Stop replying to shill and low-effort bait threads and realize something

Stop replying to shill and low-effort bait threads and realize something.

There will be a great war sometime within our lifetimes.
Women have become a biological weapon that errodes society at alarming rates.
Men have become slothfull, efeminate and avoidant.
The financial credit system is rushing to close up holes every other day, it's crumbling. Huge derivatives exposure, extreme amounts of debt, insolvent private banks, massive unemployment, failing pension systems, below replacement levels fertility rates.
A massive amount of able-bodied, military-aged men syphoned into european countries, forming ghettos, raping women and children en masse and commiting crime with blatant disregard for the law.

We are on borrowed time.

Start eating right, exercise, prepare your body and mind. Get your hormone levels checked. Free and total testosterone, FSH, LH and SHBG. They are quite literally poisoning our food and water. I am not saying there is duplicity involved, but they cut corners for profit and the end result is men with extremely imbalanced endocrinological systems.

Even by conservative estimates, if a global war erupts, more than 100000000 men will die via conventional weapons of war alone.

If you want to survive, prepare.

Attached: ce9cce95ce93ce91cea3ce91ce9bce95ce9ece91ce9dce94cea1ce9fcea32.jpg (556x556, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.earlyretirementextreme.com/wiki/What_is_ERE?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There will be a war in Europe within five years. Muslims will be drafted, and soon after they will execute simultaneous coups and castrate the remaining white males while they enslave the white women. News out of Europe will be spotty but horrific.

pre natal genetic care

So what you're saying is, I should wash my penis?

>want to survive
lol no

That's highly likely. They are a trojan horse and they are getting military-grade weapons with ease, somehow. They have access to HE grenades, AK-47, G3 and practically any kind of handgun. That translates to military contacts, be it ISIL, mossad or some other actor makes no difference.

The very fact that they are armed, have the element of surprise, and will take advantage of the state's compliance, make them a palpable, real threat.

They will easily orchestrate terrorist attacks on a massive scale to disorient and then outright declare jihad with the backing of the islamic state.

The King of The North
Daniel chapter 11:24-30

24He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.

26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.

27 And both of these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.

28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Attached: 636476543154449740-EPA-YEARENDER-2017-FEBRUARY-94455047.jpg (534x401, 22K)

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Attached: 1529735333290.jpg (833x845, 245K)

Bamp

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Attached: 426258.jpg (898x628, 201K)

I understand that slide threads about asinine issues that have been talked to death is easy and low-effort entertainment, but you really need to start thinking long-term.
Especially the younger guys that browse.

Focus obsessively into your physique, health and knowledge. Learn about cars, mechanical maintenance, simple electronics, how to change tires, how to fix appliances.
You have to break out of the spell of escapism and compliance. Learn about nutrition, about exercise, obsessively read up on whatever you are passionate about.

Don't go down without a fight, I am mainly pleading the gen Zs that browse, you will take the blunt of it, when it all goes down.

Attached: 1526483492666.jpg (348x632, 44K)

Gen Z here. Been taking Jow Forums‘s advice for a while now. Got anymore?

Exercise. Resistance training. A lot of it.
Delayed gratification. Focus on long term goals by compartmentalizing them into smaller, pliable ones. Career, independence, security. As fast as you can.
Learn to be frugal with regards to comforts but assertive and domineering with regards to people.

Exercise, career, ego.

This and also tell other guys your age and spread brotherhood with your people. Create strong relationships together through your commitment to bettering yourselves. We have to start thinking about ourselves as part of a group or we won't survive.

>Exercise
Already have been going to the gym now but I could still work out harder because there is always room for improvement.
>Resistance training
Such as? Please explain.
>Focus on long term goals by compartmentalizing them into smaller, pliable ones. Career, independence, security. As fast as you can.
My only two long term goals currently are to work out harder and get a good high paying job so I can use my higher salary to pay for things I will require for the collapse such as guns, ammo, food, water, water filtration systems, etc. The only problem with that is, most high paying jobs where I live (the suburbs, not the city thankfully) are things such as doctors, lawyers, banking and the like. Being a doctor would be useful but imo I’m just not cut out to be a doctor. But every other high paying job will render me uselss when the collapse occurs. I want to learn a trade skill but I doubt will make more than the other jobs I listed before. What do?
>Learn to be frugal with regards to comforts but assertive and domineering with regards to people.
Don’t worry. I’ve been growing up in a lower class family, not dirt poor, but not even middle class by any means, so I haven’t grown up to be a rich prick.

