ITT: based black men who named the Jew

Attached: 870x489_ice-cubeeee-23344.png (870x489, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/music/131254/requiem-for-a-racist-rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>remove memeflag
>remove based
>make well thought out bread
>niggers in Hiphop that name the jew
>there are a few
>redpill niggers on twatter, IG, wshh stc
>about the jews
>???????
>profit

>Early this week, Scarface—former member of the Geto Boys, first-rate MC, hip-hop legend—sat down for a chat with the music-themed website Kollege Kidd. He wasted little time getting to his point: Hip-hop, he said, was being deviously destroyed by Jews in a plot to make black Americans seem stupid.
>I feel like we losing [hip hop]. I feel like the people that are in control of what hip hop does is so fucking white and so fucking Jewish until they don’t give a fuck about what the culture and the craft and what it really is about. I don’t know if the motherfucker is trying to really… Let me say this shit right, because I want it to be as offensive as I can fucking make it. These ol’ ass punks that’s running these record labels, in the powerful positions to dictate what the black community hears and listens to, you know what I mean? I fucking hate that shit. Like that shit pisses me off. Like there’s no fucking way that you can tell me it’s not a conspiracy against the blacks and hip-hop, because you put up fucking records that make us look stupid, make us look dumb, you brainwash a generation of hip-hoppers with this fucking crud.
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/music/131254/requiem-for-a-racist-rapper

Ice cube: no vaseline, lyrics

>Get rid of that Devil real simple, put a bullet in his temple'Cause you can't be the Nigga 4 Life crew With a white Jew tellin' you what to do

This is why I'm saying that we shouldn't shit on these soundcloud rappers that are blowing up no matter how degenerate they look.

Their music might suck and they might look terrible, but they are unjewed. Let's see what happens when they mature a bit.

This thread is AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

ali, malcom x
farrakhan
ice cube was for sure legit as fuck for naming the kike
jerry heller was a bitch

MJ

youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o

>based
>black men
Pick one.

>1 post by this ID
>not a shill
Pick one.

>jihadi meme flag
>not a shill
Pick one.

>American
>brain-dead
They both go hand in hand

America is ruled by Jews, not by Whites so of course it's brain dead. Still doesn't justify the presence of non-Whites in this White country.

>white Jew
Jews are white!!!!!

Attached: 1530215895447.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Attached: 1515483152034.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Attached: 1505904816898.png (1123x1122, 930K)

So? Darkies in America are very Jew-aware simply because they are racist but pay attention to how they always like the Jews anti-White policies.

Whites who think darkies/brownies/etc will join us in the fight against the Jews are fools, they are as ethno-centric/egoist as the Jews are except they have low-IQ.

A few do have the notion that Whites are the only obstacle to the Jew World Order but those are very few and make no difference.

There are “white” Jews just like there are “white” Arabs like Assad’s wife

Attached: 83517116-DAF0-4483-B6B4-5E242B32FBBD.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

Ice Cube is a Trump supporter

>He's what we all aspire to be. A boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU

Malcolm X

Attached: 1530489900117.jpg (720x563, 109K)

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend
LOLOL good luck retarded goyim

Got to give you guys credit...you understand "race" like no one else. Like i wrote in my previous comment, this fools don't get that darkies and brownies are just as ethno-egoist as you Jews except that they have very low-IQ.