RSA - Violent protests in Kimberley

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1977541/gallery-chaos-hits-kimberley-as-buildings-burn-amid-protests

Attached: images (5).jpg (443x332, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biznews.com/good-hope-project/2018/07/13/saudi-arabia-cyril-ramaphosa/
youtu.be/a_bDc7FfItk
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/obama-proud-to-visit-africa-again-20180713
youtube.com/watch?v=z8qdObk9IIo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

nogs gonna nig

bump
whatever happened to south africa user wo said he might maintain a south africa general? he made it seem like they had some hush hush things in the works

All i know is that bantu president signed a new law into motion making all foreign investment part of the ruling political party's plan on taking property without compensation. And then secured USD20bn deals in middle east.

How the heck a d why? Something is NOT right.

>deals in the Middle East
What

What is happening in South Africa right now? Is the situation tense? Are people preparing for something?

Is the rioting in Kimberley still going? Our rioters generally don’t have the commitment to their cause to riot over weekends.

Yes i made another thread for that

can you explain this for a brainlet?

USA is picking the black progressive anti white side, as usual

About the protests in Hermanus?

Some energy deals with UAE and Saudi. Not sure if it is to procure cheap fuel or what the deals entail. Probably some nefarious shit, regardless.

So in south africa there is massive shills. The governent claims that they and the bantus (86% majority) are severely oppressed by the white minority (7.8%) and are noe going to go full scale communist and is about to declare all property as state ownership. The president signed a bill on Friday making all foreign investment fall ibto this category of property that can be taken. And according to our constitution property is not limited to land, but to all possessions.

So the president, Cyril Ramaphosa, just secured $10bn from UAE and another 10bn from Arabia. Who would invest here knowing This? I think they are ready fir war on a full scale level.

Aparrently these sporadic protests are the 2nd sign pre-civil war.

This is why KoiSan wanted out, this is why Cape Party wants to out. This is why all whites want out. But no one wants us, we cannot migrate. We have no options.

why does this always have to happen? why cant leaders do what we all know is the right thing

biznews.com/good-hope-project/2018/07/13/saudi-arabia-cyril-ramaphosa/
So it’s supposedly investment in the energy sector, but the details are pretty vague.

>So the president, Cyril Ramaphosa, just secured $10bn from UAE and another 10bn from Arabia. Who would invest here knowing This? I think they are ready fir war on a full scale level.
scary stuff. i wish you luck.

youtu.be/a_bDc7FfItk

Oh excuse me. I forgot to mention that this is the two latest in a whole series of protests.

This comes after RSA joined BRICS and after a 72bn dollar deal with Russia came to shill as people in RSA ended it, created too much hype and stuff.

Now Russia declares it will take 15,000 farmers. This will kill the whole country. While those farmers get used to communist rule.

I dont want to live here. Please spread this.

Then this is definitely related to Russia. They must be scared after trump/nato

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-215517.png (1080x1920, 318K)

Which side is Belgium (Brussels) picking? :^)

It's not much but i'll try to spread info. about the situation of whites down there. Create conscience.

Ja. Not sure what they are trying to sneak through. I still think the Russians are pissed about the nuclear deal that went tits up and are now trying to sneak it through the Saudis. What investments could the Sauds possibly contribute? They are awash in oil. What’s in it for them here?

Will those 15000 farmers make it out okay at this rate?

Obama went with the Nigger team, of course. The Jury is still out on what Trump will do

My point is : why would any man with a brain invest money into a country that is becoming communist in ONE MONTH.

There must be talks behind closed doors here.

>This is why KoiSan wanted out
The fuck, I thought those could survive on a diet of sand and roots anywhere and even they want out of SA?

Guess who’s in town soon after swinging by his birthplace in Kenya?
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/obama-proud-to-visit-africa-again-20180713

You life at least in the west of the country?

Possibly.

But do you understand the repercussions of this? Without sounding like a racist. Blacks here are not educated enough to farm properly.

I went ro the equator a while ago and they all knew that Robert Mugabe was secretly helping them and fighting for THEIR people. This is close to the congo.

Do you know, if farms were taken and the produce can no longer sustain south african, if there is a war, whites will be up against half a billion blacks, and we are 7-9million.

I meant the Koisan king is trying to secede half of the country under the UN's law of first nation state and oppressed minorities.

I guess king nigger wants to watch some white genocide in person.

