Why do men not get called out for race mixing as much as women?

White men race-mix more than white women
Black men race-mix more than black women
But in both communities, there is more of an outrage when women race mix
Why is this?

Attached: 6F2F0E57-C10A-4D88-9A3D-E4A76C360380.jpg (1242x1543, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico#Race_and_origin_history
old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/8yqakj/reddit_ban_rbraincels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women are gatekeepers of sex

Whyte Countries are THE BLACK MAN'S PARADISE.

Such a shame, such a waste.

when men do it, its called assimilation
when women do it, its called being a idiot

JEWS are destroying the White race by promoting race mixing, homosexuality, feminism, divorce, birth control, abortion rights, sex with dolls, mgtow. Jews push for mass immigration into White lands.

Attached: 1531452720206.jpg (909x909, 131K)

>When your men are taking foreign brides, your tribe has won a war. When your women are taking foreign husbands, your tribe has lost a war.

That’s a fair question. My wife is Puerto Rican. Go ahead, give me shit. I deserve it.

Whyte Women with Black Babies should liv in Black Countries.

>implying there was war

Because when it comes to making white children, we could have a single alpha fertilize all of the baby factories. It's sad that some white men create mutts, but at least we aren't losing yet another white baby factory.

Because women are the spoils of War.

Well if you insist.
You goddam traitor!!

Attached: killthemkeanu.jpg (420x410, 17K)

you plant your seed, and you can plant you seed again. a women can only have say 15 children a man can have as much as he wants.

Attached: this-is-bait-of-cellent-quality-27681140.png (500x523, 37K)

It's instinctual on a deep subconscious level from back when this sort of thing would occur. Also we did loose a war.

Mens sperm has very little value and difficulty associated with it, so pumping a few into various inferior non white specimens is a net benefit to us (whites), as long as he doesn't bother putting too much effort into raising it, and ideally leaves it to a nonwhite cuck to raise for him.

A womans womb has incredible value, though, and also, 9/10 if slutty enough to be knocked up by an out-of-tribe male, will end up leaving it with some hapless in-tribe cuck to raise;

So, yeah, white women who fuck outside the group should be looked at with disgust.

White men who get some on the side, every now and then, degenerate, maybe, but nowhere near as bad.

Because when men do it, we are cucking the other race. When I was travelling through South America I had Latino guys stare at me like they wanted to kill me when I was kissing their women and feeling their tits in clubs in front of them.

Because of the nautical niggers floating in the mujaharasasa of the Wyatt, race.

Trust me I was a white nordic woman in a 56th past life and niggers were only good for beating and slavery

>herp derp war on level you cannot possibly imagine goyim
nah, this is just memefaggotry
west is full of cucks

Oh, and when I told the girls, they told me they hated me because I am tall, handsome, white and can get all the girls. I felt like a king.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

now be louder please

I've never seen a white guy walking around with 8 little savages. A white guy can have white kids even if he made the mistake of having a kid with a black woman, a white woman once she's tainted no white guy will have her.

I'm talking about the culture war. We lost the culture war.

Puerto Rico is majority white tho:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico#Race_and_origin_history

At the end of the day, the white race is demographically dying
We need both white women and white men to have white kids
Both should be demonised

Besides you werent at hellen's gate when we rallied the troops and beheaded all sorts of cattle, men women children, cattle and nigger slaves

I miss the medieval age.

By far the most common mixed race couple I see is BMWF

This doesn't show up in the stats that Jow Forums uses though because they aren't married, and they don't show up in marriage stats.

for a woman it is a jealousy thing, they do not feel appreciated, for a man it is betrayal to the tribe.

Are there many mudsharks in Portugal?

the winner earns the woman of his choice. what's your problem again?

>White men race-mix more than white women
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The land was so red it was like someone spilled Kool-aid everywhere and a few chocolate chips if you counted the shit.

I agree whole heartedly.

A population of 1,000,000 is a lot for a large mammal

The white race's problem is a lack of borders, not a lack of people.

they do, just in other ways
when a woman is seen with a brown child people immediately think that their husband is brown as well
when a man is seen with a brown child, people think he's a paedophilia because they don't assume its his

Women can also be cucked
Black women feel very jealous that black men are choosing other races

You don’t believe that?

