What makes burgers retarded enough to kill endangered animals while still being fat?

What makes burgers retarded enough to kill endangered animals while still being fat?
For extra points, why are they posting their crimes on faceberg?

turtleboysports.com/fitchburg-fupa-fungus-kills-turtle-by-kicking-it-in-the-head-for-absolutely-no-reason-while-butt-bandit-thunder-buddy-films-and-posts-to-facebook/

Attached: 36544884_1756219194432981_4501779643568750592_n.jpg (750x1334, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7754674
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first of all fuck that
that's a snapping turtle
they are the pitbulls of the turtle world. but beyond that, it's good to kill and eat them. it's a lot like corned beef. they are nasty, mean creatures but they can be stewed or even grilled real nice. that's not animal cruelty assuming he ate it. and even if he didn't, it's a dangerous creature and should be laid low

Not all Americans have bodies capable of sweating out all the chemicals they eat in their Mc Donalds burgers so things like this is expected

If they do not look like mutts, they are fat and abuse animals.

What the fuck is wrong with that shithole?

Attached: 1530922620675.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

This. That turtle could have chomped clean through that idiots foot. That is one of the dumbest things I have seen today.

I refuse to eat any fast foods, especially american. How can people eat that poison?

Attached: 20180714_215940.jpg (3363x2132, 3.88M)

Find and kill this mutt

Step one, get yourself an empty bleach bottle, a large aluminum trawl hook and some steel leader. Then put a piece of meat on the hook that is attached to the steel leader which is tied to the white bleach bottle with gun line. Toss it out in the water. The next morning you will have yourself a snapper

He's 100% Aryan though.

Attached: 36619550_1756219154432985_4832716455797587968_n.jpg (750x1334, 112K)

> instead let me eat some of this skillet fried dirt

Isn't one of those turtles that can rip off your arm?

That's because you cant afford it nigger.

Are you advocating for murdering bears, lions and tigers as well because they are predators?

these things aren't even slightly endangered lol

they are fucking horrendous dude. we had tons of them where i grew up and any time you were driving around swamps there was a good chance you'd have to avoid them as they crossed the road
i was with my dad as a kid and we got pissed about seeing a huge one, so he grabbed it with the idea that we'd repopulate it elsewhere
put it in a drinking trough and it was gone the next day. it was in the neighbors yard probably trying to fuck with his chickens. so we shot it and its evil fucking heart beat in my hand easily a half hour after it was dead
grilled it. no problem
meme flag city slicker at best
this guy is a great poster. one of the best. gear down, big rig
yes. and whats worse is that their neck can extend so fucking far that they can bite you easily if you hold them by the sides of the shell. if you are going to handle a snapping turtle and don't want to bleed out, you must grab it from the tail and just hold it at a distance

Eaten a lot of Polish dishes but what is that? Potato? Rice? Onion? Ricotta? Is there ground beef in it?

he's a wigger

Attached: 1518132473312.png (1224x1074, 844K)

What makes humans retarded enough to kill plants for drugs?

Your brain is a mushroom just feed off the DMT you naturally produce you orangutan mongolid sub-nautical nigger

Dumbass euroniggers wish they could straight coldcock a fucking dinosaur like that. Instead they have to settle for shitposting and praying to Mecca.

Yes stupid faggot. I shoot black bears and coyotes all the time with my .243 Winchester. I shoot the bears in the guts so they fuck off and I don't have to figure out what to do with a dead bear out of season.

>this guy is a great poster. one of the best. gear down, big rig
Come on now. I'm not even trying today. If I did I would put buckwheat in OP and find better topic than animal abuse.

Convince me why I should give a fuck about some random act of cruelty in a world full of organized, methodical evil.

Attached: dale-gribble-conspiracy-theories.jpg (650x408, 51K)

>That's because you cant afford it nigger.
Fucking hate that argument
A hamburger costs a single euro where I live in.

If you eat fast food more than once a month you should off yourself for the human waste you are.

