Religion

Can someone explain religion to me?
I just don't understand how someone can believe in something that has literally no proof of existing.
If god was real, why doesn't he show any signs anymore? He did in the Bible.
Why doesn't he do it nowadays?
You never hear of people saying that God contacted them, and if you do they're in the asylums.
Is that what religion is? Some bullshit stories made by people with schizophremia? Why do people believe these stories? Is it because they were indoctrinated as children? Shouldn't that be illegal?

Attached: fedoramodel.png (420x420, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_FmRZEYa1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J5nEuWVU07I
youtube.com/watch?v=vuRFdOyzD8c
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=lHzhDGyG_EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, why do you go to one and find out?

Go to what?

Attached: Khazarian_Jew.png (900x3186, 814K)

It's a crutch, something to help you cope with life, death and anything else you're too stupid able to comprehend.

It's all bollocks mate.
You dont need religion to know the degenerate evil in the world.
Dont fall for the christ cuck meme.
Without religion:
>Conservative values are still true
>Kikes are still kikes
>Paedos should still be shot
>Marriage is best for families and society
>Murder is bad
>Stealing is bad
>Cutting your dick off doesnt make you a woman.
>Trying your best is a good way to live.

etc etc...
Most of the degenerate shit in the world today isnt even proscribed in religion, well not explicitly in their so called holy books.

Attached: 73885692834.jpg (408x450, 111K)

Religion is man reaching up to God
Christianity is God reaching down to man

>Often times, it's more about tribalism than about the belief system.
>Most normal people are absolutely bored by discussions about religious doctrine.
>Being part of a religious group is like being part of a group of people who all cheer together for the same team.
>People will do all sorts of stupid stuff for the of their tribe.

Any proof that your so called God exists?

it's just a framework of moral rules to keep large groups of people working together in relative harmony
the supernatural faith part is to convince unmotivaded and undisciplined people to follow the rules without having to fully internalize and understand them
that's literally it

Attached: hetQSyF.jpg (485x443, 38K)

Attached: download.jpg (177x159, 7K)

>atheist in Cyprus
you're anglo, aren't you? Otherwise, how do you cope, I've heard that Cyprus is very religious, and the few Cypriots I know only solidify this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_FmRZEYa1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J5nEuWVU07I
youtube.com/watch?v=vuRFdOyzD8c

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

Attached: 1527956657671.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

It's all Orthodox here.
I cope fine.
I think Jesus taught some good things.
But I leave it at that.
Believing jesus came back to life after 3 days, I'll pass.

>I think Jesus taught some good things.
>But I leave it at that.
I am of this exact opinion. The NT is good as a morality compass, but son of god etc., naah

i wish i even had time to think about those things, the nature of world, philosophy, absolute matters etc. but i have to fend of all the niggers from my backyard

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>2015

i used to be an atheist. but then i saw how against christianity all of the media and hollywood is, and observed the decline in the culture around me as the propaganda took hold. that was all the sign i needed.

It's emotional support for white niggers and other vermin who can't make sense out of life on their own.

Not so much against Christianity, but against the public's belief in the transcendent. They want the people to view the state as God; the arbiter of ultimate justice and material security in a world with no afterlife. The pagan Roman republic was doing fine without Christianity.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHzhDGyG_EE

>roblox

Because, unlike you fedora tipping retards, we actually look at BOTH sides of the evidence to see if we can believe it. If you're too proud of your own beliefs to examine evidence that might undermine them, you have no position to demand an answer from those of us who have.

Repent, for the End is nigh.

Attached: image.jpg (1199x663, 396K)

>Is that what religion is? Some bullshit stories made by people with schizophremia?
Yes.
>If god was real, why doesn't he show any signs anymore?
Why god should bother with that? He would give you sign and you would ask for more. Pointless.
>He did in the Bible.
Bible is proof of god as Star Wars are proof of jedi and sith.
>Why do people believe these stories?
People know there is god. These stories may be bullshit but it is at least some explenation. Not realy good one and used to control people.
>Shouldn't that be illegal?
Be non white in Europe should be illegal. Racemixing should be illegal. But you can belive in whatever you want. Nobody forced me to belive in christ or allah, so it is propably just problem of your country.

>the Bible contains evidence
This is what white niggers delude themselves with

-Answers existential questions with hopeful answers instead of "it is all just black after you die."

-Has answers for anything in the objective world, ie people get sick because God wanted so.

-Psychological support especially during period of illness or loss of a loved one

-If fear is the mother of all morals, religion adds a layer of safegaurd and safeties that caters to secure fears of man ie you are going away from home for a while and you don't want to get back home to your wife fucking other men, if you get her to believe she will rot in hell for an eternity adultery, she is likely to cheat and be a good wife

Less likely*

Anyway religion is dope and is not necessarily bad but it is outdated and semi useless now

faith works in the opposite direction as science. you start at the conclusion first, the belief in God's existence, and then you will start see the evidence unfold, not the other way around. science is making discoveries and predictions about the material world, religion is about man's inner spiritual reality. the one can't be judged by the standards of the other

Basically, people that cannot develop superior logic and lateral thinking, need somewhere to share their stupidity. Religion keeps them from losing their minds over what they cannot make sense of in this world. Its a massive form of distraction for those lost for answers. Scientific minded people on the other hand, seek answers (real answers such as facts for knowledge... not religious metaphors)