They were visibly angry at me. One even yelled at me "fucking white boy" when I was walking down the street with a hot Latina who I had just finished fucking minutes before.

It felt glorious.

Women open legs. Women carry babies. Women chose who they fuck. They are to blame.

She could have top model daughter. Instead she have this demon spawn. She will end in hell for this for sure.

sperm is not a valuable resource, eggs are.

Women have always been a fought over resource.

it's true, dumbass

Women are property. A property can only have one owner. White men do not own white women anymore so it is okay for them to mix with others.

could be,could be a different country and different view, could be that you notice them more, you be they hang out more in the area you see them. its hard to say

Of course they do, literally no one else want them. Hell not even black men want them.

imagine your ancestors evolve over hundreds of thousands of years into a human that is cognitively superior and better looking than the nigger "ancestors" and you fucking undo all of that to show off how progressive you think you are

Whatever you say leaf shill

Attached: 12439480831928130591924.png (1920x983, 2.49M)

Attached: 1392480958443834905005.png (1919x983, 2.6M)

True desu
But I also see a lot of WMAF

I blame them.

women can be much more selective in mates than men. Remember 80% of men are competing for 20% of the bottom of the female dating pool.

Attached: 1392480958443834909492326.png (1919x983, 2.48M)

Attached: 13246576534355786975432464958340.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Attached: 12143193023891.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

Yes and the monkeys always pick the whitest and best looking ones too, it's like a virus destroying anything pure. The rates are much lower once they hit the 26-30 range but by then it's already too late.

Who cares? if people are retarded enough to racemix, they can live with the consequences that will almost certainly occur with it.

Attached: 129086672211317412.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Who's that bitch?

I actually just recently noticed that black females out are something like 5 times more likely to fall into the 140 iq range than the males.

Ever since I noticed this it started to make more sense.

White male black female couples last longer than even white man white female and I think it is because white men take the higher class more intelligent blacks woman as their wives. Both people are less likely to become violent. Both are basically average or above intellectually. It works out ok.

Now Black male White female relationships are almost always poor whites woman marrying low IQ blacks or at very least the lower class.

Both of these groups are low IQ can’t plan ahead, always want their own way and are exspecting special treatment. This is why they do so badly I think.

Basically for the most part when white men race mix it is to a higher IQ rare civil black woman.

When white females race mix it tends to be with the unemployed drug dealer. This is also what media pushes.

haha,i have had the same experience, the mulatto woman told me girls were giving here nasty looks because she was with me, she even sad what are you looking at to one (just friends). maybe you are on to something i never gave it a second thought, but from the stats i have seen, white women are the most racially loyal atleast in the us

I think deep down she feels disgusted when she looks at her daughter.

Attached: 121435294398543420.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

women invest more into their gametes
i could literally bleach 30 sheboons in 30 days
that may be the only kid she ever has considering what fuck ups niggers are
she has completely removed herself from the gene pool

why would this women do that? what a fucking SHAME

WMAF would be more popular but if you live in a university city, most of the Asians there are only there for a year or so, so the chances of them getting in a longterm relationship are slashed.
No doubt if they lived over here permanently WMAF would be the most popular pairing.

In fact, it might be that as more blacks come to the West, fewer Asians do, which would be perversely amusing.

Because women have almost all of the power in choosing a mate, while men live with rejection from women as a part of life. The standards for blame aren't equal between us because the rules of the game aren't equal.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

i don't care what another man does but I'm just commenting on this picture. It's just purely fucking sad. Like such a beautiful woman and you can see the nigger in that ugly baby's eyes. It's fucking disgusting.

Attached: 14946127932.png (921x1077, 843K)

It lasts longer because women initiate 70% of divorces. Black women that manage to nab themselves a white husband know not to loose him.