Anyone who would want to harm another human being to save a wild animal is a seriously deranged psychopath and should probably be locked up

American education

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7754674

But he could kill in a normal way, not like he did, which is to mistreat the animal to death

this is actually the quickest and most humane way put down an animal though

where is this video anyway

was it really that bad?

i didnt watch the video but from this photo it looks like he kicked it
that's lights out if he connected good

by the way, cigano fights tonight

IT AINT BAD IF HE EATS IT

Attached: 1401235968050.png (896x716, 71K)

>why I should give a fuck
Your god apparently caused this. You have much to think about.

Hey you want to see something funny? Get a steel 55 gallon drum and cut an X in the top then push the points in a bit. Then put a bunch of molasses and bread in the bottom. Stupid bear will stick his head in to get the bread and then have the barrel stuck on his head. You will hear it rampaging in the woods and you can go shoot it if you want or just leave it until it bleeds to death

that's basically true
if you're killing gypsies though it doesnt matter if you eat them or not - it is always good

Whatever Ahmed go drink some camel piss

WHERE IS THE BEER
Why did you took the beer?

WTF is this ?

That snapping turtle could've bit his toes off.

Wait nvm I spilled it on the floor. They just don't make em like they used to.

Remember that time when we went skateboarding together? Those were the days.

He could step on the head but a kick could not even kill the turtle.

Eating an animal is the most respectful thing you can do after you kill it.

So?

I dont think he likes turtles

Snapping turtles are the pitbulls of turtles, fuck them. He did good.

Insightful analysis

yes but we don't know that he ate it afterwards.

This doesn't what the bible said. You are parroting Japanese who according to cristcucks have false religion.

They're conspiring little things. They later grow up into Orcs if you're not vigilant enough.

no wonder White Race is a dying race.

For me the problem is how it killed.

>Fantastic Story, Bro
Pic

Attached: 5dff7ce37400c4cce73b671923ebf734.jpg (474x675, 81K)

>Brazil

it depends on the fucking kick man
either way, and i'm done with this thread because there are too many people who are unaware of the snapping turtle question
they are bad news
is there an echo in here?
love you, pal. people dont know about these things if they dont have them
they get fucking GIGANTIC and will attack you while you're fishing
they come straight from Hell

A turtle snapped your dick when you were cringe or something?

It was a quick hit to the head, stunned then probably cut by the throat and bled while unconscious. Much more humane than you hue monkeys do to each other on the daily. Probably even better than sweden and their chicken "drowning" system.

Snapping turtle's are the Satan's Anus after Super Hot Wings of nature. I would rather tangle with a coyote or a black bear than a snapper.

Attached: SariFu2.png (1366x768, 1.62M)

>

>not linking the video or webm

Attached: 1511481949616.png (1264x852, 1.14M)

Dziękuję

Try saying that in english

>you will never drop mother fucking leonardo with single kick to the throat

why even live? also, that pic needs shredder's armor shooped onto the dude

Attached: tumblr_nmykqp4EhF1snebhwo5_400.gif (300x169, 1.95M)

This to be honest.

>walking through a marsh/pond in shoes
>step in the wrong whole
>SNAPPPPP
fuck those fuckers, kill them all

you meant young
but no
i just saw the danger in their behavior and decided we could get a long much better as a country if they were indiscriminately killed
you have contract killers for wild hogs and they gun them down from helicopters to protect wildlife
there are examples of this everywhere on earth
snapping turtles are BAD NEWS and killing them is RIGHTEOUS
i hope this helps. my main point is that they are good to eat

Attached: Alligator-snapping-turtle-3.jpg (600x690, 141K)

>attacking an animal for shits and giggles
Shit person. Snapping turtles are dangerous, but they're not malicious and should be respected. If you're going to eat it just kill it quickly and be done, don't be sadistic like a chink and make it suffer.

Attached: 1515274279737.webm (854x480, 2.51M)

Murdering innocent animals just because they are as god created them is a sin, you know?

