- "Civilians should not be able to purchase guns that can shoot bullets fast."

- "Civilians should not be able to purchase guns that can shoot bullets fast."

There is literally nothing wrong with that statement. If you like hunting, a hunting rifle is enough. If you like shooting targets, an Airsoft or normal gun is enough. Civilians don't need military grade guns.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x482, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haf9QURxO4E
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
youtu.be/R_fm6epAoN8
youtu.be/iV5E30ZY1kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R6bCI0iT-UA
youtube.com/watch?v=qJAi2DYCo8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally nothing wrong with that statement
you're stupid.
all bullets shoot fast.

i get that you germanfags are jealous of our firearms, but you should really fuck off now.

Yeah civilians dont need automatic rifles. Its cool and I understand the appeal, but its not needed. Its all for recreation.

just use a broomstick like the german army

"Shall not be infringed."

There is literally nothing wrong with that statement.

Attached: 1488095732183.gif (247x270, 79K)

Are we having this conversation again?

IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: FGG.jpg (600x600, 235K)

kek. This

/thread

Attached: 1531235727248.jpg (590x775, 83K)

Blow it out your ass Hanz

Attached: bill of needs.png (560x426, 411K)

>a well regulated militia shouldn't have dangerous weapons

Attached: 1530930977409.jpg (308x402, 47K)

I can't wait for the Jews to finish you dumb huns.

What makes you think you krauts have the right to tell people what they can't or can have. If you don't like guns then don't buy it. How would like it that we took your car away or phone because they do harm too? Plus guns is a right, not a privilege since it's under a bill of fucking rights.

-"authoritarian faggots are not people."
There nothing wrong this statement

Attached: 1528062207641.png (754x960, 753K)

youtube.com/watch?v=haf9QURxO4E

Attached: 1476051940407.jpg (3888x2592, 1.65M)

fuck off and prep your daughters bull, new age cunt.

It means that you dont have to pull on the trigger every time you shoot a bullet. Dumbass.

I own a colt sporter it looks just like OPs pic

You just shared a picture of a semi-automatic dumbass. One bullet per trigger pull. It's also not military grade and it IS a hunting rifle. You think it's scary because it's black.

What if I need tactical nukes for defensive genocide?

This isn't a meme: Remember Rhodesia.

Attached: 831.jpg (890x876, 66K)

>You think it's scary because it's black.

Attached: 4563456.gif (265x236, 478K)

Slide thread.

Remember to sage, report and hide.

Those are already banned. How can you be against something you don't even know anything about? Because you're a fucking lemming. A useful idiot, but not a harmless one, because people like you shill for your master's agenda and spread misinformation, you unwitting imbecile. I hope Somalians break into your shitty hovel and rape you so you can feel good about shilling to take away people's right to defend themselves.

Its not for hunting, its for killing human beings. Thats the point of havung one, to kill other people attempting to enslave, control, or remove your rights. Europoors will never get the American state of mind. While you pansies were sitting pretty in Europe, we conquered the vast forests, endless plains, and feirce natives in a land that Europeans thought the devil resided in. We fought with blood and steel to assure our rights, and we will fight and kill to retain them.

You do understand that the Job of the Police is NOT to protect you, right ?

They are only there to keep order, order that may as well disregard you.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI this may be useful for germans
Also hunting just for sport is degeneracy, just saying.

Attached: night1.jpg (364x301, 20K)

what i need it for is killing fags like you should you attempt to remove my human rights

>its a "buttblasted European cannot believe the rights and freedom Americans have" episode

Attached: smiling-pepe.jpg (400x388, 21K)

100% agreed. Hunting rifles only, no assault guns

Attached: 1521475028957.png (960x720, 313K)

>Civilians should not be able to purchase guns that can shoot bullets fast
So, you think there should be a time in the gun so you dont pull the trigger too fast?
youtu.be/R_fm6epAoN8
Or are you like Bloomberg and just dont know how guns work?
youtu.be/iV5E30ZY1kQ
>a pistol you have to pull the trigger each time
>an assault weapon just pull the trigger and it goes "bududu"
Goddamn, NYC is fucked.

A reminder that Bleach and Ammonia are two very easy things to aquire. And mixing them together you get Mustard Gas.

Banning guns in order to stop mass killings will only change the instrument of which they are conducted. (and a mass shooting is not the BS one that involves any incident where 3 people are present and a gun is discharged)

I hate to break it to you but if the gun literally has Assault Rifle in its name, the you know that it's not suppossed to be used by civilians. Guns that have the options to shoot bullets fast are designed for military use exclusively.

Your "rights" do not trump the safety of others.

I don't know
I quite like pistol grip and picatinny

the word you are looking for is krautcuck

#not all europoors

Reminder the Adolf Hitler invented the term "assault rifle" (Sturmwehr).

gotcha, you're a troll. because any informed person would know the AR doesn't stand for assault rifle.

move along here, folks.

Attached: 1531592331386s.jpg (125x91, 3K)

Fuck you.
Assault guns only, no hunting rifles.
Hunting is degeneracy.
Assault guns are to protect freedom

also pic related is the perfect weapon for us europoors
Everyone should have one

Attached: 2a9c7fd07adb93f477793280892dc36e.jpg (1280x765, 277K)

>dur AR stands for ASALT RIFLE
no you somalian nigger, it stands for Armalite Rifle.

>literally has Assault Rifle in its name

Pushed the bait too far, nice try shlomo

SHALL

Attached: Wrong.png (1125x1110, 568K)

NOT

Either nuanced bait or authentic retard.

yes, they do.

