Joe rogan rant on republicans

youtube.com/watch?v=SrriqlDF_PI

Attached: Joe-Rogan-Dana-White-Fight-424x3561.jpg (424x356, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Joe-Rogan-1194.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spam your videos else where Tommy

He thinks Obama was the best president ever. This alone proves he is not someone to whom you should look for political guidance.

Yea we get it Joe you figured out how to spam your shit

What a sad cuck

I like his show. He's a free thinker and doesn't give in to group think like the liberals.

He s low IQ.

brainlet rogan thinks the federal government is a solution to every problem. un american cuck

I genuinely dont understand the argument. Hes taking the worst possible example and excusing the actions of millions of mexicans who want to benefit from the economy and welfare state of a nation they have nothing to do with .

On top of that as bad as life is for that cherry picked example I can guarantee their is some ebola ridden congolese doing even worse.

They United States cant just open itself up and bear the burden of the entire planet when it already donates by far the most in charity and is struggling to take care of its own people .

Eddie Bravo is good to go. Rogan made his podcast career by covering believable conspiracy theories and giving good fight analyses and generally coming at things from a realistically common sense angle. Then reddit got ahold of him and now it's just cucking to the leftists. He now makes fun of people who once considered him a friend and who recognized that he was a counterculture icon. Now he's just a drug pushing hippy who's sometimes conservacuck, sometimes libshit. How much has he fallen. Sad.

He's a simpleton who parrots the person opposite him.

brain dead druggie

this. couple too many punches or bjs from Andy Dick.

>these heartbreaking stories will make you say fuck laws and borders n sheeit

>Mid-fifties
>Stoner
>Bald
>5ft 4
>Tie-dye t-shirt
>Jewish wife and kids
>IQ circa 85

>I like his show. He's a free thinker and doesn't give in to group think like the liberals.
Joe Rogan is probably one of the most reasonable liberals out there today. He is an old-school liberal. He is very critical of the SJW stuff. Joe Rogan is less liberal when it comes to economic issues (note: the classic definition of being economically liberal is laissez-fair economics. He thinks universal healthcare and education is fine so he's not exactly laissez-faire).
Joe Rogan is even friends with several conservatives I believe, including Jordan Peterson.
I think martial arts is the reason why Joe Rogan is so open-minded. Martial arts humbles you as an individual. Most modern liberals lack humility. It provides you with discipline. Most modern liberals lack discipline. Joe Rogan knows what it's like to be on his back being choked out. Probably knows what it's like to be punched in the face. Though he says that he doesn't like to do striking martial arts because getting punched in the face at his age is not a good idea.

Joe Rogan is 50 going on 51. So early fifties.
Joe Rogan is a manlet but I don't think he's 5'4". Joe Rogan is reportedly 5'7" according to celeb heights (they actually measure celebs using known baselines and estimates). His professional bios say 5'8". People tend to fib their height by 1 to 2 inches. celebheights.com/s/Joe-Rogan-1194.html

Joe Rogan had a hair transplant in the past. But it was so bad that Joe just said "fuck it, I'm just gonna shave it all off." Seeing him bald was weird at first but I'm used to it now.

How can you still be smoking weed at that age? What a loser.

Don't forget
>barely-in-the-closet

The real question is when is he gonna come out?

>millionaire manlet tells people to do as he says not as he does: part deux.
fuck this uppity little cunt.

So what does Joe Rogan believe today? In accordance with whatever guest he has of course.

Where is that meme of him? I don't have it saved. That space one

Attached: SCIENCE.png (1433x809, 587K)

>I am all for responsible people being able to own guns, but I'm also completely in agreement with people that say that there's too many people out there committing crimes with guns. So how do you, how do you, how do you clean all that up? I do not know.

t. Joe Rogan, the normie intellectual (#1075)

Actual quote

Attached: whatsupfreakbitches.png (640x583, 627K)

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL HARASSERS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>A PARTISAN FBI IS A GOOD THING
>PARTISAN JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION GET OVER IT TRUMP TARDS, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT IT 3 WEEKS BEFORE HILLARY LOST
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE COUNTRY IS MORE POLARIZED THAN IT’S EVER BEEN BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT!
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY!

