A serious question: Why do people dislike black people...

A serious question: Why do people dislike black people? Is there something that defames them or is it just ignorance to define black people as something detrimental? I have never had a black friend and I've never really communicated with one either.

Attached: cute.jpg (718x999, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
youtu.be/1WnCYOQBspQ
youtu.be/bD7tW4nrj-Y
youtu.be/a95gNdrfTFY
youtu.be/k_YTiHZBQXk
chimpmania.com/forum/forum.php
youtu.be/P4mncxTJcDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some are alt-right in my book

On what basis?

>black people
No such thing in this world, faggot.

nobody really dislikes black people until they spend time with black people.
some of them are nice people, and some of them are nice people sometimes. On the whole, in the sun total however, the blacks are a plague to any other race. Blacks can live with blacks. But black and white people living side by side is not good for either group.
blacks should live separately in black environments

How about you rationalize your statements instead of rambling about nonsense, meme flagger?

Attached: 1524598936246.png (469x452, 277K)

Hm. I wonder

Attached: blackmurder.jpg (564x381, 18K)

Attached: primitive unevolved subhuman.png (1005x640, 353K)

its easier to say: the world is mostly full of a mix of bad or stupid people from all races, and of the portion that is good and smart there is a majority of white people. historically due to the various leadership qualities that come from being the victors of so many conquests, and more recently due to the proportion of them living in countries and areas that are peaceful and prosperous thanks to their ancestors that paved the way.

>sexualized woman in OP
Mods should delete these threads.

Usually they feel small or disenfranchised in some way. Economically fucked, socially inept... They're losers. White Nationalism makes them a part of something bigger than themselves because it has the easiest criteria (being born a certain color) and will accept them in spite of them being total losers (because after all, they're white).

So yeah, hating black people is just them clinging to the last tribe of assholes who'd deal with rejects of their specific breed/caliber.

It's sad, but boy-oh-fuck do they get good at doing it.

Attached: L1V04tg0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Finland

GEE, I wonder why. It's almost like they commit a disproportionate amount of rape and murder or something..

Attached: 1525768087461.png (454x685, 122K)

No, it's just because niggers are shitty. Nice rationalization though.

check this out, just found it while looking up something else
youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg

Because they are fucking dumb, violent, materialistic, yet they have no value for other's property, they plunge every place they settle into a ghetto, filled with crime, graffiti, trash, loitering, productiveness, criminal children... every fucking time and every fucking where.
Living a coupe years on Brazil made hate niggers like no other thing on Earth. I rather live surrounded by rats and cockroaches than living near niggers again.
God you people are fucking retarded.

How do you know its a woman, user?

Attached: DoNotDisrespectMe.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Statistics

>Never really communicated with black people
You have no idea how luck you are user.

Attached: 1527466943559s.jpg (111x125, 3K)

Fuck you snownigger! You are the problem of society !
You deny the racial reality and

You don't have nigger in your country?

Nigga I got robbed and jumped just for tryna get by growin up in the hood

Not all blacks are niggers but fuck niggers to death with a quick execution

also racism does not actually exist. that's important.

You're right. Let's submit that one to the sociology textbooks. Dunning-Kruger, bullshit asymmetry principle, ah yes, under "reasons for extremist and fringe groups", the ever so eloquent, wise maxim "niggers are shitty". Society thanks you for your contributions to the academic lexicon.

Attached: 1528762854774.jpg (472x643, 41K)

I'll take this one. I grew up in a majority black city. I listened to hiphop growing up and befriended black kids. I was anti-racist and pretty blue-pilled growing up. Then I entered the work force and realized it was propaganda. I routinely found blacks to be the worst customers to interact with. I was called a racist multiple times by them in the hopes they'd be rewarded with free stuff. This was during my blue-pill phase, and the cognitive dissonance was incredible. I don't blame them for this, but rather (((media))) manipulation and the inevitable failure of trying to integrate disparate cultures.
I think we're better off without them around.