We don’t know what’s coming. The specter of EWC is hanging over everything and their motives are as clear as mud. My money is on them pushing through EWC to get their grubby paws on the medical aids’ reserve funds to get the NHI off the ground. It’s going to be a mess.

I hope Julius reminds him that he sold his soul fkr a hopeless cause

Fucker looked the other way as Whites were raped and slaughtered. user, I wonder if Trump will step up. My bet is no

They might safe your ass if they agree on being your shield for racist accusations. If you make it out alife this makes for a childrens storie's archetype where the former bully gets helped by the formerly weak one due to some silly special power and after that comes gayass friendship and peace.
Would make for a better foundation myth of a nation on the northwestern cape then muh communist struggle for equality.

I dont know either.

The protest in Hermanus is so bad that the Boereligioen contacted member and requested that everyone with a gun goes over and assist the police. Thats how useless our police is and what if we have 100 protests at once?

That is why Whites should have fought harder to win the War. I hate to be cruel, but the Whites are getting what they deserve. How many Whites refused to fight?

Well, go google the cape of good hope. It really has promise to be the bread basket of africa.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I think we’ve all made peace with the idea that if SHTF, we’re on our own.
That’s my fear. These protests are becoming more frequent and more violent. The ANC dismantled the riot squads after it took power, because they thought now that they’ve achieved full Wakanda there wouldn’t be a need for riot squads. Yet here we are where there are more intense and more frequent riots that in the apartheid era.

I've heard about the boerelegion, I know the people from the Sovereign State of good hope are asking people to join it....I am slightly sceptical of this whole SSGH to be honest...it's very hush hush. Keep safe boet.

Trust me man, if time travel is invented I would go back and slap my great grandfather in the face

Whites should have been willing to die for apartheid. They had over 50 years to carve out land for their children's future. They were soft and weak and today their children are paying the price

>But no one wants us, we cannot migrate. We have no options.
How is that? I'm pretty sure you could go to many countries with a tourist/worker visa, maybe overstay it, and apply for asylum once the war starts.

spbp

In fairness to him, he was not the only one. Look at the US giving away its land, look at the UK doing the same. The disease is common.

Lol no one except maybe Russia and Hungary will accept us as asylum seekers.

Minnesota works for me

Remember your skin is your uniform if shit hits the fan shoot every nigger you see.

I know its real. SSGH is really happening. I have no reason to believe this, other than that they even allowed him to become recognised etc, really but I think the UN is behind SSGH as a counter measure against BRICS

Take the deal go to Russia and farm Siberia beats blacks hunting you in SA

Keep this thread bumped and spread news about the riots on Twitter and gab ai

Stop being so big africa

Attached: wtf.png (485x373, 120K)

Scorpions were also dismantled.

We were the dummies. Its been communism all along.

You had a choice. It didn't have to be like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8qdObk9IIo

Attached: Invasion of WTC.jpg (480x360, 201K)

We were mislead. There was a referendum in the 90s where the white electorate where asked:
>Do you support continuation of the reform process which the State President began on 2 February 1990 and which is aimed at a new Constitution through negotiation?
This wasn’t a referendum to give away the country, but to continue towards a negotiated settlement. The white electorate were mislead. The biggest mistake our parents and grandparents made was to trust that scumbag De Klerk.

I said "once the war starts". With the current situation not, but if a war or a white genocide starts in South Africa, you could get asylum in any 1st world country. In the meantime you can be an economic immigrant in a lot of countries without issues. That's what I'd do if I were you, sell everything and search for a job in another country to get a worker visa.

Too many and they gave up nukes user

Breaking news: Africa discovers fire

If yoy gather enough money, you could even buy a visa and some land in many 2nd/3rd world countries.

And lied to by the World who guaranteed your security.

The deal is over priced he just needs to escape on a tourist visa.

I know what you said. Realistically, the amount of 1st world countries that would recognise the genocide of White South Africans is tiny. It does not fit their agenda.

Israel has all of South African old nuclear weapons but I ain't gonna play sun City.

This would make the most sense.

You get Day of the Rake +1 for that wit.

googled it, would be as big as france.
Didnt the Zulu king also said something about independence?

They are not being placed in Siberia. They will be placed in south Russia, in the Stavropol region for farming. If the first 15k turns out fine, they have stated that they might take more. I read this on a RT article 1-2 weeks back

I'm not pessimistic or optimistic about it, I have 'registered' though, and I am watching it very closely.