>Throws polished match grade bolt onto hunting rifle
>Gets ridiculous speed, damage and power
>Slaps red dot onboard
Wut now cunt?

I think you're trolling but the left is so dumb nowdays I can't tell.

therefore your right to be a nigger doesn't trump my safety. THEREFORE, you have to lynch yourself on camera. I'll be waiting for the link

I'm not using a fucking proxy, i am german
proof

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 200K)

>civilians don't need military grade guns.

Explain. And explain what "military grade" means and why that matters. Justify your reasoning. Explain why everything else is "enough."

yes they do, you cocksucker
my natural right to defend my own life trumps anything else

He makes the same thread every day.
At pretty much the same time.

Maybe some uni collecting reaction data

Hey Germancuck. The guns are meant to kill other humans and that's what our 2nd amendment protects.

curly dry hair
definetely a jew

I want to rape you, make you ejaculate, cut off your balls and kill you.

Military grade means that the guns can shoot the bullets very fast and fall into the Assault Category, meaning they are designed for killing humans in war.

Since people only use guns for hunting means that you should only be able to buy hunting guns with a permit since that is all one needs.

i want to do the same to you, but in reverse.

Show nose Shlomo !!!

>muh 2nd amendment
litrally a 300 year old piece of paper that isnt relevant anymore today

There’s that word. Who the fuck are you to determine what anyone else needs?

i use my guns to hunt humans. Your argument is null and void. kill yourself.. wait, i'll do that for you. what's your address?

you all are eating the bait, hard.

If I can't conceal carry nuclear missiles then what rights do I have?

>There’s that word. Who the fuck are you to determine what anyone else needs?
Common sense?

An AR-15 is absolutely not a fucking hunting rifle. It's original design was originally intended as a combat rifle, firing the lightest possible round with the highest chance of killing a grown ass man. People using it to hunt have subverted its original purpose of ending precious and fulfilled lives. It's purpose is best served eliminating your enemies.

And all of that is okay, because S I C S E M P E R T Y R A N N I S

You sotn need guns to protect yourself. You can use pepperspray, tasers, stun guns, sticks, martial arts... The list is long, all safe stuff that doesnt kill an attacker

That’s not how it works bucko. And common sense is subjective. Legislation based on needs should be absolutely objective and free from emotion.

Fuck off Kraut, no one cares about your opinions about things that matter to Americans.

Go watch your wife get fucked by Mohammed.

No respectable military uses an ar-15

you don't seem to have much of that, since you're an anti-guns faggot

you're a somalian nigger who "immigrated" to Krautland. nobody cares about you filthy niggers, not even your african brothers. Blow yourself up.

You know if you would use all these: pepperspray, taser, stun gun, sticks, martial arts..

I wouldn't think twice before attacking you
I might even enjoy most of them

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1000x1160, 84K)

Im german, see

somali pirates are antiguns, now?

jewfros aren't White

doesn't prove shit

Show the NOSE?!

the ones who move to European nations, yes. They want their victims more disarmed than they already are, so they can rape their wives with no threat of force.
using your rape victim's hand does not confirm your krautness. kys

It's more relevant today than ever, Volker. The populace must be armed in such a way, that the government could be overthrown any time it would raise their hand against the people. That includes a constant arms race between the government and it's people. It's the only way to guarantee that the populace will never live in an authoritarian or opressive state. It's also a nice way to remind politicians of their place. Look at how arrogant and snobbish the political class in Europe has gotten.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, TAKE IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
dont be mad that i can unload a full drum mag of freedom coming at your head in a few seconds at twice the speed of sound. go neck yourself cuck.
god bless the USA

How does it not? You want my fucking adress and phone number next? Retards.

You already don't have guns where you live, we get it, Kraut, but why do you care what others can or cannot do in their own countries?

Attached: murder-by-gun-2016.jpg (552x451, 53K)

So you suggest throwing bullets

>The populace must be armed in such a way, that the government could be overthrown any time it would raise their hand against the people.

Haven't laighed this hard in a while.

Attached: image.jpg (450x522, 232K)

jew.

Attached: kikeasterix.jpg (433x284, 40K)

nah I wouldn't want the address of a retard who thinks "AR" stands for "Assault Rifle", his stupidity might be contagious

>shoot bullets fast

As opposed to slow and steadily?

The second amendment was written in a time of muskets and flintlocks. To think it still applies to weapons that can fire a dozen rounds per second is ridiculous.

Because we have to teach these countries. It's like a parent trying to teach the little kids to have manners and to use common sense. We are more advanced than them in that sense so it is our moral duty

your army uses broomsticks instead of boomsticks

Just stay in your own country then Abdullah.

Are you retarded? It means that they come out of the chamber very fast and that you don't have to pull on the Trigger every time you want to shoot a bullet , Einstein

>broomsticks instead of boomsticks

wew

and what exactly is wrong with that ?
if let's say that's the case

>implying musket ammos aren't more lethal than most modern ammos

it's a fact
you've been enough of a laughing stock about it

"I rather die than ditch my yatimatic"
youtube.com/watch?v=R6bCI0iT-UA

They are designed to kill humans and should only be able to be bought by the military

it was written a time when resisting tyranny is essential.
it still is.
by that very same logic it should apply to land to air hand held missile launchers.

You wrote the same word twice your dumbass and you didn't even notice it

The right to arms is not about hunting. It's about having an armed populace because the government should be scared of the people, and not the other way around.

3-D printed guns are already a thing.
even if gun control worked in the past, it does not anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=qJAi2DYCo8U