Can centrists even meme? I've never seen a funny democrat or neocon meme...

Can centrists even meme? I've never seen a funny democrat or neocon meme. They're all goofy cartoons that look like they belong on a 90s newspaper.

Attached: trump-cartoons-7.jpg (600x450, 602K)

Once in a blue moon I'll see a funny leftist meme that makes me laugh. It's very rare.

Most of their political cartoons are over-the-top stupid or just too long-winded.

Fucking cringe.

I have a few

Attached: 1423107624553.jpg (620x302, 60K)

Attached: 1489361397929.jpg (750x689, 82K)

Attached: 1424491292981.jpg (540x494, 49K)

literally every episode of south park

The Trump Baby balloon was pretty good.

Attached: 1501473451902.jpg (1500x1098, 263K)

Attached: 1527525799265.jpg (640x574, 72K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I don't get it. Aren't they all facing backward? Forward is usually to the right.

Attached: call-her-monica.jpg (408x535, 30K)

Attached: O5UIQVR.jpg (1242x1255, 81K)

Centrists work because fuck both sides. Bunch of hacks.

Attached: 3d3179ff7c6c8af7b849c534f1071a5f.jpg (700x469, 99K)

Attached: 104b15544e5bffd4f7da9bea683de9e2--ten-commandments-george-carlin.jpg (600x481, 129K)

Macron touching the ass of a self-proclaimed pederaste gay faggot

Attached: Macron_gay_touché.jpg (544x431, 16K)

Attached: quote-suppose-you-were-an-idiot-and-suppose-you-were-a-member-of-congress-but-i-repeat-myself-mark-t (850x400, 51K)

I saw a lefty meme, one of those ones where a guy says something and another responds with something that drives the first to drink, and the second guy's comment was one short sentence which was perfectly adequate to make the point, but then he had another two sentences explaining the hypocrisy of the ebul capitalists in case that first sentence was too subtle. Do they think it gets wittier if it's longer or something?

>On a building full of JEWs

Powerful.

this is absolutely true. because of highschool i was under the impression that teachers werent allowed to state their opinions politics. what a rude awakening in college.

Oh the French.

Attached: beautiful-funny-political-memes-17-best-funny-donald-trump-and-memes-images-on-pinterest.jpg (736x736, 114K)

Yea, highschool teachers are under so much pressure to not offend students because their parents keep trying to get them fired.

Attached: political-memes-obama.png (478x465, 243K)

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 993K)

The shooting incident occurred during Bush's 2nd term though.

>goofy cartoons that look like they belong on a 90s newspaper
It is called caricatures and it is not supposed to be a "meme".
Uneducated swine.

Attached: 180302-trump-handelskrieg-1000-karikatur-schwarwel.jpg (1000x706, 338K)

I miss Jon Stewart

Attached: 3bbf35a2-7a97-4536-80f7-08340cd10a04.jpg (640x480, 66K)

You can add the half dollar and silver dollar to that and it's the same.
It represents Lincoln turning his back on the white man.

>Everything I don't like is Hitler

Attached: 1457182831342.jpg (334x299, 28K)

Aim lower.

Attached: 1510375643728s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

As a southerner, this made my day. I never thought of it like that.

Well i'm out.

Attached: great-life-advice.jpg (550x482, 37K)

Quotes are not memes

yeah and then weak minded idiots complain about it.. newsflash- you're in college to receive a product and the people who work there aren't unthinking androids as much as you wish they were. it's easy to ignore your professor's political views (especially in stem courses). you still shop at a store even if the inventory is a little strewn about. you just get what you need and get out. furthermore, if you didn't realize this in high school then you clearly weren't paying attention or you're just not as smart as you think you are.

This one is just fucking true

I actually love the constant Hitler comparisons. Since Hitler is the center of all evil in the Western world, it has spawned a generation that larps as Nazis since it's the most edgy thing possible in our culture. But soon, like many of us, the larp gives way to painful revelations. The Left is the vehicle in which Hitler's vision is revived.

Attached: 1526836347755.jpg (745x489, 104K)

i saw one meme that made me chuckle from them once.

Was a news caption meme of some sort that called trump "agolf tweetler"

And Angela Merkel is a Conservative Christian. Euro politics do not translate to American ones.

It's funny that you mention that. I've been involved in a role-playing group that does text-based rpgs.

For context, one of the other players is a huge SJW with a tumblr blog and all. Our current rpg takes place in the DC universe.

Anyways, that cucked motherfucker took on Superman's character and switched his race to nigger. What the fuck, right? "Clark Kent" is the most african name of all time.

In response, I took Overgirl to troll the shit out of him. It gave me a free pass to drop redpill bombs. He eventually quit the rpg. Top kek.

Attached: overgirl.jpg (1200x807, 320K)

It's actually quite the opposite. I think of it as almost simplifying fractions.

Also, for clarification to anyone who is not a nerdfag, Overgirl is basically aryan superwoman. She literally has SS bolts across her fucking tits.

Attached: overgirl 2.jpg (458x685, 78K)

That's because Democrats and Neocons don't actually exist. Even boomers only support them because they get baited into it by whatever single-issue autistic shit they care about, but you're never gonna get a coherent neocon or centrist-democrat "ideology" from a normal person. Therefore there is nothing to make political memes out of.

>Play fantasy game with people online
>Other guy tries new concept
>I go full Nazi until he leaves
You are kind of a shit RP player. The point is to do the RP like improve there you have a "yea and" mentality. You could work him to the point he would hate himself but you created a NO person to shut him down. Learn to RP, also Shadowrun or bust.

improv not improve. Fucking spell checker.

Chainy also has never won an election in his life
I haven't seen good liberal meme since the bush jr times

Attached: KathyGriffin.jpg (500x516, 51K)

>You are kind of a shit RP player.

Implying that I'm supposed to tolerate clear leftist dogma hijacking an entire RP. You don't understand, user. This guy had a history of doing this shit in other RPs that predated this one.

We had a Star Wars RP in which he proceeded to tried to force the spotlight to stay upon a lesbian couple. I wouldn't have cared about that, if not for the fact that he was dedicating an unnecessary amount of time to fulfilling his clearly fetishistic ambitions. He had inserted a lesbian couple into every project that he had participated in.

He also paired "black superman" with white Harley Quinn and wanted me to portray Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) as the leader of this KKK-esque organisation. Do you understand how quickly Green Lantern would get his ass handed to him by Superman? It wasn't even a fair fight.

He got what was coming to him.

And you did't go for the "so much for the tolerant left"? Get the world populace to see Superman as a threat for free thought and take actions. Missed opportunity man.

>fighting the left with reason

Reason and logic don't work on the psychotic. You fight fantasy with satire.

>HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER
every liberal argument ever argued

A fair number of people in the group were tired of his bullshit and wanted to do something about it.

When I put forward Overgirl as an enemy to Niggerman, it resonated with some of the other players and they slowly jumped on board one by one with what I was doing.

Satire was pretty much my approach, yeah. He was trying so hard to create a politically correct world and environment that I put forward the most redpilled villain to mock him.

another Trump is literally Hitler cartoon?
seriously. why dont they try to be creative? it was done million times before

Poor drone doggo. :(