Attached: 1489010236566.png (1490x1489, 3.86M)

Its kinda funny that there are abunch of anons here calling him a cuck, while he is a successful business owner, with a successful Pod cast with millions of viwers of his channel with a working marriage. and yet he is the loser here. While the majority of anons here are broken resentful young disenfranchised men, looking to scapegoat other people because thats easier than humbling yourself and admitting that maybe there is a problem with yourself.

I wrte this fully expecting someone to call me a cuck or a Jew shill

Most popular podcast on earth. Get fucked POL

thanks, brit-user. that's why I don't listen to his podcast anymore. this guys must be high 24/7

Also sorry about your loss against croatia and now belgium. i was rooting for you.

incoherent/10

Rogan is a moron when it comes to politics and always has been. He's not "redpilled" and never was just because he takes fucking DMT.

Both things can be true at the same time you jewish shill.

>Who are you calling a cuck, user? You want a piece of me?

Attached: 35E30639-6E3A-4D4A-BCC0-934F3626F056.jpg (631x500, 42K)

Joe's biggest problem is that he continues to live in the heart of degeneracy in California and it fucks with his thinking and morals. And he won't just fucking leave even though he's repeatedly stated how much LA and living in that giant city sucks and how awesome Montana is. He's like a different person every time he comes back from his Montana hunting trips.

>free thinker
>Joe Rogan

no idiot.

He's just interesting in interesting topics. And by the way in Hollywood it's not even that weird to be into DMT and hippie mystical shit.

talk about a hollywood kike shill cant get more cucked than "YOU GOT LUCKY YOU GOT LUCKY YOU WERE NOT BORN BROWN AND IN HONDURAS" if they people think they're so unlucky why do they spread their unlucky genes to their unlucky kids just stop reproducing

White privilege is their excuse for being actually privileged assholes.

"Uh no actually guys it's all white people not just me"

Fuckin' cunts.

Actually it's that he has a Jew wife and has always just been a libshit who is interested in fitness and muh drugs and muh nature.

He larps as a backwoodsman to forget he's a turd.

This whole fucking thread is full betas lashing out on a Comedian/Podcaster/Alpha

Attached: Betaman.jpg (359x386, 32K)

I don't understand how this absolute brainlet gets any sort of intellectual credibility.

He's qualified to comment on MMA and nothing else.

Its his opinions, you don't need a qualification to have one.

Dvb5 confirm joe rogen is a try hard faggot

HE JUST GOT LUCKY HES NOT HONDURAN AND BROWN OTHERWISE HE WOULDNT EVEN HJAVE A PODCAST SEE WHAT I DID THERE I USED HIS ARGUMENT AGAINST HIM HAHA WHOS THE BETA NOW

i don't think you're a cuck or a shill, i think you're a misinformed cunt. rogan literally admits to falling into acting that led to his life of riches and ease. and he's from a well-to-do middle class family who paid all his bill until he fell into acting. but nah, he's successful because he done it all by himself. and it was people like me that made his podcast so successful, back in the day it was joe being himself and having opinions on shit and interesting topics. now? now it's the rogan show were he has a huge dent in his ass from sitting on the fucking fence because he loves those libtard $$$'s. the fact he sucks so greedily at the teat of that fraud carpet salesman peterson should tell you all you need to know about rogan these days, but apparently not.

Joe rogan is spot on with this rant. The right has really gotten regressive and lost their fucking find

>A WOMAN CAME HERE POOR WITH A CHILD SO THIS MEANS WE SHOULD LET EVEYRONE INTO OUR COUNTRY

>Joe rogan is spot on with this rant. The right has really gotten regressive and lost their fucking find
Politics is polarizing in the west. Both the right and left are losing their fucking minds. Look at what happened to Papa John for fucks sake. Papa John just said nigger, he didn't use it in a racist context. And now he has been kicked out of the company he founded. The stock price went down a lot. Multiple companies are distancing themselves from Papa John's. Capitalists are the biggest SJWs. (((Day traders))) and (((executives))) follow the herd mentality.

He cant escape, imagine his podcast if he lived in north dakota, who the fuck would he invite to talk?

