Which of the following is safest?:

Which of the following is safest?:
>Tap water that (((they)))ve pumped full of fluoride to calcify your pineal gland and make you their slave
>Bottled water that's got so many xenoestrogens dissolved in it you may as well be on HRT
>Sips that contain caffeine (proven to boost test and give you energy to fight ZOG), vitamin B12 (more energy), l-carnitine (less bodyfat and better cognitive abolities) and taurine (improved mental and exercise abilities). And to top it off it's white to spite the anti-whites who'd rather you drink their poisoned "water".

Attached: 5aF6-Vzkgf9XNWaCZSDplP6E0BSLpc9E6uKZD1F46lE.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk-water-filters.co.uk/fluoride_areas_uk.html
globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/how-fluoride-damages-pineal-gland-health/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use a water filter

/thread

uk-water-filters.co.uk/fluoride_areas_uk.html

Check if you are effected. It's for brits.

sips give you bran cancer

Drink loads of water and have an energy drink with lots of water so you don't get kidney stone.

Move to an area where they don't fluoridate water. Or if you live in a fluoridated water area, work to get it out of our water supply.

"Fluoride is added to the water supply at the request of a health authority because a small amount of fluoride in the diet strengthens the enamel on teeth, especially in children."

Well tell their parents to stop giving them so much soda and stop buying sweets.

OOOH LETS FLURIDATE EVERYONE FOR THEIR FUCKING TEETH.

give no choices.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>not drinking booze and telling those kids to get off your lawn

"The results from Public Health England found that areas such as Birmingham, where the water supply has the chemical artificially added in, five-year-olds are 15 per cent less likely to have had tooth decay, and the number is greater in deprived communities. "

deprived communities. hmmmm poor families give kids cheap shit.

Sort out their living conditions not force fluoride on everyone!

THE LOGIC !!!! no wonder there is a conspiracy theory.

bro all that niacin is bad for your liver. Sip in moderation (no more than 1 a day)

>implying you're too poor to access fresh, crystal clean, ancient well water powered by solar panels and located in your back yard pressure filtered and cold from Earth's womb, free from Jewish tricks

Attached: king homer.jpg (225x225, 14K)

they use municipal water supplies to make that stuff you know

>the bitches don't Bang

lol saf

Attached: VPX-Bang-Energy-Drinks-Family-Cardiff-Sports-Nutrition-800x800[1].jpg (800x800, 91K)

>mixing a sip with coffee

Attached: 1527385819891.jpg (502x417, 49K)

We don't drink caffeine like we once did. Slow brewed tea or coffee with softened tannins, the darkness in a good coffee comes from the plant oils (tannin) which act as an appetite suppressant, you will begin to feel ill if you consume too much.
The amount of caffeine in a freeze dried filter coffee or a can of monster is abnormal, we simply don't know what effects long term consumption might have.
As a family doctor I know that green tea kept me going as a resident, but coffee would inevitably gave me the shits, and I still have popped blood vessels in my eyes from pulling all-nighters so I would have shift free weekends. Caffeine messes with blood vessels, your cock, balls and brain are especially sensitive to blood pressure. I'm not saying it's a mortal sin to like caffeine drinks, but I am saying moderation in all things (and I KNOW some of you faggots will take the 30yo zoomer meme to heart).

what the fuck is a sip and why are you using it as a noun?

>monster is literally paying viral marketers to shitpost on Jow Forums

I run 3 or 4 cycles a year that include harsh oral steroids and when I'm off cycle I binge drink 2-3x a week (socially, I'm not that far gone)
Sips are the least of my liver's concerns
I wish they paid me

Attached: fUY6AgfwAyTy7DTLR3_j6R2tryv-uih83hv-08KYUMs.jpg (576x768, 172K)

Pure clean non-adulterated non-chlorinated tap water. But then again I don't live in the USA.

t. 5 year old zoomer

You've had black, oily shits recently haven't you?

