I just ordered Iodine from Amazon

Is this legit anons? Did anyone try this?

Attached: iodine.png (1876x796, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

preparetobesafe.ca/order
swansonvitamins.com/q?kw=iodine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i did

This is 100% legit.

I'm trying to find antibiotics online

I bought some high strength from iherb and have had one tablet a day for a few months. Nothing to report I felt exactly the same as before

The government of Ontario gives out free iodine tablets to citizens.

I got mine from them.

preparetobesafe.ca/order

Youcan buy antibiotics from the petshop without a prescription. The fish antibiotics are better quality than the human ones. Amoxycillin is a good one to start with

i took the iodine drops and died
don't do it

Funnily enough a couple months ago I met a biochemist/dietitian that told me this exact same thing.

Except one of the big things to note is that you need more organic sources of iodine, and not synthetic. That's why the table salt thing hasn't solved much. Increase your consumption of iodine rich foods like seafood.

>I'm trying to find antibiotics online
fishmox. but don't be a dumbass and only use it when you actuallly have an infection.

Please expand a little.

Why is it with conpiracy fags and their obession with nutrition?

Attached: con unimp mfw coffee tin.png (600x600, 126K)

>preparetobesafe.ca/order
Isn't that just so you can purify water?

Bump

been doing this for years already

IF you want to be a real man and look like this you will take iodine supplements.

Attached: 03-alex-jones-supplements.w710.h473[1].jpg (710x473, 90K)

I have one of this plant who (maybe) had high iodine on it.
Cuz in here called Iodine Plant.
Many of my neighbours use it to heal wounds etc.
It heal wound so fast

Attached: yodium.jpg (278x280, 34K)

I have Hashimotos. I did this with with nofap and I feel completely different. No energy depressed to 3/5 chad.

Attached: 1528868153960.jpg (754x1024, 215K)

Just eat a fish or a potato everyday you stupid blumpfkins.

What about potassium iodide pills like iosat? Will those suffice

Kelp is a good source

Been taking survival shied X2

never felt better

And ionic silver is the best antibiotic known to man

THICC

kek

>ordering iodine

nigga just eat some fish

Seaweed in particular

>this nutrient is the source of all my problems and will make my life better

who believes this shit?

the word for iodine in dutch is jew

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (120x120, 15K)

Poison cannot be defended against, our primative reptile brains go into a panic when our frontal cortex processes the potential for danger present or not.

so what are the benefits of taking it?

There's also this supplier:
swansonvitamins.com/q?kw=iodine
I've gotten lots of stuff from them before, not sure how effective some of them were though.

Well you better be taking in your daily jew for vibrancy and good health
My toast has some iodine in it every morning

Pic related

Attached: 99A7C1C0-6216-4D47-8650-E49BAB94D2C0.jpg (933x1024, 211K)

I did, I was taking ashwagandha and supplementing nascent iodine, and I got a hyperactive thyroid reading (TSH w/ reflex to FT4 = 0.01). I also got a bad rash that was followed by like 25 lbs of water weight gain. Went away over the course of a week, but it was nuts. I was like 9% body fat at the time and I developed huge love handles and tits overnight.

>i took the iodine drops and died
Sorry you're dead, user. That sucks.

fish are full of mercury and will kill you pretty fast

Iodine is dangerous and can destroy your thyroid gland.

if I were emperor of Jow Forums, I would ban all wide screenshots.

F

First of all, whoever made that post in your screencap is a retard. You drink Iodine with milk. Not water.

Also, bromite additives are forbidden in Germany. Mutts have that crap in their bread. The EU does not.

And last but not least, if you want some Iodine just go into a pharmacy and buy it there. Costs you about 2€ for a two month supply, depending on the dosage. Or just eat healthy food you fat fuck.

Please. For the love of god, do not take what is being posted here for granted or at least look into it.

