Dixie Thread!!!!

It's that time again Southern brothers.
South Alabama reporting. All of my ancestors settled in the South during Colonial times and fought for the South when her rights were in peril. Any descendants of Partisan Rangers here?

Attached: file.png (949x922, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJ4u-BnVVJQ
blog.oup.com/2015/05/lincolns-last-speech-matters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Portland Oregon reporting xd

Any Confederate ancestors?

Attached: file.png (1083x1079, 423K)

Attached: 1495344322314-r9k.png (1152x665, 98K)

Probably not unfortunately. Family is originally from Wisconson, and before that idk.

Attached: file.jpg (1183x480, 104K)

My ancestor was of the Union, died in traitors hands. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1495307745332-pol.jpg (833x678, 281K)

Maybe you should have just let us secede, as we had the lawful right to, then we wouldn't have had to choose feeding our own soldiers over Lincolnite POWs.

>mfw Lincoln played Dixie in Washington when you fuckers lost because he loved the tune

Attached: 7BD7C6AB-853B-4283-B6BC-F2D69DB1C43A.jpg (750x937, 980K)

SE Kentucky reporting
Appalachia pride

35040, reporting in, sir. Calera, AL. Where are yo

*you?

West TN here. Just been canning stuff from the garden in between HVAC related jobs today. Thankfully no more wasp stings.

Attached: andrewjackson4.jpg (440x701, 57K)

Hoover, AL here. Starting to get a lot of liberals from Birmingham move over. Send help.

You've also got plenty of Mexicans, yeah?

I'll be at the Carmike Theater later on tonight. Locked and loaded.

All pre-1776 Southron. Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana Confederate militiamen- including an 86 y/o in the Cherokee Legion. The Lords comin back and the South’ll rise again.

Yeah, tons. All of Lorena is known as Guadeloupe.

Baldwin County. I'm on my cell now.

Locked and loaded? You ain’t pulling a James Holmes are you?

Your ancestors were Yankees in 1776

Yeah. All the stores there are always full of them. There is a great haircut place there right in front of Bargain Hunt though. Bunch of Dominicans. And I've always wanted to go into one of those Mexican cowboy stores and get some cowboy boots.

I was just down your way about a month ago. There's a great Irish Pub named O'Dalys there in Mobile. Great place.

LMAO, nah I'm just being dumb. Going to take the kids to a cheap movie.

And Yankees were Americans until the Irish/German invasion. They gave up their last semblance of humanity when they voted Lincoln. Yankees are the original race traitors, get out of my thread carpetbagger.

Family has been in VA since the mid 1600's.

Attached: smile.png (105x108, 19K)

God damn I hate birmingham liberals. Mellinial trash with their ipas, beards, and beer guts.
"Trumps evil, all the black guys that I know from Avondale are nice people unless they are thugs, I would have voted for Randall Woodfin if I was registered to vote."
I sincerely wish these people would move away or die but they want to be here for Birminghams "revival"

Oh nice, enjoy your time.

I like a good craft beer, but yeah, I lost pretty much all my older friends in 2016.

Thanks

I wish you dipshits would quit fucking up the USA. First you import niggers, then just as you're about to get every state in the union to secede from the USA, you fire on Ft. Sumter and start a war that you can't win, but will take four years of hell to conclude. If that wasn't enough, Abraham Lincoln had a plan to deport all the niggers back to Africa, but could you let that happen? No. You fucking shot him.

Fast forward to today. The South is a nigger breeding ground that exports shit skins to the rest of the USA.

FUCK THE SOUTH.

Georgia reb reporting in, my family immigrated in 1820 from Germany. One of my relatives was a aristocratic senator in the antebellum south.

South Carolina reporting; niggers. Niggers everywhere. Even white niggers.

Shut up snow cuck

Get the fuck out of my country, nigger.

Attached: 37105309_10216866230437508_8410806809052315648_n.jpg (450x665, 49K)

>"start a war that you can't win"

None other than the pre-eminent scholar on the American Civil War, James McPherson disagrees with you.

Mobile, AL reporting for duty, Sir! My relatives were actually in the Baldwin county partisan ranger cavalry. Multiple relatives fought in war including Battle of Mobile Bay.

A great man, second perhaps to only Stonewall himself.

Attached: 220px-Stonewall_Jackson_by_HB_Hull,_1855.png (220x291, 112K)

why did your ancestors fuck so many negroes?

Then he is wrong. Where did the niggers in Washington come from? The South. Where did the niggers in Oregon come from? The South. Where did the niggers in Ohio come from? The South.

The South = niggers. You breed them then chase them out to the rest of the USA. We should nuke you until the cotton fucking glows.

A cute black girl does weird things to the brain

>free pussy
>dominates and subjugates both the females and the males through rape and careful segregation of light skinned "house" negroes

Are you a fucking idiot?

Go read a book. The negroes in other parts of the country are because of you and your Yankee scum kind.

>What is the northern massive resistance to the Fugitive Slave Act?
>What is the North's refusal on the Crittenden Compromise?
>What is the Underground Railroad?

You asked for them. You sacrificed half a million white lives for their freedom. They're just trying to thank you for your hospitality.

Uh what race again?

I'm not a Yankee, I'm a Cowboy. You created this nigger mess, YOU deal with it. Quit exporting your niggers past the Mississippi.

Reporting from the Capital here in Richmond. It's bad bros, the Yankees are pouring in and the farm equipment has taken over whole neighborhoods.

Additionally, slavery existed in the North and South at least until around 1807 when laws were passed illegalizing further slave trade. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia shipped all blacks they ran into back South into slavery in every campaign in which he crossed into the North.

My ancestors were in the wild killing Indians while yours were breeding niggers for America's cities.

We should make Southern states take every last nigger back.