>Not all blacks
^This, its not all of them but 80% of them are just totally degenerates. Always stealing, fighting, raping, exc. They fuck up everything they touch!

Most people here don't hate black people, they simply acknowledge the fact that blacks are innately (genetically) stupider on than whites, on average.

You can use as many ten dollar words as you want, you're still wrong.

Attached: iqgap.jpg (600x405, 25K)

I don't, I dislike uncultured people. I have a black friend and she 1) doesn't chimp out, 2) doesn't chew with her mouth open smacking her lips, 3) doesn't smell bad, and 4) doesn't wear her pants halfway down her crotch.

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers the same way I hate chavs.

They steal rape and murder without pause. Then claim racism when you send them to jail for it. Then some kike gets them out if jail and spends billions on pr and lobbying and media manipulation so you can't even arrest them when they go right back to stealing raping and murdering.
As an added bonus those jews put them in every movie, or other form of entertainment just to piss you off more.
But that's not all, now our taxes go to helping feed and house them while they breed out of control AND I have to apologize to them if I call them a worthless nigger.
Fuck niggers, day of the rope.

Well that's just plain racism and over exaggerated.

A black man could say: "the white man is always ostracizing and invading and being unfair and evil" but it still would not have any fundamental meaning behind the statement other than just generalizing the race

I notice that people who make this point never follow it up by saying "and 80-90% of black people are niggers". It makes you seem dishonest.

It has everything to do with culture, nothing to do with race. When will people understand this :(

this

>This
Worked as a bouncer for 9 years, only people I ever had to get physical with and kick out were Niggers and Spics. White guys would fight other people in the bar but when I would show up they would stop and patch things up to try and stay in the bar, if I asked them to leave they did. Niggers and Spics would always try to fight me, two tried to stab me and one tried to pull a gun on me (I still have it) also have some gold teeth that I punched out of one of their mouths in a fight. Hated to deal with them they never tipped, always lost their IDs and always told me to "git da manager" when I told them to fuck off. I bet the days when bars were segregated were really nice.

Attached: 8decccc8fa2f2dbd406e0f6f808e0fb6.jpg (680x681, 68K)

I don't know if 80-90% of black people are niggers. I don't travel in the circles that would expose me to niggers I suppose.

>racism and exaggerated.
Not where I live user, not where I live.

They’re annoying and smelly and there’s no redeeming quality about them that isn’t better in other races.

The mean average American black has an IQ of 85 (it's worse in africa, where the average is 75). That means half of them are dumber than that, and you have to go a ways up to even get to the average white IQ which is 100.

Do you have any idea how stupid people who have under a triple digit IQ are? If you doubt the vast majority of niggers are just irredeemably shitty, please just go visit someplace with a lot of blacks. You'll get the picture in pretty short order if you're being honest with yourself.

>truth is racist, hateful, and over exaggerated
You yourself admitted that you've never talked to blacks. You're brainwashed.

This. I never disliked blacks until I moved to a city that had many of them. They are...I dunno, not normal. Violent, unhinged.

Thats a cool picture man, thanks.

They steal stuff and break things. And they're loud and rude.

>racist
I meant to say "ignorant and hateful", since that's what we've been conditioned into considering synonymous with "racist".

Got more cuties to post?

Because 95% are savages,I only like the black female or rich families which are basically 5% of the whole negroid race.
I've met her,she had light brown skin,dark brown hair,blue eyes,long straight pointy nose,1.60m,nice tits,small ass,very fit girl,she knew how to cook and liked to take care of children,she was a good girl,she even wanted to stay here in Italy,but there were a lot of people who called her filthy nigger and stuff like that,in the end she went to UK because I told her that I only want to have a relationship with a woman of my own race,her name was Brittany Venti....

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13-13-57-27.png (854x480, 249K)

I grew up in an overwhelmingly white neighborhood and went to overwhelmingly white schools and universities. Despite those facts, almost every time I've been the victim of a crime, a nigger did it. Whites aren't indoctrinated to hate niggers. The opposite is true. We grow up with so much kumbaya bullshit that it takes a while for niggers to beat it out of us.

