23andme lying about Jewish Ancestry

There's not a single fucking Jew in my family and yet somehow I'm 17% kike?

Anyone else have this experience?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 3.32.27 PM.png (788x526, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
brutalist.press/posts/3818/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry
nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/jew-owned-dna-testing-companies-fake-results-to-mess-with-white-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off kike

gas

Fuck off predatory lender!

Yea I got 23% ashkenazi also....

>Amerimutt
>surprised he is part new

Welcome to the real world goymutt.

Look up Hayim Solomon. Your country was birthed as a golem breeding ground.

you need to rethink everything you know about your family, some of them are secretly jewish and theyre hiding it from you

*jew

17% is nothing. 50% was wermacht worthy, less than 1/4 is SS worthy.

Oven dodger

Your virgin father got cucked by chad Jew.

that's because your granma was a whore

Your grandmother was a whore who cucked her husband

Welcome and Shalom. America and Israel must stand together. The Founding Fathers and Jews were tight.

Yeah, it's prolly wrong - for real joo would know that paying for 23nme is worst investment ever

>Anyone else have this experience?
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Attached: 1467783944921.jpg (765x343, 59K)

>flag

checks out

Attached: 1488.jpg (399x370, 40K)

It says he was the main guy who funded the revolution. Have I been living a lie my entire life?

>only 10% western euro.

Im mostly Dutch and German but my roots might lead back to Poland. These tests are a bit odd but i cant complain too much, Atleast i know why i dont look nordic.

Attached: dna 2.png (1207x532, 273K)

Fuck off leaf

cross reference with another company using a different name/IP/email

They don't gain anything by falsifying Jewishness, you don't need to give a shit unless your mom is a Jew, results under 1% can be discarded however, they put guesses if some fragment can't be classed...

I came back 99.8% Euro .2% native American... Which means 100% Euro because .2% is the average Injun in American whites and I know my family history

< 0.1 ASHKENZI JEW MASTERRACE REPORTING IN

If I found that I had Jewish DNA, I’d be on the first flight to Israel to get my new passport, then it’s off to the US Congress to start my new job.

fpbp kek

get israeli citizenship and get a free m16 thanks to uncle sam

>Joods

Attached: 848.jpg (680x453, 65K)

Because a Jew from the 40s (your grandparents) would never change their names and go undercover in a different country.

This.

Attached: IMG_4929.png (1822x1024, 273K)

Polish jew lineage. /Thread.

both of you should find out whos jewish in your family, upload your shit to my heritage and see if it allows you to see common ancestors.

That's the problem with how "jews" are defined. Your family could be non jewish by culture or religion for 1000 years and have some random bits that add up to 17% that don't reflect you at all. Somebody or combination of somebodys could have just come from a place where jews lived somewhere along the way. Germans and Slavs probably have this problem more than others.

The fact remains that you are 17% which means we can gas you or you can move to Israel and blow yourself up in a disco for the sake of the rest of us.

You are a burger. All burgers have some jew in them

>There's not a single fucking Jew in my family

This isn't politics and I know I shouldn't be replying to this kike bait but you made me laugh so here's a (you).

Attached: fellow whites 14.jpg (252x291, 17K)

This is obviously a bait post, but 23andme's ashkenazi category is robust. So if you were for being serious, then yeah you got some yid in ya.

Google owns 23andme, google stores a lot of information about you and your political ideology and uses it to turn you against the truth. 1488

Attached: 1528263536120.jpg (3840x2160, 204K)

Yeah. All my ancestors for the last 500 years have been from the North Sea and even I have Sephardic Jewish DNA.

If I want to do one of these tests, is Ancestry the lesst likely to screw me over because they’re Mormon? I’ve already got family trees dating back almost 1000 years but I’ve always wanted to be a secret Jew and control the goyim.

Ahahaa Polish and thinks he's not part Jew. Please step into this nice shower room.

Attached: 23andMeShortForm.png (385x716, 34K)

Attached: 1522243789154.jpg (986x645, 86K)

Ha! You are a mud jew! If ur gonna be a jew at least be the white kind

It's okay. I have a cunning plan to unmud myself.

Attached: IMG_5493.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

Mormons actually think they're jews so they wouldn't hide it from you through there

Who is that khazar semen demon?

Khazar, you say?

Attached: IMG_6663.jpg (900x1200, 183K)

It's well known 23andme messes with your results. there were news articles of this before. You'd have to be one dumb mutt fall for their scam.

Whatever you say Moshe

Mormons are unironically the chads of the theological world.
Be pure homogenous white society
Believe Jesus lived in America
Believe you are the real jews
Get your own fucking planet when you die
Have 18 children

Based

That's a dude

Too much nose beak

Yeah no. Ashkenazi genetics is super well studied and they have a robust database of their population genetics. The fake DNA is when they drop you 1% or less of some random group when you're totally white.

If they said he's 17% Ashkenazi, he definitely is.

nice dubbos also yes thats how we call them. Joden, wich are joods.