>to calcify your pineal gland

Lol stopped reading. Take the pseudo-science back to where it belongs

Saged

Nah I use TUDCA and NAC and I did a blood test last month (near the end of a cycle) and literally everything was fine.
The drinking is definitely bad but I've fallen into a social circle of people I went to uni with who literally just live to go to nightclubs and house parties. Degenerate af and I need to move on from that lifestyle but I do like all of them and live with a couple of them as well so it's not easy.

I dated a woman who lived in an area where they were going to vote on it to be put in to her towns water supply. I tried to explain to her the correlation makes sense even without the fluoride not to mention most people don't drink tap water now anyways 99% of the fluoride is going down the drain washing dishes and showering. Not to mention the hike in the water bill, and also the lobbyist for the company who makes the Fluoride getting a huge contract and now influence over local government. I explained to her all of this and she still voted yes. Her whole reasoning was muh poor kids, I said "this is a ritzy neighborhood there aren't really any poor people" she still screamed muh poor kids need to have access. she seriously couldn't separate her maternal feelings from it. And she was pretty intelligent, had a career and pretty stable life. It was a huge red pill for me.
WOMAN VOTING IS A MISTAKE

Drink beer

sip refers to the energy drink or sip of you fucking retarded mutt newfag

>being this new
>being a retard boomer

>a sip refers to an energy drink
is this some new kind of 9 year old boomer slang

Attached: 1530277598759.jpg (613x602, 103K)

no its actually a really old meme (years old) that originated on bodybuilding.com and Jow Forums.

its just finally made its way on Jow Forums

Mmmmmmm Those sips look mighty fine young man

Attached: 1531248339352.png (380x349, 70K)

What makes you think there's no fluoride in your sip?

Attached: 1502479385585.jpg (600x602, 32K)

>family doctor
>in Ireland
Just prescribe a potato, semtex, and a love for bending the knee to a queen and crown that doesn't give a shit about you

Attached: 7nFWCj8.jpg (972x1296, 173K)

Flint water. It's super safe and gots electrolytes n shiet.

>MONSTER CONTAINS 99.8% TAP WATER

Sage or not, you're just hiding your head in the sand. Here's an article with research references you're welcome to read
globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/how-fluoride-damages-pineal-gland-health/

itd be listed on the ingredients obviously

Attached: 1531540590467.gif (467x398, 70K)

Ok, this is epic.

Attached: 1531603731114.png (841x843, 839K)

>living in a part of the UK with fluoride water
Holy shit, I feel sorry for you.
I may be surrounded by fucking cucks in Scotland, but at least I can rest easy knowing that if any (((slimy))) cunt of a politician attempted to adulterate "oor WAHTER", he'd get his heid kicked in, pronoto.

I think this whole boomer meme is just an ad for monster drink. I wouldn't drink that shit, even if you gave me money to drink it.
Just filter your water and don't be a faggot.

Bangs have creatine too

please just leave

Use a filter faggot and stop believing memescience and memefacts you blithering retard

>Monster is redpilled
>Monster logo is literally 666 in Hebrew

>don't drink free tap water, goy! Its poisoned!
>spend your shekels on my meme drink that will get you hooked on caffeine instead!

Attached: image.png (1024x1043, 115K)

Look up the flouride tests they did on humans in china it lowers childrens iq by 10% on avg. Also it is only good for teeth topically not ingested. Go to flourideispoison.com

Good Idea OP Im going to go and pick up a Monster® Zero Ultra™ right now to save the White race

No, it’s been around on Jow Forums for a while, it’s the boomer part of the meme that’s new.

Attached: 1510776519878.png (1876x796, 240K)

>yes goy drink (((tap water))) that we put our chemicals into and pump into goyim houses
>don't drink the anti-ZOG elixir that will save the white race because our (((market regulations))) mean you have to spend more on it

I’m the only one in my group of childhood friends that only drank bottled water. All of my other friends grew up with wide hips, gyno and they’re all leftists. Drinking sink water is absolutely degenerate, full of some sick shit.

i'm gonna buy one of them white monsters tomorrow morning so help me god

This, caffeine actually attaches onto the estrogen receptor and blocks estrogen from attaching

Buy and drink only distilled water. I used to think this was a joke, then I looked into it. Buy and drink only distilled water.

