Am i being detained?

am i being detained?

Attached: onnoajmjkc701[1].jpg (1072x1440, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AkYr-h4ebU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xyy9Vns4Ias
youtube.com/watch?v=t17hlrNH4is
youtube.com/watch?v=lBeSUP5Rk-g
youtu.be/_QEaV5DYMs0
youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q
youtu.be/_j_K7K4gs6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, is this common in the US ?

nope.
that is what we call fool's gold.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=0AkYr-h4ebU

Rare. A good half of these people are niggers

You will be just fine. Don't worry about it.

Attached: 1530925415209.jpg (804x743, 86K)

interesting experiment but he’s going to be arrested the second a police officer sees that on the road. Unless it’s just bait to push a lawsuit

Sovereign Citizens are listed by DHS as the most dangerous domestic terrorists in the USA mostly because they refuse to pay their taxes

in towns like košice

"Am I Being Detained" Level 9000

Sovereign citizen interpretations of law are some of the funniest shit t b h

The proper term is Cassovia
>rare
how new are you?

Someone's nuts is getting tazered.

All sovereign citizens, gypsies, free inhabitants, and one earthers should be shot.

I know we like to joke around about hitler haha kill the jews hahaha lol so funny xD

But seriously. He was L I T E R A L L Y not wrong about exterminating gypsies and the like.

they have their heart in the right place though, fuck the state

Technically he is right, you don't need a license to travel. Unfortunately for him, he is traveling WHILE DRIVING and therefore needs a license to drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xyy9Vns4Ias
Easily one of my favorite sovereign citizen videos.

is this that one guy from live PD

I've never seen something like this in my life and I've driven across the US twice.

I've seen one locally.

Attached: 1530718058055.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Why are these Sovereign Citizens always leftist faggots?

It's like "AHA, Pig! I've got you now" because they are so fucking beta they have no control over anything in their lives.

This is hilarious, this is all info that anyone living in the U.S. should know by heart... We were created in order to disband the Police State that preceded the U.S. It's the same reason we have guns; if someone invades our personal property they get shot. I always laugh when I hear about Kops getting shot while invading "drug houses" because it's absurd to think Americans are this backwards/cucked that they allow themselves to be policed by the fucking Military Industrial Complex (worldwide genocide)

At least this nigger tries to make a statement with his auto slave box; most of you just drive around shitting in the air and then act offended when anyone wants freedom from you and your Jew system.

youtube.com/watch?v=t17hlrNH4is

enjoy

Conservative values include shooting police, retard. Anyone that dares police my area for the Kikes is cannon fodder.

>driving without a license plate
>please pull me over officer
The funny thing is, nobody disputes what he wrote on the back of the car. If you possess the title, that car is your private property. However, to operate the vehicle on public roads funded and maintained by the government, you require valid credentials to use said roads.

Licenses are good cause they keep old people off the road. Driving tests should be much harder.

No stupid, it's that he's on a public road. If there were private roads you could take them without a state license

common enough for some good youtube compilations of them getting btfo

This isn't a thing at all. There's a greentext screencap of an ICE agent who ran into some sjw libshit doing this, and ended up deporting the fool to Cambodia.

incorrect what is Chicago vs motor coach
youtube.com/watch?v=lBeSUP5Rk-g

That's the same car as the op user
Now you must go find this sperg and call the cops on him

or am i free to go?

here it its

Attached: 1484960437333.png (1817x688, 103K)

Leave to live on a deserted island or a mountain cave if you don't like the state. you're wasting state resources

Their heart is not in the right place. They want all the benefits and protections of the country but don't want to comply with any of its laws.

suck my balls canacuck i did n't choose where I was born

lol Driving is a privilege granted you by the state you're currently in and can be revoked any time for writing this shit on your car.

Are there any bigger niggers than sovereign citizens?

Top kek. Im ded

Niggers that are sovereign citizens

Nah, go on jewtube and check out sovereign citizen traffic stop videos. They're a special bunch

Truly a super citizen

You can choose where you live though. Don't like it, get out.

