European weapons rights thread

Pic related is a Steyr SSG 08 precision rifle accurate (ceritied) at 1.2km. It is chambered in cal .308 and comes with 14 round magazines.

In Austria this is Cat C and thus free to be bought by anyone aged 18 or older, no questions asked. Fellow Europeans, how is your country treating you on gun rights? Own any guns?

Attached: 9E441508-9DEE-49E0-8970-4B2F20E98F1D.jpg (1130x903, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth
zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Categories/Freie_Waffenteile/M16
arms24.com/waffen/buechsen;Waffentyp:Selbstladebuechse;Kaliber:-223-Rem/?show=list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're better equipped than my country's army

Attached: 1778755042522246540.jpg (460x325, 37K)

is .380 the smallest caliber for that range(1.2km)?

the famas "like" weapons look nice but I doubt the reloading is practical.
PS: never fired a single weapon in ma life.

big if true, gonna read up on austrian gun laws now

Attached: 1475416848044.png (824x542, 289K)

is this bait?

Go easy on them; their retarded.

Attached: Arsenal SLR.jpg (259x194, 14K)

Pic related is how my country is treating my gun rights. And thanks to the fact that we now have a very pro-gun and pro-self-defense Minister of the Interior, there is no chance in hell that the situation is going to change, EU directive or not. Feels good man.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1893x883, 1.07M)

>their

>their retarded

>at 1.2km. It is chambered in cal .308

> 1.2km precision with .308

Bitch please no guns fag this is not a 338.

Attached: IMG_0086.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

/SCOUTKNIVEZ/

That's a Steyer AUG. Bullpups are the term for the rifle you are describing that features the magazine and firing group behind the trigger. They have advantages and disadvantages, the magazine issue you bring up is one. The advantage is a longer barrel in a shorter package for more manueverability. The AUG is one of the most popular rifles in this configuration, but has been around since the late 70s

>provide evidence of hunting or sports shooting activites
>get license for possession of firearm
>pray to god the cops approve it
>get license for specific firearm the applicant wishes to purchase
>said firearm must be "well suited" and "not overpowered" for activity in question
>renew possesion license every 5 years
>provide evidence of continued activities
>repeat the last two steps as necessary

Attached: 1521307692948.jpg (400x400, 29K)

That's a very nice rifle for europoors

you can push 308 out to 1200 meters

It's pushing it a bit but some loads should stay supersonic and relatively accurate to this distance ...

It's possible to get most stuff in Europe but the requirements are fairly different, some also commented in this thread:
somehow we ended up with two fairly similar treads at the same time..

.... yeah it's not precision anymore ... with luck and without wind yeah you might hit a square yard target ...
Without reloading your own amo and a solid experience i wish you luck to hit your target with this up 800 meters...

shit is expensive as fuck for nothing ... while you can get a 300win mag from another brand for much less ...

have a bump, EU anons will need it soon.

RARE
A
R
E

Fucking fag, i bet you think your hot shit jump shooting with that huh. Why not just fuckin save 4 awp?

Attached: 1530724381181.gif (320x240, 666K)

>Why not just fuckin save 4 awp?
xplain

well peoples imstead of getting the "self defence gun licence" get the "sport use licence", because you just need a document from a doctor saying that your arms and spinal bones function perfectly and that you can see and hear good enough

the fuckin scout lol
aics 1.5 in 338 lapua or die

cs

Why would you put a barrel clamp, with a bipod, on a PSL. A gun which already has a lot of issues of barrel whip from minimal repeated firing due to its thin barrel.

Attached: big bullet is best bullet.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)

>Steyr SSG 08 precision rifle accurate (ceritied) at 1.2km

Funny how just about any half decent rifle in .308, 6.5CM, .300WinMag etc is accurate up to 1.2 or further if the shooter is.

Paying for overpriced garbage that is SSG 08 is so Austrian lol.

Attached: 1509658485323.png (741x726, 187K)

Yo frog, a .308 with a proper bullet and powder mix can easily be consistent at 1.2km. Check yo' self.

Steyr SSG is an awesome platform.. Fired one years ago and have seen shot anything else better.

>provide evidence of hunting or sports shooting activites
>get license for possession of firearm
>get license for specific firearm the applicant wishes to purchase

Everything up to here is the same in Serbia. Fortunately, you don't have to explain to the cops whether the firearm is well suited.

Noguns /v/agina gtfo

Attached: deviant-hunter-870x564.jpg (870x564, 65K)

Our gun rights are fucking shit. No handguns, no full auto, no magazines more than 10 rounds. To get a semi-auto rifle, you have to get a hunting license, buy a shotgun and then wait for 5 years. Am I not supposed to be a drunk guy in a fur hat with an AK? Can someone please nuke us? Murrica?

Attached: 1522594650596.jpg (399x400, 47K)

You don't under the SSG is that good. The AUG on the other hand is junk.

We don't have full auto either...

But you have handguns! I want a fucking revolver! A six-shooter! A fucking gat! What is so wrong with that?

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 4K)

Getting an FFL License doesn't sound more difficult than a German hunting license ...

