Skinny with boobs > Thicc

Why does Jow Forums niggers like a fat ass over a skinny with boobs, they will look like a sack of potatoes by the time they are 40 if they are thicc.

Attached: skinny.jpg (2560x1920, 1.48M)

Attached: bob.png (1000x800, 779K)

Get some testosterone you cuckold.

Attached: 1531258325377.jpg (333x500, 125K)

Because America is so fat we've fallen to sexual Stockholm Syndrome.

Attached: Whales.jpg (634x481, 102K)

I'm perfectly ok with women with small or flat chests but flat asses are just not ok.

Boobs are civilized, ass is savage.

I'm with you bro. Skinny girls with nice tits are the top tier of females there is just not that many of them so guys act like they don't like it because it's hard to get with one

Based white men
T. Muhammad

Older white cultures originally preferred women to be curvaceous with wider hips and larger butts, the skinny look was brought about by magazines publications run by women and homosexuals

Older white cultures also thought it was okay to be obese to show that you had wealth, should we start doing that too?

No cause a nice semi toned ass with s good ratio of muscle and fat on it is a sign your mate is healthy and her legs are strong. Mate with a chick with a negative ass see just how fucked genetically ur sons turn out

Unironically this.

I don't mind skinny women, but just like the glorification of fat women I hate the obsession over it. A woman should have low musculature, 18-29% body fat and ample breasts along with wide hips. If you're skinny but infertile you're worthless.

Attached: 1522038015346.jpg (610x900, 73K)

this
deal with it sticcfags

Attached: Venus of La Poire 25000 BC Brassempouy France.png (479x639, 579K)

I prefer a skinny woman with small boobs

I love how dumb niggers have bought into the “fat acceptance” meme pushed by SJWs now that it’s been repackaged as “thicc”.

Attached: D917DE10-842C-44B9-BBCB-3F0A932DFF7B.jpg (400x300, 19K)

This guy gets it.

agree OP

only date skinny girls because if i marry them i'll get to enjoy thinness @ 20 then thiccness when they're 40

I'm saving this to my trap folder just in case.

Oh Reiko, we don't wanna see a pic of your ass

>and larger butts
Nice try. But you cannot envelope nog aesthetics into traditional European aesthetics you fucking liar. You are a pawn for the fatties or one of their deep agents. And you fucking disgust me.

I don't care if gf's ass is big or smol, it's not even a fucking priority because I'm free from this nog aesthetic and all of the 3rd world, shit tier autism that surrounds it. Only people from degenerate, double digit IQ cultures put a woman's ass on some kind of pedestal as an essential element of their beauty and you literally cannot refutre this. Take your snap cards and get the fuck off this board permanently.

Attached: 1591231342300.png (600x842, 142K)

Attached: fatbitchmock.jpg (460x460, 38K)

Wtf??

I enjoy the feeling of grabbing a thin waist and having her soft round butt firmly up against me while I'm laying in bed next to her. It's best after we're done for the night and falling asleep, especially during the winter.

>magazines run by (((women and homosexuals))). Definitely not jews who are trying to sell endless cosmetic surgeries and makeup so goyim morals don't tank to an all time low.

Argentinia is white?

Yesss

OP this is a serious symptom of low test.

>thicc is not fat
women hate thicc because like fucking 5 percent of all women have that body type.
its easy for girls to be sticc, they just lose weight. Thicc require genetics

You are a serious sympton of a brainwashed nigger

Wow. Americans are officially niggers

>Russia
A FUCKIN LIE

I bet on all four of their dating profiles their body type is listed as curvy

perfection

I second this

big if true

If you are a pagan, you better like girls like this

Attached: venus_willendorf_by_emppa_naughty_pagans-dawml0h.jpg (1024x819, 322K)

Also

Attached: 9A9E594F-90F6-4025-9946-EDD5CE552C66.jpg (1104x748, 222K)

Marina does things to me. We need to redpill her.

just show your flag

friendly warning that this is a man's butt

this is Jow Forums now

Attached: 1531280471510.jpg (684x623, 116K)

Stealing is bad don't steal others job.

test

>Average American woman in 2020
This is the beast you're feeding you faggots. This is the demon-creatura you're giving power to when you covet the cellulite asses, or when you give them any attention at all or fap to any kind of thicc. These are all basically rituals that give this horror the power it needs. It literally operates like the fucking warp. Most Anglosphere women would be attractive if they weren't so fat and insane. We could have nice things is all I'm saying.

Attached: Tesseesh.jpg (215x234, 9K)

This is the beast you are feeding.

Extremes work both ways.

Attached: wFcMPhI.jpg (620x521, 59K)

t. Low IQ Mexican intellectual

I don't really have a preferences, If i see i girl i like what ever has has best wether it be ass, tits or a nice body over all. It has been good since i got a wide range of taste and not just be an ass or tits type of guy.

p.s i would totally inpregant this girl.

Attached: 0003.jpg (681x1024, 95K)

Damn talk about no ass

Why worry about a cheeseburger ass tomorrow when you can have a thicc ass today?

Being fat makes you miserable (from when i was heavier), simple movements and activities are fucking hell.
I couldn't imagine what hamplanet status feels like with the sweating and chaffing.

Attached: tumblr_oszsckRjV91qa0ecgo1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 433K)

You’re objectively wrong and gay. Skinny women are disgusting no matter how big their tits are.

Attached: F92B496F-469B-4F1E-98E5-E17BE08089F4.jpg (2212x3318, 836K)

It’s Bernays, he was a kike too.

Attached: 646BD412-7CF0-4687-A48A-8788C691487C.jpg (736x1104, 122K)

BOOBS ARE JUST FAKE ASSESS

THICC with boobs is the best.

No and fuck you for even implying that. This failed actress is a junkie, idle and malnourished. That is not a healthy woman. Start shaming obesity and nog aesthetics right now or you are actively killing all that is good in this world.

Attached: average American woman now.jpg (233x216, 9K)

what's the obesity rate compared to the under-weight rate?
it's almost like facts disagree with you

Diaper booty

Do you consider this skinny or fat?

Attached: Red Dress.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

That’s objectively untrue and is a rumor / myth started by a literal Jew who was also a faggot like you.

Attached: 06CBB4BC-8012-48F9-A50B-4013DC1FE37F.png (870x680, 961K)

Humans like titts over ass because we have evolved from walking on all four to walking upright, we no longer see the ass everywere we go but rather the titts. Niggers like ass more because they are closer related to the apes then us humans are. They will get there if they get enough time to evolve.

Mommy issues..

I unironically like her ass there even if she's a state of a person. That said i am cycling and that makes my sexual desires very alpha.

That 30 yer old roastie going on 60. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggg.

Being a nigger, you never evolved.

Actual humans were created by God to appreciate big milkers.

Attached: 2B5E7402-3EDB-4D73-BF15-D087FFC47CFE.jpg (480x480, 60K)

The absoulte state of britbongs