True, I guess I was a bit biased. Thanks for letting me realize it though.

No it isn't.

And you know what happens to the 20% that are normal, intelligent people? The other blacks try to destroy them and accuse them of 'acting white'. They will always pull their own people down.

this

Even black people dislike black people.

You maybe be confused, many people do not simply hate them, they hate them for being HERE. I have little problems with niggers a million miles away in Africa nigging away gleefully, it becomes a problem when the nigging is introduced into White/Asian society. I don't HATE the turd floating in the swimming, but it still needs removal as an unwanted foreign object.

Attached: 1519246520650.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

Agree with this. i dont mind them but you get to cities and you're bombarded by them, poor language skills, poor courtesy skills, strange customs

>eyy yoo bro spare a dolla??
>skuse me sir help a brotha
>two black ladies talking to each other by shouting and laughing like hyenas

im mean sure we all act weird sometimes but blacks do it everywhere they go

Uhh well this is my last "cutie" that I found

Well then what can you attribute the whole notion of blacks doing the crimes to?

Attached: beautiful.jpg (1636x2323, 382K)

they are violent savages

youtu.be/1WnCYOQBspQ

youtu.be/bD7tW4nrj-Y

youtu.be/a95gNdrfTFY

youtu.be/k_YTiHZBQXk

Attached: Unknown-1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

best advice op would be to go live among them and finnd out for yourslef

because they are violent, destructive, leech off of public resources asymmetrically and contribute very little to society.

I actually don't have a problem with blacks being in africa living like africans. It's trying to force them to live like and near us that pisses me off.

lower intelligence, increased impulsivity, and they can't into abstract concepts like time and numbers so everything exists *now*

Attached: MAOA.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Don't let them infect Finland or you, your children and grandchildren will regret it.

Attached: 1519890941970.jpg (1024x763, 94K)

When I read comments like yours it makes me want to be a globalist leftist. Not out of ideology of course, but out of the fact that people like you are so mentally deficient, so unable or unwilling (or both) to see the long term consequences of your retarded stances that it can't be that hard to make a living out screwing you up like the elites do.

>Well then what can you attribute the whole notion of blacks doing the crimes to?
It's not a notion. It's a fact. Low IQ + High Testosterone + Low Impulse Control = A Nigger

>into White/Asian society
>White/Asian

Attached: you have to go back.gif (350x233, 348K)

yeah, it isn't niggers behavior. we just hate them for nothing.

Well if they're anything like our Chugs they're probably 90 percent shitty, dysfunctional, violent, useless people with 10 percent being normal folk.

Here you OP, find out for yourself

chimpmania.com/forum/forum.php

BLAME WHITEY.

...it's all so tiresome.

Come live in the southern united states in a county with population 40 to 60% black and trust me you'll know within a months time. You just have to experience it yourself.

And if you survive it's 99% likely you'll be a racist afterwards.

>Low IQ+ High Testosterone+ Low impulse control = Nigger
This is true, but its not permanent, Many Blacks that I am actual friends with use to be in the military. They have told me that the military will "beat the nigger out of you" it doesn't change their IQ or testosterone much but it does give them great discipline making them actual human beings and civilized.

this

fuck off purist, not all black people are retarded niggers, i blame the shity ghetto culture, it caused this.

EXAMPLE:
Just look what is happening in Haiti, Have white people done anything like this in modern times?

youtu.be/P4mncxTJcDo

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (275x183, 4K)

I don't want to live around blacks because I wan't to propagate my race, heritage, culture etc. Has nothing to do with blacks and everything to do with my people.

Blacks raised by whites in foster homes show no meaningful difference in intelligence. It's not culture. Culture is downstream from race.

Do you have any sources to give credence to your first statement?

