Why do American conservatives think women shouldn't be allowed to have abortions...

Why do American conservatives think women shouldn't be allowed to have abortions? My decision has no bearing on your life.

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 36K)

killing my kids has 0 effect on your lives, shitlords

MYBODYMYCHOICE

it's because they're stupid as fuck christcuks. They also think the earth is 12,000 years old too.

Fact: Abortions kill lots of niggers. If you pro-life, you're pro-nigger.

Attached: 1462176661118.jpg (628x628, 53K)

because law is designed to stop society from devouring itself.
if you are an irresponsible little shit that doesn't understand the importance of your reproductive organs then we have to pass laws to make you realize just how important they are.
;)

Abortions are performed for the purpose of harvesting the sousl of children.

>let's have more shitskins user!
>god I'd love to pay more taxes
also
>memeflag
kys faggot

Attached: 1530158538886.png (960x730, 168K)

if the women can get an abortion without the mans consent then the man can force an abortion without the womans consent

Why do you think you should be able to murder children?

>supports abortion
>tells people to kill themselves
wew lad.
time to get out of the death cult.

Inferior men exist, but it is due to their spirit rather than their physical appearance because we live in a time of chaos. Someday you will understand.

>why can't i murder a baby? it has no bearing on you
>why can't i murder other people? i won't murder you, just other people, why do you care?
>come on user, it's not really murder, it's just ripping a baby out of the womb, mushing it apart, and throwing what remains of its corpse after we dissect it for parts we sell for shekels in the dumpster. what's the problem?

Attached: 738282bb553efac190f688359bda15ebe2fd1fc5199b672325b3303b1b3a5868.jpg (667x720, 75K)

A mob of people that have no sense of responsibility who will eventually breed more people with no sense of responsibility has bearing on my life and the lives of all around them.

Just as yours doesn't have a bearing on the child's you retard

Even if you have that attitude, you are still supporting white genocide by allowing those white babies to be murdered. And how do you know those numbers don't come from the Jew? What if they lie about abortion numbers to make idiots like you support it.

Jow Forums: reeee hillary clinton is an evil pizza demon who sacrifices children to moloch
also Jow Forums: lmao abortion is based idgaf about children

Society falls apart when it is not replenished with people that love it. One of the main reason society collapses is as soon as women experience any prosperity they stop having enough kids. The kids they do have are inferior due to maternal neglect (formula, daycare, tv babysitters, etc).

A woman that doesn't have two well adjusted kids early in life fails her society. And she fails herself because when she is older no one will be there to take care of her in her dotage. A fitting end for a selfish murderous cunt.

Of course you cannot reason that out, you lack the higher reasoning to see how everything fits together. Women are unfit to be anything other than a mother.

Attached: womens brains.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

Attached: IMG_3047.jpg (225x225, 24K)

Killing your baby doesn't affect me any more than killing your neighbor.

Why can't I beat and rape my wife if it is in the privacy of my own home? How does that affect society at all?

I'm not absolutely antiabortion, but I'm also sick of neolibs using Roe vs Wade to scaremonger us into voting in corporate-owned Dems.

Killing a baby violates the NAP

But who owns the baby?

The baby, parents are simply fulfilling a custodial role.

Your hanging body will effect me as I laugh.

What if the baby threatens your financials? Must be forced to allow theft? No right to defend yourself?

Why should I care if someone murders you, it has no bearing on my life?

>Why do people think infanticide is wrong? It's not affecting your lives lmao

this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this

I think abortion is a good thing because there are tons of potential children whose parents are not equipped to raise them properly, and they would only end up wastes of space and later criminals.
BUT
"my body my choice" shitters irritate the piss out of me because they're always insufferable, hypocritical liberals who claim they care about all other lives and everyone is equal and everyone deserves gibs to have a fair shot at life, but they're willing to kill a baby in the womb. Because the only things they have the fucking balls to directly attack are those weaker than themselves.

Attached: 1320021478049.jpg (362x225, 15K)

If you're a nigger, spic, chink, or other non-white getting one, or if you're a white woman who bred with a nonwhite, who cares? If you're aborting healthy white children, then you should stop. Very simple.

The world is already overpopulated, it doesn't need more people, regardless of race.

So kill yourself?

>What if the baby threatens your financials? Must be forced to allow theft? No right to defend yourself?

You pay taxes without saying a word, but complain about paying for your own child? Do you even realize how much of your income is paid in taxes by the time you've paid for actual products or services? I'm guessing you don't...

Parents can legally terminate their custodial responsibility. It's called adoption and foster care. It's actually possible.

Your wife is a part of society. When you beat your wife, you beat society