Why do people take this clown seriously? he's the same dude that wanted people eat insects and drink animal cum

>eat insects
how is that bad?

Get lost Rogan

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (400x400, 32K)

lel open boarders cuck

day of the rope SOON

They're dumb opinions. And he fancies himself a member of the "intellectual dark web."

The only reason his show has success is because he gets interesting guests. He hasn't seemed to realize that no one tunes in to hear Joe Rogan's opinion.

Yeppers

Problem is when you capitulate to those goons. Say 'nigger' and own it. The US has freedom of speech, and they need to start acting like it
But I didn't know that about Papa. Too bad, but his pizza wasn't that good

>Joe's biggest problem is that he continues to live in the heart of degeneracy in California and it fucks with his thinking and morals. And he won't just fucking leave even though he's repeatedly stated how much LA and living in that giant city sucks and how awesome Montana is. He's like a different person every time he comes back from his Montana hunting trips.
Pretty much. I'm in the same boat. I live in Toronto. So naturally I'm going to be liberal to some extent. If you live in a metropolitan area where housing and rent is expensive and you're a typical broke millennial, you're not going to be singing the praises of the free market. I'm tired of liberals shoving mass immigration down my throat. But the conservatives are almost as bad on this front. Even in the United States, how many legal immigrants does Trump's America accept per year? How many illegals are still in the United States?

Fuck anyone who insults Joe.

He let Abby (from RT) in his show and redpilled millions of Americans on Israel.

fuck joe rogan. No one gives a shit about that little kike faggot here

you still.

maybe you got a point on the whole sucking off teats. but my problem is unsuccessful men lashing out at comparative success stories. the reason America went to shit is because we have become a weak people because we now resent success maybe because the system rewards nepotist Jews. Instead of being chose for merit.

as this sellout fag gets older his anus gets bigger and fuller of shitlib cock.

Jeez....i did not know that. What a fucking retard.

>And he fancies himself a member of the "intellectual dark web."

Yeah thats pretty fucking cringe, but what will you expect from an oldhead like him, what is he a gen xer right? His mentality is really different from us but that doesn't mean he is a cuck. You don't judge the past just because you have dirrent standards now.

>maybe you got a point on the whole sucking off teats. but my problem is unsuccessful men lashing out at comparative success stories. the reason America went to shit is because we have become a weak people because we now resent success maybe because the system rewards nepotist Jews. Instead of being chose for merit.
What the fuck are you talking about dude? America is still very much hyper capitalist. It's just that corporations virtue signal to LGBT, racial minorities and women today because corporations are all about brand image and cater to mob rule. If SJWs got half as angry about income inequality as they get angry about Papa John saying nigger, this world would be drastically different.

>I like his show
i like his guests more, when they actually have something interesting to talk about

> the conversation is about technology
> "Technological butterflies"

> the coversation is about drugs
> "DMT and THC..."

> the conversation gets a bit too uncomfortable
> [Changes the subject to something inane like a chimp's muscle strength or just drops the subject entirely for a new line of conversation]

Joe is too damn predictable to be enjoyable.

>Be manlet
>Brag about steroid use
>Still look like shit

>you can't take the kids away
>despite the fact that human smuggling occurs across the border
>you can totally trust criminals that the kids they're bringing are theirs and they are definitely not being smuggled for sex trafficking

fuck OFF

Attached: 00.jpg (341x450, 53K)

so is trump but neither rogan nor trump woke up asking to be brainlets and it hasn't hurt their professional careers

You're not wrong that america is still hyper capitalist, but who are the one with all the capital?
whites?

he reminds me of that douche on youtube, Philip franco or whatever, who say "I'm like totally neutral and rational, I look at both sides, now let's just get along and punch those fucking Nazis"

Shut the fuck up rogaine, go do some more drugs, roll around with men,
and finally come out of the closet
Faggot

Joe is being a giant faggot lately. The other day he let a Mexican/Latina bitch parrot a bunch of generic SJW horseshit on his show and didn't question any of it.

I'll judge him as he should be judged.

He's a hack as a comedian, he's mediocre as a podcast host, and the only thing he's qualified in commenting on is fighting.