I bet you I can build a tack driver of a rifle that can run circles around an SSG for the same money if not less. I appreciate good craftsmanship and gunworks but they are just obscene with their pricing. We're talking custom action territory here.

In ten years when a Democrat is in office your gun rights will be much better than ours

It's all about jew control over the west as people awake to jewish post-war exaggerations and lies.
What is a foundation myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth

It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) "Ultimate evil" is Nazis. "Ultimate good" is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the "personification of evil", holds the center point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

**Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned**

This is by jew design

Fucking this.

Can you get a semi auto shotgun for starting off?

Attached: xb047c49a571d102b6acbb4bbaf1d1486.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vbwRRYOvsX.jpg (960x540, 71K)

>the situation is going to change, EU directive or not. Feels good man.

it will change, just watch.
10 round cap will come for semi automatic rifles. There probably will be a shitload of exceptions with grandfathering and shit.

Yeah. Basically can get anything that kinda fits in as a hunting weapon. I'm looking forward to buying an SKS.

but the funny thing is, the directive doesn't prohibit 30 round magazines for bolt actions rifles, like the Mossberg MVP or Ruger Scout.

The Czechs by putting gun rights into the constitution was the most effective response possible to the treaty.

i almost got a vepr12 but instead I got a PTR91 G.I. (HK g3 clone using hk surplus parts)

next time ill get a vepr12 or spas12, the spas ive seen some go for 1000-1500

>sks

great gun I have a yugo sks and it runs great, its very fun to shoot and reload also they sell 30 round steel box mags and lots of after market sks parts where I live.

you used to be able to buy an SKS in the states for about $180, but not anymore

Well I still have to wait 4 years for that. For now I just got a Bekas 12M.

Attached: 11041978.jpg (1920x1080, 54K)

You could try telling the authorities that this semi auto rifle is clearly specified to be a hunting rifle in its country of origin.
SBRs (shorter than 16'' barrel) and suppressors are only legal for hunters but not sport shooters in Germany ...

Attached: 1479373583.jpg (4015x2310, 2.42M)

That might be hypocrisy from someone who doesn't own a gun and never did anything regarding gunsmithing but isn't a revolver rather easy to make?

To what kind of firearms/ammo do you have access, wouldn't it make sense to re-use barrel/ammo for DIY-Gun and sell it on the black market? (if you think that's doable, sell to germans too, no niggers though)

>I wish good (or any kind really) ARs weren't unicorns

>I wish loading was legal (it technically is but you have to get a licence to work with explosives)

>I wish ammo wasn't limited to high performance hunting loads

> I wish 45-70 Govt. was available

> I FUCKING WISH 6.5 MOTHERFUCKING CREEDMOOR WAS AVAILABLE MOTHERFUCKL!

It's getting better over here, but not fast enough

Attached: herewegobois.jpg (743x760, 56K)

I love that rifle, it's so expensive in the US though so other rifles make more sense to buy in the end.

The problem is national constitutional law is blow EU law, the only national constitutional law that is above EU law are the "Building blocks" aka the ones that define your government form and type, etc.

creedmoor is overrated

ya I know, and you used to be able to get mosin nagants for like $70, i got my yugo sks 3 months ago for $340 and my mosin 7 months ago for $299, i think the mosin was worth it since it is a pre-war hex mosin

That looks pretty nice, and hey at least you got some thing great for home defense and hunting.

Attached: 1529552422326.png (900x900, 1.79M)

Your retarded

Fun fact: you can buy a m16 receiver for around $100 in Germany unrestricted.

Different countries, different parts considered important... (you can't buy a barrel without permit in Germany)
zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Categories/Freie_Waffenteile/M16

It may not be the optimal cartridge but it is an easy 6mm to get into. I'm more into 6.5x47 Lapua but that is a fucking unicorn over here.

I think they're up to 35k in the US for a machine gun receiver.
It is weird what is restricted in different arwas

>It is weird what is restricted in different arwas

>gun laws
>following logic

here Pump action shotguns are banned because of a single incident were an idiot killed his wife with a swan off "pump gun".

And this probably never will go away because once something is banned its never going to be unbanned (unless the whole state crumbles to piece and with it all laws), in the mean time leaver action or semi auto shotguns are not problem to own.

>European weapons

lolol

Attached: 71f6rPXeLyL._SX355_.jpg (355x175, 7K)

arms24.com/waffen/buechsen;Waffentyp:Selbstladebuechse;Kaliber:-223-Rem/?show=list

acog ta33 or ta11 for this guy?

Attached: ver.jpg (1392x671, 653K)

I just got my ptr 91 GI a week ago, feels great and it has some nice heft. I say go big, go ta11.

Why the meme flag? Honestly I want to know

just shot mine today with both malaysian surplus and that weird "sanitized" MEN/DAG german surplus. It the recoil isn't really that bad. It's different, but the weight of the rifle just smothers the recoil. Fuck, the Garand recoils more than the PTR.

TL;DR, no because there isn't common knowledge of these kinds of things - yet. Defcad is going to change that though.

There's already a thread on Jow Forums on 3D printed guns where we're discussing how to help you guys out.