Attached: B1309371-FB4C-44A6-9EE3-C2AFD23EAA08.png (1182x600, 1.09M)

>Resistance training
I think he meant strength training - lifting weights

spend some time on fit but realize 75% of the shit posted on there is just trolling, jokes, bad advice on purpose, etc, there's also leddit Jow Forumsfitness

you didn't ask for it but here's some of my thoughts on diet:
DIET:
overall: whole foods (nothing processed - general rule of thumb: if it's in the center aisles of the grocery store, don't buy it)
Breakfast:
>eggs (tons of them, take the yolks out if you're worried, or eat them whatever)
>oatmeal (add cinnamon, some milk, honey, nuts, fruit)
>bacon/ham/sausage SPARINGLY (once a week or so)
>coffee/tea (no fruit juice)
>fruit
>veg (in omelette is easy)

Lunch/Dinner
>fish (salmon or cheap shit like tilapia) cook in foil packet in the oven with lemon/garlic/little olive oil/herbs optional - super fucking easy not smelly way to cook them)
>chicken (any way just not fried)
>vegetables roasted or steamed (broccoli, spinach, kale, bell peppers, onions, garlic, arugula, carrots, peas, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cabbage)
>sweet potatoes or regular potatoes baked or roasted

snacks:
>nuts (raw is healthier but they're still generally
good especially walnuts, almonds)
>trail mix (nuts, dried fruit only, no chocolate or candy shit)
>dried fruit (no sugar added check the package)
>regular fruit (banana or apple + peanut butter, berries)
>hummus (dip carrots/broccoli etc in there)

Drinks:
>water, coffee, tea (occasional wine/beer)

honestly just look up recipes on youtube, gordon ramsay is good, as is jamie oliver, tyler florence, and a million others

The thing is, a rather large portion of Gen Z white males are right wing. A large portion of that original portion are regular MAGA civnats so atleast they’re not the worst out there, but there is also a more significant portion of Gen Z white males are the “far right” and basically 1488 at this point. But the 1488 portion of Gen Z white males are for the most part, “social outcasts” but only because they refuse to partake in modern degeneracy. They mostly stick to small groups of other 1488 “social outscasts” so brotherhood currently only exists in small groups. White Gen Z females on the other hand are almost completely lost. Extremely degenerate, pro race mixing, nigger loving, whores. It’s taking a toll on the rest of us because while the white Gen Z male CivNat cucks don’t care about race, as long as they’re BASED and epic, the rest of us 1488 Gen Z white males don’t know what to do. Some are even falling for the WMAF meme. I’ll never fall for it because Asians are bugs and lesser creatures than whites but I can’t convince some others of the same. You can’t even lightly beat white women into submission because of women’s rights and laws. The future whites is dark but I still believe we will prevail. Our ancestors have been through worse.

Attached: 59F3D0C7-D33B-459C-8B17-B901D3A731F4.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

Look at all this shit I won't read lmao

Attached: 1490207012481.png (796x583, 606K)

also i forgot:
BEANS - eat tons of beans, good fiber, good carbs, protein (incomplete but still helpful likely)

>comes into thread and comments on it just to say that he won't read it
cool story

Thanks, I don't know about your story though

>I think he meant strength training - lifting weights

spend some time on fit but realize 75% of the shit posted on there is just trolling, jokes, bad advice on purpose, etc, there's also leddit Jow Forumsfitness
Yeah, I know. I’ve been to Jow Forums a bit and it’s cool. You’re right when you say you should watch out for the bad advice on there. That’s why if I do hear something interesting on there, I tend to research it a bit more before I take action on it.
>coffee/tea (no fruit juice)
What’s wrong with fruit juice? Is it not healthy since the juice is from fruits?
>Breakfast
For breakfast, currently I usually just have eggs and maybe some non sugary cereals.
>Lunch and Dinner
For lunch and dinner I usually just have some baked chicken or fish with some steamed veggies with some spices on the veggies to make it taste decent.
>Fast food
I try to keep it to a minimum so at most maybe once a week if I’m really forced to. But overall, thanks for the diet ideas. I definitely will be trying to incorporate more of your list into my regular diet. Thanks user.

Attached: 7B04329C-1536-449A-82D6-4C081FDE3FFF.png (1920x1080, 53K)

Attached: 33FDBC01-D7D0-4320-82B9-356F2D2F3438.png (1800x1578, 199K)

Any specific type or bean besides basedbeans lmao. Do beans actually give you gas or is that just an old meme?