Jews have been recognized as sexual predators for years. Weinstein is just a modern version of the Jew factory owner who demanded sexual favors from girls working in his factory. Your great grandma probably got inseminated by a filthy kike.

You're a mutt also leaf. You do realize that?

it's alright, dude
Jesus was a jew and he turned out ok
so long as you openly oppose Judaism and don't procreate you're good!

Attached: IMG_6519.jpg (640x575, 32K)

Mustve been worth it to """win"""ww2 huh? Its not like you've got invaded by shitskins wich hunt your people for sports, Nigel.

Ya wanna know how I got these Scars?

Attached: scars.jpg (1151x798, 817K)

>somehow I'm 17% kike?

Your great Grandma slept around - see you at synagogue tonight.

..are... You... Blogposting?

LMAO im sure a quarter of you Nat Soc wannabees have some Jew in you. Dumb fuckin faggot larpers

I didn't have any jew DNA.

It was 100% European

Oh fuck, my ID with those ubs, b-but why?
I got 96% European (60% British 36% German) with 4% North African.
>I WUZ KANG
>I WUZ HANNIBAL BARCA N' SHEIT!

Attached: received_1896370773982840.jpg (255x233, 9K)

Le eternal anglo

Attached: bloodlust-of-the-eternal-anglo-know-deaths-genocide-of-32738398.png (500x388, 103K)

why would you even send your DNA to (((CIAandme))) in the first place?

>paternity fraud isn't a thing

What is Blogposting?

Attached: IMG_7363.png (1000x581, 717K)

thats too much

Sure, burger

Attached: 37e79fe1a0a595905c55e91df89da90d738d464c_full.jpg (184x184, 15K)

Attached: quickrundown.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

btw mine

Attached: 2mi_Portugal-dn_23_an.png (379x349, 29K)

23andMe Was created and is owned by the sister of the CEO of YouTube. 23andMe lady was married to one of the founders of google and divorced him because she is a good digging roastie kike.

Attached: 92CDAB13-369D-4E7C-99CE-829E0515FBB0.jpg (748x1437, 125K)

Tbh I dont really know

Attached: 1484580180226.jpg (1024x717, 90K)

welcome brother
enjoy your birthright

Why is there always a 0.2% anyway didn't we map all this shit? Im aware that one says nigger but its always there

>My genes are lying, my feelings are the truth

Daar staat toch Scandinavisch? Why Poland then?

Hab another AR-"15 years old" Goldberg

Attached: IMG_6505.jpg (500x375, 34K)

I have yet to see a single euro flag post a test that was 100% of any one group, except one fin. Old worlders confirmed for euro goblins.
Then don't worry about it. I have a feeling part of the reason for these jew owned companies is the stick in jew results here and there to get people to sympathize with jews because they think they are part jew because of fake and cooked up results.

They've pretty much admitted to skewing results to "mess with racists" user. You're fine.
>brutalist.press/posts/3818/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry
>nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/jew-owned-dna-testing-companies-fake-results-to-mess-with-white-racists/

Attached: 56% Jedi.png (1200x1800, 2.65M)

Attached: image.jpg (624x480, 58K)

I doubt I do

Well, my Italian family are quite swarthy so I wouldn’t put it past there being some Arabs in the family.

Relax, you have to come out of a Jewish vagina to be Jewish. Not my rule, its theirs.

oh no. im sorry to say but 17% is too much for 23andme's tricks. they can only get away with 0.1% to maybe 3% in extreme cases.
i will take my 0.1% feather-crowned savage blood over that any day

Attached: dna.png (400x487, 12K)

>doomed to mix into nigger

La monstrosidad judia...

Yeah I was quite surprised at my test

Attached: 1516583295617.png (1242x2208, 496K)

Your shitposting is disturbing me and arrousing me at the same time

Attached: 1531235961883.jpg (750x546, 48K)

23andme says i'm 4% jew. myheritage (israeli company) says 0%.

Attached: incestry.png (751x599, 61K)

>Netherlands
>UK

True American colonist stock.

>Old worlders confirmed for euro goblins
lmao the state of your delusion
chances are, my prehistorical ancestors lived in a cave an hour away from my current hometown

one thing is sure, europeans will never be bigger mutts than you burgs
there never was an instance in Europe of so many ethnicities being forced to live with each other

Seems legit

Attached: 6A366D49-D0BD-44BD-9008-1769D080C8D9.jpg (1072x1025, 242K)

They’ve admitted that they lie. Why finance them?

Asking unironicaly: how much % of a Jew you need to be to get accepted by jews, get citizenship etc?

You can trust me Goy

Attached: merchantally.png (800x600, 342K)

Im legitimately half ashkenazi and it got it right. You probably have some degree of Ashkenazi input in there thay it is maybe overemphasizing.

Whats your haplogroups lads?

Where did they admit that? I’ve done two tests and both have been accurate to what my family background is.