White kid killed by cops. I'm sure they'll be riots in the streets any minute now

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/14/minnesota-authorities-investigating-after-teen-fatally-shot-by-deputies.html

Attached: whiteKid.jpg (931x524, 48K)

Womp womp.

White boi btfo'd get outta of this shit honkey lmao talk shit get hit hope the whiteys family gets raped by my brothas in the hood ya know what I'm saying more wh*te people dead mean less oppression chu

Attached: images.jpg (306x164, 9K)

why does he wear the hat?

> It's another "Why don't white people riot when a white kid is shot and killed" episode

1. Accountability: There is no fear in majority white (high trust) cities and towns that a cop that does wrong will not be trialed for misconduct. Only black and low trust/multicultural areas have that problem.
2. Majority white areas have normal or higher trust and engagement with law enforcement, as opposed to black neighborhoods.

100% a Somali cup again going around killing whites in Minnesota

Attached: 1530898701187.jpg (313x320, 27K)

it is surgically attached to his head. he is able to do small modifications to it, hence the slightly different looks in each photo.

>1. Accountability
The cop is getting off either way, no matter the race.

>A 16-year-old Minnesota boy was shot and killed after his mother called 911 to say that he had threatened her with knives and a baseball bat and was suicidal, according to reports.
>Amorosi was a popular student at Minnetonka High School, where he played lacrosse and football, Fox 9 reported.
this is what happens when you smoke too much grass

>it is surgically attached to his head.

Attached: 1517477157511.png (640x639, 437K)

You just made up # 1. You have a source on that? Can you prove that cops who shoot white people get locked up at a higher rate than cops who shoot black people? Remember per capita, population size, crime committed, etc.

why don't niggers trust cops? Are they more likely to be criminals or something per capita?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

m-my shemagh is in the wash

What's the problem?

is that ben shapiro

a lot of kids are doing these days, not all of them are done by professionals. my theory is he got the hat attached to his head fairly recently & this is why there was such a sudden shift in his mood. going from popular fun loving kid to suicidal maniac who threatens his mother with knives.

if he takes off the hat, will he die?

It would be extremely painful

yea if it gets removed without proper procedure he would probably die (if he was still alive and didn't get shot)

You told me only niggers get shot by cops Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (668x1000, 203K)

another picture of the hat

Attached: archer-amorosi.jpg (780x434, 28K)

That’s a recent photo of him. He’s that much of a manlet. Also, you’re Satan

"Mother is stating that he wants the officers to shoot him."

The mom is probably fucked up too. She told the police to shoot her son.

Either way another mentally ill person gone. No problems with this.