Attached: 1270788237226.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I did but my mouth tasted like metal all day and I read that means you’ve taken too much so I stopped and I’ll ask my doctor about it next time I see him

I got mine from Alex Jones, Survival Shield X-2, its pretty good, tastes like shit though. I do feel less sluggish and am getting better rest at night. No harm in trying.

Attached: x-2_10_pack.jpg (600x900, 99K)

I started taking it after I read that, idk if it's doing any good

>he doesn't want to sprinkle Jews on his pizza and throw them in the oven

just ordered pic related. has RDA of iodine (150mcg), plus contains zinc, selenium, and magnesium. $12 on amazon

Attached: 71+uqSR+-+L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 15K)

>buying water filters when you can just buy a copper vessel and use it indefinitely

>actually buying alex' snakeoil
weirdest larp so far

you gotta be within 10km of a nuclear facility for this tho

I don't think that has something to do with behaviorTHAT primitive.
But i do see parallels to religios practice. Not theory, but the actual practicing of religion.

“Detoxadine” is the same product. I went through a bottle and only got subtle effects that were probably placebo, so I assume it's only worthwhile if you have halogen poisoning, some relevant metabolic issue or a really shitty diet (but in the latter case all that supplements are going to do is limit the damage, not make you healthy.)

Pure elemental iodine sure, but the supplement versions are diluted down to sensible human doses.

I feel like an old person or an AIDS patient with all the list of supplements I’m supposed to take everyday to protect myself from the poison Jew

Some of his stuff like brainforce+ definitely works, although I assume you could assemble it yourself from bulk component ingredients for cheaper, and they market it like it's meth rather than the mild cognitive booster it actually is.

D3, zinc, magnesium, fish oil is the baseline. Ideally add an aromatase inhibitor but I don't know if there are any natural ones that actually work, it seems like subsequent research always finds they just regulate cortisol or whatever (though that's also beneficial.)

Yeah it's legit OP. No more brain fog, less mucus and sneezing from allergies(weird shit, I wake up sneezing, take my iodine and it goes away), more motivation and energy and stuff. Feels almost as strong as caffeine desu. Gives me God tier meditations.

Its bullshit. You're going to fuck up your thyroid if you take too much iodine.

What? How? Ive never seen a patient that had too high levels of iodine. I suppose you can take too much. I dont know whay that would do though.

>fucking fish food

wtf boi ?

Attached: mexicangangmember.jpg (930x626, 115K)

Wakame salad is fucking delicious, if I could find it here it’s eat it every day.

Amoxicillin is a broad spectrum antibiotic user

Which concentration of iodine solution is better --5%, or 2%?

Desperate people like myself.

they usually use the same antibiotics for animals as they do for ppl so you can buy some trough the pet department BUT you have to figure out the right human dosage

Just get the 5% that’s what I did. In the OP image two drops is probably the 2%

based

It's a legit way to screw up your thyroid, if that's what you mean.

Buy Fishmox from an online veterinary supply store. Use only for emergencies.

This. Take kelp supplements instead of generic iodine. Kelp supplements are cheap, too.

fucking lol

Just take kelp supplements. Same things. Also take Cod liver oil. It’s essential.

>tfw you just want to be healthy, but there is so much conflicting information out there
Why can’t this be more simple. For basically any piece of advice there is the opposite. It’s so frustrating that being healthy is so complex

I've been using Lugol's iodine since 2012. Pic related is proof. Brownstein is 100% right. You will be able to smell the bromide being expelled in your piss. Iodine fixes depression and a bunch of other problems.

Attached: iodine.png (345x214, 22K)

Energy, memory

Just get iodised salt

Can I eat this instead?

