Will there be any political implications resulting from the World Cup winner?

Yes or No?

Attached: 2018-FIFA-FINAL.png (1143x741, 1.09M)

No if we lose most will prescribe it to French team being better, if we win they will go with small nation a football wonder ...The thing they tried with Iceland

The race thing won't leave the Facebook comments

That said I hope we kick France out a disgrace for true Europe also I hope (((Macron))) cries

no.
only faggots care about sports.

Damit forgot to drop meme flag

yes. the world will start talk more about croatia’s children concentration camps from WW 2 and the ongoing fascism that is awakening again.
>happening

The only thing I hope is that niggers on the French team get BTFO

Yes implications are huge

France Wins
>diversity is our strength
>muh multiculturalism
>muh tolerance
>refugees welcome
>decades of meme material for libtards and SJW’s
>nationalism wasted on cucked France

Croatia Wins
>multi-culturalism BTFO’d by a white, ethnically homogeneous team
>Underdog B-Team beats A-Team partly consisting of over-hyped “stars” and imported African players
>nationalism triumphs in based Eastern European country; sets example for other former Communist countries in Eastern Europe
>SJW’s and MSM must continue looking for others sources for future Virtue Signaling and meme making

I was pissed England lost but I am supporting Croatia now

Please god help Croatia win

Shill detected

no

HRVATSKAAAAAA #1

Yeah same. Croatia are very clearly the right wing choice for the final.
Za dom!

A win for Croatia is a win for Ethnonationalism.

Yes.

t. subhuman nigger lover

Not really.
I am for Croatia 100 % but France literally collected the strongest bulls from all their colonies and formed a team of cultured boys.

I mean, any team is surely going to go down the route of france in the future, they wont be able to compete otherwise but when they win it's what you would expect.

France will win, Deschamps and most of the key players already lost a finale, they won't fuck up twice unless one of them completely lose it or croats get really lucky.
Still rooting for the croats though because otherwise we will get hammered with pro diversity propaganda even more than we already are.

That said the audience is apparently historically low for world cup here, way less people are watching compared to 2004 (12 millions then, 8 millions now for the same matches) so it gives me a slight hope that a lot of people see through and are less and less phased by the circus.

>That said the audience is apparently historically low for world cup here
You mean people going to stadiums to watch the game in France? Like on a big monitor? Or actually travelling to Russia?

The TV ratings, french almost never go watch the teams compared to other countries, they don't really have a passion for football compared to english or italians anyway.

make my dreams come true

it will be historic reference

I don't watch soccer because of how annoying people get when they pretend to be injured to get other players banned, so can someone explain to me why most pictures of soccer teams has a front row of players bending over in the gayest position imaginable when theres plenty of room for them to stand up next to their standing partners?

They unfortunately constitute the majority of male voters here

Attached: football_immigration_yes.png (824x820, 480K)