxiety will be crushing.

I have (((anxiety attacks))), be a man and push through them. The chemical jew only masks the problem not fixing it

Actually weed is great against depression. It works better than SSRIs.

Except Klonopin is a benzo, so you're still on them.

Oh. And dont drink alcohol on them . My grandmother never drank alcohol. But I have seen weird shit when the two are combined

addicts will get their minds at 300mph if they don't level up. If they stop using them, it will takes months to get down from the 1200mph in every direction. Keep distance - it's long in your body, so max 1 in 2 weeks (but that is already a lot)

I don't have the time nor the inclination to spend money on constant therapy unfortunately. Tackling these sorts of problems on your own is apparently impossible.

So what's the point in prescribing them if they actually make things worse??

It means like thinking of all the bad shit that can go wrong even with little decisions. For instance, fuck there's no way I can go into that elevator it might break down and I'll be stuck, better take the stairs.

Attached: alcoholism.jpg (600x434, 14K)

So what are some other good drugs for anxiety if xanax is bad?

Don't get too used to it, as others have said. Do it a few weekends for a few month's and you'll be a shell, it's really not worth it and I don't recommend it unless you have stellar self control.

If you're on a plane for 6+ hours or you've hyped up from being on a crazy work marathon or something, yeah once in a blue moon it's fine to knock you out and put you to sleep, but that's it.

Also people will shun you quicker than shit once they realize you've gone benzoboi.

one of the most easy drugs to ruin your life with most of the people who are coming into jail is because something they did blacked out on xanax and eventually your tolerance will go so high youll only take so you don't seize up and die

What diet are you guys currently on and what did you cut out? What supplements do you guys take?

Attached: feels.jpg (800x900, 107K)

They literally just make you think so much. It's a pill to make you stupid and calm. Exactly what a good slave should be.

This, benzos lower the iq and it stays low

Xanax will fix everything OP, but you need to take it several times daily for a couple months to really work.

kek and kinda true
all psychoactives are a double edged sword. Its taken me years and years to find a good balance.

But the "all natural" just wasnt working for me in this society.
Its like the conservation area I maintain.
It was once heavilly farmed, and the state wanted to return it to a natural area
However after 20 years of no maintenance I realized that because the ecosystem had already been fucked to high heaven, it did actually need some management here and there before "canabolizing" itself

Similar to my experiance with psychoactives. I already (in combination with modern life) had already fucked my psyche to high heaven, and some manual "overrides" here and there got me back on my feet

everyones situation is different, and quite frankly you are your own lab experiment

I know man, my GABA levels are still fucked up, but klonopin is allowing me to taper slowly without going through cold turkey withdrawal, which is another hell in and of itself.

Can I plz borrow a few? I'll pay you back in ambiens next week, plz plz plz

Took me four years to taper off Valium, another full year off, and the withdrawals / panic attacks still bad. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Stay well friend.

What were your triggers and how did you stop them?

Elevators and public speaking are mine. 50% of the time they fuck with my head and heart to the point where I become a sweating wreck but the other 50% of the time I'm alright. It's strange.

Attached: hooked.gif (480x270, 45K)

Mess with the horns, get the bull.

I take omega-3, magnesium, B complex vitamin, C vitamin but don't have strict diet, just avoid fast food and make all your food yourself.

So how do you train it mate? Therapy is expensive and you can't do that stuff yourself.

Take 5htp user. Far less stressful on the body.

I looked it up and apparently it's meant to help epilepsy. Not sure if srs..

You can do the same thing sipping on whisky, dumbass.

addictive and if you are in bad mood you get a murderous rage
dont go high on dose

How the hell did you manage that?

Thank you, that sucks dude I've read so many stories like yours, at least the worst is behind you and you successfully managed to get off. Many get trapped till it's too late.

If you don't mind me asking do you feel like you got any other long-term brain damage or lasting cognitive issues from your use? I know I'll have worse anxiety for a long time even after coming off but I'm worried about those other effects more.

You’re a slimy degenerate.
Why are there so many shills promoting drug usage on Jow Forums?

Constant anxiety is a sign that you're not living your life correctly. The correct thing to do is to change how you're living until your anxiety goes away (eating healthy, moving out of a bad neighborhood, becoming part of a community you can rely on, etc). Taking a pill so you're not anxious about eating garbage, living in a city surrounded by niggers and spics, and your only friends are flakes who would sell you out in a heartbeat is not fucking normal.

What type of therapy would usually be involved with anxiety and panic attacks? Can I do it myself or would I need the help of a professional.

So much vague nonsense in this thread. I've had a prescription for Ativan for years. I have the smallest dose, and I only take it as needed. I'm not addicted. I use them as I would similarly to using ibuprofen for a headache. I have gone for weeks, and sometimes months in between taking them. I don't understand how people get hooked on these things. If you ever take more than your prescribed dose, OR more than what a max prescribed dose, you're garbage and deserve addiction.

Yes. My memory is poor, I can't think nearly as clearly as before, diminished attention span, irritability - all symptoms I did not possess before taking benzos. At this point the worst is over, but there is permanent damage to my neurons. Therapy and exercise is slowly making things better, but I have had to relearn many things, not things like math, but basic things like how to deal with stress, and emotions. Much of it is coming to terms with the diminished capacity of my brain. The longer you stay on them, the more damage you will incur.

chemical treatments for mental conditions? Should be easy to test then the levels in your bloodstream so that you're prescribed an adequete amount...wait, the industry says there's no way to test?