Why are Euroanons getting butthurt over these statements that they should be getting hyped about...

Why are Euroanons getting butthurt over these statements that they should be getting hyped about? Trump is literally giving you guys the fuel you need to make nationalism prevalent in Europe again.
>“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame.”
This is true. The same applies to the USA, Trump knows this obviously.
>“I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.”
Trump is essentially saying that he's okay with Hitlers, Francos and Mussolinis popping up again to preserve European cultures.
>“So I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad.”
>“I think you are losing your culture. Look around. You go through certain areas that didn’t exist 10 or 15 years ago.”
Why the fucking fuck are you guys getting mad over this??? Take these talking points and run with them! Trump just moved the Overton Window further to the right in Europe.

Attached: FF994715-1CBC-49E0-9BF6-D11514AA5614.jpg (624x596, 90K)

>psychology of previous investments
Lots of people still don't want to admit they are wrong about their "sacredly held" beliefs, doing so would overturn their worldview. Plus they spent a lot of time and energy convincing themselves they were right. It's easier to cling to stuff that isn't working (for now) and kick the hard tasks down the road.

Attached: bs-bshap-2standard.png (1671x1098, 849K)

>nationalism
not needed.
crusade is needed.

>178730344

Attached: 1501263828896.jpg (766x961, 251K)

If Europe wants to deal with migrant problem, they should fix Lybia first, and help develop some parts of Africa, so migrants wouldn't want to leave to Europe in the first place.
This means that Europe will have to aknowledge it fuck ups in it's foreign politics and clean up after itself.
Never going to happen.

Who's mad? Domestic media did not even report on it.

*snap*

well, you have to have a culture to being with to lose it, that's why murrikans doesn't have any problems

They are mad because they aren't allowed to say it, so by acting mad, they are earning good boy points. Europe is a joke.

The last thread was filled with assmad "europeans"
My guess is that they were nearly all muslims who realize their time is up

I am not mad, I love it! the US is now exporting cultural political incorrectness and europe needs it badly!.

Everyone I know including my extended family is 100% behind his statement. I would guess at least 60% of native Dutch agree.
This is why the media didn't even mention it. It really is scared.

Trump should visit more often and make euro libs scream.

This, nothing better than screeching libtards really

Don't fall for the false consensus created by the (((media)))

XDdd

Media is butthurt, population not so much. Most of my friends (at least 5!) are major Trumpfags.

Attached: Kanye MAGA.jpg (278x395, 28K)

>getting swamped by shitskins to the point where you could very well be demographically replaced in the near future
>American president points out that European culture is in danger (safe way of referring to European peoples without triggering accusations of huwite nationalist rhetoric)
>Europeans just spam Mutt memes like leftypol autists

I don't know I think most of these Europosters are looking to lash out.

At the end of the day no western nation is doing better than the other here, and that's the truth. Anyone that denies this is either a shill or an idiot.

Either we go full jew and help each other out or we die alone.

Attached: 20180517_223836.png (1440x1822, 1.11M)

>implying America isn't winning a sneaky culture victory

Attached: culturalvictory.jpg (720x362, 54K)

It's like this... imagine you're invited to a table, let's call it "European Union".

Anyways the host serves pretty good food, but after a while the food starts getting bad, even making you sick, until you're pretending it's good to keep up appearances, maybe telling yourself it's the moral thing to do.

Now imagine this guy just walks in says "fuck it... I ain't eating that crap." You have to condemn him. It's easier than admitting you betrayed your own health by eating garbage and that you were too cowardly to speak up when you should have.

That's how it is.

Attached: download (19).jpg (275x183, 8K)

China is winning the tech victory with quantum tech though.

Attached: chinese intelligence.webm (480x480, 1.39M)

I genuinely believe the ones doing it are not Europeans, theyre probably fucking pakis or other assorted muslims. Why else would they be angry?

i'm not talking about the (((media))) i'm talking about the posters on here

Most of the good Y chromosomes died in brother wars.

Well said, user
>fukken screencapped

Attached: 1510069308032.png (230x212, 57K)

spot on

Wow OP isn't a faggot for once

>Fuck this thread, I'm out.

good.
>Either we go full jew and help each other out or die alone.
people fail to realize this when it should be the number one priority

That's the bitch who won Britain's best Baker. Her bakes were on point but holy fuck she's not British

Cognitive dissonance

Americanism has already taken over our cultures, the immigrants are just finishing the job.

Europe is a province of the global American empire,you set our future

Trump is right. Examples?

There are German schools classes where German kids are the minority!

There are areas invaded by Muslim scum where you don't even send in the police.

Pepper spray was sold out because women are scared to go outside alone to be prepared once a foreigner attacks her.

Schools are offerings Islam lessons in Germany.

Entire sport halls and clubs houses were closed because of the rapefugees being hosted somewhere.

Uncounted rapes, robbery, murderer done by illegal migrants. (RIP)

Trump is right

this tbqh, the jew's golem is too strong

HES WRONG!
DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH!

