I dont want to genocide niggers or anything, I just want european countries to stay european

I dont want to genocide niggers or anything, I just want european countries to stay european

Attached: 04fe48f8a767b0752d1f2f0a12cdfbb2--arno-art-art.jpg (657x800, 48K)

i know

too late for that, mutt. racwars it is.

If you aren't prepared to protect what your ancestors left then you're not a true countryman

Attached: 1527955838364.jpg (800x786, 134K)

>Wage race war
>Men get tired of throwing away lives from extermination campaign
>Spark left-wing movement that brings an epoch of diversity and race-mixing, set back nationalism a century
Are are Hitler worshipers so retarded?

Attached: download (1).png (213x237, 8K)

you can genocide niggers without war you just got to be the jew

Attached: 1285425704843.gif (680x489, 17K)

I would like to genocide niggers though.

It's not you who become more right-wing, it's the society that becomes more and more left-wing.

well, the muslims aren't having any of that.

Well to get there at this point you'll need something like a racewar.

Shills will attack you for this

Make Africa Great Again

Deport blacks

Make Wakanda Real

once the zionists are gone we will be able to do whatever we want, including sending niggers back to Africa

I don't necessarily want to kill them either but if they don't leave willingly they must be REMOVED

Just kill the leftists and I doubt niggers would put up much of a fight against an actual military.

You can't have both.

>men get tired of extermination campaign
we will never tire of something so great

You people are not intelligent enough to understand whats really happening.

Long story short, Nationalism wins because of God.

EoS for you.

Well, they did. Hitler is the reason our society is like this right now.

Attached: images (1).jpg (297x170, 10K)

It's likely that the white race cannot survive without killing off all other races. This could be true because whites are the most desired race and therefore will always be under attack from invaders who will slowly destroy the race.

That's not what happened. Germany didn't start the war.

All your fake Judeo-Christ shill countries will end next year. End of pol, end of Khazars, end of Putin, end of fucking everything.

And all assholes die in less than 72h - that's really the best part.

I'm going to enjoy this

>Europe
They will be fine, have you seen their Identity movements?
It's us we have to worry about. White Americans will be over run by either mulatto mutts or Meximutt mestizos
In the end when the dust settles Europe will have purged their asians, niggers and arabs and completely closely their borders shortly after by either repatriation in some cases or physical removal in others.
What about us on the other hand? Will be by that time have held up our end of the 14 words?
The proud sons of Europa who came here and paved the path to greatness only for the so called "greatest generation" to sell it all to the the Jews to lead it to ruin?
Ask yourself, white American, how fucking long will you put up with this?

Attached: dl2014.jpg (600x483, 54K)

leftist douctrine

You may not want to but...

this
ameriwhites need to create movements similar to the northwest front and form new communities in preparation for the eventual collapse

>What is an Lebenstraum?

Attached: 70th8oY.jpg (800x522, 35K)

We just need the niggers to move. A black ethnostate is perfectly acceptable. Besides, we'll be busy with degenerates and traitors for a while. Anyone that refuses to relocate might have a problem. If they join the death squads, though, we might make an exception as long as they don't interbreed.

Attached: image.jpg (581x347, 55K)

this, and we won already. This is truly great timeline. density is rising!

Attached: future.jpg (3032x3672, 3.65M)

All the people saying "we need a racewar"
probably don't realize how polarizing that would be. We'd probably end up with civil war as well. Then as one side becomes more extreme the other will too, and propaganda against the right will be extremely effective, as it always is. The more mainstream population always says "I understand both the right and the left" but will ultimately lean to the left.
A race war 9 times out of 10 ends with them winning. We have to protect ourselves without war, or we won't be able to protect ourselves at all.

You are a disgrace to your volk.

Attached: DF627BF9-C1AC-40C1-8FBA-0BE840694AB5.jpg (500x582, 49K)

So in other words, keeping niggers at their shitholes.
For them it's equal to a genocide.

Attached: 1530176790973.jpg (500x429, 47K)

>tfw my childhood dream was to live in europe
>now my life goal is to move to the countryside and have quiet life while i form a family

Attached: boomer dante.png (380x349, 91K)

Attached: mudslim_germany.jpg (499x1235, 151K)

The niggers will never leave peacefully. They know exactly what it is like to have to live with other niggers. You are going to have to kill some of them and guess what? You are going to have to kill some of your fellow whites who will resist deporting all these niggers.

I'm sorry user, the muzzies won't leave without force just as how our spics won't leave unless we deport them. I used to think peace was an option

Attached: 1531532782240.jpg (552x503, 261K)