Attached: Become Self-Interested.png (1008x1045, 231K)

>We are on borrowed time.
Pay debts.

But seriously We should reconquest north Africa and bring back rightful roman empire clay into our hands.

Attached: End of Globilization (For now at least).png (1570x872, 308K)

the problem with fruit juice is just the large amount of sugar and no fiber to go with it.

think of it this way - if you eat an apple or an orange, you consider that a decent little snack. try squeezing the juice out of on orange sometime and pour it into a glass. it'll be very small, roughly 1.5 - 2 ounces. if you pour yourself a glass of orange juice, you'll probably have 10-16 ounces or so (ya ya, a "cup" is only 8 ounces, but no one pours a literal 8 ounce glass, you always pour more). in other words, it's like eating 6-8 oranges, and that's a ton of sugar with no other benefits like the fiber or skin nutrients. mostly it's just portion control with regards to sugar

the rest of your list seems solid. easiest thing for snacks is just trail mix. trader joes has some good fruit/nut only ones that aren't too expensive, and a handful of that helps.

pinto beans, black beans, butter beans, lima beans - pretty much anything, even the non-fat refried beans are good. but avoid "baked beans" cause it's tons of sugar

This. Thank you user. I needed this.

Attached: 775A6F33-4A03-4FE5-8F42-CD0588BF86EE.jpg (960x480, 186K)

Advice for girls?

Come on. not all of us are ''lost''.

Reads like the president wrote it. Good advice, too. Saved to pass on.

Attached: 08DE90CD-E675-4EE2-A306-B2FD8A4FF7FB.jpg (1033x679, 80K)

I had a burning hatred for Anglos because you managed to fight on the wrong side of WW2, drag us into fight for the wrong side in WW2, you lost your entire empire, and now you’re in your position now. You used to rule almaog a third of the world and now the third world rules you. I decided to drop my hatred for Anglos because we all are facing the same problem at this point. But honestly, why do you still believe you deserve an empire? After what happened with your last one? Not joking around. Serious question.

Attached: BDDA95B7-A536-4D1E-8FE7-EE26BA29D296.jpg (480x480, 91K)

Forgo breakfast. Go on 16/8 IF and if you can manage it even go 20/4.

Lifting for hypertrophy and HIIT both upregulate your free testosterone, DHEA, SHBG and downregulate aromatase(mildly).
This is the alpha and the omega.
Exercise even increases the volume of the PFC(mainly OFC), hippocampus, pituary gland function, your domaminergic and serotonergic pathways to the nucleus accumbens and your NE system (both in the brain and adrenal glands).
Exercise also increases the volume of grey matter in the cerebral cortex, and helps with the cell death due to age of white matter in the limbic system, cerebellum and key parts of the parietal lobe.

Next up is nutrition. Plenty of protein, plenty of fats, some complex carbohydrates.

Stay ontop of your zinc, selenium, manganese, magnesium, vitamin B(especially 6 and 12), vitamin D(via sun exposure) and MAKE SURE you drink enough water.

As for recreation, limit your exposure to the internet. Read philosophy, applied science and history.

Attached: 1525892089878.jpg (500x500, 82K)

I know you're a man larping but on the off chance you aren't I'll give you some advice.
>Stay a virgin, if you aren't stay as chaste as possible till you marry (the more partners you have the worse your chances are of the marriage lasting)
>Marry young, don't settle but don't wait too long. Your best years for childbearing and locking down a man are your twenties
I could continue if you want?

>There will be a great war sometime within our lifetimes.
It's going to be less of a war and more of a great purge.

Attached: charls in the woods.jpg (1620x1080, 163K)

Not a man.

Thanks. Don't have a boyfriend yet, but I'm planning to wait for marriage.

You are full of elaborate unintelligent conclusions because you are fucking retarded nigger.

