Give me one reason why u shouldn't nuke Balkan right now,and kill us all

Give me one reason why u shouldn't nuke Balkan right now,and kill us all.
I'll wait.

Spolier alert:
You can't

Attached: Central_balkans_map.jpg (485x600, 62K)

It'd be a hatecrime against nonwhites.

I don't like you Alija because you are Balija

your women are pretty good looking

because i am here

actualy,Serb here

Attached: 1531322152720.jpg (1285x1937, 656K)

Nah

How will we ever recover?

because the tensions are going down

neznam

nah,i just want somebody to nuke us,because we are whites that failed in making normal countries,we don't deserve to call our self white people

suit yourself Mujo, i will be waiting for the EU entrance

KEK

no need to nuke it, just slaughter all bosnian serbs and half of serbs in Serbia itself

Because the nuclear fallout might travel westwards to civilized countries

That's rich coming from the most faggot country in world's history.

sorry, but it's true

Bosnian serbs are very bad people, like 90% of them
Serbian serbs love to chimp out sadly, and there are too many of them
But as montenegran serb you can sleep calmly

But Montenegrins are not Serbs, they are mountain Albanians

Bosnian Serbs along with Ratko Mladic are the most non faggot part of Serbian nation.Unlike Belgrade that commie shithole.

OДJEБИ CBE TИ JEБEM.

Maybe genetically, but culturally they are much closer to serbs
Also, they make up 28% of population

Moнтeниггepc ape ди гoдc ЋOCEH ПИПЛ

he killed a lot of good people just because they have different religion, he is a very bad person and people who support him have no morals and deserve to be killed desu

With italian, greek, Austrian and hungarian rule IT'S possible save this shithole

>italian, greek
Luigi pls
Austrian, that's another story

I pray to God that you are an Albanian larping.Actually i know that you are .
>PEOPLE
>MUSLIMS
Cmon now.

I'm not allowing you to

Attached: 1530390458388.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Austrians have caused more damage to the Balkans than turks did in 500 years.You are fucking braindead if you think that they would give us anything but nuclear bomb.

>foreign rule

I'd rather douse the planet in plutonium then chuck it into the sun at the speed of light, God willing

ИCШAЛAХ БИTЋE OПET ЦPHA ГOPA CПPCКA!

Your country is mine

Hapaвнo чим ДПC кoмyњape пpecтaнy дa пocтoјe

Oни нe дa нeћe нecтaти .Heгo ћe пoјecти и нaшy и вaшy дoмoвинy.КEК

if croatia wins the world cup balkaniggers should be officially white

Serbia is not white.Montenegrians are not white.Albanians are not humans.Bulgarians are tatar monkeys.Bosnians are muslims,that does not makes them even human.Croats are larping as white people.They are niggers ,who love to butcher defenceless people .Only real white people of balkan are Slovenians.But they are the Jews of the Balkan.

this man said it all

The Balkan nations are rebellious teenagers
You thought of running away from home together and creating a place of freedom where you were independent, but the strongest of you took over and treated everyone else as slaves. And in the end it all collapsed and you came back crying to Mother Europe's house

Why do you mention God while justifying slaughtering of innocent people?

Bosnians aren't these Afghan refugees coming to Europe, they are like serbs but with better mental health, more honest and naturally more kinder

we'll see about that, area 22 through 45

Molanbique nigger

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 66K)

Waste of a nuke. Kill yourself and donate your belongings to some other Balkanite. Make someone happy.

Unironically whiter than 99% of serbs

But I don't blame you for being brown, I blame you for evil actions and your cynical attempts to justify them now

That's why such a bad people as serbs must be cleansed because they are very hypocritical, evil and don't admit it

Look at this goof, unironically replying to nonsense shitpost with population statistics.

Attached: tyronekek.gif (264x242, 3.16M)

Im not brown you bitch.Im fully black .
KARABOGA NIGGA OGA STRIGA

well, he has the point though

Native montenegrins might be genetically closer to Albanians than to serbs.

Just reform the Austro-Hungarian empire already. The Balkans were at their strongest under Hapsburg rule.

Attached: austria hungary troops 1898.jpg (748x552, 121K)

>Bulgarians are tatar monkeys
eternal serboid butthurt

haha, nice joke you got there

How do albanians and serbs coexist in Montenegro btw?

>Greece
>too many albanians
OP, SOMEONE, NUKE US FIRST PLEASE

They don't.

Because somebody loves you, user.

this

How many refugees do you have?Not counting albanians.

Give me a reason why we should care?

You have a bondsteel base in Kosovo .You do care.