Its mostly a state law. As long as you only travel intrastate and not on interstate roads its a gray area.
Sure you can claim right to travel and all the rest.
Still depends on the judge, the county and so forth.
If the US supreme court goes full 7-2 republican you might even be able to take the case to the Supreme court, if they here it.

It's not a grey area. "Traveling" has nothing to do with "Driving". You are free to travel, you are not free to drive.

i support these people because they make for entertaining youtube videos.

Ya know what is real funny (tragically funny) about these sovereign citizens? They are not incorrect. Their information is sound. But they are fools to believe that just because they understand that the system has been rigged against us in a highly fraudulent manner where the letter of the law trumps the intent of the law.. they think that in understanding the meaning of the laws and how they work means that the kikes will just let them circumvent it by asserting the letter of the laws which they have researched in their own defense. As if the mob wouldnt still break your legs for saying "no I wont pay protection money because I know how your racket works".

They are naive fools who have stumbled upon part of the secret of the deception. A lot of them are niggers, also. But, I've seen a couple of videos of these niggers representing themselves in court they are quite eloquent and not at all ignorant. There is a good one where the nigger is citing obscure laws and statutes at rapid fire, to such an extent that if what he was saying was bullshit the judge would have not hesitated to hold him in contempt. But, instead, the judge was constantly stunned by what the nigger was saying and frequently had to say "hold on I need to look up what you are referencing"

But, like I said, knowing how the con works doesn't mean they will let you pull one over on them. Being so arrogantly defiant accomplishes nothing but calling attention onto yourself.

No it isn't common and it is illegal on several levels including the lack of a registration tag and having the windows blocked. This guy will be pulled over and possibly arrested. Definitely a ticket or several tickets and having that car towed.

Very expensive and stupid thing to do.

Yes

youtu.be/_QEaV5DYMs0

They are 100% incorrect. You are fucking delusional.

Cool except on your way to / from the interstate you are using state and municipal roadways. Also interstates are patrolled by their respective state police forces and just a hunch, but they’re probably not going to let you drive without a license plate regardless of whatever sovereign citizen bullshit argument you make. They will tow your vehicle and you will be free to travel on foot.

About admiralty law, the accounts registered in the names of civilians and all that? No, they are not. The wellsfargo shit proves them right. But they are still fools. You are delusional for speaking about something without doing any research into it.

It's rare we get an actual sovereign citizen in these threads. Can you tell us what it's like living as a moron every day?

I am not a sovereign citizen. I have twice said they are naive fools. Be less of a shill.

>driving on a pubic road owned by the government without the required insurance or drivers license
yes, yes you are

No, they are ALL wrong. They claim "sovereign rights" that allow them to freely move across or even squad on someone else's property as long as "they are moving along". They and you ignore the fucking fact that public roads are government-owned, and to legally use said roads, one needs a drivers license that is not expired or suspended, and proof of insurance that is current. You can own 10,000 cars and drive them freely on your property, but once you touch public roads, you are to abide by the fucking rules.

You are actually retarded

>laughinggirls.jpeg

Why are you defending them though. They are absolutely wrong about how the laws work.

I am not defending them. They are fools. They are correct as far as theory goes, but in practice they are asking to get fucked up the ass. Their bullshit as applied to motor vehicles is absolutely stupid. But the shit they say about admiralty law and birth certificates being used as a sort of bank bond is not exactly wrong. They are right about that shit but they are wrong to think their temper tantrums change anything.

For your entertainment, user:
youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q

>they are not incorrect
>i am not defending them

Some of their arguments make sense only if you make some pretty large leaps in logic, like "I'm not driving a motor vehicle, I am travelling in a vessel."

Another one, sovereign citizen bingo with a former swat officer
youtu.be/_j_K7K4gs6Q

they do this shit all the fucking time after having their vehicle impounded and cant pay to get it out so they drive their riding mowers to the store "on the grass" yet REEEE when they get arrested because they drove across multiple people's property to do so.
cool, thanks watching now

Correct!