>the problem with fruit juice is just the large amount of sugar and no fiber to go with it.

think of it this way - if you eat an apple or an orange, you consider that a decent little snack. try squeezing the juice out of on orange sometime and pour it into a glass. it'll be very small, roughly 1.5 - 2 ounces. if you pour yourself a glass of orange juice, you'll probably have 10-16 ounces or so (ya ya, a "cup" is only 8 ounces, but no one pours a literal 8 ounce glass, you always pour more). in other words, it's like eating 6-8 oranges, and that's a ton of sugar with no other benefits like the fiber or skin nutrients. mostly it's just portion control with regards to sugar

the rest of your list seems solid. easiest thing for snacks is just trail mix. trader joes has some good fruit/nut only ones that aren't too expensive, and a handful of that helps.
Ah, that makes sense. I would’ve never known. My mother always ends up buying orange juice and apple juice and other juices and then complains saying that I don’t drink enough juice. Atleast now I have a reason not to. Thanks user.
>pinto beans, black beans, butter beans, lima beans - pretty much anything, even the non-fat refried beans are good. but avoid "baked beans" cause it's tons of sugar
Understood. Again, thanks a lot for the diet improvements user. It’ll really help.

Tits or gtfo

>waaah why don't you read my hot opinions in my shit thread waaah

Attached: EM-young.png (289x241, 92K)

Good. I know the world spits in the face of virginity but it is important.
>Learn basic home ec skills (cooking, cleaning, managing money) 'muh misogyny!' trust me it will put you farrr above your competition.
>Learn to shoot, ideally you would want your man to be able to defend you but there's no reason for you to not learn some self-defense as well.

Attached: virginitymatters.jpg (633x360, 56K)

Take iodine supplements and stockpile. Fellow Gen Z. Me and my friends are preparing too.

It doesn't hurt to lock down a woman either. Not a slur, but a woman.

My guess is that the Chinese and Jews are behind it.

marry a SMART man and preferably one with a similar cultural/familial history as yours (yes, go for good looks, sense of humor, money, etc etc, but intelligence is what this world needs badly in subsequent generations).

as for yourself, learn some shit, basic skills like this post said:
but instead of car maintenance, learn about whatever interests you and is useful. some ideas:
>brewing kombucha
>making fermented shit like pickles (radishes, cucumbers, jalapenos, onions, garlic)
>buy a gun and learn to shoot it
>gardening, growing plants
>cooking/baking (yes i know, >get in the kitchen, but whatever)
>sewing/knitting
>read real books, especially stuff written 100+ years ago
>avoid hollywood/movies/tv/msm LIKE THE PLAGUE
>get fit as well (not bodybuilding huge, but make your body more useful than a bag of lard).
>martial art of some sort would be a good idea

I am reluctant to give advice to women, since they have been so deeply indoctrinated that I'd have to go through a very long and tedious process of DBT. An imageboard is not the right medium for that.

Focus on feminine values. Learn about homekeeping, childrearing, home economics. Teach yourself how to be able to support your husband and at the same time rely on him to lead you. It takes effort to be able to let go and let someone else lead you and guide you. But it's conducive to a happy life and healthy development for children.

I mean, I usually wake up at around 8 AM and go to the gym without eating anything and then when I’m done and come back and shower, then I eat breakfast. On most days, I usually end up eating two meals a day anyways by other skipping lunch or dinner because I’m not hungry. But never breakfast since I get hungry after coming back from the gym. But I will try out your idea user. Thanks. Any specific philosophers, and any speific topics in applied science and history you think I should read up on?

Attached: 68979E6C-BD03-4412-9289-064B284F360F.jpg (776x1024, 123K)

>3 post ITT
>every one of them some meta anti-this thread WAHH this thread sucks

what a garbage human being overall

Right. Loicense for that opinion and then a permit for that loicense?

Attached: 99854466-F511-47BE-B3B1-3AB91E710DAF.jpg (750x858, 147K)

Can I have another (You) pls?

Attached: 1527731080503.png (604x484, 341K)

>My mother always ends up buying orange juice and apple juice and other juices and then complains saying that I don’t drink enough juice.
here's the best tip i have for that, this is what i do:
>pour 3/4 glass JUST WATER, then mix 1/4 fruit juice. it tastes great and is less sugar

Was looking into supplements and now will do on the iodine supplements. Working on the stockpile. White Gen Z women that aren’t racemixing, nigger loving, whores are hard to come by, but maybe that’s just down here in Florida.

Attached: FC87886E-AE4D-4861-B7A4-25EEC244D6C6.jpg (640x640, 223K)

I agree, too many defeatist cucks on this board who take the easy way out by swallowing the blackpill.

Thanks user. Will try that out.

sure thing. thanks for bumping the thread, keeping it visible, driving more people here and helping to spread the message of OP's post. great work.

