What really happened with the January 13th Hawaiian Missile Alert, Jow Forums? Was it really just an oopsie...

What really happened with the January 13th Hawaiian Missile Alert, Jow Forums? Was it really just an oopsie? A reminder to the people that there are still threats around? A test to see how the public would react to a nuclear attack? A preamble of similar "alerts" to come?

Attached: dims[1].jpg (746x568, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vern_Miyagi
youtu.be/_7w12JpXALA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu98HPgkK5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funniest reading was that guy who nailed his sister because they thought the world was about to end.

But he felt so ashamed he pussed out and dind't tell us all the funny details.

A Hillary Clinton supporter, pissed off, saw a chance to make everyone shit their pants because Trump won.

He's lost his job and has been charged with several crimes. But he's happy he made all the Trump voters shit their pants, because that would have been impossible if Hillary won the election. No one would believe NK would nuke Hawaii if Hillary was president.

Absolutely not. I think the US army wanted to gather information on citizen reactions and military response times.
The Japs had an “accidental” missle alert too that same exact week.
All of this was happening when Rocket Man was posturing his new long range ICBM’s.

Attached: 677C8F3A-E176-4FE1-9957-B83433B6F6F3.jpg (474x1470, 167K)

I read somewhere that he didn't lose his job, that the Hawaiian government just reassigned him.

Daily reminder a few days after that Wisconsin got orbital striked with some space laser.

Classified.
Apart from the user who fugged his sister.

That's the thing. It sounds too serious to have been just a mistake as both media and government presented it. It took 40 minutes for the message dismissing the first one as a mistake to be sent out. And the fact that the original message ended with "This is not a drill" made everything more confusing.

What was the government looking for with this?

I remember

ISRAEL TRIED TO NUKE HAWAII AND THEN JAPAN 2 DAYS LATER

Attached: 1518222795890.jpg (2800x2549, 3.97M)

I had forgotten about this. I guess memory holing is really real.

I think it was an actual accident desu. If they wanted to falseflag they would of found a better way

Attached: 1515909799470.jpg (1018x951, 276K)

Vern Myagi was the guy who “accidentally” flipped the “Do Not Flip Switch unless WW 3 is happening nigga.”
After the chaos he get reassigned to another military position...
If you fuck up a salute in ROTC you get your shit pushed in.
How the fuck do you get away with a colossal “accident” like this, during North Korea’s Nuke posturing, and still have a military job?!?
Short answer is you don’t.
This was planned during Kim’s ICBM dickwaving.

Attached: 0B90B9DD-CA28-4B46-8D3C-8C7162072404.jpg (306x372, 32K)

Why is it I'm the only one remembering the space laser in Wisconsin incident that happened during that time, too. Mods were even starting to delete threads about it.

Foiled NK attack, after which they were exposed and forced into submission.

Attached: 1527682797517.webm (1004x532, 1010K)

KEK, I remember that. Absolute mad lad

deep state chimpout at losing power

Holy shit, it was a nip who did it? That kind of explains it then doesn't it?

Pacific population reactions to an actual nuclear threat.
Sneaky cunts didn’t account for the population wising up to Japan pulling the same thing.

the nuclear warning center was probably staffed with incompetent sheboons

shiiiiit gotta finna git dat gud gubmint job, gnome saying?

The man served 37 years to get the rank of Major General in the US National Army.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vern_Miyagi
A nip, but a loyal American nonetheless.

You cannot have this kind of military experience and fuck up so royally during an already tense time in the pacific.

Cue was so good with predicting earthquakes (((they))) shut down the website we were monitoring seismic data from with a DDoS attack
Also Epsteins island got rod of goded when they were trying to destroy evidence there

And there was that

There seems to be a lot of activity since pic related, no ones seen Jacob and theyve sold off land (traded real estate for banknotes)

Attached: 1510946240773m.jpg (1024x410, 58K)

Rogue deep state sub tried to start WW3 by launching a missile because they were pissed Trump was fixing relations with Norks.

See below video for proof of missile launch (around 0:13):

youtu.be/_7w12JpXALA

Attached: 1507742535754.jpg (1173x1110, 305K)

It wasn't a rogue sub. Netanyahu ordered the attack himself.

Phone posters need to be gassed.

the fuck?

Screencap?

Lol get fucking real

Google Meteor michigan

STOP SPREADING DISINFORMATION!
You know Jow Forums has its own agenda and you are trying to sweep an actual mock ICBM test under the rug of political incorrectness.

No, the whole area is democrat controlled.

It was an attempt to scare people.

Attached: 1507221323695.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Why do you think the Jews lost their shit about Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un? Because now Israel can't fire a nuke and false flag as North Korea.