Your mess, you deal with it. Don't export your niggers past the Mississippi.

Overturn the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendment and we're game.

I like to try to collect old southern photographs and artwork as I see them, especially if it's related to my own state.

Attached: 35344612_655995651404596_1826779410670288896_n.jpg (564x720, 67K)

Once again, let's see if I can make this clear to you. It is your fault that they are in the areas where they are. They would have never been able to escape the southern states, if it were not for your people protecting them.

I'm all for that. Hell, just open up a hunting season and be done with it.

In order to get rid of a pest, you have to eliminate the nest, and the nest is down South.

I too am in the safe embrace of the Confederacy. I cannot imagine living elsewhere

My people didn't do jack shit. Like I said, we were in the wild killing Indians in the territories.

>We should make Southern states take every last nigger back.
Go further. Export all of them back to Africa and bill the Jews who imported them.

And you don't feel guilty hosting nigger breeding grounds at all? Those fuckers show up everywhere, from California to the Canadian border.

It's easier if they're in one big pile.

I was unaware that the people who were in the west spontaneously appeared there.

Also...
>What is the Kansas Nebraska Act?

Attached: IMG_20180714_164043.jpg (3120x4160, 3.96M)

They mostly came directly from Europe and started building shit.

Something the people in the Oregon territory didn't give a rat's ass about.

Attached: 1jh1r7.jpg (315x315, 26K)

SCV here, feels comfy.

Bullshit. That's the story of every native person I grew up with.

Really? I think you need to read a history book. The expansion of slavery into the western territories was a direct cause of the War of Northern Aggression.

I know my family's history. I even have a family history book.

31st Reg, Texas Cavalry reporting in.

> What is anecdotal evidence?

Any of y'all heard of Louis Grizzard?
youtu.be/SJ4u-BnVVJQ

Lewis

texas here, probably have some confederate blood, german ancestry back at least 5 generations

Excellent piece. I have a digital copy of it but not a physical. I have more General Forrest related stickers than I can count though since I get boxes of them when I do events with the local group I'm part of that preserves the local battlefield.

Attached: 35507751_2161872257382542_3254902881798586368_o.jpg (1944x2048, 553K)

Descendant of Unionists, reminder Abraham Lincoln wanted to send the Negroes back to Africa. I do feel sorry for how the North fucked over the South. As a West Virginian i am still southern.

My family has a family gun, which we pass down from first son to first son from the civil war era.

Son of confederate veteran reporting in

Same

Attached: Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg (511x850, 508K)

I have ancestors who were secessionist and ancestors who were southern unionist. Lincoln's plan was unpopular in the north as well as the south not to mention among free blacks and Lincoln gave up on it.

Attached: 35477873_2161872177382550_6981762587130068992_o.jpg (1185x937, 145K)

my mom's side where from the union but my father's where from the south and fought for the south. (middle Tennessee reporting in)

Me as well.

YES BUYING AND SELLING CHILDREN AND DOING WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THEM

Family has been in South Carolina since the 1700s, but most didn’t speak English until the 1800s

>you import niggers

On Yankee (((slaveships))).

Stickers?

Attached: IMG_20180714_164108.jpg (3120x4160, 2.39M)

There were many causes of the war.
The South lost confidence in Fedaral Government's impartiality.

Mostly for tourists but they give them to us too as ways to promote Forrest related places. It must be working some since the interest in the battlefield and other places in the area Forrest was at has been seeing more tourism. The group I'm part of has plenty of Forrest artwork too though including pieces locals made and donated. I've been meaning to photograph ones I know isn't online.

Attached: David_Crockett.jpg (909x1101, 1.13M)

>Any Confederate ancestors?

No. That's why the North won and we are a semi-civil society. Connecticut cavalry in my ancestry. Because we won.

pretty cool. I need to get ahold of some of those stickers. We have some pretty cool monuments here in Alabama. If you go up in the Gadsden, there is even a school named for Emma Sansom. The Liberals and African-Americans there have not started calling for the school to be renamed, but only because I figure they don't know who she is. There is a pretty cool monument to Forrest in a cemetery in the middle of Selma, Alabama as well. They have two pieces of artillery that are pointed at the projects across the road.

To make more slaves since the law was that if your mother was a slave then you are a slave. This was biblically justified by the curse against Canaan in Genesis. Of course since niggers got freed we actively work to decimate the negro population since they're worthless.

*Cain

On that note, I've got a question. I have long heard the Cain story from the Bible, but I have also heard them attributed to "descendants of Ham," Noah's son that was cursed. Which is it?

>it's another "the CSA wasn't a jewish cuckhole despite it's sec of state being a jew and being bankrolled by the rothschilds" thread

Reminder that Lincoln wanted to deport all the niggers and replace them with white laborers, and that Lincoln wanted immediate restoration of the Southern states and that Booth assassinating Lincoln led to the Radical Republicans making every nigger a citizen and keeping federal troops in the south for nearly 20 years as an occupying force. And in the modern era Southerners are the largest suppliers of soldiers and the biggest supporters of Israel in the USA.

It's like being perpetually cucked by anti-white jews is the thing you love most.

35404 reporting, Tuscaloosa is based

Attached: dfw46sdxkaabwwd.jpg (800x643, 111K)

I'm lysdecis

Lincoln had no concrete position on slavery. He was a lawyer-lobbyist turned politician with his entire professional career based upon saying what was needed to win. Throughout his political career, he was defend slavery, then attack it; he would say that the slaves should go back to africa and then in another speech or letter say that they should stay, but not be allowed into the west.

The only thing he was consistent on was maintaining Federal hegemony. Never buy in to a politician's lies.

blog.oup.com/2015/05/lincolns-last-speech-matters/

Be quiet while the grown-ups are talking