You won’t regret it

Attached: CF7BF911-4E3B-488B-B7B6-37FDF6A336D0.jpg (1024x584, 48K)

it tastes 100% god awful

Attached: 1525848503580.jpg (712x695, 69K)

>Blames the jew for poisoning tap water with fluoride
>Trusts the Jew to actually tell you when he poisons your sip.
Well then.

Attached: 1503873766282.png (1039x559, 660K)

If it's of any benefit when TOPICALLY applied to teeth, how the fuck does it make sense to put it in the public water supply??

I DIED FROM TOO MANY SIPS BE CAREFUL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

>Which of the following is safest?

ES

Attached: 1529249330322.jpg (1280x895, 173K)

REPENT OF YOUR SIN AND PUT FAITH IN YESHUA OR BURN IN HELL. Monster cans are satanic!

GUYS BE CAREFUL I TOOK 300 SIPS YESTERDAY AND DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok , how 'bout one of them black cap that cockroach motogypsy yellow negri edizione di succia minkia?

Attached: negri sfondati.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

t.le dottore di negri sfondati

doesn't filter flouride
/notthread

>sugarfree
retard.
but ofcourse its no wonder that you think sugarfree is healthy with your damaged low-carb brain. sugar is literally what your brain needs to function

That is 666 in hebrew!

STOP SIPPING GUYS YOU WILL BECOME DEAD LIKE ME!!!

I WAS JUST A 19 YEAR OLD BOOMER NOW IM DEAD

Funny enough, for as much as Jow Forums likes to bitch about them, fucking PORTLAND is the only major U.S. city that doesn't flouridate their water, and they had to fight tooth and nail for it and even now journo's spin up controversy against them and pro flouride lobbyists (seriously a thing) dumped just under a million dollars on a campaign against the city decision.

Attached: Ayano Gasmask.png (1280x800, 245K)

The monster cans are satanic! It is 666 in hebrew!

Tap water thats been filtered

You need a few grams of it which you can easily get from fruit or milk. Also I eat 500 grams of carbs a day at the moment which is probably more than most of you anti sip twinkcels.

Reverse osmosis does, filters estrogen too. They're expensive but well worth it.

you have to make your advertising less obvious for it to work on here, people these days have a higher iq than you did at that age you 60 year old boomer
thinking that you can capitalise on the whole "conspiracy theorist" demographic was an interesting idea but most are anti-consumers

Calcium calcifies your pineal gland

Look at this faggot. Look at them and laugh

Attached: 1504625787345.gif (250x188, 899K)

Attached: 1474294617414.jpg (602x709, 90K)

Idiot

I read about the guy who discovered the fluoride thing.
A bunch of people in Colorado had discoloration on their teeth and this guy (seemingly not a kike btw) found out that fluoride fixed it.
The interesting thing is that it was purely cosmetic.
Apparently the discolored spots were immune to decay.
It's almost like we were about to evolve perfect (unfortunately yellow) teeth so they stopped it for dental shekels.

Your tap water contains poo, pee and blood in it because there's no filter strong enough in the world to purify water down to its molecules. Why don't they tell you this?

this. Absolute Zero is better

>It's almost like we were about to evolve perfect (unfortunately yellow) teeth so they stopped it for dental shekels.
Your fundamental understanding is wrong, and so you're also lead to the wrong conclusion.
Fluoride causes (does not fix) teeth discolouration - this is known as fluorosis.
Fluoride also happens to exchange with hydroxy ions in hydroxyapatite (principal mineral of enamel), forming the much harder fluoroapatite - which would be less prone to tooth decay.

That Colorado residents had symptoms of high fluoride exposure could be due to naturally fluoride-rich water.

Is it not accurate to say the dose of fluoride is what makes it protective for teeth versus hazardous for consumption?

Dig a well and drink well water. Or distill tap water. Easy.

Ah, you're right.
I misremembered.
Thanks for the correction.

Have a pretty girl, user.

Attached: 1531520483290.jpg (2048x1365, 2.04M)