What does Jow Forums think of Ben Shapiro?

Attached: Ben-Shapiro.jpg (1480x833, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jULvVA2QXE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxf3uZ3Qoc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NeoCon-kike who is a Israel firster.

He's a Baby Boomer but I like him.

He's a Jew therefore he's inherently anti-White.

are there any jews Jow Forums doesn't worship?

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1160x629, 264K)

test

fpbp

Attached: 1523618356132.jpg (1024x1145, 648K)

not based

He talks too fast so no one can hear how ignorant he is

This. I hate the faggot

No one mentioned KHAZAR MILKERS
KHAZAR MILKERS
KHAZAR MILKERS
KHAZAR MILKERS
KHAZAR MILKERS
KHAZAR MILKERS

(((Ben Shapiro)))

instead of rubbing his hands in public like other jews, he can behave himself and only rubs his hands at home!

Nobody likes you Ben now get some sleep

You're a credit to Swedes, Sven.

Attached: 1531455216675.gif (300x240, 953K)

Seems pretty smart.
Wish I could teach him more about HaShem.
Wish he would teach me about Judaism/Hebrew.

gross little rat boy

A great man. One of the smartest mother fuckers i know.
Shapiro 2024. Make it happen!

Attached: DRjHkDRV4AAv7IV.jpg (900x900, 116K)

A literal 34 year old boomer. He's okay

Attached: 7F1CC6BD-010C-4869-895C-F4493D20940C.png (340x421, 9K)

hes a kike just like you

FPBP

Attached: (((Ben Shapiro))) On why you should never trust a kike.jpg (482x960, 40K)

I listen to him every day but I still know he's a basic bitch conservative, just with a younger voice.

Ben, why do you come on here every few days trying to find out if we like you or not? Go back to Twitter and stay there.

Kek

his wife is a doctor

Thats why he is the most requested speaker in campus universities? Faggot.

Attached: 245478e284c15bf24ea0dbc2827fb15f--very-funny-pictures-pictures-of.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Slimy jew-worm who on occasion makes a good point and promptly returns to being an insufferable hypocritical jew

Attached: 1525128433241.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

Shapiro is the most obvious establishment attempt to gain a foothold in right wing alt-media

Attached: 7YXWYv.jpg (611x368, 52K)

Alex Jones did a great video on Ben Shapiro.
youtube.com/watch?v=-jULvVA2QXE

He's like 3'4". He wears stilts, sits in booster seats, and has people crouch down next to him for photo ops. He "wins" debates because, as a member of the lollipop guild, his voice is pitch shifted and therefore sped up slightly, allowing a higher volume of pilpul to fall from his mouth.

Ben Shapiro is unironically one of the most consistent and influential right-wing intellectuals in America.

Jow Forums will hate him because he's a Jew who supports Israel and doesn't think America can or should turn into some sort of White ethnostate utopia.

That doesn't change the fact that he has "redpilled" more people than this entire board combined by maximizing optics, keeping controversy to a relative minimum, and presenting alternative facts in a reasoned manner to his very large audience.

But yeah, his sister does have some big titties and I would suck them vivaciously.

he doesn't care about the browning of America

lol'd with all the "well suuun" bullshit

>keeping controversy to a minimum
user i don't think you know how marketing works nowadays.

Cue the kike shapiro dickriders

Attached: 1531448256076.jpg (1410x1706, 615K)

>Jow Forums will hate him because he's a Jew who supports Israel and doesn't think America can or should turn into some sort of White ethnostate utopia.
Don't you see how much of a fucking hypocrite this makes him? He's against identity politics unless it comes to his own people, then he's all on board with a Jewish state

Attached: 1531448722590.png (950x805, 933K)

Annoying voice.
Talks too fast.
Don't know what he stands for because I just can't sit and listen to him.

Aren't most universities leftist-infested shitholes?

Attached: Collapsing Thinking.gif (512x807, 469K)

The target audience for Ben Shapiro probably doesn't care for controversy. Otherwise they'd be watching infowars and mainlining Cernovich.

Yeah it's a fair criticism, imo but he'd never agree.

>why do we have to pay a goyim to do controlled opposition,why can't we give our shekels to one of our boys, little frustrated Ben over here might stop jacking his dick and do something with his life

Relies on circular Talmudic reasoning for all his arguments. Just because someone talks fast and in a nerdy voice doesn't mean they're making strong arguments.

ok, i think he's epic

Shapiro uses a debate tactic called The Gish Gallop (also known as proof by verbosity) and it's the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxf3uZ3Qoc8

Attached: NCRranger.jpg (640x853, 100K)

Why? because he debates SJWs and tells them gender and race are real? He's a warmongering kike that supports nationalism for Israel but civic nationalism for the US.

Ben Shapiro was crying about it too and he still does. He's a never Trumper.