They don't use soap.
They smell.
They don't join in the culture.
They are mental children.
They are horrible fathers.

Attached: 1507777966305.jpg (400x300, 14K)

most back people are dumber then white people i'm not disputing that, just look at Zimbabwe, i'm saying the culture makes it worse.

Reality

Attached: table 43a.png (1693x1108, 203K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

None gives a fucking shit about you and your dumb opinion. I mean literally, you're only a tool used by people with much more foresight and much less morality than you to make money. Hence why some globalist leftist elite will use your own argument, and your mental deficiency, against you: they'll flood your living space with all sort of shitskins while you post picture of your favorite "BASED !!1 #MAGA" on social media. One day though reality will bitchslap you in your dumb fat fucking face and you won't take it anymore, at which point they'll find someone else equally retarded as your are and will use them to accuse you of "purism" at best, racism at worst.

Also
>i blame the shity ghetto culture, it caused this
>shity ghetto culture
>culture
Kys newfag.

Attached: muh culture.jpg (1209x517, 281K)

Thanks for being honest. Nobody blames you, everyone today views "racism" with the connotations of ignorance, hatred, and sometimes also fear.

You're still not understanding me. Where does "Culture" come from?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P

The abstract tries to conceal this fact, but the data within shows no difference.

To many shit on my dick

>Blacks raised by whites in foster homes show no meaningful difference in intelligence

Attached: Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.png (843x843, 280K)

They're dumb violent animals.

Attached: darksoulsremastered.webm (264x480, 1.96M)

On average they are less intelligent, more violent, and more impulsive. This is a dangerous combination.

Search about black crime rates, black lower IQ, black-infested shitholes and what happens to the places where blacks take over, also take a look at South Africa and Brazil

>she had light brown skin
>he thinks mulatto is a proper nigger

Different cultural experiences colliding. Neither is bad or good just different adaptations for different environments and timelines

Because I'm jealous of their physical superiority.

Ever notice the "black part of town" always without fail the worst part of town and never the good part?

Never.

Out of the thousands of cities and towns across the world it's the same EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Go back to your hole and self hate more faggot

>at which point they'll find someone else equally retarded as your are and will use them to accuse you of "purism" at best, racism at worst.
Or much, much worse now that I think about it.

Attached: niggers LA riots.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

significantly lower IQ, no culture when in foreign countries to their homeland of africa and within their homeland of africa they are barbarian savages, incredibly violent and over all closer to an ape than any other race of humans.

>self hate

How am I wrong? Blacks dominate in sports and athletic competition. Sure they have low IQ but I don't give a shit. I would gladly change places with a dumb nigger if I could be a 6'4" athletic freak.

This is why cooperative ethnostates is beneficial . To protect against minorities who can be used as a slave class. Blacks got their cultural experience stripped from them so they obviously need time to figure it out

Spending any significant amount of time around blacks is what makes people hate them.

Embrace your identity and your creative mind. Respect blacks but do not be them because that is not who you are

seeCulture is the social behavior and norms found in human societies. Culture is considered a central concept in anthropology, encompassing the range of phenomena that are transmitted through social learning in human societies.
meme (((Wikipedia))). Meme defined as "a unit of cultural transmission. Meme itself, like any good meme, is caught on fairly quickly, spreading from person to person as it established itself in the language. memes, the DNA of the sole. black people in Rhodesia and other older time periods actually contributed to society and weren't leaches to the system.

How is murder by Hispanics not higher? I thought they were at least the same with blacks.

Blacks are the worst people with the best (((PR))) in the business. They are a race of retarded and petulant children that are often used for cheap labor, even by other blacks. They are also useful for cross breeding with your non black human cattle to make them too stupid to distinguish man from cape, so to speak. That is a Matador and Bull reference. A Bull smart enough to distinguish man from cape is probably too dangerous to fight.

Because they are seen as unsophisticated, and because they are a minority in America, they are treated with double standards. They are judged by their group, as oppose to by their own individual actions like White people are judged.