Nation that is not Russia was stealing e-mails

Which one was it Jow Forums and why?

Attached: goh.png (637x514, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2XFXl--6E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was us!

Jow Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Attached: 1513068809332.png (839x455, 484K)

Israel, I'd wager

Israel is notorious for spying on us, despite being our "greatest ally."

And the secret cabal of Thracian immortals that live in a underground complex somewhere down south.

I mean they're good chaps and all but can't they keep the humming tools down? What are they building over there? Giant Robots?

Probably israel.

No and yes.
It's the jews always but Israel no. Israel -> Isnotreal

Goddamn bulgarians. Build wall now.

His punctuation is incorrect, it's (((foreign entity.)))

wasn't there some drama about some paki IT guy could it be pakistan

But why would Israel do it? They are our best ally.

It was most likely a country that wanted HRC to win the election, otherwise they would have leaked the 30K emails that were not turned over to the State Department.

Some people know which country it is. All I have gotten so far is that it is not Russia and not a country in the Middle East.

Wikileaks

Pakistan.

Attached: 7A90F2B4-4AAB-4D33-B400-C6C5CDFA299E-11093-000002091F2B4D50.jpg (1080x1244, 148K)

That would mean Awan( i think thats his name) would be considered a foreign spy and i doubt he would be free right now.

Build wall around the mind of Mencia!

Saudi Arabia. A bunch of her top foreign donors are Saudis

youtube.com/watch?v=N2XFXl--6E8

Not a country in the Middle East.

really? Source?

My guess is that it is either NK or a close ally of the US.

and we are the only reason their military is as strong as it is. They get $3bn a year from us but are also one of the worlds largest arms dealers. They need to be cut off entirely

Attached: 151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 60K)

ya i havent read its not from ME

Awan brothers tie in?

Pakistan and awan

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: +2J9w3I6) 07/14/18(Sat)15:44:29 No.178741978▶
> (OP)
>youtube.com/watch?v=N2XFXl--6E8

Start at the 1:00:00 mark.

Angela Merkel
/thread

Maybe that's why he just got his plea deal.

Will we ever find out? Do the committee members know which non-Russian entity it was?

Point of Order!

Who gives a flying fuck? The content of the emails is far more important than who released them or why. When someone anonymously reports a crime you don't kill yourself trying to find out who reported it. Fuck.

>Mr. Chairman I object! This is an outrage! Point of order!

Did Mind of Mencia just get to Bulgaria? (Spoiler Alert) The guy from Fear Factor ends Carlos Mencia's career.

China and they weren't stolen
Hillary would solicit donations to the Clinton Foundation, put classified material on her private server, and then it would get "hacked"
no different than getting paid, putting a laptop in your car and that laptop gets stolen by your handler

Britain or Israel.
Israel does this by habit and Clinton is penpals with Lady Rothschild who is British.
Remember how many of the links in the Obama spygate scandal lead to Britain.
it literally originated in Britain.
Why?
To protect Clinton?
Or their own necks?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it's the U.K. They've got the intel ops capabilities and have already been shown to have implicitly supported Clinton, i.e. Chris Steele. The same entrenched deep state that is actively trying to undermine brexit.

Same deal with Seth Rich. A few hours before he was shot, a nearby FBI vehicle (a mile or so away) was conveniently (((robbed))) and a 40 S&W semi-auto handgun + ammo went missing (the FBI published this info itself). To this day we don’t even know what caliber of bullet was used to kill Seth, but I’d wager it was a 40 S&W round

Attached: 83834915-7F3B-4177-B377-7E9864B9DBF8.jpg (528x249, 25K)

Pakistan. The Awan brothers. They didn't even have to pass security checks because the former DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz brought them in.
They had access to most of the DNC. Got paid millions by the DNC to do it too.
They fled the jurisdiction and most of the MSM is just ignoring the story.
I think the only charges have been bank loan fraud.

This

Perfect Crime. No one will remember.

It could have been fucking anyone. Israel, China, Iran, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Brazil or even Chad.

I have heard that it's not a country in the Middle East but I could easily see the Shabbos goys thinking "Israel isn't in the Middle East, it's a western country of course!"

>I'm changing this
to
Why would Israel do it when they own our politicians anyways

N-NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. GO BACK TO SLEEP

Attached: gkh.png (782x782, 674K)

Israel
They have data bank which is used to update their world plans.

Pakis cant deal with their own shit let alone this

If it was Russia they would have publicly identified them. They say it will reveal sources and methods if the foreign entity is leaked. Which we all know is a load of bullcrap.

My money is on China. Clinton has a long history with them.

It's fucking Germany.

Maybe that is why Trump was acting somewhat undiplomatic to the Queen. He knows who is really behind the bullshit against him?

We've already established that it was North Korea, and that the mising e-mails we're hand delivered to Trump

Attached: p20180601sc-104434-2[1].jpg (620x413, 121K)

Have any sauce? Germany is one of three countries I would guess that it would be. Guam isn't on the list.

Kek

Attached: 1506127829005.gif (240x103, 1.59M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14.png (895x621, 725K)

"You mean wipe it with like a cloth ?"
She needs to be in PRISON !!!!

It would be beautiful if it were Britain but with all the ass-kissing of Israel Trump has been doing, I’m guessing them. He k it’s what’s going on. He’s going to pretend he didn’t.

Burglarians.

Attached: 1529110119110.jpg (300x260, 44K)

Fucking Kek
>only 9mm
>inb4 you reload

Attached: 2B9F07F7-1A2F-471B-823E-FAF42E4702FE.jpg (500x399, 94K)

It was everyone.

It was the UK

Fucking love it.

Attached: 1514907150785.jpg (1674x2582, 1.46M)

Literally treason for profit.

Israel because jews

Attached: Jewish Nightmares.png (358x368, 313K)

Why hasn't this been getting more attention? It's a bombshell.

I knew it all along!

Foreign entity: Wikileaks.
"Russian Hacker": Seth Rich
The whole damned world knows, I don't know why they keep selling this bullshit storyu.

Hmmm wow not a single link to the article in question. No wonder nobody takes you autists seriously.

Attached: 1489386162965.png (23x585, 1K)