FUCKING THIEVING CHINK SHITS

>web.archive.org/web/20180714204113/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/07/11/ex-apple-engineer-arrested-on-his-way-to-china-charged-with-stealing-companys-autonomous-car-secrets/?utm_term=.58c4c0da4d2a

Don't these people have any shred of originality? Always stealing and scamming, they NEVER CREATE. This gets me livid.

Attached: download (16).png (726x684, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/ywang/2017/05/15/your-mobile-money-surviving-a-day-in-china-without-cash-or-cards/#740eb3067626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_Grand_Challenge_(2007)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same could be said for Apple desu.

fuck apple

>Apple getting trade secrets stolen
Pottery.

Imagine how many times the chinks did this already when they're not caught.

Never work with chinks in any capacity. Especially if any creative work is required.

That reminds me of a story I heard about a rat bastard Jew back in the 80s that stole a company from some people

>An applel car
The horror

>employing people with any links to mainland China

Asking for it.

This.
We need to keep the sanctions on China.

I wonder who at Apple hired him

called it years ago

It's almost as if the high-chink-IQ claims are lies.

Attached: 1531602366261.png (726x684, 218K)

IT BEGINS

Attached: anti_communist_action__an.jpg (720x715, 50K)

This is the second or third story this week I've heard about steal secrets and selling them to China
This could have been stopped decades ago

wonder who is behind more industrial espionage in this country, china or Israel
I bet it's close

B-b-but diversity is our strength!!

What about the country that used to do it the most and still has the most incentive to do it, Russia?

Industrial espionage is uhh ... what they do. They got a lot of good APTs that try to break into the networks of defense contractors in search of that good shit constantly. Anytime anyone goes off on Russia for their hacking, I just laugh because they probably don't know that if it's anyone we should go after for hacking, it's China. Then again China buys a fuck ton of treasury bonds because the Fed has put this country into a economic spiral that most people won't see until it hits.

Wait, since when did apple do cars?

Read this. Chinks have no shame.

Attached: 1522477376213.png (700x1850, 402K)

The Chinese aren't stealing your ideas. The west is literally handing shit over and the Chinese like that because you are fulfilling their interests first before your own thanks to the Jewish created trade deals. You would do the same thing if some country had better tech than your own.

And what has Apple created than their overpriced shit anyway? They were probably so vague with this engineer that they didn't care if he went to China with this shit. The autonomous car isn't a big secret. Anyone with two brain cells can make an autonomous car. But then why would you? Driving a car yourself is a million times better.

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY !!!!!
The NASA chink that spent 25 years stealing NASA secrets and Obumbhole & "HER" just let him get on a plane to China with ALL of our secrets and they went to moon 3 years later. THEN the FBI released his wife & daughter also....
Bye bye trillion $$ worth of tech secrets.
Oh yah.. Also linked to Bill &Hillary Chinese restaurant/embassy money laundering.

yup, they're up there too

China is nothing.

Israel is the main perpetrator of industrial espionage against white countries.

>stealing autonomous car secrets

Apple has nothing. The leading companies in self driving are Tesla and Comma.ai. Apple can't just solve the autonomous driving problem by throwing a bunch of money at it.

If it's so good how come he didn't get an auto-boat to float it over for him?

>Apple can't just solve the autonomous driving problem by throwing a bunch of money at it.
Didnt Google do literally exactly this for the street map cars?

Oh no, not a new fleet of self-crashing cars again.

asians are actually capable of creativity but their culture states that it is worthless, for the chinese, and unnecessary risk, for the japanese. they do express it but only in the most worthless and low risk mediums because everything else is done for social status and economic profit where risk taking and additional work are undesired by asian culture. hell, sometimes, an outlier who doesn't conform to their society at all actually invents something.

their avoidance of creative work probably stems from defeatist, "beta", and lazy attitudes that are drilled into them from birth. as far as I know it could even be rooted in the way their language is structured and the kind of thought patterns that gives rise to. much like westerners admire any attempt at something new no matter how poor or amazing the result if it succeeds or how bad the consequences are when it fails. we encourage people who are barely creative at all to try to be and honor them for the attempt. with that kind of culture, your few creative people are going to shine.

with an asian culture, your few creative people are going to be told to shut up and go back to the rice fields, because proven ideas are less risky and you never go into business or any sphere of public influence taking risks, lest you lose money and dishonor your famiry.

Attached: 1527391001220.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Actually no. The same guy who runs comma.ai and also bricked the first iPhone at age 17 is the same exact guy who developed the first prototype for the street view cameras back in 2008. They haven't evolved since. Dude's name is George Hotz.

>stole a company
How the fuck do you steal a company? write some secret clauses as a lawyer or something?

Wasn't there a time the fins or poles stole an entire church from a neighbouring country?

Americans do this all the time in Europe, they basically invented corporate espionnage, people think the NSA main action is geopolitics and terrorism but it's actually in industry they are doing the most.

you take everything tangible, key personnel and most/all clients and move them under a new legal entity under your control

This has been going on longer than that. Look up how the World Trade Organization set rules for how the U.S trade with China. As a developed nation the U.S is forced to hand out technologies for free to China because they're considered a poor 'developing country'. They're obviously not when they're fucking rich with millions of IT tech savvies as civilians. 2nd biggest GDP in the world and 14% of them don't use money anymore to pay for shits, they pay with their smartphones

forbes.com/sites/ywang/2017/05/15/your-mobile-money-surviving-a-day-in-china-without-cash-or-cards/#740eb3067626

Attached: 'developing country'.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Read the article. That dude is so fucking toast. Along with that Xmotors startup. Holy shit this guy is stupid.

/thread

t.hapa retard who's gonna kill himself
fuck off, chang. asioids don't have a soul that's why they can't create. to create you have to be made in god's image. and this implies having a soul.

This, we would never be able to fill those tech jobs. They do the jobs Americans won't do at the wages the companies are willing to pay.

it's his high east asian IQ!

>ret Confucius terr me how to rive rife

>from Apple
Oh from the U.S. mega corp that got rich by stealing and marketing cheap inferior unoriginal shit as high quality original shit to fags?

Yeah holy shit how dare they.

china promises you millions of yen and all the slanty pussy you can handle
israel promises you millions of shekels and all the khazar milkers you can handle
>israel also uses the NSA's PRISM and the CIA/Mossad/MI-6/5 guys' pizza to steal everything because they're running everything through Echelon 24/7
man if i had any secrets worth selling i'd totally fuck over the globalist jew order and sell them.

Nice image but the headline didn't mention him as asian there.

fucking hell Jewgle and Apple did not fucking invent anything here. Carnegie Mellon University, Stanford University, Virginia Tech, MIT, and DARPA invented Autonomous cars for the military around 2005 to 2007, then they shared their tech. Google and Apple are only refining it, but DARPA got the ball rolling.

I know this because I was at the fucking competition in 2007 in California.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_Grand_Challenge_(2007)

They don't just steal the idea, they steal the implementation too.