WHY DO YOU SEE ALL THESE ILLEGALS DRIVING THE STREETS, YOU KNOW DON'T HAVE DL? Because LEGALLY, YOU CAN! Only Americans Needs Drivers Licenses and brainwashed into your heads. You are ALL part of the "USA (Business) Corporation" and you ALL WORK FOR THE USA Corporation.

If you have a USA birth certificate, you are a AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED AS A BUSINESS PERSON FOR THE NATION OF THE USA! = GET IT? You are ALL BOUGHT/SOLD ON THE STOCK MARKET AS A "ASSET" FOR THE USA Business.

Even your city POLICE DEPARTMENT IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS - NOT A GOVERNMENT Entity! RESEACH! You can look what SPECIFIC PERSON "OWNS" OR "BUSINESS" CONTROLS YOUR LOCAL PD! THIS IS REGISTED TO PEOPLE OR A BUSINESS (like Wendys, Walmart, Arbys...) You community DOES NOT OWN IT - A PERSON DOES!

1 - So to "Travel" back in the horse/buggy days, did they need a "license"? No - Did they have tolls, or sheriff's stop them from riding their horses too fast? - No.

2 - "Driving" means you are using your vehicle "AS A BUSINESS" and "Collecting monies" between POINT A AND B! Get IT PEOPLE?.

3 - If you are "Travelling", you are "Traveling" FOR FUN, NOT FOR MAKING MONEY! If you are only going to "Grandmas house" and not getting paid, YOU ARE TRAVELING - NO DL NEEDED!

4 - "Driving" means you are USING A VEHICLE AND doing this "FOR MAKING MONEY", so you are "Traveling" to make money - like truck drivers.

5 - Drivers licenses are needed when you are NOT TRAVELLING FOR FUN, BUT BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY!

Its in the 1st Paragraph and SAYS A DL IS NEEDED FOR DRIVING AS A BUSINESS! THIS MEANS "Travelling" you are NOT making money between Points A and B.

Roads are FREE FOR EVERYONE TO "TRAVEL" ON! No license needed to use any public street. "Driving" means you are using your vehicle FOR PROFIT AND BUSINESS!

Not it the slightest, but he will be pulled over a lot. Which in and of itself is wrong.
Dont get me wrong, I dont mind plates if for no other reason the tabs tax goes to roads. No license tho, fuck em.

>>>>>>>>>>> The "Loophole" the US Gov has is you ARE ALL REGISTERED AS A BUSINESS WITH YOUR BIRTH CErTIFICATE! - THAT MAKES YOU A 100% USA "Employee" for the Business Corporation Nation of USA! GET IT? You now are "ACTING" for your entire life, of making money for their Business Corporation of USA.

NEXT - HOW DO YOU "PAY" the USA??? TAXES! You give your "Business Partner (USA)" a "CUT" OF YOUR MONEY YOU MAKE! Hench, you WORK THE Business Corpation known as THE USA!

Of course they don't tell you any of this, but this is how everyone automatically is bought/sold as a SLAVE; like they did back in 1700s and 1800s, but they do it NATIONWIDE and HIDE IT!

From Issue of Birth Certificate, you are now a "EMPLOYEE" of the Nation - so ALL YOU EVER DO IN YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE ACTING AS A EMPLOYEE AND MAKING MONEY FOR THE Corporation of USA! GET IT?

Simple but what you see around you IS 100% A LIE! Then they taught you to discredit and SHUN everyone like this, so you don't act or understand what they are doing!

But what they are doing is taking back their ownship. They use threats, laws and licences to control their owned slaves - both black, white, hispanic, etc.

Too - SINCE MEXICANS DO NOT HAVE US BIRTH CERTIFICATES, THEY CAN DRIVE THE STREETS WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE!!!! WHY? Because THEY WERE NOT BORN OR ISSUED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE, making them a "EMPLOYEE" of the nation of USA. No US Birth Certificate - no legal US laws apply. Thats why they never need a Drivers License...