Attached: 1511721483931.png (501x504, 18K)

>This food tastes like literal human shit
Mfw

Attached: 5C608AD2-FEBE-4373-9A2E-F3864C3FFB29.jpg (543x436, 166K)

>Why are Euroanons getting butthurt over these statements that they should be getting hyped about?
We're not though. Everyone agrees. Why do you keep making these threads?
>they should fix Lybia first
This but that would have to fall on the Clintons since it was they who fucked it up in the first place.
>and help develop some parts of Africa
No. Just as the US shouldn't have any obligation to keep bases in Europe (in a scenario where it's purely out of altruism), we shouldn't need to fix people's shitholes. Especially when they can't maintain it themselves. Pic related. Just tell the niggers to fuck off to their own nations.

Attached: 1531383778950.jpg (1045x3515, 650K)

>help develop some parts of Africa
That never works out and you end up spending more money than necessary. Once whitey leaves, all the stuff you helped build will decay because niggers are either lazy or don't work well with each other.

cause we are not dumb enough to think that weakening euro-atlantic alliance is a good thing in a world in which China is getting too powerful you stupid Mutt.

Attached: drumpftard.jpg (570x760, 25K)

You're dumb enough to think that being bred out of existence is more dignifying than getting conquered.

Attached: Dg_0DD3U0AIPZhP.jpg large.jpg (636x373, 45K)

How is getting delinquent member states to pay their way making NATO weaker?

>>“I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.”

Trump is absolutely right. What makes Europe unique is Rich cultural heritage in such a small area of the world.

Why do people think that forcefully equalizing Europe into an union with less democracy makes it better? I really do not get the globalist idea. Why should a country be better of with mass immigration from not compatible cultures. Why invertible damaging the future from our children? What is so great about "no borders"? Why does Antifa and the EU elites exist? Why do they hate their own kin? Why do they not want our children to live in societies like their ancestors did? What is so great about destruction of heritage and turning every western country into a mess like the US? So many questions.

I’m with you my man.I really hate seeing the bickering and tribal lashing out amongst pol brothers. Shills and kike cunts not Included. I do my best to not try and seem like I’m insulting the people of a country when I point this type of thing out here, but rather their cucked government. We all need to be in it together and acknowledge we are *all* in deep shit right now, rather than react with reflexive tribalism to defend our countries’ governments when they are jewing it up

Attached: 1B7C4C00-11AC-48A6-BD7D-0C9B8263E58D.png (884x903, 266K)

(((europeans)))
no such thing
Poles, Germans, Brits, Italians, Irish OK
Europeans? where is Europe country? who are its people? what is its anthem? what wars were fought, how much blood were bled?

that's why i said European cultures
CULTURES not CULTURE

nah, fuck entire west
Poland and east is Europe, whatever is west of Poland, excluding Italy and Spain/Portugal which are still fighting IS NOT EUROPE

>muh culture

stop being such a cuck and just say we are being ethnically replaced

dude culture literally implies race to anyone with a triple digit IQ

There's lots of very intelligent "conservatives" who think culture and race are separate.

identity and culture are just the dirt you walk on. All the Chinese, Indians and Africans flooding into Canada are just as Canadian as me.

Attached: Quebec_VS_Canada2.jpg (838x978, 385K)

someone has to volunteer for that new EU Army

Attached: 10583732_764232500285547_1439103184_n.jpg (960x576, 180K)

no one can understand you with Chinese, Indian and African cawk in your mouth. Be polite and don't talk with your mouth full, dog-fucker!

Attached: 1530751447876.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

Thanks, Hans. When are you going to tell your ZOG'ed brothers the same thing? You Krauts have been in meltdown over Trump

OPEN YOUR BORDERS

Attached: it167.jpg (800x499, 138K)

they are getting mad when some white trash subhuman mutts who's country has only been around for 525 years with 0 CULTURE... is telling them that they are losing their culture, the richest culture the world has ever known.

I know that amerisharts don't have the intellectual or cultural capacity to understand this.

I don't think anyone on here is getting butthurt about it

and in real life I didn't see anyone talking about it, then again I don't really hang around with people who discuss politics and I never watch TV

Anglos tried to assimilate my people by force but now they're the are being assimilated. English Canadian have no culture or identity. Only a long forgotten memory.. dust in the wind

Attached: lol.jpg (569x389, 44K)

Maybe Pierre Elliot Trudeau pushed multiculturalism to do to the anglos what they failed to do to the French.

Attached: CANADAVSQUEBEC.jpg (612x637, 202K)

Europe is not people, Europe is ideas.

show your flag

I honestly think that Trump is warning European leaders that if they continue with their ethnic replacement plans the USA will find allies somewhere else. This is also in the pragmatic interests of the MAGA USA...if MAGA is successful and Europe+Canada+Australia become brown shitholes, MAGA will be for nothing because the USA would find itself mostly isolated by the NWO Jews and their Brown Horde. Ironically the only option would be alliance with Russia.