>but who are the one with all the capital?
>whites?
Oh I'm redpilled on the Jewish Question. White bourgeoisie like Jeff Bezos are part of the problem too. All those day traders who dumped Papa John's stock upon him saying nigger, they couldn't have all been Jews. The mass dumping of Papa John's stock is the reason why he ended up being fired by the board.

Attached: 1520114207700.gif (995x1054, 184K)

you got a source?

He’s always seemed like an atheist degenerate before his podcast took off. I never found him that funny to begin with so I’ve always been shocked by his popularity.

joe rogan is a fucking retard
>hurr durr, i cant think 3 steps ahead, i can only solve thingies which are right in front of my eyes!
>whats the meaning of the word "consequences"
you dont want all these illegals deported? fine! pay for them, house them, feed them, cloth them, take responsibility for their actions - take their prison time

fucking imbecile, he got too many hits on his empty skull

>I'll judge him as he should be judged.
thats totally fair but remember he's the successful one and not you or even me. Maybe we should learn for our opponents instead of crying because of his opinions however shit they are.

>All those day traders who dumped Papa John's stock upon him saying nigger

In this political climate he gave them an excuse to drop him. Jews always look for an excuse to make whites look bad. and when they get caught they say "Fellow Whites" to obfuscate the fact that they are of a semetic deposition.

checked! Rogan is a Tool.

Attached: R A D I C A L.png (1259x698, 193K)

>talks about immigration
>gives an example of a poor woman from guatemala
>most immigrants are male niggers and spics

I don't get people being mad saying he just agrees with whoever he has on. It's a podcast made for the sake of entertainment what is he supposed to do? Be an autistic fuck to everyone he doesn't completely agree with? There is a way to discuss differences of opinion with tact. Obviously that's not something the average /pol user understands

Attached: 1531525184409.jpg (640x451, 56K)

This guy is just one massive retard.

He is a liberal.

Shut up Jamie you faggot.

I really like this fucking Job, Plz stop talking shit about my boss. I got bills to pay.

>Be an autistic fuck to everyone he doesn't completely agree with?

Then he'd be bald Shapiro.

kek

"fuck having laws and borders and shit" the video

what a retard

>Maybe we should learn for our opponents instead of crying because of his opinions

There's nothing to learn from Joe Rogan except that being a good goy who challenges nothing and recites politically correct opinions will maintain your flow of sheckles.

He leans both ways depending on the context. He has his own opinions and doesn’t fall in line with the propaganda. You couldn’t describe him as a marxist or SJW or whatever. People are entitled to their own opinions.

The 90 IQ of the unfortunate 56% face.
Just enough to not commit crimes and assimilate to a society.
Not enough to gain access to the Faustian spirit and change things for the better.

Attached: diversity vs BROWN.jpg (480x476, 26K)

What exactly are his arguments? He just says reactionary shit but doesn't give a solution to anything. "WE SHOULDN'T SEPERATE FAMILIES AT THE BORDER" okay. What should we do then? How do we handle gf groups that cross together? Holy fuck it's easy to be this reactionary when you're rich as fuck.

Forgot about him and his start. It's true, he was an alternative podcast. Now we're supposed to listen to every opinion this retard has?

Joe must live in a world where resource scarcity doesn't exist, and we can provide everything to everyone for free by shoving a gun from the government down an "apostate's" throat telling them to "get with the fucking program" as bodies are piling up and the world is burning because ONCE AGAIN the "wizards of smart" believe we can have utopia on Earth instead of accepting the fact that reality is sometimes shitty but we deal with it.

joe is a brainlet

Attached: rogantwink.png (2000x339, 644K)

Free thinker or capitalist churning our subjects most likely to grow his viewer base?

has joe commented on the teen boy who died after ODing on MDMA yet?

Attached: rogaine.png (262x220, 86K)

If you didn't give up on Rogan when the JRE backdrop was a Rosa Parks mugshot, you deserve everything you get.

Attached: chrisburke.jpg (360x418, 25K)

This guy is an idiot.

> you can treat others inhumanely because of bullshit laws

HAHAAHHA wow this is such a pathetic post