Dude the most redpilled white woman I ever met was a redhead in Florida

This

Attached: 016FFFE3-6D0A-4D95-887B-AA9C04E019C5.jpg (915x1024, 205K)

Good thread and summary of the most likely present circumstances.

This guy offers a lot of great, practical advice applicable to many situations other than just early retirement (further links at the very bottom of the page):
wiki.earlyretirementextreme.com/wiki/What_is_ERE?
Study and put into practice what works best for your particularly situation.

Empire is not a way to go, maybe commonwealth. Besides i never had an empire, i work in a pawn shop idiot.

Yeah, they definitely do exist but after decades of Jewish brainwashing, they’re rare and I mean really rare but they definitely do exist.

Attached: 28B6E8B5-70CA-4B29-AEC0-5F0D23EB5656.jpg (1024x662, 154K)

Thanks man. Just shitposting. Always like these threads tbqh.

Thank you user. I’ll definitely look into this guy more.

I am partial to the greeks.
Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Diogenes, Democritus, Parmenides, Epicurus, Plutarch, Solon, Chrisippus.

Also Homer, Euripedes, Aristophanes (not philosophers but amazing nontheless)

As for science and history, it depends on what you are passionate about. You should always be ambitious and thirsty for knowledge. Find things you are passionate about and obsess over them.

But yeah generally i think we should forcefeed prosperity upon niggers so they can leave us the fuck alone for a while. Look at those fucken magnificent roman ruins in Libya

Attached: libyaruins.jpg (1200x1800, 570K)

Empire’s work when you don’t have (((Anglos))) running it and commonwealth’s don’t do shit. But don’t be so buttblasted. I’m only mucking about.

Attached: 11986A8B-497F-4460-9680-19400BE9CB12.jpg (744x650, 113K)

Is Intermittent Fasting still suitable if you are trying to gain weight/muscle as long as you continue to eat above your TDEE. I know that IF is good for testosterone but it seems like a lot of people use it to lose weight.

>Empire’s work when you don’t have (((Anglos))) running it
no they fucking don't. they just result in the centralisation of power and turning everybody into subservient drones. how do you think we got into this state? read tacitus, you empty vessel.

Thanks user. I already have a general idea about who most of the philosophers you listed are but I’ll definitely look into their works more in-depth now. And about you having a preference for Greek philosophers, it’s fine. Greece has rich history, has had many great philosophers and great people to come out of it, regardless of what Greece’s current state is. You should be proud.

Attached: 54008020-A69F-486C-A692-02F436FC865D.jpg (472x535, 183K)

Of course. It's basic physics. If you eat more calories than you expend you will gain weight. It's important that the weight you happen to gain is muscle mass instead of fat. IF is conducive to that, since it upregulates free testosterone, autophagy and ketosis and epinephrine due to the (minuscule) shock of prolongued periods of fasting.

We have to let nature take its course now and let the blacks finally die out. Currently, they only live at the mercy of the white man because we’re the only people that actually have a heart. But that’s also exploited by lesser creature and a certain group of (((people))). We need to let them die out once and for all naturally or by helping them out with that.

We are going to have a civil war. Strap in because, niggers, spics, kikes, fags, trannies, commies, self hating Whites, White niggers etc all will be culled.

Post more architecture and art pls

>Being the subjects of a monarchy
>Everybody that isn’t a royal subject is a subservient drone
Anglo intellectualism right here, folks. You’re only in this position now because of your shitty monarchy, shitty leadership, and your jew tendencies. There’s a reason why you (((Anglos))) are hated by many. You’re literally the jews of white people.

Attached: 9B858B71-AE15-416C-83D2-BE847418CF36.jpg (548x1024, 96K)

Thanks. Also, which hours of the day are your eating hours and when do you fast?

yes and our country will lead in that war.
the great hellenic might will resurface after being in slumber for 2000 years

This

Attached: 8D98F83A-887F-4C73-A9C8-2AF111C8A7CB.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

checkem

That was Leptis Magna. Sabratha was also cool mediterranian trade center.

Attached: Sabratha.jpg (1551x826, 1.04M)

Attached: E12B5E9A-321C-4A3E-B7B8-52E20BEDC9E4.jpg (1024x799, 90K)

To add into this. Do not depend on electronic devices, such as cell phones, computers, tablets, etc. for the be all/end all of access to knowledge. Build a library. Unless you are blind, people have been reading and writing under candlelight for thousands of years. My own example: Build a library that at least has books on mathematics, philosophy, chemistry, physics, biology, medicine, astronomy, history, etc. Unless we run into a book-burning situation (highly doubtful), access to knowledge like that will be worth it's weight in gold. Don't be dependent on 'muh internets'. All it will take is a large solar flare, or EMP strike, and many people who don't understand the basics will die very quickly.