Attached: 1504190662274.jpg (600x1024, 172K)

It’s really not. Cut out as many processed foods as you can, don’t go crazy on fats and sugars, and eat plenty of veggies. I used to cook for a living, and I used to get crazy cravings for weird shit like ‘fuck, I would kill for a curry rn’ or ‘must skull a litre of orange juice’
Unless you’re a fat no-restraint brainlet, sometimes your body will give you subtle cues as to what it needs.
t. 44 yo boomer who weighs the same as he did when he was 20

I don't want to poison the well for those that hate him, but Alex Jones has been shilling this for years. Iodine, selenium and a multitude of other minerals. He also has products that contain cutting edge scientifically proven ingredients to protect your dna. My dad is a scientist and a hardcore liberal, even he had to admit that the contents of DNA force are great for longevity. Eat healthy and take supplements. The fuhrer needs you.

Your local Asian grocer might stock pic related, might not be to your taste, but I fucking love it. Wakame salad, often sold in 2 lb cryovac packs

Attached: BACC2048-AB32-41AC-9207-E40389FACE8F.jpg (1140x1133, 1.08M)

omg seaweed salad is one of my favorite foods of all time

Thank you Indonesia.

Thanks m8e, I'll check it out.

>Its bullshit. You're going to fuck up your thyroid if you take too much iodine

This user is right. I roasted my thyroid following that dumb shit and it needs to be banned from being posted here. Now I take 150 mcg of synthroid every day and can't lose weight at all.

This post gave me audible laughter. Gave me nostalgia for old /b/

Who the hell follows advice they get on Jow Forums?

Just prepare it yourself. Potassium Iodide, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Sulfuric Acid.

H2O2 + 2KI + H2SO4 → 2H2O + I2 + K2SO4

Then filter using a buchner funnel. The impure iodine can be purified by sublimation.( pic related)

Here is a journal article on the subject
nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/jres/53/jresv53n1p13_a1b.pdf

Attached: iodinesublimation.jpg (1600x1195, 571K)

I put some of the lugols drops on my cuts sometimes and they heal at least 2x faster when I do that

I've been fasting on and off for the past few months using Snake Juice. Basically just a salt water solution you drink instead of fresh water and food. I've been feeling pretty good but haven't kicked the lethargy and exhaustion. I just took a few drops of my iodine that I've been ignoring for weeks because it tastes awful and doesn't help. Suddenly it's delicious and I went from nearly unconscious to feeling like I just woke up from an extremely refreshing nap in about 10 minutes. This is all pretty interesting.

Lol. Sucks to be you.

I take 12.5mg of iodine in a tablet form

is liquid iodine better?

Post recipe for potassium triiodide

how does anything that you just said make op a retard? hes clearly talking about americans you fagot
he also says not to take i for granted
> ledit spacing
> pretentious fagot
classic, fucking plebit nigger

Oops, meant Nitrogen Tri-Iodide. Made this shit with my dad

couldn't have anything to do with how malnourished and disease-ridden populations are today
kinda like how germans can't see importing mass numbers of muzzies and rape crime have a direct connection

Usually if there isn't sufficient iodine people grow a "kropf" (no idea how it's called in english, thick neck?). There is most certainly an idodine insuffiency in europe, it was said the ice age washed it out of the ground. so there is iodine enriched table salt avaible. I cannot say whenever OPs pic is correct, but for a few years now iodine enriched salt also got a big "+ Flouride" on the container which makes it suspicious.

Attached: WVQtCh2Cjq86zTjjBrKeVg_m.jpg (230x219, 7K)

Kropf=goitre/goiter in Spanglish knoedelnanon

goater, you also got muslim immigrants?

Attached: goat.jpg (474x355, 28K)

DIM (broccoli sprouts) or Indole-3-Carbinol seem to be decent supplemental AIs

Ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.tiff

You should ask for a refund.

>Hello, costumer service, how can I help you?
>Hi, I bought your iodine drops, took them and then died, I want a refund.

All of us on Jow Forums watched doomsday preppers.
We all jerk off over any kind of happening.
And we all have 6 months of food, water and fish antibiotics.

>not improving your chin with a massive goiter