What do you think of Tariq Nasheed?

what do you think of Tariq Nasheed?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwclInTOsxg

Attached: fNcogLRu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s90NUW4RSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he would make a good wind-chime

HE'S A RACIST DORK

Professional shit stirrer.

He tries to make up for the void in his life by deliberately pissing people off.

Blacked and nogpilled

I think he's still got a lot of years left in him, I'd give you $1,500

he seems like expert troll

Attached: george_zimmerman.jpg (1200x835, 254K)

dumb nigger who doesnt think Jews control most media

Nigger

He looks like he works for blacked, at least like the guys I see.

Watch his debate with Jared Taylor. He isn't serious or completely delusional. Either way, completely irrelevant

for the longest time i had only seen his twitter shitposts and then i heard in a debate and i forget who he was up against, but he came off so poorly it was like holy fuck this guy might actually be mentally retarded

Ridiculous nigger.

The unwokest nigga of all niggas

Retarded nigger.

Great rapper youtu.be/s90NUW4RSJU

Isn't he the nigger who said that Black dicks were a WMD in a debate with Jared Taylor?

Holy shit ban all boomers now

>nigger

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

and we came up with this answer: they're jealous!

Let's see why:

1) We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.
2) We are more fit, we can outrun any white male anytime. even CHUCK NORIS?!?
3) We got bigger dicks.
4) Girls dig us better.
5) We have very wide social circles. White people have forgot how to live in society.
6) We got rhythm. We can dance, rap, sing, make music, you name it!
7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy. On the other hand, white girls would drop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance.
8) We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell.
9) We got a sense of what family is about.
10) We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.
11) If you don't die a virgin, and happen to get a daughter...chances are she'll be sucking and swallowing black dicks :)
I could be going on and on and on but you get the point by now.

Enjoy being white, sucker :)

Based.

>unironically being black
LMAO

A particularly dumb and ornery nigger

Flippity poppity beppity puppity

Dude.... I think you're right.

Nasheed is fragile af. He lost a debate with Jesse Lee Peterson and even admitted that "White Supremacy" is a code word for "Black Fragility". Sad!

>A black chick wouldn't date a white boy.
wrong

Blacks will defend most Blacks but when it comes to Tariq, they say nothing. It's like Blacks see him as a pariah. Based blacks would come to his aid, but all we get are crickets chirping. wtf?
#WakandaOrBust

I think hes a troll. The Jared Taylor and Tariq Nasheed debate on IBS or w/e the fuck was the most eye opening thing ever. Tariq was confronted professionally and all he could day is yell white supremacy for an hour or so. He actually cut the stream on his side and started blaming the host to deter from how bad it got.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL HARASSERS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>A PARTISAN FBI IS A GOOD THING
>PARTISAN JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION GET OVER IT TRUMP TARDS, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT IT 3 WEEKS BEFORE HILLARY LOST
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE COUNTRY IS MORE POLARIZED THAN IT’S EVER BEEN BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT!
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!
>WE ONLY COOPERATE WITH PRESIDENTS WE LIKE!

Attached: 264066BF-C971-44D2-9CAD-CBB9DB2DA212.png (225x225, 14K)

Nigger.

Cx in the chat.

I think that debate was with Tucker. He made himself look literal brain dead tier abo in that interview.

Sounds like some serious black privilege. Time to pay reparations to the white man for all those advantages you have.

it wasn't tucker
just looked it up
it was jared taylor haha. this was rough to watch

Oh yeah. Need to watch that one.

dude you have to just steel yourself and get through as much as you can
it is embarrassing to the point that my face starts to feel hot and i seriously despise niggers
but this is one of their top thinkers and weeeeew

Alright I'll take the b8 m8

>1) We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.

We can go to a sunny country and get a tan within a week, and look great.
Wherever you go you're always designed only for the sun. And look seriously ridiculous in a cold place like Canada. Anyone ever mistook you for coal in the snow and tried to set you on fire? If not I'll give you your first time, it's great fun, bring your boys.

> 2) We are more fit, we can outrun any white male anytime. even CHUCK NORIS?!?

Then how come so many of you can't out run the police,Jamal? Plus 90% of blacks are skinny and weak af. We did breed a few of you into useful beasts of labour though. Another score for whites.

> 3) We got bigger dicks.

Wider statistical distribution. More tiny, more small. Same with most bodily proportions. Sure there's a few niggers with monster cocks, but there's a load of you with faces that look like someone stuck the coloru on #000 and hit randomise shape. Same for the rest of your skulls and bodies as well. Actually maybe thats the whole reason you exist

> 4) Girls dig us better.

Please. Actual stats show Whites outperform every other race both within other whites, and with other races. everyone wants to be white, and everyone else wants to be with a white.

Also the few that do do it for novelty then find it disgusting except for a few who are almost always fat, drug addicts, total hoes, ie worst 3%.

Basically for a white guy to get a top 1% white girl, he might need to be top 1-0.5% white guy, for a nigger he'd need to be top 0.0001% nigger.

> 5) We have very wide social circles. White people have forgot how to live in society.

Nah we just have higher standards for who we associate ourselves with.

> 6) We got rhythm. We can dance, rap, sing, make music, you name it!

Amazing, literal dancing monkeys.

> 7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy

Bwahahahahahaaha. You're hottest go for whites, our worst go for blacks

1/2

he is one of those nogs that seems smart to rank and file nogs but the same could be said about Maxine Waters or Sheila Jackson Lee

and the end of the day they're all stupid dumbass nogs

nigga got no forehead

bump for this level of effort

I wrote up a detailed respone to each of your points, full of biological truths and insults that made me laugh about it myself. But in the end thought that the probability that you are a shill is too high and some actual innocent black person reading this on the drive-by might feel insulted. They are suffering enough as it is, no need to pour oil into that fire.

really fucking dumb Nigger with no clue. Useful obfuscating idiot for kikes.

>...there's a load of you with faces that look like someone stuck the coloru on #000 and hit randomise shape.
good shit my man, hearty keks were had

2/2

> 8) We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell.

Out of even the (((GQ))) top 35 coolest men alive, only 6 are black, 28 are white.

9) We got a sense of what family is about.

Bwahahahahahaahhahaha. Literally 80% of black kids or more are born without a dad.

10) We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.

Yeah but most of em die young, so evens out.

11) If you don't die a virgin, and happen to get a daughter...chances are she'll be sucking and swallowing black dicks :)

Black chicks are wayyyyyyyy more promiscuous than white girls, and black girls are way keener on white guys than white girls on black guys, so there's a lot more getting colonised than niggerfied.
Try not to hate being black nigger :)

2/2

> 8) We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell.

Out of even the (((GQ))) top 35 coolest men alive, only 6 are black, 28 are white.

> 9) We got a sense of what family is about.

Bwahahahahahaahhahaha. Literally 80% of black kids or more are born without a dad.

> 10) We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.

Yeah but most of em die young, so evens out.

> 11) If you don't die a virgin, and happen to get a daughter...chances are she'll be sucking and swallowing black dicks :)

Black chicks are wayyyyyyyy more promiscuous than white girls, and black girls are way keener on white guys than white girls on black guys, so there's a lot more getting colonised than niggerfied.

> Enjoy being white, sucker :)

Try not to hate being black nigger :)

He is the ultimate satirist.
Except I'm not sure if it's satire.

fantastic
that is a great effort. great posting
i think maybe you could have just ignored the absolute bad questions and just condensed it, but i salute the response
it's a bump. great job

Attached: 1498240907482.jpg (2160x2160, 1.35M)