>implying they arent.

You have to go back kamen

Well, that's weird since Albanians are the 3rd biggest ethnic group in Podgorica and Bar

ne znam*

Konju jedan

I knew you were an Albanian.You people are so shit at hiding it .They can be what they won't.I don't care.Im just waiting for Americas Nuclear bomb.

Who's gonna waste a nuke for that shithole?

The only total number I found is from 2017 and there are around 62.000 that have stayed or did not express will to move to the west.

albanian spoted

Attached: 1531321486522.png (896x510, 841K)

Are they under atttack?Do people give a shit about them?

Go back where? I am already on Bulgarian clay, serboid, you go back

Attached: 1531342769015.jpg (650x500, 40K)

No nukes for you. The only thing worse than an Ex-Yugoslavian is a mutated Ex-Yugoslavian

Servians need learn tho

Attached: WeWuzShqip.jpg (640x879, 106K)

You fucks have no idea how irrelevant you are.

That's not her.

>I knew you were an Albanian
Well, I'm not

Albanians aren't good people, especially diaspora, they are worse than Croats, Bosnians, Macedonians but better than serbs

Also, they tried to clean the world from Serbian vermin therefore I can't hate them much

Answer me this .
How did the ex-yugos behaved when they came to Sweden in the 1990-s?

Just start a fucking war already it's so boring over here now

There are Serbs and I don't want to kill my brothers.

compared to who? you lot bombed to shit and dismembered by NATO and now ruled by them?

fuck no, nuke pls

The flag shows that you arent, you have to go back to your tatar colony - bulgaria.

Still more powerful than your Takova monkey country.

Eh thanks ruskibro, but it's a shithole political mess...

Golden Dawn or locals have expressed their disdain to them both directly (by attacks) and to our government. Most cities that have hotspots (that's how we call the concentration centers) have through their mayors also expressed disdain. And then, especially in the big cities, there are all the "refugees welcome" cucks, some anarchic squats even accomodating them

You are a parasite who lives in a literal Franco-German mutt Country and probably a subhuman zerg.Opinion discarded

Deport all Albanians and Muslims and dont give them any rights when they arrive in their new countries.
Do it like the turks did -> Name them Mustafa,Mehmet,Ali and make sure they bond with other local muslim Shitskins in Asia

Because Slavs are the only hope of fighting the African and Arab hordes in the final battle.

>TFW Slav Muslims and regular Slavs will put their differences aside and start taking out their rage on Migrants

hey, read this
Also, I have to inform you that you belong to the worst ethnicity of the Balkans(Bosnian serbs) and you are very likely a descendant of child murderers, looters and rapists.

In my anthem it says this is the land of Goce Delcev, not some Milojko Milojkovic

in your dreams

Attached: wp-1462378583181.jpg (657x960, 98K)

But are goatfuckers attacking residents?Are they easy to deal with?

Everyday I walk among gods amongst men and women. Ne znam za tebe, čega se stidiš, jadan?

They murdered all the inhabitants and now walks around in skin-suits pretending to be Swedes

t. Yugo skinwalker

Get your own fucking nukes

>Deport all Albanians
I don't mind it desu

You are serbian immigrant probably, who needs to be deported as well , because none native Germans have problems with Belgium

Napisao sam suvu realnost.To ste si retardiran,da shvatis kakvi ste jadnici to nije moj problem.Mozda povratite terotorije nekad.Kad budete Kinezi.

pls,just 2-3 nukes nothing more

>soon

Attached: 1526673241781.png (1280x1024, 544K)

Since most of them are concetrated in specially made camps for them, most chimp-outs have only affected the camp itself and themselves. Having said that, sometimes either they'll riot outside but not far away from the camps, and there have been a few cases of rape. Not many of them roam free actually. But the islands were they are concetrated have seen a decrease in tourism.

Stfu bitch.I asked you a serious question.

>Give me one reason why u shouldn't nuke Balkan right now,and kill us all.

Slivovitz
10 upola slukom
Prase

Doesnt matter, this land is populated mostly by serbs and has historicly been part of serbia.

I will answer you, if you will tell me if there are any tensions between Albanians and Serbs living in Montenegro

Bill Clinton already nuked Yugoslavia with depleted uranium.

>Decrease in tourism
No fucking wonder.I think that Greeks are not push around type of people .The shit that they do in the West ,won't pass with you.

weak b8

No tensions.People don't go around with signs im a Serb or Albanian or trying to provoke any kind of shit.People don't care unelss something mayor happens.
Now leave me alone and get a life.

Because some of them will soon be World Cup champions in football