Gaming mental illness

Why are gamers so shit?
>talk in a slow monotone voice
>are often pedophiles or otherwise possess some kind of paraphilia
>bad hygene
>tend to get involved in other "i dont wanna grow up" activities like watching cartoons
>pic related
>have a tendancy to drop out of life and normal interactions

Also here's a poll
strawpoll.me/16079792

Attached: 63945du2ug8z.jpg (625x853, 127K)

Nice bait 5/10.
Sage

Attached: 1510966645137.jpg (625x626, 29K)

>everything I don't like is bait
fuck off gamer incel

Loose usage of case specific terminology while not understanding its definition past a buzzword.
Also,
Continuum fallacy.

Whoever decided fallacies should exist as a concept is a real asshole because a good amount of them are legitimate arguments. There should be a fallacy that describes simply dismissing something as a fallacy so you don't have to deal with it. I dub this new fallacy the fallacy fallacy.

the UN labeled gaming as a mental illlness and didn't label trans as a mental illness specifically as a psyop so people don't consider that the two are correlated

Nice fallacy

Okay then, lets break this down.
You think all gamers are shit.
This means you lump all gamers into one group.
While yes, they all have the trait of playing videogames; they still have traits that can put them into other groups among themselves, hence the continuum fallacy. Saying that all gamers are bad is simply incorrect.
Treating as equivalent two things that should not be treated as such.

The American trans phenomena is a subversion operation run by the Chinese government.

Google chinagate if you want more info.

Riot Games is also a subsidiary of the Chinese government

MOBA and esports shit is the first time chinks have had a hold over gaming

(((gamers)))
anybody who identifies self as (((gamer))) is subhuman
t. Dude who wasted at least 6000 hours on vidya

>6000 hours on vidya
Pathetic, there's a guy who wasted 35,000 on Nekopara.

I'm speaking generally, of course not every single gamer is like this, u dummy. You're one of those autistic redditors who thinks they're smart for picking apart technicalities aren't you

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL HARASSERS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>A PARTISAN FBI IS A GOOD THING
>PARTISAN JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION GET OVER IT TRUMP TARDS, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT IT 3 WEEKS BEFORE HILLARY LOST
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE COUNTRY IS MORE POLARIZED THAN IT’S EVER BEEN BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT!
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!
>WE ONLY COOPERATE WHEN IT’S A PRESIDENT WE LIKE!

Attached: AB807984-C22B-42EC-BA12-4EC20F880029.png (2000x2000, 109K)

>35000 on nekopara
meh, I'd rather finish multiple games than only one so I could have comparison
most people finish 2-3 games in their entire life
vidya enthusiasts do that per year/few months

>Why are gamers so shit?
implying all gamers are shit...

Come to think of it you're probably just an autistic gamer lmao

The trans phenomenon is caused by 3rd wave femenism. Men who get rejected by women for being "too beta" or too short or too weird so they go trans and steal their boyfriends away as revenge.

>pathetic ad hominem
You're not very good at this

fuck off veronica.

RISE UP

The problem with gamers is pretty simple. American gaming companies were infected somewhere around the early 2000's by (((guess who))) so at this point we have 18 years of mythological corruption working it's way through the gaming communities. We should have compassion for these poor brainwashed souls, not contempt.
OP is a bad person with like zero empathy.

Attached: 1531277568374.png (600x600, 163K)

Another fallacyfag reporting for duty kek You a gamerboi too? I already responsed seriously by saying I was speaking generally you mcnigger

This is an 18+ board

haha retard xD

I may have gone too far in a few places but my point still stands. I get goofy when I'm having fun

whatever

Attached: 1530408697094.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

>Why are gamers so shit?

Same reason the I.T. guys are stereotyped as the smelly fat neckbeard, m'lady, incels.

A career that has people working in isolation often but are willing to put up with it since they get to do things they find interesting and challenging

ALSO ATTRACTS -- Smelly Fat autistic neckbeards that have no people skills because the only employment they can get is working in isolation.

Can see this with games.

Some people like games and puzzles and will play in isolation because the enjoyment of the puzzle exceeds the enjoyment of being a part of a group.

Other people are human trash and play games while they live in their isolation.