>Learn about cars, mechanical maintenance, simple electronics, how to change tires, how to fix appliances.

This is important as well. Much machinery today is far dependent on gps services, internet, etc. 100 years ago, Man made equipment/mechanics that are pretty much/more of less the same as we use today. There is nothing wrong with driving a beater car if it is cheap and you can fix it. You don't need a GPS controlled/60,000 humvee that you drive to the 'office' as a status symbol.

Being able to filter your own water, grow your own food and learn how to can (canned goods). You can keep canned goods that you make at home for a year, or longer. You can learn how to make your own jelly. You can learn how to can green beans, carrots, tomatoes, etc. It's far healthier for you and cheaper as well.

As for the rest of the Jow Forums stuff, I agree.

I personally do 20/4, but you dont have to start off with that. It takes about 12 hours of fasting for your glycogen reserves to run out and ketosis to initiate. Your body starts braking down fat cells for ketone bodies(for brain function) and energy for ATP. During that process autophagy starts as well. Malformed, mutated, fragile and old cells self-destruct and in turn feed and nourish their healthy satelite cells. Autophagy is even a great weapon against many forms of cancer.

I begin my eating window at 4 PM and end it at 8 PM. I go to the gym at 7 AM since testosterone levels are at their peak between 6 AM and 9 AM.

I like your style kid.

Is this for real?

Τρία αρχίδια θα kάνουμε. Γηραιά χώρα. 1-2 παιδιά η kάθε οιkογένεια. Απλά σkέψου οτι σε όποια πόλη της Ελλάδας να πας 50% από τα άτομα έξω ειναι 45+.

Πολλά παιδιά 3+. Have many children guys 3+.

You just described the UK, did you mean to? lol

Thanks user. Someone’s gotta remind the Brits of what us Americans think about them. July 4th was only ten days ago too. No wonder the bongs are extra salty.

Attached: 31EA562E-CD00-47F4-AA31-581A7E74AA76.jpg (720x720, 85K)

>100000000
thats pretty smol mate
7000000000 total
thats like 15% tops

If you’re talking about the historical event in the pic, then yes. You can look it up too, if you’d like. It’s pretty funny yet sad at the same time.

Not as sad as your neighborhood mutt.

Checked and...

Attached: 0a6bfbad802fe567a9f28db0e4d32aa95b0477e57ffb9b92827cc34561f20b3a.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Never give up.

Attached: 1502810146576.jpg (453x639, 63K)

What do you do at the gym? What's your routine?

i'm predicting a slow decline into eastern-block-tier standards of living. isn't that what happens when you spend all your time prepping for a war that's not going to happen?

>If you want to survive
user, I...

Right. What do you think is being produced when your women and children are being raped by brown hordes of animals? That’s right. Baby Mohammads and Ahmeds.

Attached: 18E4AA18-B8CF-46B8-B664-C2868B02D512.png (535x490, 15K)

Always do and it works wonders for motivation

Attached: 0AEEA7EB-3EC1-4862-A5BF-5DAE46CD0803.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

>That’s right. Baby Mohammads and Ahmeds.
Slaves for the Kalergi Kaliphate

Based pearls of wisdom from Greek user.
It's almost like the wisdom of the ages trickling through.
You make your ancient ancestors proud user.
Something is going to give very soon.
This is a fact.
This Greek user is like a voice crying in the wilderness.
Hear him.
Heed him.
Prepare now.
You ARE hereby now drafted.

When will this meme die?

This. Just be a good goy and continue on with your day. Shhh, nothing is happening and nothing is going to happen.

Attached: 9397BD99-A055-4750-A81F-783A21298718.jpg (836x1024, 88K)

come again, i'm a polish immigrant and if you pull one more ad hominem i'll bang your mum.

Αυτή του η έπαρση όμως τον kατέστησε αντιπαθή στο στράτευμά του, που είχε ως αποτέλεσμα την δολοφονία του
>με δάσkαλο τον Αριστοτέλη, δεν έμαθε τι είναι η ύβρις
γιατί ρε Αλέkο γαμώ δεν πρόσεχες στο μάθημα