ENGLAND CURRENTLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

>get betrayed by own politicians so that London isn't even English anymore
>lose third place to Belgium at world cup
>"atleast we still have Brexit"

English eternally btfo'd

Attached: image-13.png (402x434, 182K)

For all their hate at us 56%, I can't feel anything but "damn, that's sad" about the brits.

Fuck the Brits. Brit hate-thread NOW.

Isn't Canada unironically as bad as or worse than England?

We're all just fucked lads , i hope Croatia beats Africa at the very least

I like the Brits

I like their accents, their cars, their history and their colonization efforts which were objectively the best in the world.

Most of all I like their slags, because they will talk to you about the dumbest shit as you can give them a cigarette

Not quite because of how rural this country is. Most of the 3rd world hordes reside in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa or Vancouver. I am far away from all of those.

That's what you get for declaring war on Finland. We don't forget.

Fuck off chang

Attached: the eternal fin.png (856x835, 47K)

You guys actually can put up results though and take down Shias flag, britcuck chavs can’t even pop a balloon.

Oh good lord.
I now feel bad for the britshits. Never cared about them ever but now it's just they're very much South Africa tier to me, poor little brits.

F

This, teeth war now!

Just invade us now America.
I got a bread knife in the kitchen (which is classed as an WMD now)

I've also got oil in my shed.

That should be enough for a invasion right?

Brits don't hate you. Being on Jow Forums warps your view. I think it's god damned sad to see people fighting instead of working together to change things but it's human nature I guess.

Make no mistake, America is the absolute most depressing country in the West. You a majority black in something like a month, zionist controlled and still you are so dumb that you take some sort of pride in your absolute failure of a country.

We laugh at the brits for the lols, but the state of the US is just disgusting and depressing desu.

You reap what you sow, Mohammad.

Attached: 1531341228268.jpg (1024x620, 104K)

Attached: big-book-of-british-smiles.jpg (802x802, 114K)

CAM ON INGAND SCORE SAM FAWKIN GOALS

Frenchman residing in America. I hope Croatia wins because at least they have real Croatians on their team.

Also, if you live in the UK just die

Ok this is epic

It is like watching your cousin spiral out of control on meth, trannies, and muslim cock and theres nothing you can do to help him get back on track.