But of course, the CLUELESS refuse to read and learn, but think they know everything because they MAKE COMMENTS! They think they are knowitalls, but they know pure shit....

kek

The funny thing about this is they can never grasp the concept of "driving your personal car on property owned by the state". So maybe this shitty behavior works in a subdivision but as soon as you hit open roads, you are on (((their))) property literally. So you obey their fucking rules, simple as that. Of course this nigger is just trying to avoid being searched which just makes them want to search you moar

>>> To being PULLED OVER ALL THE TIME, correct.

THE POLICE DO THIS TO FUCK WITH YOU AND KEEP YOU SILENT! They harrass them to MAKE THEM CONFORM TO THEIR LAWS!

THE COPS KNOW THE LAWS AND 99% OF THE COMMON PEOPLE DO NOT! If everyone started to know and news about it were spread, they would loose control over the people (address, where they live, work, shop, etc). GET IT?

THIS IS A 101 IN POLICE OR LAWS THEY ALL KNOW AS TRUTH! They continue the FARCE of DRIVERS LICENSES SO THEY CAN GET PAID AND KEEP THEIR JOBS IN THE LOCAL PD PRIVATE BUSINESS!

Don't you have people FUCK WITH YOU, when they know you ARE NOT A FUCKING CLUELESS IDIOT?

They use the pulling over all the time AS "THREATS" and harrassment FOR YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! Thanks all!

Instead of making baseless self appointed opinions, research. Thats how you learn real life - not just ready 10,000 posts a day that are all bullshit and wrong. Learn the law and read for yourself... But thats how people learn THE TRUTH. Instead, people who question it CONTINUE SPREADING THE LAW LIES INSTEAD OF FINDING OUT THE TRUTH IN LAWS AND EDUCATING THE TRUTH TO PEOPLE SO IT CHANGES!!

With opinion thoughts, you only spread the lies, like you were taught, and NOT TO QUESTION AUTHORITY! SO YOU SPREAD LIES BY BEING A FOLLOWER AND SUPPORT THEIR LYING COVERING UP! So you are only a TOOL FOR THEM TO CONTINUE SPREADING LIES OVER THE TRUTH! Thats why READ AND LEARN! Everyone can't spend more then 10 seconds of reading fake shit, and they think they know the truth... Fuck that and LEARN REALITY AND TRUTH BY RESEARCHING YOURSLEF

It's more common than, say, finding a smart nigger.

What fucking morans here. You can "Travel" the streets freely, without a DL. They fucking pull you over to FUCK WITH YOU! You are NOT THEIR PROPERTY IF YOU USE PUBLIC STREETS!

Police assume 100% of cars are being USED FOR BUSINESS, so you need a DL! If you "Travel" for fun, YOU DON"T! (Hench, some of the writting on the back of vehicles) COPS just don't EVERYONE to know everyone can "Travel" "FOR FUN" without a DL. THEY ALL KNOW THIS but ARE KEEPING THIS FROM YOU!

The 100% FALSE opinion issue is YOU DO NOT BOTHER TO READ, AND YOU "ASSUME" YOUR RIGHT - But you are 100% Wrong!

Streets are open to ALL PUBLIC FOR FREE! IT IS OWNED BY EVERYONE, NOT THE STATE! So explain 100 years ago why horses could ride down any road freely? Stopping any person to use a public street TODAY is ILLEGAL, as it was 100 years ago.

Sorry, but some people just need to learn THE TRUTH, because everyone 100% use their brainwashed opinion THEY WERE TRAINED TO THINK IS REALITY! BUT IN REALITY, IF YOU READ, IS WRONG AND WILL SHOW THEY ARE FUCKING WITH YOU!

But what do you expect from non educated website that only use 1% facts... Time to grow up and learn reality, but snowflakes today think they were all taught everything on life in school, so theirs nothing else to learn - what is truth or lies... Everything is a LIE unless you LEARN THE TRUTH...

