Drumpf Hate Thread

If you Drumftards weren't so cucked you could have so many good memeing opportunities. I hate this stupid asshole so much and I'm not even a libtard. I'll start.

Attached: IMG_1563.jpg (888x499, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: IMG_1549.png (800x800, 714K)

>Jow Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flies are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Attached: BEF621C6-F462-456D-9030-323DB9A7C0A5.png (960x1656, 1.95M)

Attached: 4C7BE696-9357-4B95-A9A3-473D9FD16518.jpg (483x393, 58K)

Trump is a self made billionaire with an IQ of 157

Attached: FD671F4B-464D-4215-8C32-31774AC0F6A4.jpg (1386x1754, 411K)

Not Drumpf but closely related

Attached: IMG_1494.jpg (960x960, 92K)

The absolute state of (you).

Attached: IMG_1550.png (986x960, 40K)

Once again, statistically speaking self made billionaires have and average of 150IQ
You’re a poor nobody who’s getting his little faggot threads taken w]away by chads like me

Attached: 09751649-6EFA-4000-A050-03B5C7F6002A.png (593x599, 735K)

>has a doctor forge his bill of health but you believe his ridiculous IQ claims because of his arguable business success
>but muh Jews are smart but get successful through cheating
Let him fuck your wife in front of you and send me the video you absolute fucking retarded shill

Wow you’re extremely low IQ is showing, once again he is indisputable a self made billionaire and we know from statistics a[that self made billionaires have an average IQ do 150

Jews are smart...wait!

Attached: B63D53D8-A0F0-47D0-B196-D7D46256C296.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

Don't even need meme text for this one.

Attached: IMG_1465.png (602x338, 161K)

>self made
Kys brainlet. He is not a rags to riches story by any means.

English isn’t your fist language as it seems,i repeat for the 3rd time

HE IS A SELFMADE BILLIONAIRE

Attached: 865A3B1D-A2DD-4316-B114-10FBCE337900.png (590x618, 319K)

You probably think Kylie Jenner is self-made too, kek.
Still, I should have known better than to think there were any anons on this board uncucked enough to mock Drumpf's retardation. Enjoy your servitude to your crypto-kike overlord.

Attached: IMG_1541.jpg (240x210, 28K)

For the 4th time, Donald J trump the president of the United States of America is a self made billionaire

Yep! Cringe comp.

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: wp_ss_20180602_0001 (2).jpg (1402x1953, 218K)

What compels people like you?
Can't be the salary can it?

>borrows $9M from inheritance in addition to $1M from daddy
>squanders huge chunks on failed airline business, beverage business, etc.
>rises to presidency by reviving and taking advantage of ethnostate dreamers
>self made

Pic related: you. If you're as high IQ as you think you are, you'll refute my points with facts. Not alternative ones preferably.

Attached: IMG_1397.jpg (500x500, 65K)

No he isn't. He's not even a billionaire. He's a fraud and a fake, hunlet. You fucking turkroaches

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Just wanted to see if there were any rational, free-thinking individuals on /pol. Again, I'm proven to be a wishful thinker.

Attached: IMG_1470.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

While all being the truth, but to retards that's beside the point and unimportant.

>rational
>drumpf hate thread
You should consider suicide

Attached: 4gM38Gn.gif (468x259, 840K)

>borrows $9M from inheritance in addition to $1M from daddy

Even the 1 million from his father was a loan he paid back in full you dumb huff post headlines riding valueless shit

>squanders huge chunks on failed airline business, beverage business, etc.

That’s how I know you’ve never seen real money In Your life, if you ask rich people when they made their first million most of them will reply “when? The first or second time?”. Edison failed with 10000 light jobs till he got the one he wanted.

Your other points are equally was low IQ as every single one of your other posts

Attached: 4D1E016A-D934-4462-8F82-3308B19F0F98.png (645x729, 61K)

>you'll refute my points with facts.
Ok, let's assume all that is true. How do you explain the fact that he has a giant building in manhattan with his name on it, a private 737, and a private helicopter? Do you really think the Jews just gave it to him?

>That’s how I know you’ve never seen real money
If you're around real money, you never talk about money.

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled from the ages of Rome, by The Papacy and the Zionist order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created religions and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Italian families like Aldobrandini,Breakspear & vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

I'll ignore your obvious logical fallacies (we were talking about being "self-made"), and get right to the point. Just because someone is rich and powerful doesn't mean they're not worthy of ridicule. If someone on this board called themselves a stable genius, you would mock them endlessly. If someone on this board told you they have the best words, you would fucking roast them. But you're TOO FUCKING KEKED by this brainlet crypto-kike steak salesman to take advantage of the memetic opportunities. Now politely BTFO faggots, so we can get some GOOD memes ITT.

Attached: Trump with Juden.jpg (1024x683, 131K)

Attached: ewww_nasty.jpg (593x900, 110K)

>Not even a liberal
>Posts lefty tier meme

Enjoy the 38 cents that just got deposited breh

Do you have a link to somewhere I can get paid for trolling /pol? I think that might be my calling.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

So do you like...think Trump is going to save you from that?

Attached: TRUMPBALLON.jpg (900x738, 490K)

Time to pull a Snowden Trumptards - It's only going to get worse. Pick your favorite non-extradition treaty country and bolt now!
The following individuals will likely be named in the pending indictments of Americans having conspired with Russia to subvert the United States:
Matt Gaetz
Trey Gowdy
Bob Goodlatte
Paul Ryan
Mitch McConnell
Jim Jordan
Dana Rohrabacher
Paul Gosar
Brad Parscale
Louis Gohmert
Roger Stone
Don Trump Jr
Ron DeSantis
Devin Nunes
Darrell Issa
Sean Hannity
Tucker Carlson
Neil Caputo
Stephen Bannon
Sebastian Gorka
Erik Prince
N.R.A
- "If it's what you say...I love it!"

I gotta say...I was not impressed by the balloon. It was a petulant attempt at best and not very clever. The naked statue was better.

Attached: IMG_1564.jpg (720x960, 109K)

Attached: real-life-homerbuffet-fatass.png (509x508, 287K)

Wtf, i hate Trump now.

>I hate this stupid asshole so much and I'm not even a libtard.

Sage.

Attached: 34468286_10211863588841509_5728725863004897280_n.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Not at all related...unless you're implying that this man is a Trump-supporter. Which would not surprise me.

Attached: IMG_1565.png (863x800, 527K)