START A WHITE FAMILY! NOW!!!!

START A WHITE FAMILY! NOW!!!!

Attached: 1363878828157867378_1503588666.jpg (543x367, 128K)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!

Al Bashar?

Sure

Attached: 9115259B-C048-4096-BE0D-483B4FCEED81.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

I'm Asian. Explain how I go about doing this.

Fix divorce courts and western women first, then we talk.

I’m trying!

Attached: E7168240-BAA8-4346-A3B7-307CFCEAB11D.jpg (787x960, 74K)

The eyes......it`s the main problem breeding an Asian.

This or else you are doomed. Who thought giving woman 'progressed' rights was an good idea?

>Needing the state to help you tame a woman

How pathetic

>pathetic
The only pathetic thing is that the average normie woman in your country is an used up degenerate slut.

WITH WHOM?

i did. my wife is an alcoholic. we have 7 daughters now. my only son has retardism because of bad breastmilk. my dog does not know the difference between eating and drinking. he drinks a lot.

dam hans

wtf dude

sorry cant help you their pol?
whats another way i can support white cause?

If a woman divorces a man, it's the man that's the problem

no it isnt

You cant be serious, how else do you plan to control women?

Become a professional white matchmaker

I wish. I'm almost thirty. I never had a gf because I'm too shy. I spent Moscow nights listening to Stahlgewitter and reading Jow Forums instead of cudling with a nonexistent gf. I just want to live a normal life. Am I asking too much?

Attached: 15289912066410.jpg (319x331, 15K)

You are a fucking retard

ok Ivan, lets do ye olde switcheroo
I will hook you up with qt Polish gf, you hook me up with qt Russian gf

Sadly can't, aspie loser, no gf for life.

Attached: 12465232634.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Wow, great arguments MGTOW losers.

Women are incapable of critical thinking. They're limited to reacting to their environment. If a woman thinks her environment (i.e. her man) is bad enough to seriously consider divorce, it's the man that's the problem.

wow great faggotry faggot

Attached: 1526491093143.jpg (900x900, 294K)

start a hapa family RIGHT NOW

Attached: n-FAMILY-HAWAII-628x314.jpg (628x314, 59K)

Read the second line of my post, retard

meant for

If you can hook me up with polish kurwa, why won't you hook up with her yourself?

Im trying, but my skin is too brown.

Attached: 1519539517555.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>READ MY POST REEEE
nah faggot
Saszka pls
girls always go for foreigners

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

>posts an image about how women are inferior because they don't respond to logic
>refuses to respond to my logic

I'M TRYING GOD DAMMIT BUT THE CHEMICALS ARE TURNING MY SPERMS GAY

>girls always go for foreigners

Then why didn't that qt French footbal fan grill I saw couple weeks ago in metro didn't even look at me? She had French flag painted on her cheeks, It was so cute.

Attached: 15290960089550.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Trouble is, white women don't want white men. Race mixing was always rare because racist parent would disown there children that race mix.
The younger generations have not been rased nearly as racist so race mixing is going to increase like crazy. White women are sought after yet white men are considered the least fuckable group by the upcoming generations.

The white race is done.

das rite

Attached: 1518651439068.jpg (3000x2000, 1.82M)

lel what an amazingly gay post

>white women don't want white men
Keep dreaming, Tyrone.

We all know the only white women who go date outside of their race are either damaged or a gold-digger.

Attached: 1530737451714.jpg (189x250, 7K)

I have a mongrel seed, it is pointless for me to breed offspring. I am enjoying life as a NEET who doesn't have any responsibilities. I wish I had sex, with beautiful women, but I also don't have to support them and do work. Idk, unless you are mega rich it seems like you either live a free life without sex or a life of hardship but with sex, there is no having both free time and sex like an aristocrat or nobleman, unless, like I said, you are very rich.

Attached: Mary Queen Aryan2.jpg (4000x2667, 942K)

kek...

hope you don't have a white woman

she wasn't pure to begin with, bitch is no loss.

Too late. I already have an amazing half-white daughter.

future slave

too late, alredy started a hapa family with 3 kids. though i am kinda sick of my thai wife by now i don´t think i wanna go through this whole mess again just for another white one

or what?

I'm going to impregnate my gf after I can afford to marry her.

Do you have any idea how fucking busy I am?

blaming the woman is like blaming the dog for not being trained

Someone explain what's the point of having families if we are all going to die? Seriously. explain. After you died how and why would you care if society fails? if a meteor hits the earth and destroys everything. Do you seriously believe you'll be smiling down from the heavens and looking down on your progress?
Who actually fucking cares? What a naive fairy tale.

My wife is pregnant with twins and we already have 3 kids. We were suppose to only have 4 but I guess we are going to have 5. Not my fault you useless faggots are doing exactly what the Jews want by not having white children. They either want you to have mixed race kids or none at all. Either way, they win.

Exactly. Men are always the problem in a malfunctioning society. Feminists are right to blame men, but they're blaming them for the wrong things.

>Settle for a white girl

I laughed