>Why are Jews getting butthurt that Trump is breaking their conditioning.

Jews will kill or lock up every and anyone who gets in their way which is what they have been doing in the UK for a long time now. One tweet, and go right to jail there if you dont do what the Jews tell you too.

Attached: 1528296319425.jpg (840x894, 274K)

>denial:the post

People in their own country don't recognize their culture because it's just normalcy. I've heard a Japanese person, in Japan, insist that they don't really have a culture.

We Americans might be mutts, but we don't want that to happen to Europe too.

Except the part where Russia is a multicultural and jewish infested state. The US could take most of the world on anyway. In such a scenario, seeing everything turn to dust from what's happening now, the American populace will wake up and the dems will be a distant memory. I doubt Europe will fall. At least not the east. Maybe if it does China will swoop in and conquest us. At least then the central powers won't be a caricature of Weimar.

then, by your logic, there are no "Africans", no "Indians", no "Chinese" and no "indigenous peoples of Northern North America"
>help us understand

Attached: 1448587503054.png (880x759, 1.07M)

no one gets non-Jewish, non-Bolshevik Russians to rise up by constantly demeaning them.
The various Phenotypes born from European soil currently living in the US, that have maintained their purity since before the US became the US, are crying out to be heard
>True conservatives, conserve all that nature and biology have created without interference by those who see themselves as (((God)))

This is a good post

I'm not demeaning them though. It's just the truth of their current leadership. The white guard helped us in our war for independence. Why should I antagonize them?

>Europe is ideas.
Yeah, shitty ones that can be changed

Attached: i wonder who is behind this post.....png (811x460, 685K)

That's fake news, Trump never said that.

Not all euroanons.

Sadly, he is right.

European. Not butthurt about it. Sage this slide thread

Hell yes friend

Attached: 3A11783A00000578-3906176-image-a-189_1478284278183.jpg (636x801, 69K)

That's not how crusades work dipshit.

Found the kike

Attached: 1526169984315.jpg (841x607, 178K)

Seriously though. Why does he spraypaint himself orange?

Attached: LZh0qBh.jpg (1221x1670, 372K)

No butthurt here, He is right and I applaud him,

Libya, not my problem, the more hand outs given to afrians means they just breed more, Africa is a literal black hole when it comes to hand outs

Stand strong.

Attached: 1530729574731.jpg (1020x888, 181K)

All of the good Europeans died in the world wars. All that's left over are bugmen, onions boys, and cuckholds. So when the chad American president goes over there and says their governments are fucking up their countries by importing violent savages, instead of taking up the banner and protesting against their governments, they vent their insecurity about how spineless and faggoty they are by attacking the chad American president. Fuck Europe.

Since the elections, many Europeans have actually turned out to be mudslimes in Europe. Also many Europeans are leftists and now they browse Jow Forums.

Also Europeans in general are salty cunts who want to see America fail, because if they can't be successful (they can't) then no one can.

>Shadman

thanks Trump-senpai

Europeans loved it, the agitprop artists who control their news sources don’t.

Remember, they are currently ruled by communist Jews who are quite literally genociding them.

flash news: Africa has always been poor and Europe rich before, difference is that now in the (((globalized))) world you have niggers accessing some internet to know it and (((NGOs and charities))) going there and spreading propaganda about doing the trip to Europe magikland so that the Kalergi plan can be completed.
Removing the traitors and gunning down the invaders like we used to do for centuries would make this "migration problem" disappear overnight.

Attached: conspiring_hands.gif (132x140, 58K)

So many questions and yet only one answer.

Europe First

Attached: 6jSYoh8.jpg (1600x899, 246K)

do you really think that Europe starting a war of genocide in africa would solve their problems long term?

Hahaha the liberals all pretend like the right wing movement IN Europe is pure coincidence and has nothing to do with illegal aliens.

I hope Trump keeps bringing up these ugly truths so people will finally have to address it rather than pretend everything's fine and not totally fucked.

You are mentally sick leafdude

Attached: 1530305210546.png (578x364, 480K)

>The old people are Norwegian
>The young people are (((Norwegian)))

Attached: 899D44E6-927F-4798-8834-C98B8D579621.jpg (225x225, 16K)

I never mentioned genocide, memeflaggot.
I said push away the foreign trying to invade from the outside and get rid (with jail or capital punishment) the traitors of motherland who let the invaders in.

You're talking to a chug. Logic isn't their strong suit.

oslo is like a mini sweden, a shithole place

What's with the one random whitoid?

>help develop some parts of Africa

No. Africa is wealthy enough to develop itself. What they need is to get their shit together, and stop being greedy fucks who eat $80k birthday cakes when people don't even have anything left to steal.

Lots of people fail to remember that this is exactly what happened to the Roman Empire. A major influx of barbarians into the empire caused a major downfall in Roman culture, and eventually caused the empire to collapse. The same exact thing will happen to Europe if migrants continue to flow from Africa