>WMAF would be more popular but if you live in a university city, most of the Asians there are only there for a year or so, so the chances of them getting in a longterm relationship are slashed.
(because they are studying in England)

Attached: 13246576534360909085434364.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Because one is conquest the other is capitulation

Fpbp

Because a man can racemix in the morning and impregnate his own race that afternoon

A woman has a mud baby in her womb for 9 months then has to raise the thing. Also white men aren't as irresponsible as niggers

Attached: 1497935029810.png (816x1288, 456K)

white women hate white men

old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/8yqakj/reddit_ban_rbraincels/

Attached: 13246576432654435950549385.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

How goblina is she?

Pic and /thread

Attached: 1507323340066.png (859x1448, 614K)

My kids look white, nobody ever has to know.

>White men race-mix more than white women

White men tend to race mix with Asians, white women tend to race mix with blacks. I don't hate blacks but they're intellectually inferior and you shouldn't be breeding with them.

>Black men race-mix more than black women

A black man who breeds with a white, asian or hispanic girl is improving his genetic legacy. Its a logical thing for him to do. Its the white/asian/or hispanic girl who deserves criticism.

>black women

I mean no one really wants black women.

Attached: Japanese Negro.gif (540x304, 1.44M)

she destroying her delicate unique features though. she hates herself that much

I find that hard to believe. I met a guy that had blonde hair, blue eyes and by just looking at him 'he's got some Hispanic in him' and sure enough found out his mother is a mestizo goblin.

Wow
How do Portugese men feel about this?

Yea but why.
I think it is because those females are actually higher IQ than their white counterparts.

The fact that both white men and black woman are looked at as second class citizens leads to a maturity in realizing the world does not revolve around you. I think the white man does not want much more than to be loved and have someone.

Same with the black females. They just want to survive.

White females are horrified if anything does not go their way. It’s totally unfair.

Same with black males. They can rob a store but it ain’t my fault.

Both groups either taking responsibility for themselves. Or both groups blaming everyone but themselves would interact differently.

The two groups who aren’t babied I think would act better as shown

The two entitled groups can’t stay together.

ignore the chink poster.

It's just black pilling posting to demoralise us.

Not very. I thought she was white when I met her. Pale skin, even some freckles.

Walk through central London most couples are WMAF
Walk through a council estate most are BMWF

Because they both want to be pandered too and treated like royalty. Neither one is willing to put in the work.

Men are supposed to spread their seed.

They look like I do. The only way I think someone can tell is when they dance. Little fuckers can dance a hell of a lot better than I can.

It's an amazing feeling.

Fortunately I am quite tall compared to Latinos (5"11) and I am a well built guy, so he didn't try anything. The girl clinged on me even more after I had to translate for her, and wouldn't leave me alone for weeks after.

Because black men are generally for ugly and fat girls.

I grew up in a wealthy area and multiple neighbors I had were WMAF. A lot of doctors and professionals end up like that where they're both educated.
I did not see BMWF a lot but not a lot of blacks in my city.I saw WMBF more because white men only marry very high status black women instead of ghetto blasters

Attached: 1501706813942.png (805x591, 693K)

>mfw you put on some latin tune and they just start dancing in perfect sync

Attached: pepelaughs.jpg (248x189, 17K)

White women are some of the most loyal women on the planet, no reason to pay mind to the traitors.

Whites have spent the past 500 years colonizing their seed in native women, and bear in mind that's all Mestizos are

Attached: tumblr_ogyrbhMZCb1uwza9qo1_500.jpg (500x497, 60K)

Damn british, seems like you had a perfect trip. Indeed our women love white guys and also the latinos love the white women. I believe the soaps play an important part on it.

I think women getting cucked might be worse than men getting cucked
All a woman has to do is look pretty and let men chase her
Imagine not even being able to do that and your own men chasing other races of women instead

/thread

I never thought about it again after you came up with it, same height as me i am a midget in my country haha

My theory actually goes over well with black females. It makes sense I think from almost every angle.

But they do?
Back in the day, when racemixing wasn't so rampant, most cases of racemixing were men and they were frowned upon and tagged as losers who couldn't get an actual woman.
Basically, it was old upper class men with a lot of money and no charm who "fished" a south american girl much younger than them.