Fuck those shellback niggers. Some are around the size of a garbage can lid and can snap bone with ease. I don't condone any form of animal cruelty and this mutts a dumbass. He should have had a few toes missing from this stunt.

Nobody fucking cares if he ate it, I'm just glad it's dead.

Only thing this kid did wrong was putting it on social media.

Wrong. God said you are free to fucking murder animals at your discretion.
>And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

then so be it
that is a twisted misrepresentation, but whatever
shellback niggers almost made me vomit from laughter

>you have contract killers for wild hogs and they gun them down from helicopters to protect wildlife
Because they're an invasive species you dumb cunt. If you're having issues with snapping turtles then you should probably stop sticking your hands into holes you can't even see through the murky water like a god damn tard.

What are you Saying?

right
if you're having issues with niggers then you should probably stop sticking your hands into any urban environment in this country

Attached: 1475441482328.png (600x438, 47K)

That you live in a murderous shit hole where people get their arms and legs chopped off while still alive and aware and you are here trying to tell burgers to stop killing animals. Seems ironic to me.

Nasi goreng

>turtleboysports.com

>How can people eat that poison?
Because it tastes good. That's why we eat the sugary, salty, fattening stuff we do.

Yes. Many animals evolved to fear humans. We don't have to exterminate them just ensure that they fear us so when they met a unarmed human they don't eat him

Hey dont you eat ants right from the hive with a stick you fucking jungle savage?

It's not. It's much healthier, cheaper and generally beter.

>comparing walking down a street in the city to shoving your hand into holes in muddy water banks
Holy fuck, Cletus. No, shoving your hand anywhere you know might contain a snapping turtle is closer to walking into the projects waving around a wad of cash and malt liquor. Whatever happens at that point is on you because your dumbass should have known better.

Don't they teach that sodium glutamate makes anything taste good in burger schools?

Nothing can fix what's wrong with you, Deliverance.

Attached: banjoboy.gif (500x200, 72K)

It's just a regular turtle. Everyone ITT is retarded. A snapping turtle has a beak shaped mouth. Look at its head.

Like you ever had nasi goreng, dildo.

Turtles are incapable of fear. They don't have long term memory that isn't imprinted at birth.

I thought you Pollacks were more base than this.

Holy shit. The turtle is jumping there?? How is that physically possible? What happened to the dude?

I like looking at Jow Forums BTFOing itself. Why ruin the fun?

For anyone reading these memes about muh evil snapping turtles and wondering if it's true: I've been raising a baby common snapper and I've been feeding him worms. He takes great care to never bite my fingers and he'll swim towards me to ask for food. It's a reptile so he's never going to be cuddly, but honestly him respecting me and trying not to bite me is more courtesy than I expected. I have him because his back legs are disabled and I don't think he could make it in the wild. They move more now though, so maybe one day he won't be crippled. So anyways my point is that wild ones are probably assholes, but they actually are intelligent and they should not be killed just because. Respect wild creatures.

Turtle soup is tasty

kek

Genetic memory exists and is present in every single brained living being I can think of

>Kills turtle with one kick
"Give me Tong Po! I want Tong Po!"

aka white flight

We find murdering animals for laughs a strong indication of mental issues. Protip, we have one dangerous species in Poland and it's some bears living in high mountains.

what the fuck is that gruel?

>that fucking website
>that fucking headline
>no link to the video
fuck off!

this. also a sharp kick puts the turtle out fast and humanely.
When Poland starting shitting out pussies like you; are you sure you're not a proxy fag?

>What happened to the dude?
Don't know, the vid ends there. Was on /wsg/ with audio, and you can hear it hit the camera and the guy making panicked noises, but he doesn't scream so he probably just gets the shit scared out of him.
>The turtle is jumping there?? How is that physically possible?
They're big and heavy, but they still have strong legs and can lunge a bit. It's mostly their necks shooting out like a rocket that you have to worry about.