Guess I'm done with reality facts on a fake based site...

>Of course this nigger is just trying to avoid being searched which just makes them want to search you moar
This is used as justification to circumvent the bill of rights these days.

You have the right to travel, but you're using a car on government owned roads. Therefore, you have to follow the laws.

So why do you always get pulled out of the car and arrested when you dont have it?
Why dont they win these cases?

Yeah, yeah, tell it to the judge.

Attached: 1531491141677.jpg (438x357, 134K)

>am i being detained?
You should be set on fire.

you now owe me 5 million dollars

I knew one; he was a self-employed mechanic. The guy was a few sandwiches short of a picnic, went to some seminar about sovereign citizens, took off his car's plates, got arrested and detained for a psych evaluation, failed that and by the time he got-out he was destitute

>31:00
>do you need medical attention
actual laugh out loud

They are frequently completely wrong about the case law they cite.

The license and registration fees are used to maintain muh roads.

>IT IS OWNED BY EVERYONE, NOT THE STATE!
"No"

>So explain 100 years ago why horses could ride down any road freely?
because horses are slower, smaller, softer, and lighter than cars

Those "citizen" forget one thing:
They are driving a CAR. This is not "travel".

A CAR is a weapon. Sure, nobody at least a little bit smart would think about a weapon, but a car can be used as weapon.
A weapon harms the travel and safety of other citizen, so you need something to show that you are not using this weapon to harm others. To do this you need a drivers licence and a number plate. Without both of those things the other citizen are in danger of getting killed. Now that you refuse to have both, you are trying to kill others which means they have the right to "stand their ground" and shoot you on sight.

It's hard to say it, but JUST FUCKING ACCEPT THE LAW. IF YOU ARE SUCH A FAGGOT TO NOT ACCEPT THE LAW, YOU MAKE LIVING IMPOSSIBLE. Without laws everyone can pretty much harm anyone which means that as soon as you move you have to be shot, but without moving you die. Without laws you are pretty much forced to die if you think with the "citizen" logic.

Most people don't know why we have laws. Sure, laws are shit, but if more then a few people are living near each other then people would be killed until there is only a small group left. Laws are the cornerstone to make cities and large buildings possible. Without laws there would only be tribes like in Africa.

cant wait for your "AM I BEING DETAINED" video on Youtube
sure is summer in here

>not a single ancap ball
sad

imm not driving im a traveling

based sam

Attached: groyper sam hyde.jpg (606x605, 46K)

I'll bet the only way he gets pulled over is if it's a slow crime day. Cops don't want to deal with nutcases like this. Generally speaking, the guy probably isn't breaking any other law. Just driving around in an unregistered shitty car. It's not really worth cops' time and energy to pull this person over unless there's some other law being broken.

Not paying taxes is only a danger to the state, not the people.

>implying statutes are laws
You boot licking homosexual. The police are literally pirates enforcing commercial law of the sea on dry land. Not a single part of the Constitution says I have to pay some faggot not to shoot me for not having my fucking papers

I'm pretty sure that all sovereign citizens are right wing.

Sam's a fraud. He isn't even racist.

Attached: 1526731714016.jpg (1414x260, 102K)

There are lots of laws which are unconstitutional, but you are retarded.

Attached: 02716c93348d8af9a24755318963f3a0.jpg (512x373, 24K)

The people own the state. And if we don’t we take it back by force

>soverign citizens try to push their retarded take on the constitution and personal rights on C-students
>thinking it will work

2A faggot

>Amerimutt citizens
MUH RIGHTS THERES A LAW AGAINST THAT MUH AM I BEING DETAINED MUH CONSTITUTION MUH WEED MUH GUNS
>Amerimutt cops
CRAWL TOWARDS ME!! STOP RESISTING!YOU POSE A POTENTIAL THREAT TO ME YOU'RE GETTING SHOT! BETTER HANDCUFF THIS GUY I JUST SHOT 10 TIMES IN THE HEART

The absolute state