Attached: 1516245765992.jpg (1200x994, 722K)

Is that a rare flag?

> 7 posts by this ID
Why are you trying to weaponize Jow Forums and deny us the truth of what happened?
You are literally acting like the stereotype of the Jew as a sneaky, mischievous, subversive, rat.

Sauce faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-165218_Xbox.jpg (1440x2560, 506K)

Fpbp

Attached: 1525888442948.jpg (675x900, 160K)

What is this though?
>another (((meteor)))
>with no signs that is existed

no fucking idea.

Kim launched. Same as the similar "false alarm" in Japan a bit later.

We shot both missiles down.

It's why he's at the negotiating table right now.

Oh wow wots this then?

You have sure have a lot of those images on hand for such a low-key thread...
It’s almost as if you were prepared to sidetrack who performed the Nuclear Mock trial.
The US military.
Whatever your real intentions are I don’t care, I know enough about our people to trust them.
So what does that make you?

Hopefully Iran invades Israel soon.

Attached: 1524698228008.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

Nice trips analyst.

IT WAS A FALSE FLAG!!!

screencap?

Bullshit.
If those mistakes hit ANY allied clay there would be Fire and Fury the likes of which this world has never seen upon Kim’s Regime.
Kim is smarter than that and so are we.
Hence why we needed information about the pacific population’s reaction to a potential threat!!

>be Hawaii
>alarms aler to incoming missile
>"OhShitNiggerWatDo?jpg"
>Quick, frantically half-ass together some BS story that "the alarms sounded all by themselves but was wrong tho"
FIVE MINUTES LATER
>Japan receives an incoming missile alarm
>"OhShitNiggerForReelzDoh.png"
>"Don wolly. Iss jussa fawse alarm doh"

>meanwhile, a Dolphin class sub built by ThyssenKrupp in Germany, and paid for by the US taxpaying goyslave for use by Israel parks behind a US Navy facility somewhere off the coast of Alaska

Attached: mossad target practice.jpg (498x343, 57K)

Anti-Trump forces managed to disable three interlocks and send out a fake alert. There is no way the media (CIA) story is true because it requires three different actions to activate the alert.

There are fifth columnists in the government and I’d wager a shekel that we can guess who they are.

HAHAHAHA BASED ASIAN HAHAHAHA

Pressed the wrong button haha.

Haha.

Pay your taxes.

I think people should get the hell out of Jow Forums for some time and head over to real boards like Jow Forums and /out/ to learn how society works. If you had ever spent time in Jow Forums you would immediately understand that the statement the government put out that "the GUI for the program is not very good" is an understatement of the century and anything you could imagine is probably 10x better than the real thing.

That was Michigan, like 1 day after. Lets not forget Japan also had a "Missle alert system failure" within the same 5 day span. Deep State wanted to start WW3 and blame North Korea. Trump stopped it, North Korea is soon to be an ally. Imagine that

It was a cover up of some kind. Or it was real and it was prevented.

I think it may have been the deep state trying to false flag Russia.

All I know is the explanation did not seem to add up. "he pushed the wrong button"

They would have solved this instantly not in 15 minutes.

I think the scariest part is just seeing how all the people would react. Some didn't seem to care too much.

I don't think they care about NK user. They want to take over Iran next and Russia is stopping them. So it is Russia as a false flag.

Just listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu98HPgkK5Q

Attached: JPvpTrt.png (1366x768, 177K)

Rogue actor in deep state fired SLBM at Hawaii. Intercepted and destroyed by Aegis cruiser out of Pearl. The only question is whether it was a US sub or an Israeli sub that fired it.

It wasnt true though, not the missle, i mean the sister fkr!

nice

Hey Rabbi watcha doin?

Attached: 96388598.jpg (770x433, 34K)

This is being slid hard here

Guess who was also on the island at that time...

Clintons, Huma etc...

Loose lips sink ships and dead men tell no tales.

Baits US into another war...

It was all real.

The war rages on. Godspeed to all of us.

SpaceX’s Dragon cargo capsule returned to Earth at the same time as the alert, half an hour before landing it passed exactly across North Korea and then passed Hawaii and splash

Something entered Earth's atmosphere that triggered the nuclear missile alert system which had to be shut down on hand.

There we go.

/thread

Hawaii is a multicultural, nihilistic Babylon where Europeans are a minority and Pacific Islanders run half the state government. You underestimate how fucking dumb these pineapple niggers are, and that most of us didn’t even take the text message seriously because we understand that the local government is entirely inept.

Source: lived in Hawaii for 8 years

I can’t any of the user posts on that james fields part wtf

Are you on a phone? Click the image then go to the url and right before ".jpg" there should be an "m". Remove that m.