Between THE POWER OF ONE movie and the SUN CITY song the (((media))) did white south Africans in

Putin can not be trusted, they should cut a deal with Trump

Escape to Russia you fuckwits
Mass migration of Boer people into lower siberia would be massively beneficial to Russian Federation

Fuck South Africa and all of the wh*teoid insect people inside it. Fucking abomination of a country

Inb4 people respond to this guy

No, they don't. They have/had a maximum of two. There are still around three that are unaccounted for.

Have you guys made a thread on stormfront news section yet about the niggers rioting?

Good guy Leaf, nice one lad

OK so Russia maybe Hungary will take them as well

Its really not that easy.

I resorted to the chans after:
1. Searching for work abroad.
2. Trying to migrate to AUS, NZ.
3. Building companies in US, failed ones, because no yorker wants tk deal with an african ( thanks nigeria ).
4. Canadian company - same thing.

There is no option to emigrate any longer.

If i could accumulate all the wralth i have ever earned in my whole life it would not even make me a millionaire in US.

And the wack thing is that lkfe here would be amazing. I lkve this country. I just hate the agenda.

I love many black people too.

is there any hope for South Africa or have all the negroids conquered it? basically zimbabwe 2.0

The white electorate thought by voting yes in the referendum, we were embarking on a negotiated settlement or power sharing in order to avoid a civil war. All that happened was that we kicked the civil war can down the road, except now we don’t control the army or the police.

Those are in Pakistan and India and Iran shit skins are too dumb to make nuclear weapons deklerk sold those to them.

No idea. I don't visit that site. Though this shit isn't exactly news for us anymore, seeing as if this shit happens everyday. Also there were riots in Krugersdorp yesterday too, one of the nigs fell of a bridge and into their own burning barricade.

Thank the UN and meddling liberals everwhere! South Africa was once a beautiful and productive country.BUT...MUH APARTHEID! Same assholes are nowadays pro immigration /anti-Trump types. Someone needs to call in an airstrike on this Chimpout!

>I love many black people too.

Guys forget it they are done

Do you have a tourist visa? Would you be willing to move to Tennessee to work?

These casings could have changed the future o South Africa if the AWB and the SADF could have come to an agreement. The apartheid regime could have strong armed the powers with threat of fallout in a major city.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident

Attached: Spare-bomb-casings-from-South-Africa-nuclear-weapon-programme.jpg (600x400, 58K)

No. They're 'elsewhere'. If you think SADF Generals/colonels didn't see this shit coming, you are very much mistaken.

Yes be was also scared because he owns like a maaaaasive part of the country. But the president assured him that BLACK land ks not under attack.

I think its a lie anyway. African africans have one thing in common, the want more.

Is there video of that.
I'd love to see a bigger fall off a bridge and burn to death.

Post links if you got them.

And you think this didn't happen? Just probably not the AWB...

Yeah but not all white folk farm.

I can barely keep a cactus alive

The world was against you. Reagan vetoed the sanctions against South Africa but our own communists overruled him. Fuck Sweden and fuck Jimmy Carter as well.

Attached: awb.jpg (1600x800, 189K)

They need us. People posting on hugarys Victor orbans Facebook page about accepting white afrikaneers as immigrants.

We still have our atom bombs, they are dismantled, but according to a person of interest who knows a person of a person it takes 3 hours to reassembled.

Also : 1/3 of the countrie's weapons disappeared in 1994 at the end of apartheid.

I know brother. I am 100% with you. My senpai spent time in Pretoria. I am just sickened how things went down. We live in the conquered South and have to deal with niggers every day but you guys got fucked so hard. All your people that bled for the commonwealth in useless wars just to be left to the (((globalists))).

Attached: 50684743.jpg (594x393, 50K)

One of Reagans greatest moves. Seems like a prophet now. Does Trump have enough political capital to weaponize the Whites?

This
Underrated Post

I have a passport. Could get a tourist visa.

Would be willing to work from from Tennessean grounds.

A multiracial democracy could’ve worked if the National Party was more adept at negotiating. They should’ve pushed for a federal government with complete devolution of power to the state level with an electoral system like the US. We ended up with shitty proportional representation and an almost completely centralized government. Our provincial governments are essentially completely toothless.

Is this in SA and habbenin gnow?
Any Livestreams???